Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 18

Story Info
Anya's in knots the morning after.
4.5k words
4.75
14.7k
16

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't have a penis." Mr. Hughes' deep voice was calm, sedate, and he kept his hands in fists at his sides as he had since she opened the door.

"But, what-wait, you don't have anything down there. Wait." Anya took a step forward, it suddenly came to her, her eyes went wide.

"You're an angel." She shook her head, he was not how she pictured angels to be in the least, but the evidence was right before her.

"I'm an angel." He nodded as she took another step towards him.

"You can't fuck me." She whispered, her voice full of her sudden anguish.

"Not with my cock, no, I can't." He said, and she was starting to get frustrated that he hadn't changed his tone. She was furious, how could he not be?

"But I wanted you to fuck me." She gasped, indicating his groin area and hers.

Mr. Hughes smiled and put his hands on either of her shoulders. "There are plenty of ways in which I can fuck you, Anya."

Anya shook her head, "You can't fuck me with a penis."

He frowned.

"I've already fucked you twice with my fist, Anya. And with cock toys. Is it so very different?" He watched her giggle and roll her eyes at him.

"Only someone who'd never buried his cock, his live cock, in a woman would ask that question."

"That's a little cruel, Anya." He said, his voice a little dangerous as she looked at him.

"You don't think it's cruel that I've been begging you for days to fuck me, you finally say yes and then you haven't got the proper equipment to give me what I want?" She gasped, feeling him reach out and grab her firmly by the hips and move her closer to him.

"Anya."

She sighed, "I'm not leaving in the morning."

His blue eyes widened in surprise and concern, "I think it's better..."

She shook her head, putting her hands on his chest, "Mr. Hughes, I know I've stressed you out, that you keep saying that there is something about me that is messing things up around here, but you are always there to keep everything in check. I've got three more days. I can go through three more days without making the world turn topsy turvy."

He thought about what she said for several moments before he slowly nodded, "Fine, but if I feel it is really too dangerous, if tomorrow proves to be just as difficult as it was today with the satyrs, we have to revisit this."

"Fine." Anya said, she wanted to stay. In actuality, she would have asked to even if he had been able to fuck her as she had wanted. She wasn't ready to leave, not just yet. She was enjoying her time here with these creatures immensely.

"Pull the blankets down on the bed and lay on your back in the middle." He told her, letting her go and taking a few steps back towards the far wall of the room.

"You're not going to tie me up tonight, Mr. Hughes."

"I told you my first name, Anya." He looked back at her, one large wing lowering so that she could see his face, "And you may call me Archimendes."

"Nope." She smiled at him at the corners of her mouth and watched him raise an eyebrow.

"Nope?"

"Nope."

"Lay on the bed, Anya." He told her again before turning from her and opening a door that she hadn't even seen near the far left wall.

Anya yanked the blankets down on the bed, which took a bit of force as they were very heavy. Once she reached the layer of satin sheets, she pulled the flat one up and put it over the fold of the bedspread she'd moved. Laying down on her back, she thought better on it and shifted slightly onto her right side so that she could see him when he finally returned to the room. He said he was going to fuck her and she wondered what he would use. She knew she would be tight, unable to take his fist without a bit of manipulation, but somehow, she knew that a fist wasn't going to be what he chose, and she shivered, her pussy getting excited as she waited for him to open the door.

When he finally did so, she let her excited eyes take him in from head to toe. Now that she wasn't so filled with shock at his lack of a manhood, she was able to really take him in. His heavily tattooed body, those massive wings. Gah, she fucking loved the way he looked. He should walk around naked for all to see. Massive amounts of juice pooled into her pussy and she felt giddy with expectation. There was something new to him, however. He had a leather belt around his hips that was somewhat like the one she'd worn the day she'd been flown to the werewolves. But his had a huge flesh colored cock connected to the front of it, larger than the above average man, but not as large as the monster ones she'd been taking recently.

A grin spread across her face as he moved up onto the bed and immediately laid himself between legs she stretched wide and then wrapped around him. His arms shoved under her sides and wrapped up and around her shoulders as his mouth came down on hers. The heat of his tongue as it met hers and pushed past to slide against the insides of her mouth made Anya whimper, loving the feel of his muscled body as he brushed his hair covered chest across her tender nipples and she felt the cock push against her inner thigh.

