Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 15

Story Info
A creature of the night is next on the list for Anya.
7.6k words
4.76
15.6k
19

Part 15 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya lay on the ground and heard his heavy footsteps approach and she made sure her face was resting on her right cheek, so that she could see him as he approached. His face was a little red, and he was working hard to conceal his anger with her, she could tell, and felt her body shiver with apprehension. She bit her lip as she heard the door open near her right shoulder.

"Mr. Hughes, I'm sorry." She heard Shi's voice as the woman walked inside, quickly shutting the door behind her.

Anya heard the nervous shake of the woman's voice and watched as Mr. Hughes looked up at the newcomer, putting his hands around both of her arms as she pushed up on her tiptoes to whisper in the man's ear. Their quiet conversation went on for a few moments, and his eyebrows furrowed angrily as he looked heatedly at the servant. Eventually, Shi was done telling him all that Anya had done and everything that she had revealed, and gripped the woman harder, he lifted her completely from the floor and moved with her over behind his desk to the back right corner of his room. Anya noticed that the pack never moved, except their necks as Yegor and Yakov watched Mr. Hughes put the woman down.

Shi shook as he bent over to pull open the lid of what she had thought was a hope chest of some sort, and then she was in his grasp again, being lowered quickly inside and Anya shivered as she heard the girl gasp, and fight a little as she was put inside. Mr. Hughes closed the lid and squatted to turn the key in the outside of the lock before pulling it from the hole and putting it in his pocket. Standing straight slowly, he looked over at Anya again and the growling renewed.

"You are going to be punished, Anya do you understand that?" His voice was deep as he squatted near her head, it fascinated her that he didn't seem the least little bit worried about the men standing behind him. They looked to be in turmoil and Anya felt that connection that she'd built with them in the forest, and she could sense Sergei's overwhelming conflict, but it was Grigory, it was him that she focused on, he was trying to soothe her, to get her breathing to remain calm, to get through this without making anything worse for any of them. There had been a situation, an argument occurring between her house master and the pack, and she had inadvertently stepped right in the middle of it.

"Yes, master." She whispered, not moving when he put a hand on the back of her head.

"What you did to Shi was unacceptable." He told her, so why was Shi in the box and not Anya?

"Yes, master." She gurgled out the sound when he stood and reached onto the shelf behind him and picked up what looked like a large rectangular paddle with holes. It was made of leather, but looked very stiff as he held it in his right hand, letting it sway menacingly at his side as he turned to look back at the pack.

"Break the connection, or before she leaves here, I wipe her clean." His words sounded ominous and Anya bit her lip and felt tears fill her eyes, she couldn't understand what he was saying, but when the hazy fog of comfort and need from the pack suddenly pulled away from her with a jerk, Anya felt empty, and her body shook with the sensation of being at Mr. Hughes' total mercy.

She didn't understand how he was controlling the pack, but they stayed where they were, barely moving an inch as they kept their eyes on her face and form on the ground below them. Mr. Hughes squatted again and ran his left hand over both of her ass cheeks, massaging them gently for several minutes before she felt the first swing of the paddle hit her and her eyes closed, the delicious sting penetrating her initial worry and her pussy was aroused and throbbed.

"Anya, you are not to question my staff. You will not see Shi again during your visit." He told her before he spanked her again.

"Yes, master." She responded, her cheeks burning red at knowing he had an audience.

"If you break from your stance while I punish you, I will add five more. Do you understand?" Mr. Hughes felt her body shake, but she stayed where she was when he sent the paddle down at the base of her ass cheeks.

"Yes, master."

"Your stay here is carefully planned," Another swing of the paddle, another warm, sensual pooling of her pussy juices within her fold, "You are here to submit to what we choose to do to you. It is all for a purpose, Anya."

Anya nodded her head, sniffing as he spanked her three more times in quick succession before moving the paddle to slide on its edge between her ass crack for a moment. "Yes, master."

"You will fuck who I tell you to fuck. You will meet his needs just as he will meet yours." Her pussy had had enough, but he was still spanking her with enough force to pink up her ass, her juices began to pool on the floor beneath her.

"Yes, master."

"Did you like eating the centaur's cock this morning, Anya?" His words had a tension building effect on the wolves behind him, but Mr. Hughes continued, another spanking followed.

