Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 20

Story Info
The appointment is off, but Anya and Samir are turned on.
3.6k words
4.8
13.6k
17

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya looked up from the shoulder of the handsome, young-looking man who, when he wasn't a 12 foot giant, was of average height, and saw a great many familiar men watching her being carried away from them. Her eyes met and held Yakov's and her gut twisted painfully up inside. Meeting his gaze was immeasurably difficult. She couldn't even try to catch a glimpse of Sergei. And she could see Cynric shifting from hoof to hoof, stressed at seeing her again and having to watch her leave. She felt tugged towards them all in a way she couldn't understand, and only felt better, if even just a twinge better, when they stepped through the large metal door and disappeared into the staircase that would lead them downstairs.

She felt tears fill her eyes and let her head fall down to the crook of his neck again. He seemed to sense her distress and moved his jaw against the back of her head as they quickly went down the staircase. Once they were in her room, Anya asked Deandra to fill a bath for her, and she asked Samir to stay. She wasn't ready to face anyone else, and he seemed intent on allowing her the space she needed right now.

A long, hot shower helped calm her nerves and Anya scrubbed herself repeatedly, until she felt like she had gotten off the entire experience of the night before. It wasn't that she had had a bad time with the gargoyles, she remembered being very very aroused and more than happy to take them on. She'd had no idea how voracious the beasts would be, however, and even after she'd passed out, she'd known that they would have kept going. It made her feel weird, and she wasn't happy until she felt like she'd washed every last drop of them off of her body.

After she was out of the shower, Deandra helped lotion her up with the coconut scented oil and then she brushed through Anya's long, wavy hair as it fell close to her waist. When the servant used the goo on Anya, she sighed happily, she was sore after last night and was more than happy for her body to be soothed by the thick liquid. Finally feeling close to normal, Anya walked out of the bathroom and saw that Samir was still standing somewhat in the closed doorway of her bedroom. His dark blue eyes looked over at her as she walked in and he smiled wide.

Samir looked like the guy you'd see running out with a surfboard into the ocean on some advertisement for Hawaii. He did not look like he would turn into a giant of a man with a strength she couldn't quite believe. He was incredibly approachable and he looked at her with genuine concern in his eyes as he slowly made his way over to her.

"Mr. Hughes came down to check on you, but I told him that you were fine, that you didn't want to be disturbed. Is that all right?" He asked, running a hand over her left cheek as he looked at her.

Anya nodded, "Thank you."

"Would you like me to leave?" His question made her frown.

She shook her head and felt herself move into his arms as they wrapped around her tightly. "No, I'd like you to stay."

"Then I will stay." He said softly to her as he kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you." Anya knew she was thanking him for more than just being here for comfort, he had gotten her free.

"I was supposed to be your appointment today." He told her and felt her stiffen in his arms, "I do not intend to remain so."

Anya felt her breath leave in a sigh and wrapped her arms around the man who held her, she knew Deandra had walked out of the bathroom after tidying up after herself and had stood near them to see if she was needed any longer.

"Anya, can I get you anything else? Some food?" Deandra's soft voice asked and Anya turned towards the woman.

Smiling gently, she nodded, "I'm very hungry, thank you. But other than food, I don't need anything else."

Deandra nodded and opened the door. Anya looked into the hallway and saw that Mr. Hughes was standing just outside, and he turned to look inside when Deandra stepped into the hallway. His light blue eyes were searching. Worry, curiosity, fear, it was all written in his gaze and Anya frowned.

Without saying anything, she walked over to the dresser in her room and took the key off the top of it that she hadn't used since she had arrived at Vorhees. Slipping her hand into that of the blond man who had remained where he was when she had approached him, Anya led him with her into the small room in the back of her bedroom, stepped inside with him, and then closed and locked the door behind her.

Inside the room was a desk with a wooden chair, and a couch in the corner of the room. Anya pointed to the man she was with and then at the couch. She watched as he smiled, amused at her, and then went to sit down as she dug into the purse that she'd tossed onto the desk at some point. Pulling out her cell phone, she walked over to him and sat down against his side.

