Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 06

Story Info
Anya gets to sleep....or maybe not.
3.1k words
4.72
18.8k
20

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya thought that the dining room would be empty, but she should have known better. This was a spa, and she was certainly not the only client that they would have within its massive walls. They could have half of Brooklyn in just the mansion alone and she wouldn't be able to find them in a game of hide and seek. But what a fun, kinky game that would be. The long table would fit about 30 people, but there were only about twelve women and men sitting there. All were wearing robes just as she was wearing. Mr. Hughes stopped her from joining them, however, and she watched him pull something out of his back pocket and her eyes widened as she felt it being secured around her neck.

"You're a submissive, Anya. Submissive girls like you don't sit at a table with a plate full of food."

"You said I would have no other master tonight, Mr. Hughes." Anya whispered back at him.

"That doesn't mean you get to play the part of the dominant." Mr. Hughes put his hand more firmly under her elbow and led her out of the main dining room and into a smaller, simpler decorated room to the side. In this room, there were several men and women as well, all naked, and she shivered as she felt Mr. Hughes take her robe off of her shoulders, and they all wore collars like the one she figured was now around her neck. Their collars, however, were connected close to the floor, and they sat on their shins, their hands locked to leather shackles connected to the ground. Anya shivered and her pussy twitched anew as Mr. Hughes led her to a free space between a man and a woman and moved her down to sit as they were. He wasted no time in locking her collar to the bolt on the ground, and she didn't stop him as he secured her wrists into the shackles. Her arms were not too far apart, but there was so little movement side to side in the collar that Anya would have been unable to free her hands with her mouth.

She felt movement beside her and realized that Mr. Hughes was putting a plate of fruit and vegetables and fish under her face. She was apparently to eat with her teeth. Biting her lips, she breathed slowly, her body shivering from this new experience. She was in a room full of submissives and she had a feeling the Mr. Hughes had gone, she'd heard his footsteps take him from the room.

Anya was hungry, the creature had taken a lot out of her, literally, and she lowered her face and picked up a piece of meat with her teeth and chewed. The fish was hot and well flavored, and she quickly set about eating everything that had been placed on her plate. Granted, it wasn't a large amount of food, and when it was gone, female hands reached down and took the plate away and placed a bowl of wine, red, she realized, in front of her. Anya leaned down and tried to drink from it without getting it all over her chin, but wasn't completely successful.

When Mr. Hughes returned, Anya tried not to let her pussy clench. From the way she was seated, if she sprayed out an orgasm right here, he would see it and know that she was still very attracted to him. He quietly unhooked her from the floor and pulled her to her feet, wiping her chin with a white handkerchief before taking hold of her elbow again and leading her out of the room.

"Eat enough?" He asked, his voice dark as he led her up the staircase to her bedroom.

"Yes, Mr. Hughes." Anya would have nodded, but he was holding her pretty tightly by the collar.

"You won't always wear a collar, Anya, but you will when you are in the main house and not being fucked. It lets others know that you are what you are, and that you already have a master here."

"I have a master in the house?" Anya felt her pussy grow hot thinking of the man before her.

He grinned, "I am your house master, yes, but not everywhere on the grounds. I am the master of your experiences here."

"So you're not going to be that kind of master to me, the proper fucking kind?" Anya knew she sounded disappointed, but she couldn't help it, she had an enormous urge to have this man's cock in her pussy, mouth, or ass, she didn't care which, and honestly hoped for all three.

"Go inside." He was standing with her outside of her bedroom and chuckled when she walked inside, her skin shaded pink and her pussy musk filled the air as she walked past him, he was getting her good and frustrated.

"You are putting me to bed?" Anya asked, ignoring Shi and Deandra who were standing near the bathroom door.

"Yes, as soon as you are bathed. Go." He ordered her, and Anya went.

Thirty minutes later, her skin was cleaned and lotioned, this time with a vanilla scent, and her hair was washed and dried. It was well past her shoulders, somehow, and hung below her breasts. Anya had paid attention to her body as it was getting washed by the two women with her. There were no teeth marks, no hint that they had been bitten ferociously. Her belly button had no scar, her stomach was blessedly free of the stretch marks that she'd gotten when she was pregnant with her human children. Rubbing a hand against her pussy, she could feel the moisture there, and knew that the other two women probably saw her do it, but didn't care. This was a sex spa. They probably expected her to finger her own cunt from time to time.

