Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 08

Story Info
Anya realizes not all statues are created equally.
3.2k words
4.7
20.1k
25

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attention, Anya." The deep male voice sounded from the doorway of her bedroom and the girl inside tensed and moved quickly into the standing position. Her head tilted towards the ground.

After Mr. Hughes had pulled another rough and forceful orgasm from her, he had removed both the cock and the ass plug from her holes and then slowly removed the clamps on her clit and nipples. He left the collar on, of course, as she was to wear it at all times in the house.. He'd also left the ball gag and ordered her to leave it in as Shi and Deandra returned to the room to wash her.

It had been a strange sensation to be forced into silence while the women scrubbed her body clean and rubbed oily lotion into her skin, but Anya had delighted in it, and had remained aroused through the whole experience. Before Mr. Hughes had spoken from the doorway, she'd been alone in her room, texting her aunt to ensure that the first night she'd spent away from her children had went well for them, thankful that it had.

"It is time for you to eat, and then I will take you to your appointment." Her skin tingled from his touch, as well as from the information that he gave her. He had still refused to fuck her with his own cock, and her pussy was doing a riot-like act in frustration with him, needing the feel of a hard, live, pulsing big dagger of flesh to spread her open. Closing her eyes, she nodded at her house master.

"I have a shake for you, and if you can do what I ask in the conservatory, I will allow you to eat a real meal." He unhooked the gag from around her neck and pulled the rubber bit out of her mouth.

"Yes, master." She said, her voice coarse from the dryness in her throat.

When he put the shake to her lips a moment later, she raised her green eyes only high enough to see his strong, big hands. She dared not to look at his piercing eyes, she would surely melt where she stood before him.

"All of it." He reminded her, as he repeatedly tilted the glass, forcing her to drink it more quickly than she would have liked.

"Walk with me, Anya." He said a few moments later, leaving the emptied glass on a side table. She felt his hand reach up to her collar and hold her by it as he walked at her side out of the bedroom and down the hallway that led to the front staircase.

The cool air in the hallway made her more than aware of her completely naked state, and she could feel her pussy slick as she moved her legs to match his pace down the stairs. They turned to their left and walked through the sitting room, which was empty save for a maid cleaning it, and through to a room that was filled with a variety of plant life. Seeing the green leaves and stems and vines made Anya jerk sharply, and his hand squeezed harder against her neck.

"You have nothing to worry about from these, Anya. They're not sexual in nature." He said to her and she nodded and they continued to walk through the room.

Looking ahead of her, she saw a statue come into view. Her eyes widened as she took it in completely. It was metal, bronze most likely, and it was the massive form of a naked man. He was laying on one hip, the forearm on the same side down so that his torso and head were raised up and he had a pleasant expression on his strong jawed face. His cock, a massive, ribbed monster of a cock, jutted straight out from his groin and the head alone was as big as the last cock she'd taken, and the remaining swell of him was easily a few extra inches.

The statue's legs were outstretched and she knew immediately what she had to do for Mr. Hughes, who was standing silently beside her, a soft smile on his face as he saw her shake herself and move into the attention position.

"Anya, if you want to eat, you will obey me. I want your pussy stretched around his cock so that your ass is resting on his balls. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master." Anya nodded, not moving, she wouldn't move until he told her, but her breathing was already getting deeper, her body already responding. She couldn't remember being this constantly aroused when her husband was alive, but she could barely keep her orgasm contained as she waited for him to tell her to move.

"You may orgasm at will once you're on him, Anya." Mr. Hughes let his smile widen as he saw her cheeks flush and a shiver work down through her body, "Go show me how well you can fuck."

Anya bit her lip and nodded, "Yes, master."

Stepping away from the man beside her, she crawled up onto the platform that held the statue and immediately moved her body in a way that allowed her to put her pussy lips upon his cockhead, and the rest of the staff to point directly into her quivering wet hole.

"Just the head first, Anya. I want you to go slowly."

Anya nodded and moved down onto the cock, her eyes squeezing closed as she felt it push in, meeting only momentary resistance before spreading her pussy wide and she ate the first four inches of his length, gasping as her pussy lips rounded and rubbed against the edge of the massive head. She did nothing to stop the orgasm that rocked her, but refused to allow her hips to rock to surge farther onto him, keeping herself still so that she followed her master's rules.

"Now slowly go down a few inches at a time, until you're all the way. I expect you to take all of it, Anya, I know you can. You've taken wider before." Mr. Hughes watched as she whimpered and put her hands on the statue's chest and shoulder, using them to help pull herself down onto the thick rod that slowly disappeared inside of her slick wet fold.

"Do you need to cum again, Anya?" His words made her stomach tighten and without even twitching her pussy muscles, she felt herself climax again, and her thighs shook as the additional moisture allowed her to slide down over the remaining two inches until she was sitting balls deep on the warm metal statue. Warm metal?

