Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, Anya." He said and put his hands on either side of her face, "This will be the last time I touch you like this."

Her eyes closed on their own as his mouth came down to crush against hers, his tongue immediately between her teeth and her tongue raked along the side of his as they caressed each other, sucking and nipping for several moments before she finally pulled back and looked up at him with watery green eyes.

"Yes, master."

"Turn around and fold your legs in front of you." He said darkly, grabbing her arms gently as he did so.

"The ties you saw inside...they are called Shibari. It's a Japanese art, tying people up. I've already done a few things on you since you've been here. I am going to do another to you now. It'll take a while." He told her as he took a long length of rope out of the basket and folded it in half before putting her arms in a low strappado position before knotting and looping and tying her together from neck to wrist.

Anya concentrated on keeping her breathing steady. She was desperate not to speak to him, knowing that he was now the one with the questions. He tugged on her arms and she whimpered every once in a while at the pressure of the tie. It really did take a while to tie her arms, he was making it much more intricate than he had made them before. When he finished, she felt him put a collar on her neck and he moved her so that she was facing him, her legs still crossed in front of her body.

He moved one of her feet so that it sat on top of the knee of the opposite leg, and then took a much shorter rope and bound her legs together like that. Then, he took a metal clasp and connected it to her neck and pulled her body forward so she was bent down, her breasts hanging low, almost touching her thighs, before clasping the other end to the rope on her legs. The position was intense, uncomfortable but not painful, but she couldn't move up. Anya knew that she would ache to get out of this position far sooner than he would ever agree to let her go.

"Open your mouth, Anya." He said and she realized he had a ball gag harness in his hands. She allowed him to shove the ball in her mouth without complaint, and then he strapped the harness to the back.

There must have been a ring on the back, because he collected a rope to it that he then extended down to her crotch and put both cords between her labia so she was rubbed repeatedly by the thick satin cords, and then he crossed the ropes in front of her clit and tied the end of the length around her waist. Anya found that when she tipped her head forward, the pressure on her cunt was extreme, and when she tilted her head back, it decreased the pressure against her cunt, but created a greater ache from the way she was bent over.

"This is called positional bondage, Anya. You have two options. Neither one are easy to handle." He told her close to her ear as he ran a hand over her tied arms before going over to the phone and saying something she couldn't hear to someone on the other line.

"I think I'll have you be a centerpiece on the dom dining room table this morning. They won't be allowed to penetrate you, but it'll be more than enough for them to see you take this tie." Mr. Hughes said a short while later when two men had come in the room and lifted her onto a rolling cart.

"Thank you for last night, Anya. I will keep it with me for a long time." He said quieter as she was slowly rolled to the door, Anya was moaning as the ropes jerked and rubbed and squeezed at her, and he wasn't sure she'd even heard that last bit before she was out of his bedroom.

Authors note: I know that theologians have stated that Matthew 22:30 did not translate to angels being sexless, they are stated as "masculine," beings that "never marry," etc. I took a writer's liberty and made the misinformation work into part of the story because I needed him to be unable to satisfy Anya the way she wanted. I apologize that if that makes you want to rip your hair out, but I had to go that way. For Anya.

12