Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4) I will have sucked and bitten on and around your clit.

5) I will have fucked your pussy with my cock. It will be filled with my cum.

6) I will have sucked on and played with your tits. There may be a few bite marks, but I will be as gentle as I can.

7) I will have mouth fucked you with my cock and your stomach will be loaded with my cum.

8) I will have cum on your body, you will be covered with it when you wake.

9) When you wake up, you will find that you are tied to your bed, your legs stretched wide and up, and I will be fucking you hard with my cock, I will fuck you as many times as I want before I am sated, and you will cum hard for me.

10) If you please me, and I am sure that you will, before I leave, I will ask that I leave my brand on you. I will explain it to you at that time, and you may refuse without punishment. However, if you do not follow my list above, I will punish you accordingly.

My dear Anya, you can still change your mind. If I come to you tonight and find you awake, I will know that you are no longer willing to allow me to fuck you. Taking the pills is your consent to a night of being my cunt. I do hope you take the pills, Anya. Your pussy drove me to distraction this morning.

Anya's pussy was dripping and she felt the liquid run down her legs within the pajama pants that she'd work since dinner. He wanted her asleep? Was that why he had refused to fuck her in the office? He was only turned on to women who were asleep. Was he into necrophilia? Oh dear God, she should have put that on her list, she supposed. But he said the sedative wouldn't last more than four hours, and he wouldn't leave her until he was done fucking. Her whole body whistled with the need to follow his orders as written, and her mind was half convinced that she should, as well. He wanted to fuck her in every hole. She'd only done anal with her husband a few times. The last, it hadn't been uncomfortable at all. She wondered how much bigger Mr. Brinker's cock was than her husbands, something inside her told her that the lawyer was going to be a lot to take.

Anya knew her hands were shaking when she picked up the box and took it upstairs with her. She didn't stop until she was in her bedroom and the door was closed, and then she set the box atop her dresser, and reached in and pulled out the enema kit. It wasn't like the ones in the hospital that she'd used. It was one that was more used in sex play, with a longer black hose to insert in her ass and clean it with warm water. She felt her pussy twitch as she took it into the bathroom with her, along with the lotion that she would run on herself after her shower.

A half an hour later, Anya made her way back into the bedroom and picked up the nipple and clit clamp. She had followed all of his instructions so far and had not touched her aching pussy, though it had screamed out for attention while she bathed. The enema had gone well, and she knew she was ready for his cock in her asshole. She shivered again just thinking about him owning her in every hole. The nipple clamps were connected to each other and to the clit clamp by a thin chain, that when lifted was a bit heavier than they looked.

Biting her lip, she connected the nipple clamps first. There was no adjustment for comfort, and the way they pinched her nipples made her yelp and she had to bend slightly and get her breath under control before doing the next. When she had the clit clamp in her hands, she felt her thighs start to ache and her arms were shaking. The pain would be immense, but the pleasure of this pinch would be enough to cause her to orgasm, which she knew she mustn't, she knew he would know, somehow, he would know. Biting harder into her lip, she used two fingers to spread her labia and then positioned the clit clamp over her clitoris and slowly let her fingers widen to allow the clamp to press tightly to her clitoris.

Anya whimpered, doubling over as the sensations filled her pussy and brain. It was painful, so tight and unforgiving, but she was instantly aroused, nearly sweating and her body shook and her pussy clenched and unclenched repeatedly.

"Fuck." She moaned as she straightened and put her hands on the bed.

An orgasm was building quickly and she whimpered, squeezing her legs together to stop it, to somehow stop her body from the cum that wanted to explode from her body. Closing her eyes, she focused on her breathing, trying desperately to calm herself. The chain tugged down on all three clamps and she knew the sensation would be even more intensely brutal and arousing if they were tugged on, but she dared not do that. He would know.

