Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya cried out.

"Is she tight, Deandra?" Mr. Hughes' voice made her shiver, she knew this woman.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Hughes, she is very tight." The French accent surprised Anya, and then she realized that she had never actually heard Deandra speak before.

"I need her opened, Deandra. She is with Bellator today." Bellator? Who was that? She had no idea what kind of creature she would be meeting from the name. She whimpered again as the girl behind her chuckled.

"Yes, Mr. Hughes. She will definitely need to be opened." Anya felt the girl slip another finger inside and she began to rub the sides of Anya's asshole rhythmically, slowly, getting her asshole to gradually stop fighting to close around the three digits.

As Deandra worked on her asshole, Anya felt someone else approach and begin to wash her body with a scratchy sponge. The experience was intense and when a fourth finger went into her ass, Anya felt herself buck against the cock in her pussy.

"Knuckles inside, Deandra." She heard the order and stilled, fuck, the girl was going to have half her hand in Anya's ass.

"Yes, Mr. Hughes." The servant felt the girl go limp again in the tub as she pushed her four fingers higher inside, not stopping until half of her palm was in the girl's ass.

"The thumb."

"Most definitely, Mr. Hughes, she is very hot for it." Anya heard the girl sound excited, and then she felt the hand press more to one side as Deandra tucked her thumb in the palm and she gasped when the girl slowly forced her whole hand inside her ass.

Oh fuck! Anya came hard, the sensation as the hand went in, the way her asshole rubbed and stretched over the last obstacle that was the lower knuckle on her thumb, it was better than the whole huge cock pushed in her pussy. When the whole hand was in, Anya felt her asshole close around the wrist and seem to try to suck more of the girl's arm into her rectum.

"Mr. Hughes, I am in." Deandra told her master and Anya wished the tub was empty so that Mr. Hughes could see how well she could take it in her ass and her pussy. She wanted to please him, wanted him to please her.

"Splendid, Deandra. Now, I think Anya is ready for a good fisting, you think?"

"Yes, Mr. Hughes, I do believe she is." Deandra said with a smile, one hand on the girl's shoulder as Shi washed the girl who smelled of the woods.

Anya most definitely was ready for a good fisting, if that was what having Deandra's hand up her ass meant. Fist away! Her pussy joined in, clenching around the cock filling it.

Deandra first spread her fingers out and heard Anya moan as her pussy pounded out another orgasm, and then she fisted her fingers again and pushed her hand higher into the girl's colon. She was halfway up to her elbow when she felt the closed muscle at the top of the girl's rectum. Slowly, gently, she rubbed and pushed against it to open the girl up to her entry. When she was able to bury her arm in the girl's ass to her elbow, Deandra stayed still, letting the rocking force of the girl's response to her entry slowly subside before she began to slowly move her hand in and out in a punching motion, knowing that Anya was quickly responding to the new experience.

"Have you ever had a fist in your ass before?" Mr Hughes asked her quietly, watching as Anya shook her head, her whole face contorted as she delighted in the thrill of being so full.

"Nnnno, master."

"Do you like having her hand in your ass, Anya?" Mr. Hughes stood and removed his suit jacket.

"Yes, master." Anya felt a cup full of water drop over her shampooed hair and held as still as she could as the person washing her finished.

"Have you ever had a fist in your pussy, Anya?" The question from the man made Anya gasp and her chin shook.

"No, master."

"Do you want a fist in your pussy?"

Absolutely, her pussy responded, yours. "Yes, master."

She was not prepared to lose the one in her ass, however, and was sad to feel Deandra slowly back out of her and whimpered at the pop of having her exit. Then Anya was picked up by her armpits and removed from the tub, the rubber cock slipping out of her pussy as she went. They unlocked her arms first, and she felt them hang weakly at her sides for a moment. She was then wiped of the water that covered her, and her hair was towel dried. They brushed her hair and her teeth while she was blindfolded, and lotioned her with oil, this one sort of citrus in scent, lemons, maybe? Anya was so overwhelmed and was barely able to stand as she waited for the fist that she knew was headed for her pussy. Would it be Deandra? Mr. Hughes? The other person in the room? She figured it was Shi. They were the only three ever in her room.