When she was dry and had brushed her teeth and used the toilet, Anya finally made her way back into the bedroom, Shi and Deandra before her. She watched as they walked straight out of the room and the door was shut, leaving her and Mr. Hughes alone inside. His blue eyes were staring at her fiercely and Anya licked her lower lip. She had worn nothing when walking into her bedroom. From the look on his face, she was playing with fire, but her pussy was sopping wet, drops were already making their way down her thighs. Mr. Hughes was hot, and she wanted to fuck. Submissive, my ass, she thought as she approached him slowly.

"Get on the bed, Anya, on your stomach." He ignored her undressed state and walked towards the side table of the bed, near the window.

Anya was suddenly aware that her bed had been turned down, and that the table was lined with all sorts of contraptions that worried her, she wasn't used to sex toys and a few looked rather foreboding. But she did as he said, and she laid down in the middle of the large bed on her stomach, with her hands propping most of her front up so she could watch him.

"Lay flat with your tits on the mattress, Anya. Hands down by your hips, palms up. Don't move." Anya did as he asked her to do, clenching her pussy as it throbbed to cum.

When she felt the leather belt slap hard against her ass, she cried out in shock and jerked, almost sitting up when she remembered what he had said about not moving. Laying down, she tried to relax to calm the sting on her ass. Her pussy throbbed all the more and she tried to ignore that, too.

"Don't move a muscle, I should have been more clear. But if I punish you, you are to take it and not move. Say 'yes, master' to me, Anya." She could see Mr. Hughes moving around, but his back was to her now.

"Yes, master." Anya whimpered, the ache in her pussy growing unbearable as she watched the man get ready whatever it was he had planned for her.

"I thought maybe we'd start out a little easy tonight, but I can already tell you won't learn anything by my being easy on you. Will you, Anya?" Mr. Hughes turned around and she saw a cloth gag in his hands.

"N-no, master." Anya shivered as he laid that back in his box of toys.

"I want you to do only as I say, Anya. I'm going to get you ready for bed." Mr Hughes moved the box of things that he had sorted onto the bed before getting on top of it himself.

Anya stayed where she was, refusing to let herself look behind her as the man in her room stood up on her bed and she heard gears of some sort shift around above him.

"This bed is solid oak, you will not break it, Anya, even if you fight me. You will not get away." Mr. Hughes' deep voice made her shiver and she felt his hand lower and run over her ass.

"Yes, master." Anya agreed, she had no intention of trying to get away.

"Part your legs, Anya." He ordered gently and Anya immediately did as he asked, spreading them wide so he could see the way her pussy was dripping wet for him.

"This will be cold for just a moment, Anya. Stay still." Mr. Hughes said and then she felt something metal slide against her asshole, and then slowly, he pushed a lubed anal hook up inside of her ass. Anya whimpered, her ass was no longer loose like it had been during the time with the water creature, or before, it was tight, and even with the lube, Mr. Hughes had to work to get the 1.5 inch ball in her ass.

When it went inside, Anya moaned in instant pleasure, which made the leather belt slam down on her ass cheek again. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes and let herself focus on the sensation of having something in her ass, even if it wasn't the man's cock. Dear God, she wanted his cock so bad, her pussy pulsed just thinking about it, and she knew he could smell her sex, hear her breathing, and he could definitely see the puddle she was slowly making between her legs.

"I'm putting your collar back on." He told her and soon the leather strap was placed back around her neck and locked into place. Locked! She hadn't realized that he'd had to use a key before, or was this a different one? Who knew? She was excited to know what he would do next.

"Stay still, I have to tie this right or once I turn you over, it will choke you." She felt Mr. Hughes behind her, and knew he was working with the hook in her ass, every once in a while he would pull tightly on the hook, forcing the ball to rub against her insides. Then she felt a rope brush up her back as he tied the ass hook to the collar around her neck. Anya knew if she tilted her head forward a bit, the hook in her ass would move and it would make her pussy shake in delight, but she didn't move, he would spank her again if she did.

"I'm going to roll you onto your back, Anya." He told her just before he did it, and she had to work to stifle the moan of pleasure she wanted to give at the feel of his hands on her naked body, and the ball in her ass, oh, that ball was doing amazing things to her pussy and it was in her ass!

"Put your wrists together, Anya." He locked blue eyes with her green eyes and she could see that his whole demeanor had changed from before. His eyes were cold and hard now, his body focused on being her master. The laughing eyes and crooked smiles were gone. Damn it, she whimpered again, and this time, he used the belt on her breast, though lighter than he has used it on her ass, but the result was the same.

"Stay still." He ordered and used a rope made of satin to bind her wrists together in front of her.

"Yes, master." Anya breathed out, loving the feel of his hands against her skin as he tied her wrists. Then he moved his hands to her knees and spread her knees apart on either side of him. Oh, how her pussy twitched, and she couldn't contain the orgasm that grabbed her, knowing by his frown, he wasn't pleased with her soaking herself with cum already.