Moving slowly to the box, she took out the envelope with the two pills and saw a water bottle in the box as well. Looking at the seal, she saw that it was unbroken. Walking back with both, she opened the envelope and dumped the contents into her hand. Looking down at the white and brown pill, she thought over her decision. Was she willing to drug herself to allow this man to fuck her however he saw fit? She knew why he was so firm in his asking her for consent. Any woman could claim rape if they were drugged and said that they hadn't wanted his cock, but oh, Anya wanted his cock. She wanted it badly. So badly, that after a deep breath, she closed her eyes, put the pills in her mouth and swallowed them both.

Picking up the water, she opened it and drank half of the container before setting it on her bedside table, yanking the blankets back from her bed and moving onto it. She positioned herself in the middle, whimpering as the clamps tugged on her breasts and clit as she situated herself on her large stomach. She wondered what he would think of her body, but he had seen her many times in the office, he was well aware that she wasn't a super model, that she was a mother, a widow. He was not expecting her to be perfectly shaped. He would never had sent her the box and told her he wanted to fuck her if he was concerned with her size.

Anya felt her breathing slow a bit and she felt her body become more relaxed. Her head was sideways on a feather pillow and her hands were tucked underneath. She was becoming used to the pressure on her nipples and her clit, they still over stimulated her body, but she wasn't in pain, she was in intense pleasure, and she wanted more, she wanted him to come and fuck her as he had written in very detailed language that he would.

Twenty minutes later, a large dark form moved into the bedroom of the young mother and his head tilted to the side as he took in the sleeping form, the peaceful sounding breaths that she took, the way her back raised when she took those breaths. Her hair was half dry now, and was hanging unhindered around her face, covering most of it from his view. For now, he ignored her top half, he would deal with those later.

Slowly removing his clothes, Ned Brinker eventually stood naked and tall in the room, stretching his arms wide, his tight muscles rippling over his large form. Closing his eyes, he concentrated, as he always had to when he wanted to change, and slowly, he felt his body start to respond. First, his skin darkened and turned shades from a light olive to a reddish tint. The coloring started at his cock and spread up and down from there. As the color spread, the length of the bump on his tailbone extended and slowly, his tail grew in length until it was almost eight feet in length, and the tip, like a fattened arrowhead, swung lazily behind his body.

His cock grew in length, as well as girth, and he felt his balls swell and ache with the need to be attended to. He fully intended to attend to them, but first, he would need to guide the woman's body into accommodating his size. Pain was not his desire, her unbridled pleasure, seeing her body take his cock and his cum, that was what he was after, that was what all incubi had been after ever since they were bred into existence ages ago. Ned felt the color change reach his head, it felt like having someone's nails rake over your back as it shifted his form, and he knew his horns had erupted just behind and above his ears. They were six inches and curved inward on both sides.

Once his body was in his true form, he climbed onto the bed and put his large clawed hands on either side of the woman's hips. She moaned in her sleep and he grinned in satisfaction. Kneeling down over her as he pulled her up onto her knees, her breasts still pressed down on the mattress, he opened his mouth and let his long, thick tongue slide out of his mouth. It dripped with thick, gooey, saliva and he immediately moved it against her puckered asshole and shoved it slowly up and inside of her. With just his tongue, he was able to reach the top of her rectum, and he slid it against the side, coating her inner tissues with his goo, before centering his efforts on the muscles that he would need to relax and spread before shoving his cock in this tight cavern. The goo also served as an analgesic. She would feel no pain now, or after he was finished. Her whole body would be coiled in passion and she would be so sated from his cock that she would lust for more from him.

Pulling his tongue out, he moved a hand to her asshole and pressed two fingers inside, feeling her tighten against him, pushing her hips against his body in her sleeping state, and his cock twitched harder. He didn't always start with a woman's ass, but the curve of this one, especially with the added padding, had made his cock throb all day. Breathing in deeply, he could smell her asshole and his juices inside of it, but even more strongly, he could feel her pussy dripping. Moving his tail, he thrust the tapered tip into her cunt, not stopping until he had the entire length of it inside of her to where it reached a girth of about five inches before tapering back to only four. Her pussy muscles wept and clenched against him, and he began a slow, hard rhythm up into her, not going far enough to touch her cervix, he had not tongued her yet, and it would be painful until he had.