"Yes, master."

"What was your favorite part, Anya?" He asked, spanking her for the tenth time.

"When-when he came on my face." Her green eyes were cloudy when she met Sergei's gray gaze and he looked almost like he was trying to change into his wolf form, couldn't he only do that during the phasing of the moon?

The eleventh spanking came down hard over her right cheek and Anya whimpered.

"And the night before, which did you like better, when he fucked you in the ass with his cock, or when he fucked your pussy?" His words weren't even for her, Mr. Hughes was combining punishments now, spanking her for getting Shi to talk and interrupting his argument, and the pack for being here, being here for a reason that obviously involved her.

"When he fucked my ass." She moaned when the twelfth and thirteenth spanking landed. Her ass felt numb and tingly and wonderful and her pussy faucet was open wide.

"Did you cum for your great beast, Anya?" He asked her, number fourteen landed directly on her pussy and she almost lost the grip on her left foot.

"Yes, master."

"Was he a good fuck?"

"Yes, master."

"Better than the wolves." Number fifteen was dealt out and Anya bit her lip, damn it, this wasn't fair, he knew she had to agree with him, or she would be punished.

"Yes, master."

"Good girl, Anya." Mr. Hughes paused the spankings and began to rub her pink ass with a large heavy hand.

"Anya, which wolf was the worst fuck?" Oh, this man did not play fair. Anya's eyes moved slowly among the four wolves and she saw that each of them was intent on what she said.

"Master." She responded, and then she saw the paddle raise towards her ass again, "Y-Yegor." The paddle stopped moving.

"Yegor?" Mr. Hughes smiled softly, "He's young, did you know he is Sergei's great great grandson? There's not a lot of familial likeness between the two."

Anya heard the unhappy howl from the young wolf and felt a tear fall from her eyes as she tightened her hands over her feet. Her position was getting exceedingly uncomfortable.

"And the others, did you like fucking them so much that you would want to end your visit and go home? Because that's what would happen, Anya. You would go home and you would never see any of the non-humans again that you met while here." His words sounded ominous and Anya jerked her head side to side quickly.

"No, master. I want to stay."

Mr. Hughes rose back up and walked over to his desk and pushed a button on his phone system and Deandra almost immediately opened the door and stepped into the room. "Attention, Anya."

Anya let go of her feet and ignoring the ache in them and on her ass, she rose quickly and stood up, her head tilting down and her eyes falling from the pained look on the wolves' faces. They were practically vibrating where they stood beside the desk and she wondered again how they had remained where they were the whole time she had been punished.

"Deandra, take Anya to her next appointment. Be sure that the rest of Alexandru's food is also delivered. I will be there in a few minutes to get her ready for her session tonight." He spoke to the red head servant who immediately nodded and took hold of Anya's leash and began to tug the girl out of the room.

Anya sent a last look at the wolves, wondering why they didn't try to connect with her again, it was obvious they were very unhappy about her conversation with Mr. Hughes, but she'd had to obey him. She'd wanted to, despite what it had done to the wolves. Something about Mr. Hughes made it impossible for her to go against him in another's defense. The door closed behind her more quietly this time and Anya walked quickly to keep up with Deandra as she was taken to the third floor this time, down a long, wide corridor and up another winding staircase up into the darkened recesses of the mansion.

She was going to fuck a vampire, the idea made her shiver, but she'd seen enough of a variety of vampire movies in her life that the thought of actually seeing one was arousing and she found herself licking her lips as Deandra unlocked a door and they stepped through and into a room that had one window, in a far corner, with no glass or curtain covering it. The sill was unlike the ones in the rest of the mansion that she had seen. This one was stone, huge ones surrounding the window and the walls were stone, as well. A dark gray that made it look more like a dungeon than a bedroom. She knew it was supposed to be the latter because of the massive four-poster bed positioned in the center of the room.

Deandra moved her all the way over to the bed before stopping.

"Kneel." The quiet woman said and Anya kneeled, she wouldn't do anything else wrong while she was here, and she certainly wouldn't get another one of these women in the trouble that she had gotten Shi into earlier.

Anya felt the leash removed, and then she was locked to the corner of the bed, her body having to lean against the side of the bed, she was so closely strapped to it.