She felt herself led into the bedroom and she was stopped in the middle of the floor, biting her lip when she realized that she was on something that felt like terry cloth, but was much bigger than a regular towel.

"Kiss the floor, Anya."

Down she went, her legs tucked under her and her ass in the air. Her forehead touched the floor, and her palms on the ground beneath her.

A fist, gooey and warm, returned to her ass and she groaned as it pushed inside of her with agonizing slowness. When she felt the last knuckle slide in, she whimpered, wanting to push back into it and having to wait for the girl, she knew by the size of the fist, to push farther inside of her. She stopped without pushing past the top muscle this time.

"Anya, raise yourself a little. A foot between your mouth and the floor."

Anya immediately raised herself and breathed harshly when she felt someone scoot themselves, or more appropriately, their pussy, under her face. Anya panted, yet another sexual act that she had never experienced before.

"If you want a fist in your pussy, you need to eat Shi's pussy." Mr. Hughes voice said and Anya didn't wait, she lowered her mouth and surrounded Shi's clit, sucking on it and feeling the woman she kissed wrap her hands in Anya's hair.

"I want you to drink all of her pussy juice, Anya." He ordered.

"Yes, master."

"You love the smell of her pussy juice, don't you?" She felt a finger push into her own pussy and groaned, sucking harder.

"Yes, master." Shi bucked and she released the girl's clit and lowered her mouth to the girl's pussy lips, biting and sucking and licking deep, loving the smell and the taste of the flesh she ate. God, tasting a pussy was so much better than she had thought it would be, she wanted to drink Shi's cum, she wanted all of it.

Another finger entered her and Anya felt her ass shake as the hand in it splayed open. She didn't stop her assault of Shi's pussy, however, and wished she could move her own fingers to the girl, knowing she would possibly be punished if she did, so she stayed still. Another finger moved into her pussy, and then a fourth immediately after. He was pushing in and out now, thrusting up harder, knocking against her pelvic neck as he readied her for a more forceful penetration. He was already stretching her with his four fingers, how would she possibly take his whole hand? Anya shivered.

She felt more goo spread over her pussy lips and then the thumb slipped into place in his palm. Anya panted, she wanted him to fuck her so badly. With his cock, his hand, with all of him, she clenched and released over and over, knowing that as he slowly pushed his hand inside of her pussy, her juices were coating his fingers, and soon his thumb. He stopped when the widest part of his knuckle was surrounding the outer muscles of her pussy and he could feel her body quake and she was begging him to push it all the way, knowing when he did, the intense sensation would relax a little. He was sure she didn't realize that she was talking, but he ignored her, too intent on his course, twisting his wrist just a bit so he was able to slide in, hearing her impassioned scream fill the room as her body pulled him in and she was spasming in a massive orgasm.

When they felt her go limp, her face buried in Shi's wet pussy, he hadn't even realized that Shi had joined Anya in the orgasm, but the black haired woman was panting and smiling up at the girl. Mr. Hughes nodded at her to move away, which she did after carefully setting Anya's head on its side on the terry cloth rug they'd put down to make the floor more comfortable.

"Anya, stay where you are." He ordered her as he fisted his hand inside and pushed deeper into her, hearing her whimper.

"Yes, master." Came her weak reply as both he and Deandra began to fist her holes. First one, then the other would push in before pulling back, filling, then retreating, taking and giving, until Anya was saturated with her pussy juices and she could no longer stop the wave after wave of release that came from her body.

"Anya, your pussy is perfect, my dear. You're a very good fuck. Every one of your appointments will be extremely pleased with you this week." He told her, as if to tell her that he wasn't one of her appointments, that this was the closest he was actually going to get to fucking her himself.

The massive disappointment was easier to bear when she was so sexually exhausted, but it stung nonetheless. He may be only her house master, but a master was supposed to fuck their slave, weren't they? She frowned as she felt Deandra slowly exit her ass. Mr. Hughes stayed, however, and she soon felt his fingers move sensually within her body, and then he slapped a hand down on her ass.

"More, Anya?" He chuckled as she whimpered and shook against him.

"Fuck yes...master. Yes, master." She cried out, and was rewarded with another slap on her shapely, rounded ass.

12