Tapping a few times on the phone, she eventually heard the phone ring and after a little while, it was picked up.

"Anya, jeez, Mom has been wondering when you would call." Her cousin, Lindie, said and Anya felt tears fill her eyes as she tucked herself closer to Samir's side, welcoming the way his arm wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry. I've been bad about calling. It's been very...relaxing here and I mean to call at night and then one thing happens, then another."

"Oh, gosh, no, Anya. I told Mom that if I were you, I wouldn't call until you came home. But she said you wouldn't be able to make it all week without talking to the kids." Lindie laughed, Anya could hear her youngest babbling in the background, it made her heart ache.

"How is everyone?" Anya asked, trying hard to make her voice not sound shaky.

During her conversation with her cousin and a few of her children, Samir sat quietly by her side, allowing her to cuddle close to him as she spent much needed time reconnecting with her normal life outside of Vorhees. When there was a knock on the door, he was the one to get up and open it, taking a tray filled with food and several shakes and some juice and milk from Mr. Hughes and Deandra, and he moved them into the room before stepping out for just a moment to speak with the man who seemed insistent on an audience with him. Finally, Anya watched Samir come back into the room, and he relocked the door and sat down beside her again, reaching to her and pulling her into his lap as he waited for her to finish her call.

"Would you like a shake first?" Samir asked when she finally tapped the phone at the end of her call.

"Yes, please." Anya said and watched him stand and fetch one from the tray before handing it to her and watching her drink it greedily.

"Your children miss you." He said sadly, watching her nod as her eyes looked into the distance wistfully.

"I miss them. I've-I've enjoyed my time here, though, Samir. At least, most of it. I wasn't very happy to wake up this morning the way I was, but I have enjoyed it. It's been very...good...for me to be here. I've learned a lot about myself. But...I will be ready to go home, I think." She said, sipping from the shake as she spoke.

"Your time here was never going to be permanent. I can understand wanting to be home." He nodded, bringing the whole tray closer by moving the chair over and putting the tray on it.

"Where is your home, Samir?" She asked, he frowned and looked towards the window of the room.

"I have lived a great many places, Anya. Now I live here." She figured he wouldn't say more, figured Mr. Hughes had forbidden such a thing, but he continued after a moment, "But for a while, I lived in northwestern Turkey and Syria. They are beautiful countries. But lately, with the way the human world is, it hasn't been safe for me there. I came here for my own piece of sanctuary, just as many of the others have."

"Do you like it here? What you do?"

Samir smiled, "I'm just like human men in that aspect, Anya. I like sex. I do enjoy what I do here."

Anya nodded and put down her empty glass before reaching for a sandwich that was on the plate nearest her.

"Anya, Mr. Hughes wants to send you home." He moved his amethyst-colored eyes over her face and watched the play of emotions that took her for a moment.

"If he thinks that is best. Something-something about me is making the men who touch me crazy."

"He thinks you are non-human." His words stunned her and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"That's crazy talk." She shook her head, she was totally human.

"Anya, you shouldn't affect non-humans the way that you do. There is something about you, but no one seems to know what it is, except the vampire, and he isn't saying."

The mention of Alexandru made Anya's body shiver and heat up, "I suppose it might be best for me to leave."

Samir frowned, "Anya, he wants to send you home, but he can't."

"What?" Anya looked at him in surprise, "You just said-."

"He wants to send you home, but the situation with the gargoyles...Non-humans are protective of their kind, and we do group off like humans do, the light and the dark."

"Or those that are both, like the werewolves." Anya added, watching him nod.

"Yes, well. Gargoyles are darkness. Others in darkness don't like it when someone of the light ends the life of one of their kind. It can lead to trouble."

"You breaking apart the gargoyles to free me..." Anya sighed, looking up to see him nod.

"I am of the light, Anya. It would have been better if another creature of the darkness had done it. But with gargoyles, it would have taken a behemoth to destroy them. There was every reason to do it, but it may not make a difference with certain groups within the darkness."

"So I'm in danger?" Anya shivered, this was all too too much.