"Mr. Hughes will be in when he is finished with his guests." Deandra said before moving away and Anya could hear the woman behind her for a moment as she clinked some metal of some sort together.

Eventually, she came into view with a tray that she placed on a side table to Anya's right. On the tray was a large glass goblet, bowl side down, and a silver ice bucket, filled with ice, and the four packets of blood that had been in her room earlier. Anya still didn't understand how they had gotten there, or why, but there wasn't much she could do about it now, here. Deandra then left the room and closed the door, locking it behind her.

Anya shivered, was the vampire already here? It was still light outside, and there was that thing about them needing to be in the dark. Would she be waiting here for him until then? How long was it until dusk, an hour? Two hours? She wasn't sure, she hadn't been paying attention to the time, losing so much while standing in the window this morning. Closing her eyes, she leaned into the bedframe and tried to find a comfortable enough position to sleep in.

She woke later, yawning softly when she heard the door open and Mr. Hughes stepped into the room. He had a kit in his hand of some sort and he walked over to her and squatted down to get on her level.

"I am going to draw a little blood from your arm. Just 12 mL, I need to add it to the blood on the tray. It is what Shi was going to do earlier in your room when you...provoked her."

"Yes, master." Anya furrowed a brow, not sure how she felt, but knowing she would do it, that she had to do it.

She watched as he unzipped the kit and got out some alcohol pads, an iv kit and a leurlock syringe. She held up her right arm and watched as he took a tourniquet and wrapped it around the lower part of her upper arm. Anya watched him take her elbow in hand gently, and he ran the pad of a finger on the other over the sensitive skin of the crook of her elbow.

"Master?" She wanted to speak but knew he might stop her.

"Is this about what I am doing?" He asked.

Anya nodded, and waited for him to return a nod to her before speaking.

"I have small veins, you'll want to draw down closer to my wrist." Anya told him and watched as he slid his hand about halfway down, feeling a better bulge under her skin there.

"Hold still." He said as he rubbed the area with the alcohol pad and waited for it to dry.

Anya held still, somewhat amazed that he had such a good technique. He had the catheter in quickly, the flash of blood was perfect and he soon had the syringe in place to accept the influx of fluid from her vein. He soon had a piece of gauze over the tiny puncture site and had her hold it there for a moment while he capped the syringe. Then he removed it and moved his mouth to where he had poked her. She felt his tongue glide over the site and when she looked at it when he stood up with his supplies, she could see that it was already completely healed. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him.

"Party trick." He shrugged his shoulders at her with a small smirk on his face and then walked over to where the tray was.

Party trick, my ass, Anya thought as he carefully attached a needle to the syringe, and then, a bag at a time, injected some of her blood in each before putting the bags back in the ice.

"It's like adding a flavor shot to your lemonade. It will be more enticing to Alexandru." Mr. Hughes explained, knowing she was wondering about it.

Anya nodded, watching him walk back over to her, and she tensed when he reached down with a key and unlocked the lock that had her chained to the bed. Pulling her to her feet, he brought her roughly up against his body for a moment before lifting her effortlessly and putting her on the bed so she sat atop in on her shins.

"Put your arms behind you, your hands to the opposite elbows. Yes, like that. This is called a box. Hold that." Mr. Hughes moved to a cabinet and pulled open a drawer and brought the entire thing to the bed, setting it to her right as she kept her head bent down.

"I have to tie you tightly, and very carefully because you will be fully suspended tonight, Anya. It will be Alexandru's decision whether or not to free you while he is here. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. If you struggle, it will make it harder to get the tie perfect and you will be more uncomfortable." He said as he started to bind her arms by circling her chest with lengths of rope. Her breasts were soon caught between two, and she whimpered when he tightened another around her upper belly.

"Your weight will be resting on your shoulders and torso, Anya, it must be secure." He said softly and then stopped speaking so that he could knot and bind the rope as needed. Her arms were immovable now and there were two loops over each of her shoulders spaced a little apart. When she was trussed up on the top half, he smiled, sitting back and looking at his handiwork.

"You look divine tied up, Anya, it would be a pity not to find a permanent dom someday to take you in hand. I doubt we'll get you completely trained before you leave here." He sighed, putting his hands between her knees.