Eventually, he moved his mouth down her jawline and then along the dip of her throat, breathing deeply of her scent as he nipped at her smooth skin. Her scent was mingled with something familiar to him and Mr. Hughes raised his head and smiled at her.

"You smell like vanilla." He muttered huskily against the shell of her ear as he tilted his hips a bit to get the cock positioned better at the mouth of her pussy, her hands were digging into his back, he knew she was ready for as much as he could give her.

"I used your lotion, it's all I could find." She smiled and pulled him down to kiss her again before he pushed just the tip of the cock into her pussy and stayed there.

Anya gasped, arching her back and feeling one of his hands come up and wrap around her left breast. He pinched the nipple and his mouth moved down to take the entire bit of flesh deep inside and suck on her hard. She pushed her breast hard against his face and moved her hands to his head to hold him to her as she felt his hips shift and the cock slid a little farther up inside.

"It's appropriate." He whispered before he took the nipple on her right breast into his mouth and feverishly sucked on it with his tongue, lips, and teeth.

"Oh?" Anya gasped, the cock suddenly thrust all of the way in and she felt full, the cock stretched her tight, and it felt amazing as he held it up inside her.

"You smell like vanilla, and we're going to have vanilla sex tonight." He said, his blue eyes sparkling as he looked at her and his smile widened on his face.

Anya grinned sheepishly as she felt him pull halfway out and then surge back up inside, she whimpered and tightened her legs around his waist.

"Vanilla sex?" She asked with a sigh as he repeated the thrust a little harder.

"Yes." He growled as he wrapped her tightly in his arms and his wings moved up in the air behind him to stretch wide. It made her gasp to see the span and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and buried her face in his shoulder.

"Then fuck me, Mr. Hughes, fuck me right now." Anya cried out when his thrusts became more intense, her pussy reacting, humming against his cock as her juices coated it and she began to build up to an orgasm she knew would rock her world. Closing her eyes, she held on as the man over her, the angel, used the fake cock to bring her pussy to a whole new high.

"Anya." He moaned her name as he grabbed one of her legs and positioned it over his shoulder, his body shifting ever so slightly as he rammed harder, sending the cock in faster, creating waves of sensation that worked through her pussy muscles and she came, her thigh muscles tight as her pussy clenched around the cock and her hips came up to meet his powerful thrusts.

"Oh, oh, oh, don't stop." She begged, feeling him slow down when he sensed that she had cum, her fingers scratched into him, moved forward and rubbed over nipples that immediately pebbled, and she hooked the leg around his waist over his ass, keeping him inside.

"I wasn't going to." He whispered against her ear and she felt the cock begin to move slowly, sliding in and out more fluidly, he was by no means done working into her pussy.

"Good, cuz I don't ever want you to stop fucking me like this." Anya purred, rubbing him with her body, feeling his heat mix with hers, his hips punch forth and echo off of her thighs. The sound of their breathing and groans as they wrapped themselves together, the slap of their flesh, the nips and sucks, all of it, all mixed together into an intense ballad of hot, hard, sensuous fucking that brought Anya to climax after climax, and the angel above her, a feeling of immense sexual satisfaction at making her cum for him.

When they finally fell asleep against one another, Anya slept deeply, her whole body wrapped tightly against his, his wings down, acting as their blankets as their breathing evened out and their muscles finally relaxed. Mr. Hughes had waited until he could feel her breasts moving up and down in a gentler motion on his chest before he had slowly pulled the cock out of her satisfied pussy and removed the entire contraption from around his waist. She hadn't even twitched when he tossed it over the side of the bed before pulling her even closer against his chest and resting his head on the crown of hers.

The next morning, Anya opened her eyes slowly to see that she was lying with her back to the form of Mr. Hughes, and he was still in a deep sleep. She could feel her bladder ache and carefully, so as not to wake the man in the bed, she scooted out and walked quietly into the bathroom. Once she was done with the toilet, she washed her hands and then peeked back into his bedroom. He was still sleeping, and had apparently stretched out onto his stomach, his wings taking up most of the rest of the bed. She smiled looking at him, he was really hot. It made her heart clench and she bit her lip, if he wasn't completely out of the question, she could fall in love with him.

