Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 03

Story Info
Anya arrives at Vorhees Spa.
3k words
4.63
17.9k
21

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya walked into the front door of Vorhees Spa with her breath caught in her throat. It was less of a door as it was a grand entrance, two doors even, overly large with crystal clear windows on all sides, and an entryway that was the size of the entire first floor of the home she shared with her children. Once inside, she paused to take in the view before her. There was a large center hall, rectangular in shape, with two large marble staircase winding up either side. The floors were dark wood, probably black walnut that was custom installed if she was eying it right. Luke had been a woodworker and had always been bringing in raw lumber of some sort or the other to work with on his off days. There was a plush Persian rug in the center, and curvy, Victorian bits of furniture here and there in the opulent entryway.

Mr. Hughes walked in behind her, her jacket and purse in hand as he set her suitcase on the ground. Her eyes went to his face, she had no idea how to proceed from here, but he seemed, of course, to know exactly when a dainty woman with red hair would enter the room, because he was already handing over Anya's things. Anya wanted to follow, but Mr. Hughes began to speak to a black haired woman who entered from the opposite direction, similarly attired as the first, receding woman was, in a black, calf-length A-lined dress and white apron.

"Shi, please let me introduce Anya MacTiernen, she is our guest. Please show her to her room so that she might change into something more comfortable." Mr. Hughes spoke and the woman nodded before moving her brown eyes over to her new charge.

Anya felt self-conscious as the woman, tall and narrow, with a thin nose and plump, wide lips looked her up and down for a moment before nodding again and walking over to her.

"Hello, Ms. MacTiernen. It is a great pleasure to meet you. Please, let me take you to your room to freshen up. You will meet Mr. Hughes on the back patio when we are finished. I am Shi, and I will be at your disposal during your stay, as will Deandra, the woman who took your things, and Mr. Hughes, of course."

"Th-thank you, Shi." Anya gave her a soft smile and sending Mr. Hughes a last look before allowing herself to be led up the staircase on the left and farther into the large mansion.

His words in the car had been foreboding, and her skin tingled with excitement and fear, worried that she would be unable to handle what these people, if that's what they were, intended to do to her, was she the submissive that Mr. Brinker had assured her that she was? Hard pressed to find a man not willing to give her the proper fucking she desperately needed? The very idea was overwhelming. She'd only been with three men, well, now four, if an incubus counted as a man, which it sure had felt like he did. Now, here she was in a place apparently where she might be expected to have sex with anyone she saw. Her pussy seemed to dance and clap loudly at the idea. That was most definitely not what she had meant when she had told Mr. Brinker that she wanted a proper fuck.

"This is your room. Only you and Mr. Hughes will have a key. Deandra and I will wait to be summoned before we enter from now on." Shi said as she pushed open a heavy oak door and they walked into a high ceilinged room with huge bay windows overlooking the back of the property, which would get the evening sun instead of the morning.

Anya walked inside and saw Deandra transferring the items in her suitcase to a dresser, hanging the few items that would wrinkle, and finally, disappearing into another room with her bathroom items. The bed in the room was king sized, which she expected, everything about this place seemed huge. The bed itself was actually quite magnificent, a four-poster bed in dark wood to match the floors. There was a billowy white sheer curtain that could be drawn around all sides, and a thick canvas laid over the top of the bed. Whoever was lying on the bed could be fully removed from the light if they so chose, she thought as she walked towards the bed and put a hand on the mattress, it was firmer than it looked, but the blankets were down and quite soft.

"The bathroom is through there," Shi indicated the door where Deandra had walked, "There is a sitting room through this door. The key for that room is on your desk. You will be the only one to have that key."

Anya nodded, understanding what Shi was insinuating. She would be allowed to be alone while she was here, it seemed. If she was too scared, she apparently was being given a refuge.

"Come, Deandra is drawing you a bath. It should be about ready." Shi stepped towards her and Anya frowned, these women were going to bathe her?

Shi let a soft smile light her face, "Mrs. MacTiernen-."

"Please call me Anya."

"Anya, this is our job, please let us be of use to you." Shi gently motioned towards the bathroom and Anya hesitantly went towards the room, "I am told you are a mother of several children?"

"Four. I have four children." Anya told the woman.

Shi smiled wider, "Then, my dear Anya, you deserve all the pampering that we can give."

Inside the bathroom, Anya saw a large oval tub that practically took up an entire wall underneath the very low hanging window, a glass shower on the other side, a sink and a toilet between. Deandra was by the tub, turning off water that had been pouring to fill it. The tub was full and smelled of vanilla and was overflowing with bubbles. She hadn't even realized that Shi was unzipping her slacks until she looked down at feeling them being tugged off.