"You are not being a good girl, Anya. Must I punish you again?" He sighed and Anya whimpered.

"No, master. I will behave." Anya watched as he pulled a small rectangular box out of his bigger box and then opened that to reveal two silver balls, each about 2 inches in diameter.

She watched as he took the first ball and moved it to the opening of her wet pussy. Anya stifled her shout of ecstasy as he shoved the ball in and past the bump that was made by the ball in her ass. When he took the other ball and did the same, her panting was so loud she thought Mr. Hughes would surely spank her again. Both balls up high in her pussy felt amazing and if she could only wiggle a little, she was sure to send herself off in the most blissful of orgasms again, but she knew he would use the belt on her breasts, and she didn't want that.

He then pulled what looked like a short oval toothbrush holder out of the box as well as a roll of medical tape. When he put the smooth plastic device over her clit, and then taped it down tightly against it, Anya waited to feel something, but didn't. She figured that this was one of those "magic bullet" things that she heard about from some friends, but wasn't sure, she had never seen one. How did she turn it on? Would it rocket her into a full orgasm?

She wasn't to learn it immediately, apparently, for Mr. Hughes had put his hands on her knees and moved her legs back together, which made the three balls inside of her feel all the more intense. Mr. Hughes took another satin rope and tied her legs together at the knees and then, using the same long stretch of rope, he tied her ankles together. Anya's eyes widened when, with the remainder of the long strip of rope he had, he tied her legs up to a bracket that was hooked to a chain that disappeared out of a hole in the top of the canvas bed covering. She had most certainly not seen a chain hanging over her bed when she had been brought up earlier. Now, she lay on her back with her ass ever so slightly in the air as Mr. Hughes grabbed her bound wrists and tied the remaining rope on that one to the knot of ropes at her knees. It made her head rise off the mattress a bit, but Mr. Hughes was moving a pillow beneath her neck, and then he stood on the bed again and adjusted the rope a tad more so that he could get her ass a little higher in the air.

"Are you comfortable, Anya?" Mr. Hughes asked as he pulled a black satin eye mask out of the box before putting it back onto the side table.

"Yes, master." She was, but she would not have told him of she wasn't. Her neck and ass were stretched in a way that the ball in her ass was causing her a great deal of delight, and she was already using the slightest movements of her cunt muscles to make the balls there rub against her. She was very very comfortable.

"Good." Mr. Hughes said softly before putting the mask over her eyes so that she was instantly in darkness.

"I am leaving now, Anya, and when I see you in the morning, every ball inside your pussy better still be there, or there will be a punishment." He said and she felt him run a hand over her breasts softly, barely touching them.

"If you should put yourself in a dangerous position, Shi will see it. She and Deandra have a camera watching you. You will not be harmed." Mr. Hughes said, Anya could tell he was moving away from the bed and toward the door to her room.

"Goodnight, Anya. Sleep well." His deep hoarse voice called from the doorway before it was closed behind him and Anya shivered, knowing that she would have a hard time sleeping at all trussed up the way she was with her ass full and her pussy bursting. Finally she shifted her hips and moaned loudly at the way the balls played off of one another, and felt herself grow wet, more than ready to orgasm again. He had left her a way to find her own pleasure with these balls, especially since she couldn't touch herself, her hands were tied. But what was the thing he had taped to her clit? Why hadn't he turned it on? She whimpered again and shifted to make the balls move inside of her.

She brought herself to three orgasms before she was breathless and unable to move again. The balls were still inside, the ones in her cunt not able to push past the one in her ass so easily. Anya thought she would rest a bit before playing more. Being tied up was new to her, and overwhelming, but amazing. She let her breathing even out and had her body mostly calm when she was on the verge of sleep a short time later.

When the forceful buzz of the vibrator against her clit turned on, it rocked Anya hard and she cried out, almost pushing a ball out of her pussy from the force of the unexpected orgasm that followed. She was immediately panting and shouting for Mr. Hughes to stop, to stop torturing her pussy and to come and fuck her. But he ignored her, he wasn't even listening, and her pussy throbbed as the vibrator continued, bringing her to the edge of yet another orgasm before it suddenly shut off and she was left whimpering in need.

This occurred seven more times during the night and Anya found no rhyme or reason to when the vibrator would turn on, and when it would shut off. At one point, exhaustion took a firm hold of her and thankfully, the vibrator stayed off long enough for her to finally get some rest. Anya fell asleep wondering what tomorrow would bring. She hoped it would bring Mr. Hughes to her room.