Shaking her head, she couldn't consider that, he was not the sort of man, well, he wasn't any sort of man at all, now was he? She couldn't even think about it. Besides, he had tastes that she knew she couldn't fill. Last night's tender fucking was not something he normally did. She didn't think he could live away from Vorhees, nor did she think he would ever consider a relationship with someone who was such a disappointment to him as a sub.

The door to the room opened silently and Anya's eyes met and held those of Deandra and they nodded at each other as the servant quietly put a tray laden with food on the top of the dresser. She left as silently as she had come in and Anya walked over to the dresser. There were two shakes, and Anya heard her stomach rumble. She picked up the first and drank it fast. The tart taste was gone, and it was easy to down it. Taking the second one, she walked over to the window and sipped it a little slower as she waited for Mr. Hughes to wake up. He certainly didn't seem to be in any hurry to because he was still sleeping soundly when she went back to the tray and put the second empty glass down.

Anya bit her lip as she looked down at the silver domes on the table. Lifting one, she saw an omelet, probably whites only by the look of it, with cheese and broccoli. When she moved the second one, she saw a bowl of oatmeal. Smelling it, she could tell there was brown sugar in it and her mouth widened in a grin. The third dome hid an English muffin and a pad of butter.

There was also a cup of tea and a tiny little pitcher of milk next to it. This was most definitely Mr. Hughes' breakfast and Anya looked over at the sleeping man with a mischievous grin on her face before she picked up the knife and fork that were sitting beside the plates of delicious smelling foods and proceeded to eat them with relish.

"Are you finished?" A deep male voice sounded from behind her when Anya was licking the last bit of oatmeal off of her spoon. Well, his spoon.

"Mr. Hughes." Anya turned around and suddenly felt her stomach lurch. Grabbing it, she felt her throat burn for a second and she looked up at him in embarrassment. "There's a chance I ate a little too much."

Mr. Hughes was sitting up on the side of the bed. He was still naked, but his wings were gone. How the hell did he do that?

"I don't suppose you left anything for me?" He said darkly, a bit of a chuckle evident in his words as he watched her struggle to keep the food down.

Anya shook her head, "Nope."

He chuckled and stood up, walking to the phone in his room and lifting the handle to his ear. Anya walked away from the empty trays to stand by the window. He was telling Deandra to bring him something to eat. When he got off of the phone, she felt him walk over to her and wrap his arms gently around her stomach.

"Sleep okay?" He asked, kissing her neck.

"Like the dead." Anya nodded, covering her mouth when a little burp rolled up her throat. She could feel his smile as he moved his mouth to the other side of his neck.

"Was last night...good...for you?" He moved one hand up to her right breast and squeezed it.

"Vanilla sex isn't so bad, Mr. Hughes. I rather liked it." She smiled as she spoke and turned her head so she could kiss his lips, thanking God that she didn't burp in his face when she pressed her lips to his.

"I found I rather enjoyed it, too." His voice was wispy as he looked deep into her green eyes, this girl seemed to be doing something to him, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not.

"What are the letters?" She asked as she turned towards him.

"It's Aramaic. A very old form of it." He said softly.

"What does it say?" She asked, feeling him tense a little and he looked down at his chest and then up at her.

"It's a list of names, Anya."

"Names?" Anya asked, confusion showing on her face, "Whose names?"

"They're all the names of the women, and the men, that I have fucked." He said in a voice devoid of emotion, his gaze fastened to her face as he gauged her reaction.

Anya's eyebrows raised, "Am I right in assuming that you have an enormous number of names on your body?"

He nodded, "Yes. They don't last forever. Every ten years or so, when I am covered, just like I am now, the oldest ones will start to fade and be replaced by new names."

"You don't tattoo it on?" She asked.

"No, they burn onto my skin. It's actually quite painful." He told her, stepping away when he heard a knock at the door and it was opened slowly.

She was quiet while he took the tray away from Deandra and dismissed the woman before shutting his door. He put the tray next to the empty one and set about making his tea.

"Is my name on there?" She asked walking towards him, but stopping close to the bed and running her hand along the pile of blankets.