"Put your hand on your stomach, can you feel how full you are?" Mr. Hughes spoke quietly, watching as she put her small hand across her lower abdomen.

Anya gasped, nodding, she could feel the heavy girth of the monster sized cock as she held herself completely impaled upon it. "Yes, master. I am very full."

"I want you to pull all the way out, and then immediately push all the way back in, without stopping. As fast as you can handle."

Anya nodded, "Yes, master."

She braced herself and moved her hips up to allow the rod to slide out of her pussy, and once the head had popped out of her dripping lips, she pushed right back down, gasping loudly as she felt it strain her tissues and the cockhead filled her. She kept moving, pulling herself quickly down, down, until the fat length of the statue's cock was buried in her throbbing cunt. Anya smiled, thrilled at the sensation of having been able to take the fucking it was giving her. Another orgasm sent her body sinking against the metal lover and she had to focus on her breathing to get her under control.

"No more of your pussy juice, Anya, you are not to climax again."

Anya frowned but nodded, it was hard not to, the sculptured veins in the cock rubbed against her in such amazing ways and her body was reacting to it without her control. Stilling herself on the rod, she waited for further instruction.

"Anya," Mr. Hughes said softly, his hands behind his back as she moved her green eyes to his, "He will fuck you now until right before he cums. He can't put it inside you because it is too hot for your body, but when he starts to fuck you, do not try to control it."

Anya shivered, when he starts to fuck her? It was a statue, wasn't it? It hadn't moved at all since she sat down on its big cock. Her whole body tensed as she had the thought and she suddenly felt the statue shift, his large hands going to either side of her waist and his back lying completely on the platform. Anya whimpered as the statue pulled her slightly off his shaft and then his hips jerked forward and fucked it back up inside of her. Her neck dropped back and her mouth opened as it did that several more times. Her hands had lowered to his wrists and were lightly holding him as he thrust up into her over and over.

After a few minutes of fucking her this way, the statue shifted to move his legs off of the platform and he stood, his cock still stretching her pussy walls, deep inside, and he slowly pulled her pussy off of his swollen meat. Anya felt her pussy try to clench at him to keep him inside, but she did as Mr. Hughes asked and allowed the statue to do to her what it wanted. Which apparently involved tossing her down on the platform, her shins resting on top of the hard surface as she bent down in a position similar to the kiss the floor one that Mr. Hughes had shown her.

She felt his cock stab back inside of her pussy and released a cry into the air as he shoved all of it inside in one long thrust. Unlike how Anya had sunk onto him slowly and then paused as her pussy adjusted to his thickness, the statue merely wrapped his hands completely around her waist and began to fuck her hard, each thrust full and fierce, and the speed intensified as time went on until Anya felt orgasm after orgasm beat out of her, tears in her eyes knowing that she was defying her master, but she couldn't stop them. The monster fucking her was forcing her pussy to dance and surrender to his grip and it was all she could do to remember to breathe as it rocked in and out, back and forth, until it finally pulled from her body and he bent down over her, one of his hands going to his shaft and squeezing it slowly below the head, which was pointed under the platform into a large metal bucket.

Anya heard but didn't see the cum that shot into the bucket, and she could smell the sticky sweetness of it. When she heard it sizzle against the bucket, though, she shook, knowing Mr. Hughes had been right. It was definitely too hot for her pussy.

Mr. Hughes watched as the statue rose to his full height and nodded at him before he was walking away from the girl and leaving the room through a set of large French doors. He knew Anya was tired and in a little bit of shock from what had just happened, but he didn't comment on it as he stepped over to her and took hold of her by the collar. She walked beside him weakly as he took her out of the conservatory and through the sitting room and into the submissives' dining room on the other side.

They must have come too late or too early, as she was the only one inside as Mr. Hughes moved her down to the position that she had been in before. Soon, a plate of potato salad, green beans and sliced up pieces of seasoned chicken was placed in front of her face. Anya ate with gusto, taking food into her mouth so quickly that she almost choked once. Slowing down after that, she licked her plate clean and watched as it was removed and a bowl of orange juice was put below her. Smiling, she greedily lapped up the orange juice, something she didn't usually even like to drink.

"I am no longer your master, Anya. We are outside." Mr. Hughes said a little while later after he had cleaned her up and had walked with her onto the patio.

"So I can speak?" Anya asked, looking at him, as well, relaxing her position as he reached up and removed the collar.

"You have a great many questions, Anya." He chuckled and she felt her cheeks flush a little, she had about a million of them, she was sure.