Anya started to help undress herself and felt another moment of self-consciousness as the two women who were apparently here to serve her removed her clothing and guided her over to the bath tub. Stepping into the hot water, she sank down and closed her eyes with a sigh. The tub in her house wasn't very large, and she didn't enjoy taking a bath in it due to her size. She had never wanted her husband to catch her naked in it, so she'd preferred to shower instead. Now, she was fully covered with the bubbles and the hot water lapped above her breasts. Anya jerked for a moment when the quiet woman, Deandra, began to scrub at her skin with a sponge, but she relaxed again at Shi's insistence and eventually let the women do what they intended.

A short time later, she was out of the bath, her wet hair toweled enough to stop the water from drenching the silk robe that she had been dressed in and her skin lotioned, not with a scented lotion, but with an oil that smelled mildly of coconut and grass. Deandra had stayed in the bathroom to clean the tub while Shi had walked Anya back into her bedroom.

"We must go downstairs and meet Mr. Hughes now." Shi motioned for the door.

"I'm not wearing any clothes." Anya said, tugging the robe around her body.

"You are suitably attired, Anya."

"I have no underwear on." Anya bit her lip as Shi smiled at her.

"I should hope not, Anya." Shi's eyes were filled with laughter, "But do not worry, there isn't a woman at Vorhees who has underwear on."

Anya watched as Shi lifted her own dress and Anya got a look at pale white skin, skin that was free of hair, much like Anya's had just been made to be. Flushing a light pink, Anya watched as Shi lowered her dress and then walked behind the woman down to the first floor of the mansion. They walked through what looked like a sitting room and a dining area before stepping out onto the back patio. Mr. Hughes stood there on the patio, looking out onto the expansive property. This wasn't the only building, she saw suddenly, and there were a great many beautiful, natural things to gaze at, as well. A lake to their left, more wooded areas, a fountain and landscaped garden. It was all very beautiful and expensive, she thought as she stopped walking a few feet from Mr. Hughes.

He turned towards her and she noticed he had a glass of something light purple and thick, like a smoothie of some sort in his hand. When he saw her, he smiled after looking her over again and nodded. Anya raised her hand to take the glass from him that he suddenly extended towards her.

"Here, you need to drink that. It's protein, carbs, and vitamins. You'll need them." He told her, and she wondered if Mr. Hughes' whole purpose at this place was to force food into her. It's not as if she needed to eat.

"I'm not really-." She stopped and frowned at him as he dismissed Shi and put a hand around hers on the drink.

"You need food, drink it." He guided it to her mouth and waited as she took a drink, a larger one than she would have liked before lowering his hand. "You must drink all of it. Here. Now. When we get to where we're going, you need to have digested most of it."

"What is it?" The concoction tasted funny.

"It's what I said, in a form that is immediately ready for digestion. You will need it, Anya." Mr. Hughes waited as she continued drinking the fluid. Apparently they would stand here until she had finished it, so she drank the bland liquid as quickly as she could.

"Where are we going?"

"To the lake."

"Ok." Anya was confused, "Are we canoing? Kayaking? Fishing?"

Her questions made him smile and he put a hand on her elbow to guide her off of the patio and across a path towards the lake. Looking up, Anya realized that it must be about lunch time, the sun was overhead. It was a nice day, in the high seventies with a gentle breeze. It was a good day to be on a lake. When they reached the edge of the lake, Mr. Hughes stopped short of where the grass ended, and a coarse sandy shore popped up along the grassy edges of a moderately sized natural lake. The water looked clear, not misused by man, and she wondered how cold it would be were she to walk into it, and how deep.

"Before we proceed, I need to make it clear that anything that you see and do here, you can never divulge to another person." Mr. Hughes spoke with some seriousness while she looked up into his blue eyes.

"I don't believe that will be a problem, Mr. Hughes. If it is anything like what Mr. Bricker did to me, I would rather not have anyone know what I've done." Anya told him, and she was speaking honestly.

"You will receive no lasting injury here, and any pain you feel will be entirely up to you. As with Mr. Bricker, the...size...of some of our staff are somewhat hefty. You may be bruised accidentally, spanked, but you will be cared for. Again, our aim is not to inflict pain, but to give long lasting pleasure, Anya. You need not worry about being further branded here, either. You will feel immense pleasure, Anya, uncontrollable pleasure, it will be forced on you and from you. You will do what you are told at all times. If something is too much, if you are uncomfortable, you will say 'Parlay' and the event will stop, or adjust based on your needs. Do you understand?" Mr. Hughes blue eyes seemed to darken a bit as he spoke to her and Anya shivered despite the warmth of the sun on her quickly drying brunette hair.