But it kept her pussy busy while he shoved a third finger into her ass. It spread and then tightened, shaky and unused to the attention and he worked patiently, moving his hands so that he had two fingers from each hand within her asshole, spreading her apart and giving him a glimpse into the shining wet tissue within her body. His cock twitched and grew and Ned grunted, knowing he couldn't wait any longer and he took to the muscled tool in hand and lined it up with her asshole.

Holding her by her hips, he bucked forward and sent his cock deep in her ass, feeling it spasm and stretch around his heated member, and her whole body shuddered and rocked with an orgasm that sprayed her lust all over the tail that had moved out to just nudge at the opening of her fold at the movement of his hips. He smiled, extremely pleased at the way she squirted her juices, knowing he would cause her orgasm repeatedly tonight. Moving his hips, he began a hard rhythm into her ass, buck after buck until his balls were pressed against her aching, wet, pussy lips.

Ned growled and buried a hand in her hair as he pulled her neck back a little as his hips punched harder and harder, until he felt the familiar pulse and rush of his cum as he shot his seed up high in her ass. He felt her orgasm again, her body shaking, her breath harder as she unconsciously took him as lover. Pulling his cock out, he rubbed it, happy with the feeling of owning this young woman, glad that she'd said what she'd said in his office. He had needed a release for his inner demon, and she was more than pleasing to his cock. Not to mention the tail that had shoved in her ass the moment he had removed his cock.

Turning the woman over, her put his mouth over her left breast, biting around the clamp, sucking it in and then tugging on it over and over as her breath came in whimpers. He knew she wouldn't waken, but she would be able to feel what he was doing. Finally, he put his teeth over the chain to her left nipple clamp and tugged on it until the clamp squeezed off, making her large breast jiggle, her nipple deep red as it filled with blood, he knew it would be extremely tender for her for the next few days at least, and moved and did the same to the other breast and clamp. When he had tongued both breasts and molded them with his hands, he moved his face down to the clamp at her clit and did much the same as he had to her breasts, turning the area dark pink from the way he sucked on her clit and nipped at it before using his finger this time to depress the clamp and remove it. He didn't want to injure her, he wanted her to remain aroused.

He was on his knees on the bed now and grabbed her ass and pulled her body up so that his head was more firmly between her thighs and his tongue shoved deep into her dripping we pussy. She cried out and he felt her body shiver as he sunk high into her, his saliva spreading over her insides and he made sure to smear her cervix completely. His cock was large, and he was sure to hit it as he fucked her. Once she was shaking with desire, her pussy wriggling in his grasp, Ned allowed the incubus within him to come to the surface and he growled and dropped her body carelessly, shoving his cock inside her cunt in one long thrust, pushing up and up until she was stretched painfully, and would have torn if not for the abilities of his saliva to keep her intact. Pulling back, he thrust again, and again, pounding into her pussy, stretching the walls with his wide cock, and Ned heard himself cry out in pleasure, knowing the sounds from her throat matched his own as he moved his hands to her hips and pulled her into each hard thrust of his hips.

When he came, it was intense and hard and so much came shot from his balls that her womb filled with it and the overload poured out of her pussy, making squishing noises as he continued to fuck her for several more minutes with his heavy cock. His tail was still in her ass, and it began to move more, alive with the sensation of her orgasm and the heat of his. Ned knew that the white pill had worked, the egg that had been mature in it's follicle, ready to release, had been neutralized. He would not want her to have to raise a child with his traits. A demon in her home, especially a male, would be dangerous. He had never reproduced, in fact, not wanting to put anyone threw the hell of what his life was like.

Pulling his cock from her plundered pussy lips, he felt it come free with a pop and smiled, she would remain tight, the enzymes in his saliva would see to that, and if he were to fuck her again, it would be as if he had never before sampled her flesh with his cock. But that was the agreement he had with his wife, a sucubus, they would never fuck the same cunt or cock after the single night they shared. This would be his only night with Anya and he was going to fucking delight in it.

He heard her whimper again and looked at the clock. Time had passed, he only had another hour to introduce her mouth and throat to his already hard cock, and then he had to tie her up. It wouldn't matter that she knew him, it would take her a moment to adjust to this form of him. She would adjust, but that momentary fear would be there.