"Yes, master." She said, shivering, she would love him to take that position.

"Part your legs wide, but keep your thighs tight against your calves. I'm gonna frogtie you." He nodded when she had it right and took another length of rope and tied her legs in the position they were in, four circles of rope around each before the ropes were tied once around each foot that was resting against her ass and then the rope was secured to one of the knots at the corner of each of her elbows, but not as tightly there, he needed that connection to be able to stretch as needed.

"Now I can see that dripping pussy, Anya. You like being so wet, don't you?" He put a hand between her legs and listened to her whimper as his fingers slid back and forth against the fold and clit, but did not penetrate her.

"Yes, master."

"Such a pretty little cunt." He said softly before getting up onto the bed and moving the canvas top above them to bring a slit into few and he brought down a tangle of ropes and metal connectors to lay around her on the bed.

"This experience will be intense, Anya. Shi was right, you will be fucked by a strigoi, or as you know the term, a vampire. He is very imposing, large, very old, though you would never believe his age, and he is strong. Very strong, Anya and he is very dominant. It would be wise for you to follow the rules tonight. Not doing so, well, Mr. Hughes looked from her to the blood waiting for her guest and then back at her, "Anya, you must consent."

"Yes, master." She didn't hesitate, how could she? He had never lied to her and every experience she'd had so far had been amazing.

Mr. Hughes nodded and then began to connect and tighten the clips and buckles and ropes until she was properly secured. He had moved her body so that she was lying on her back, which was only slightly uncomfortable from the way her hands were bound, but her legs, tied in half, were stretched and extended out on either side, her pussy wet and spilling her juice onto the bedspread as she felt his hot body close to her, his rough hands on her body as he got her prepared to suspend.

"Anya, he will feed from you, but he will stop before he endangers you." Mr. Hughes said as he picked up a remote.

"Yes master."

"It will not hurt, not even when his teeth prick your skin, and the mark will not remain."

"He will bite you several times, Anya, and it will be impossible to stop your orgasm. He means for you to climax. It makes the feeding more intense." He stood so that he was standing facing her legs, his covered ass and legs above her face, and his hands came down and he surrounded her waist and pulled her up, upside down so that her legs were on either side of his shoulders, her pussy just under his chin and Anya cried out, lick me lick me lick me!

He must have pushed something on the remote because she could feel the slack on the ropes start to decrease and she was eventually released from Mr. Hughes to hang freely as she was slowly raised on the bed so that her head was about two feet off of the ground, her hair hanging down below her as she breathed heavily, it was an amazing feeling hanging suspended like this, she felt weightless at the same time she felt very very secure. There were ropes holding her up on either side of her thighs, as well as on her torso and the outside of her hips. Mr. Hughes stood looking to make sure he had done everything right. She would not last long like this if it was too intense a feeling, but everything looked secure and her color hadn't changed indicating a shift in blood flow.

He put a hand over her pussy and felt it clench against him.

"Anya, I was going to put my fist in your pussy before I left you, but you have been very bad today. So I am not going to do that. Instead, I am going to leave you here, like this, your ass and pussy empty, your mouth, well, he will want you to scream for him. But remember, there is no pain, Anya. Your screams will be complete, total passion." He spoke slowly, stroking the outside of her pussy with the palm of his hand, feeling her strain towards him through her binds.

"I have to stretch you in the morning, Anya, and after your performance today, being such a bad sub, I will have to spend my night thinking of a truly appropriate way to do so. Too bad Shi won't be able to assist. She'll be in her box for the rest of the week because of you." He took his hand from her and moved off of the bed.

Anya whimpered, she felt bad for Shi, but there was something very hot about thinking of being the one in that box in his office, knowing that he had so much control over her body and what she did. Biting her lip, she saw him put the drawer back in the dresser and then he picked up his kit and walked towards the door without looking back at her. He didn't even turn when he exited and closed and locked the door behind. She felt it shut with a thud and looked towards the window. It was getting dark outside, and she knew the sun would set any time now. How dark did it have to be before a vampire could rise? Was he in the room somewhere already, was he in a coffin in a basement nearby? Anya wasn't sure. But her thoughts ran the gambit of her imagination and she found herself breathing heavily, breasts heaving above her head and she stared at the window.

12