He shook his head, "No, Anya. I am in danger."

Anya's eyes widened and she gasped, "But you-Mr. Hughes made you-."

"Yes, I have his support, as well as all the other non-humans that were on the roof, including the incubus. But that may not matter."

"So why must I stay?" Anya asked.

"Mr. Hughes thinks that if you were to meet with one of the members of the darkness, who was to be your last appointment before you returned home anyway, that he might understand what had caused the gargoyles to do what they did with you, that he might find their punishment forgiveable."

"And he would have some say in whoever the other members of the darkness are?"

Samir nodded, pleased to see the woman eat quite a bit before finally sitting back and looking at him. "That is the hope. His older brother is something of a leader in the world of darkness."

"So I can't go home because Mr. Hughes wants me to fuck another member of the darkness." Anya muttered, moving to cuddle up against his side.

"Anya, I will be nearby."

She didn't respond, she just moved so that she could wrap her arms around his body and found herself in his lap. Anya felt the heat from his skin against hers and looked down, finally letting it pierce her mind that this man was completely naked, just as she was. Shivering, she moved her chest down to his and hugged him tightly. His arms surrounded her, one hand settling onto her right ass cheek and the other under her left arm, his fingers just below her breast.

"Samir. Can we? I mean, I know you said you don't intend to keep your appointment with me tonight, but maybe...maybe if you stayed like this?" Anya sat a little more upright in his lap and watched as he slowly moved his hands to her breasts.

"You want to fuck me in my human form?" He said in a throaty voice as he caressed her full mounds of flesh.

Anya shuddered under his caress and slowly nodded, "Will I affect you in some way, the way that I affected the gargoyles?"

Samir shook his head, "I don't think so. My kind have more control over their nonhuman side than most others do. I don't ever have to change into the giant if I don't want to."

"So you could live your whole life as a human?" Anya whispered as he lowered his hands to her waist and pulled her so that she was standing on her feet on either side of him on the couch. Her body melted as she saw the look of desire that spread over his face as he looked at her pussy, instantly wet with her desire.

"I could." He muttered as he moved his face forward and set it against her pussy, sucking hard on her clit, his hands on her ass, pushing her towards his face.

Anya whimpered, letting her chest fall against the wall behind the couch as her hands wrapped around the back of his head. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as he ate at her pussy lips, his tongue eventually sliding between and digging deep into her hot, tight hole.

She heard him groan and he moved his mouth more forcefully against her, her juice poured out against him and she felt her body slide closer and closer to an orgasm that she knew that he, too, was seeking. When she felt him slide his hand between her legs and two fingers pushed up into her pussy, Anya cried out, her climax making a shudder work through her body as he drank from her greedily.

"Turn around, Anya." He growled, helping her turn as he lifted her and put her onto her hands and knees on the floor before them.

Anya could barely catch her breath as the man moved in behind her and his hard cock thrust deep into her cunt, sliding to the top, filling her quickly as his hands wrapped around her shoulders to keep her back against him. When he bucked, it was forceful, and she realized that he was actually having to control how powerful his hips moved against her. She shivered when she realized just how strong this man was, and that he was having to fuck her with care in order to keep her whole.

"Samir." Her voice shook as he thrust up again, a little harder this time, and his cock slammed inside, causing her to cry out again.

He growled low in his throat, and Anya felt him begin to buck in a heavy rhythm into her small body, his cock filling, then retreating, then he was grinding his hips into her, making her body burn with need. His thrusts grew deeper, harder, more intense, and his hips rocked forth quickly until he suddenly felt hotter against her skin and she was pulled up into his arms, still deeply attached to his cock, and he was running with her straight towards the glass window.

Anya screamed as she felt him turn and curl around her as he hit the glass and they started falling to the ground below. Her room was to the left of the patio, and when they hit the ground, she knew by the crater that was left on the ground under them that the man that held her in his arms was so much more than a man. The way his cock had thickened, swelling to an almost unmanageable size, Anya knew that he was no longer the almost gangly, happy blond man, but he held her as the giant that he generally kept hidden inside.