He moved up her body and spread her hair away from her face. He grabbed the pillow and moved it from behind her head to under her upper back so the her mouth tilted back and down. Bending down, he opened his mouth and licked her full lips with his tongue, smearing his tangy goo over them before slowly separating them and running the tip over her teeth. It was good that she had a wide mouth, his tongue would fill her mouth, his cock would need her to stretch even farther. Pushing his tongue between her teeth, he shoved his tongue deep into her mouth, his saliva filling it as he pushed forward, his hand spreading around the back of her head as he met with and dealt with her gag reflex before shoving his tongue about six inches down her throat. His saliva would coat the length and she would stretch for his advance.

Then he moved his body so that he sat on his knees above her head, his cock pointed down towards her body. Putting his hands on either side of her face, he put the thick head of his cock at the opening of her mouth. It only took a bit of rubbing at her lips to get her to open her mouth with a sigh now, and he pushed inside, tilting her neck back farther so that he could make a straighter passage to her throat. He felt her body jerk as his cock filled her mouth, shoving heavily into her throat and blocking her windpipe. He knew she would struggle, and he withdrew long enough for her to catch her breath before he pushed into her esophagus again, harder this time, and waited again until she struggled hard to breathe before withdrawing. Groaning, he put one hand down close to her side as the other held her head the way he needed it before he bucked back into her throat, this time thrusting in and out in the same rhythm as he had into her cunt and ass, knowing each time he went a little lower, stayed a little longer, until he finally felt his balls smush down against her face and he was all the way in. Looking down at her, he could see that her throat was stretched, and she was writhing beneath him on the bed. Pulling out one more time, he growled and thrust back in hard, making her upper body jerk against him as he held her down, his cum already filling her, forcing her stomach muscle open and filling her belly with his cum, pulse after aching hot pulse before he slowly pulled out of her, knowing he left a trail of cum all the way to her mouth, where he sprayed one last time, and watched the girl as she tried to drink it, but most of the hot white liquid poured down her chin and onto her neck.

Ned left the bed and went to the box. There had been another box on the bottom that was the same dimensions as the original, which she would not have seen unless she had searched, and he hadn't mentioned it to her. Inside were four leather wrist and ankle restraints and ropes with which to tie them to the bed. Going back over to the bed where the girl was in a fitful sleep, he first strapped the restraints to her wrists, and then her ankles before working the rope through the wooden headboard of her bed. Her arms were extended to either side and tied to each side post, with very little slack. Her ankles were then pulled up and her legs stretched apart as well. She was extremely flexible despite her weight, and once her legs were securely tied to the upper posts about a foot below her wrists, her entire pussy and ass, but wet and throbbing and pink were visible to his view.

He smiled down at the girl. She was indeed a massively good fuck. He had enjoyed her body more than he had thought he would. She really was pretty, and her pussy was still dripping, still seeking to be filled. He realized her had not spanked her yet as he had written that he would, so Ned took the time to do so, going down onto his shins and scooting forward so that her lower body was resting, tilted upwards, and he could get his hands on her ass cheeks. Ned felt his entire body shake with desire as he swung his hand down to spank her ass, feeling her jerk against him, knowing her skin tensed and immediately turned a sexy shade of pink. He spanked her again, smelling the orgasm she gave him just as much as feeling her squirt against his chest. He would return the favor, he know, as he raised his hand again, just as soon as he had turned her entire ass that lovely pink color.

Anya regained consciousness slowly. First, she was aware of someone's hands on her hips, sharp nails seemed to dig in as she was pulled up and something hot, so very hot, and hard, and large pummeled into her ass. She whimpered at the knowledge of it, but realized quickly that there was no pain, she was shaking with pleasure, wet with it, her brain immediately caught the feeling and she moaned, stretching towards the cock, not caring that she could feel it go unnaturally deep into her ass, an asshole that she knew was wide, wider that it had ever been stretched before. Jesus, her lawyer really was owning her ass.