"Will you answer them?" She asked him, her green eyes searching his blue ones. This man amazed her. He always seemed so calm, and when they weren't in the mansion, friendly, even. His mouth was set in somewhat of a smile as he gazed down at her. How could he see her body put through so much great sex and he didn't ever seem to be affected by it? She was near mad with how it made her feel to be stroked and probed and licked and spanked, and this man just went about being a master as if he were completely unemotionally involved. How could that be?

"You may ask me seven questions, and I will choose three to answer. Will that be enough for you, Anya? We haven't a great deal of time before your next appointment."

Anya frowned, "The statue cum fuck machine wasn't my next appointment?" She felt her insides melt when he chuckled earnestly and moved a hand behind his head to scratch the back of his neck.

"His name is Piltrum, and he's had more pussy than even that sex demon lawyer of yours. And no, he's not your appointment. He is just another tool in our tool box that we use to stretch pussy around here. Then, when you go to bed, to aid your pussy's return to its original tightness, we use oils that we developed from Chrysanthulus that tighten and firm more quickly." He explained to her.

"I've already answered one question, I will choose two more to answer." Her eyes widened when she realized what she had done.

"That felt like a trick." She frowned over at him and watched him wink at her.

"This sucks, but fine," Anya thought long and hard and counted off questions on her fingers as he patiently waited for her to speak, "Why haven't you fucked me yet? Are you human? What will I be fucking at my next appointment? Why doesn't Shi wear underwear? Will you ever fuck me?"

Anya wiggled her index finger at him as he regarded her with open amusement, "And you said that incubi are no longer fertile, so why did Mr. Bricker make me take a pill to keep me from getting pregnant?"

He breathed in slowly and she watched the rise and fall of his chest. Finally, he looked down at the ground for a minute before looking back up at her, "You made it really easy for me not to answer the questions you really want answers to, you know."

Anya frowned, "But I want answers to all of those. What questions should I-nevermind. You're being sneaky again."

He grinned and then rubbed a finger over the bridge of his nose, "Mr. Bricker is not completely an incubus, one of his long distant grandfathers fucked an elf. The influx of another immortal got his testicles to kick on. He's never reproduced, however. He chooses not to."

"That is a horrific visual, Mr. Hughes. You really don't like him, do-FUCK. I hate your limits."

"I'll gladly answer that one, no, I am not overly fond of a being who, for centuries, raped women for food. Just because Mr. Bricker chooses to find food that consents doesn't give pardon to a lifetime of depravity."

"You hold a grudge, Mr. Hughes." Anya found herself smiling at the man who sighed as he kept his eyes centered on hers.

"Shi is coming with another shake. I don't know when you'll get to eat later, so we want you to drink this now. Please." Mr. Hughes reached out an arm and took the glass from the woman who quietly brought it out to the patio and they both watched as she went back inside.

"All right." Anya accepted the glass from him and drank it more slowly than he had forced her to earlier in the day. "You still owe me two answers."

"The women here do not wear underwear because some of their job responsibilities include being accessible to certain types of guests that come to us. Some men who are dominant enjoy fucking freely, and our staff is open to that sort of encounter. We pay them very well." He explained.

"Your answers create more questions, Mr. Hughes, you're not helping me understand this place. A week ago, I thought demons didn't exist, and statues were just statues." Anya shook her head before she took another drink of the shake. He was right, it didn't taste so terrible now.

"Most statues are just statues, Anya."

"Fine. What is the last question that you will answer for me, Mr. Hughes?"

"I will give you a choice, I will either tell you why I haven't fucked you yet, or I will tell you who you will be fucking today." His words made her bite into her bottom lip. It was a difficult choice, and she knew it.

Anya really really wanted to know why he hadn't fucked her. Her pussy still twitched to take his cock inside and she wished she knew why he hadn't, he'd had more than enough opportunity. But the thought of knowing what she was in for at her next appointment was pretty irresistible. Besides, why he hadn't fucked her yet didn't help answer the question she wanted the answer to more, which was when he would finally fuck her.

"All right. Who will I be fucking today?" She sighed as she spoke and the words sounded breathless as she held his blue eyed gaze.

Mr. Hughes nodded, and his smile widened as he looked down at her, "Piltrum."

Anya looked at him confused. She'd already fucked Piltrum, and he had more than fucked her with his large, hot cock. He'd made her rock with orgasm after orgasm and then he'd cum in a bucket. What was Mr. Hughes saying to her? Was she not fucking anyone else today? Why not? What the hell had he been stretching her for? Wasn't she here to be fucked? Her anger and color rose slowly and she glared at him.

"Who else will I be fucking today?" She demanded, taking a step towards him as he took a step back, the left side of his mouth raised in a rakish smile.

"I've already answered your question, Anya. I won't answer any more." He said again, putting his hands into the pockets of his slacks as she dropped her mouth open in irritation.