Anya gasped when she looked down, her legs were spread wide, surrounding a much larger waist, as large strong hands held her attached to his shaft. Her hands clutched the ones that held her, and Anya knew that her pussy was all the more aroused now, more than ready for him to start moving his massive monster sized cock within its tightened folds.

"Oh my God!" Anya cried out at the first movement since they'd jumped out of the room, presumably so that he didn't smash it when he became a giant.

His hands moved her halfway off the enormous cock before he groaned and pulled her back, impaling her deeply, making her pussy and womb jump and clench and ache for him to repeat the motion. Anya panted, overwhelmed by how it felt when he slid inside forcefully, and she looked around them, thankful that no one was visible outside of the mansion. They were quite in the open where they stood in the yard.

"Samir. Not here." She gasped between pants and felt him pull her completely off of his cock.

He looked down at her with his unusually dark blue eyes and nodded, carrying her against his chest into the woods. Once they were more hidden from the house, he moved himself so that he was on his knees, and then moved her to face him, her legs wide as he lined the thick head of his cock up against her pussy lips. She was wet, and she felt the tip slide within her body, her pussy was very, very welcoming.

She closed her eyes, focusing on the way the huge cock pounded up inside of her, delighting in the feeling of fullness he gave, aching for the feel of the load of cum she knew he would fill her with. It was immense, the need to fuck this particular cock, this particular non-human. She felt safe with him, in both of his forms, and he was careful with her, despite his strength, and her great weakness against him. When she felt him tighten slightly and his hands moved her faster over his cock, ramming her down to meet the thrusting movements of his hips, she knew that completion was close.

Her mouth fell open as a satisfied groan left her lips and she clung to the giant as his balls clenched beneath her ass and his hot cum filled her sated pussy, coating her thoroughly before the overflow squeezed out from where he still filled her weeping pussy. He stayed where he was for a while, his breathing slowing as he got himself under control, and Anya felt him working to change himself back to his human form. When he succeeded, she felt his partially thickened cock slide out of her pussy and she was laying beside him on the forest floor, both naked and sweaty and their breathing still a little quickened.

"Sorry, I suppose I should have expected that with you." He muttered as he rolled her underneath him and kissed her neck softly.

"Expected what?"

She could feel him smiling, "Expected to need to change. Normally I can fuck however I want. You bring out the beast in me, Anya."

Anya bit her lip, she was tired of feeling like she was causing so much trouble, but she didn't know how to stop this. She had told them she would leave, but here she was fucking another non-human, and even this one, the one with such control, was finding himself defenseless against her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she felt him move his mouth over her breasts slowly.

He looked up at her for a moment before teething her right nipple again, "Don't be."

"I keep causing trouble."

"Yeah," He looked through the trees towards the mansion, "Mr. Hughes isn't going to be too pleased about the window."

"Or the yard." Anya breathed out brokenly as he rose so that his cock was swinging in front of her face.

"Open for me, Anya." He said coarsely, and Anya opened, whimpering at the feel of him sliding into her mouth, loving the salty taste of him as he began to push with extreme gentleness in and out of her mouth.

"Exquisite." She heard him whisper when he pushed deeper, sending the thick mass deep into the back of her throat, blocking her windpipe for several moments before he shifted enough to allow her to breathe.

Anya was still swallowing the load that he soon sprayed into her mouth when he moved down her body and lifted one of her legs to rest on his shoulder and he lined his cock head up with the puckered asshole that had yet seen any of his attention.

"You want me to fuck your ass, right, Anya?" He grunted, pushing just the tip inside, knowing that she was tight, she'd been washed this morning, and he felt the heat of her as she moaned beneath him.

"Yes, Samir. Please fuck me." Anya begged, pulling at his waist and shoulders as he leaned over her and began to push harder up inside of her until he was balls deep in the heat of her tight ass.

She saw the satisfied smile on his face as he slowly, softly, began to plow into her ass in the gentlest of rhythms, bringing orgasm after orgasm out of her before he finally came, their bodies tightly pressed together, their breathing patterns matching in intensity, and they eventually fell asleep against each other on the forest floor.