"If I refuse an 'event' will I be asked to leave the spa completely?" Anya asked softly, watching one of his dark eyebrows arch a little over one eye.

"Are you afraid you will not be able to handle your masters?" His question made her pussy clench and drip, daring her to deny it the pleasure he had promised.

"I don't know. I don't know who or what my masters will be. I don't know." Anya shrugged her shoulders gently and looked up at his face, he was still smiling softly at her.

He put a hand on her shoulder, "Anya, you were fucked by a sex demon. In the old days, long ago, they would feed and fuck until your essence was completely gone. There would be nothing left. And from what Mr. Brinker said, you gave yourself to him completely and took as much as he was willing to give. Fucking an incubus is dangerous, though immensely pleasurable, but we would never employ one at Vorhees, they're too unpredictable, and we would never take the chance of having a sub harmed."

Anya dropped her mouth open a moment, "He could have killed me?"

"Not him, Mr. Brinker is not like his kin. You were in no danger with him. But the others, well, they're total fucksticks. Just be happy you're branded already. The masters you will have at Vorhees will fuck you hard, and at length, but they will not endanger your life like an incubus would. Your pussy is a lot safer in our hands."

Anya blushed and felt the heat sink straight to her pussy, her juices were flowing just looking at his eyes as he spoke to her. He hadn't moved a muscle and she felt like he was surrounding her somehow, caressing her skin, making it tingle. She shivered again as they looked at each other and then he finally smiled and looked past her and at the water lapping gently behind them.

"You should take off your robe and leave it with me." He said and watched her look at him with renewed fear.

"My robe?"

"Take it off, Anya." He took it from her hands as she shrugged out of it, and moved his eyes over her body. She had a pretty face, but her body had been weathered by four children, a poor diet, a life that had taken it's toll on her. Shi and Deandra had scrubbed her skin smooth, removing most of the hair on her body save her scalp and eyebrows and lashes. He felt his gut tighten a little as she breathed rapidly before him, her heavy breasts rising and lowering against her chest, the nipples tightening.

"Your first master lives out there," Mr. Hughes nodded towards the water, "You will have to go to him."

Anya looked out to the large lake and bit her lip. She certainly didn't see anyone or anything in the lake. Was the master a mermaid? Some sort of sea creature? How would it fuck her? She shivered as she looked back at Mr. Hughes.

"It's not human."

"I figured that, Mr. Hughes."

"Do you consent? Once you go to him, you will need to allow him to fuck you. Once he catches your scent, he will be guided by his nature and won't care that you're nervous."

"But you said there was a safe word." Anya frowned.

"With this master, you will need to use it now. I can promise you we start your stay here for a reason. You will enjoy this. Your pussy already seems to know what it wants." He tilted his head to the side and watched the moisture run down her inner thigh.

"I will do what you tell me to." Anya shivered, excited and nervous, but she couldn't start her time here instantly refusing a master, she wanted this, her pussy wanted it, badly, her head wanted it to, she wanted someone to fuck her, to fill her, to fuck life back into her.

"I want you to turn away from me and walk out into the lake about twenty steps should do it. It won't be too deep there, you will not be harmed." His words did little to soothe her, but she nodded and turned around, moving her feet and counting off twenty steps until she was in the lake, the water was warmer than she figured it should be this far north, but she didn't question it. When she stopped, the water rose to just below her pussy. As the water moved gently over the surface, she felt it almost kiss her mound every once in a while.

Turning, she looked back at the man who had come with her.

"What do I do now, Mr. Hughes?" She giggled, feeling awkward standing naked in the water like she was. Anyone could see her, and she knew they might not like what they saw.

"You are to wait for your master, Anya." Mr. Hughes stood, hands behind his back as he watched the brunette stand nervously in the lake. He knew she wouldn't have to wait long. As soon as the creature beneath got a taste of her scent as it drifted to the bottom, it would reach for her. She needed only to take one more step and he pussy juice would be too enticing to resist.

"My master." Anya sighed as she looked around the water lapping up against her body.

"For your first proper fuck." He chuckled at the look she gave him, and she inadvertently took that last step farther that made her fold slip into the warm water of the lake and her juices mixed with the clear freshwater in which she stood.

"Oh, God." Anya shivered, "Tell me it's not a shark, or an eel. No damned animals, I said!".

"His name is Chrysanthulus. He is more plant than animal, Anya. The lake is heated by his body. I'll leave you here and return later, when he's finished." Mr. Hughes nodded at her before stepping farther back from the lake and walking back towards the mansion.