"Yes." He nodded, pointing at the nape of his neck, turning a little so he could show it to her.

Anya frowned, "Why do you have them?"

"It's not my choice, Anya, it's my penitence." What he said sounded ominous and she knew her eyes were wide, but she knew he would not explain himself completely to her, and she was incredibly scared for him to. Here she was being given evidence of an actual God, and all she wanted to make him do was shut up about it. It all felt so incredibly terrifying to her.

"Oh." She muttered, walking back to the window as he sipped his tea. "Where are your wings?"

He grinned over the cup, "They're there, you just can't see them. I'm just used to not feeling their weight while I walk, I don't often expose them."

She nodded again, her eyes lighting on the doorway of the room he had entered last night to get the cock that he had so expertly fucked her with. She could hear soft sounds in the room standing where she was and frowned a little. Looking over at Mr. Hughes, she saw that he was turned towards the tray and was cutting into the omelet. Quietly, she walked to the door and pulled it open. Stepping inside, she let it close behind her as she walking into what was a semi darkened large room like none she had ever seen before.

Just within the doorway, there were shelves built into dark wooden walls on both sides. On these shelves rested basket and box after basket and box of the largest variety of sex toys that she had ever seen. There were dildos and vibrators, handcuffs and nipple clamps, floggers, paddles, whips. And rope, there was a ton of rope. Her pussy clenched in appreciation as she continued walking into the larger area of the room. She could barely breathe when she realized what this room was.

Mr. Hughes' had a sex room, and even calling it that wasn't quite right, this was a sex dungeon. There was a cross contraption on one wall, complete with a tall woman, naked, bound and gagged, a blindfold over her eyes, and she looked to have all three holes filled in some way. Anya could hear her shifting, a soft moan every once in a while. Then beside that woman, was a man probably in his mid twenties, who was tied up quite masterfully with rope. His cock was trapped in some sort of metal device that wouldn't allow it to move position, and she was almost sure that there was some sort of metal rod in it that went into his urethra. His hands were trapped back behind him and he was kneeling on the floor, facing out, an o ring gag in his mouth, his throat exposed but currently empty. She was certain his ass was stuffed, She could see the long rod going up between his thighs from the floor. It wouldn't have allowed him to move his position at all.

"Anya." A voice said, slightly irritated, behind her, and Anya looked around her, all four of the people he had tied up in various positions in the room instantly tensed.

She ignored him and moved on to the next person, another woman, this one older than Anya, she thought. She couldn't see the full face of any, they all wore blindfolds and all were gagged in some way. This one, she was in what looked like a coffin with glass sides, and she was completely naked. Tied from toes to neck, unable to move at all inside her prison.

"Are these all clients?" She asked in a really soft voice as he came to stand beside her at the far wall. It was by far the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. Tan rope had been tied intricately, in the shape of a spider web, and had been tied to hooks that were bolted into the alcove in the window on all sides. The woman inside was tied, arms and legs spread, her breasts lightly squeezed between the ropes, her pussy and ass were empty, but completely exposed. She couldn't move a muscle as she was completely suspended in the knots.

"No, Anya, these all belong to me." He told her as he placed a hand on the empty cunt that was about eye level with her, "I keep four or five, for as long as they entice me, and then they are given a severance package and they return to another life, far away from here."

"You fuck them all?" She turned more towards him, watching him bite his lip and shove several fingers up into the spider web girl and heard a moan come from above her head.

"Yes."

"Are they all human?"

"Yes." Mr. Hughes looked at her, removing his hand and wiping it on one of the clean towels sitting in a basket near one of the walls.

"Can we leave this room?" Anya felt cold, she wasn't sure how she should feel about this, but it did make certain things very clear for her. Very, very clear.

"Yes." He said again, picking her up and carrying her back into the bedroom. He set her on the bed, and Anya sat there as he turned away, walked back into the room for a moment and then came in with a basket of supplies that he set on the chair so she couldn't get a good look at them before coming back over to her.

"I think I need us to go back to the dom/pathetic sub scenario. I don't want to, I don't want you to fuck me anymore like we did last night." She told him and watched him stare at her, his emotions deeply hidden inside. Finally, he nodded and approached her slowly.

12