Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 21

Story Info
Anya's last lesson.
2.9k words
4.71
13.5k
15

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early the next morning when something stirred Anya and she slowly opened her eyes to see the form of a man standing relatively close to where she lay in the protective arms of Samir, who was sleeping peacefully in his giant form. He had changed at some point during one of their intense fuck sessions and had eventually just stayed this way. She had fallen asleep against the comfortable heat of the large man until now. A black suit, stubble on a strong jaw, and the hint of tension in his shoulders told her that it was Mr. Hughes that had awakened her. Yawning, Anya carefully slipped out of the grasp of the giant and walked towards the man who'd been responsible for her every move here at Vorhees.

"Good morning." She said softly as he offered her his hand and led her slowly back towards the spa.

"Anya." Mr. Hughes said in a sigh, his eyes looking over her naked body, she was quite divine now, her curves showing as she moved her legs, her time here had accentuated her loveliness and when she left tomorrow, he knew that they would all feel the loss. He just wished he knew why, but no one had seen the vampire since he'd left the spa days ago.

"Today is my last full day here, isn't it? It's Saturday?" She asked, biting her lower lip as he frowned and nodded his head.

"Yes. You fly home tomorrow morning."

"Will you be glad when I leave?" She asked, feeling him squeeze her hand a little tighter than necessary.

"Yes."

His answer surprised her and Anya hoped she contained the little rush of air out of her lungs at hearing him speak that way about her departure.

"Oh."

"Anya, you are not responsible for anything that has happened here. We couldn't-we couldn't have foreseen the reaction of our employees towards you. Whatever you are-." He stopped talking and shook his head, his eyes on the path ahead of them again.

Anya rolled her eyes, "I am a human girl, Mr. Hughes. There is nothing about me that is anything like any of you. I don't have wings, I don't grow to twice my normal size, I don't turn into a wolf or have a tail. I am just normal."

The corner to one side of his mouth curved up in a crooked smile and his blue eyes flashed with that same amusement that he'd shown her when she'd first arrived, "You are anything but normal, Anya."

"When is my appointment today?" Anya asked, watching him glimpse at her for a moment.

"Samir spoke with you?"

"Yes, he told me that I am to spend time with another of the dark people today."

"The Lotus family is one of the oldest members of the darkness that exist in this world, if not the oldest. There aren't a lot of non-humans still alive from the time they came into existence. Wei is one of three brothers and a sister. They are all that is left of their family line now. I have spoken to him already about you. He is aware of what occurred with the gargoyles and is anxious to meet you."

"To see if I affect him the same way?"

"Something like that. His kind pride themselves on restraint. He does not expect you to have any affect on him. We shall see. You've surprised us a great many times already." Mr. Hughes stepped onto the patio before turning to look at the woman at his side.

"What is he?" She felt a worried shiver work down her spine as he moved a hand to her cheek.

"He will come to you as a man. If you do not affect him, he may well stay in that form during your time with him."

"And if I do?" Her words were soft, almost lost in the breeze that swept around them.

Mr. Hughes lowered his eyes to her full mouth, his body tipped forward inch by inch before their mouths were mere centimeters apart, "Then God help us all."

Anya whimpered when his mouth crashed down onto hers, his tongue instantly thrusting inside, his hand wrapping around the back of her head, burying itself in the thick waves of her dark hair. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled her close to him with the other arm. They kissed for what seemed like hours, and did, in fact, last for more than a few minutes before Mr. Hughes finally took a step back, releasing his tight hold on her body as she stared up at him with heated green eyes.

"Your appointment will be shortly after lunch." He told her as he put a hand against the nape of her neck to lead her inside, "but until then..."

Anya furrowed her brow as she looked up at him, she was almost certain he was biting his tongue.

"Until then, you are to be my master, one final time?" Anya felt her body heat up several degrees until she felt a burning need pool into her pussy with swift hard strokes.

"One final time." He said as he stopped to look at her full in the face in the doorway.

Anya nodded gently, her body was clenched tight, expectant, aroused, excited.

"I will have total submission from you today, Anya." His voice was hoarse, and Anya felt her pussy agree wholeheartedly with his statement.

Without a word, Anya stepped through the doorway and into the dining room, immediately tilting her neck down in the appropriate pose as she moved to stand at attention for him.

"Yes, master."

"Open your mouth." The order came and Anya followed it immediately, allowing Mr. Hughes to put a ball gag between her teeth. She wished she could see him, but the blindfold around her eyes prevented her from even the slightest peak at what he was doing.

After she had been fed, they had gone to her room and Deandra had washed her quickly, lotioning her body just as fast before bringing her back downstairs to Mr. Hughes. He had quietly taken the leash and guided her through a maze of doorways to a simple bedroom facing the back of the house. There was an alcove with a somewhat narrow entry, which is where Anya was now bound. Her arms were up and stretched out to either side, and her wrists were bound tightly to hooks placed into the hard wooden frame she stood within.

Her eyes had been covered, and he had tied her naked body in an intricate pattern with his seemingly unlimited supply of hemp rope. Her breasts felt squeezed just enough to keep them aroused, and she knew the nipples were beaded and aching for his attention. Her pussy was wet from the two ropes that had been wrapped under her crotch, and as of yet, he'd only ran a knuckle into the moist fold as he worked with the ropes.

When he had the ball gag correctly placed, Anya felt him lift one of her legs and begin to wrap it together, doing the same with the other one before taking the rope ends of each and tying her legs into the air, she felt her torso arch backwards as her legs were separated and raised, her pussy and ass more visible, the dripping juice from her pussy chilling as it met the cool breeze coming in through the partially open window in the alcove.

"That's good, Anya." Mr. Hughes muttered in satisfaction as he viewed her open, prone body as she hung in the specially designed alcove doorway.

He stepped back from her and slowly began to peel away his clothing. Her body shivered and stiffened as he made slow movements while standing behind her, and her pussy spasmed, and he grinned knowingly at the juice that dripped onto the hardwood floor beneath her. When he was naked, he closed his eyes and concentrated on bringing his wings out, the burning sensation that came over him each time he unsheathed them made him roar and he knew the sound affected the woman who whimpered and pulled at her bindings.

Anya wasn't sure what was happening, Mr. Hughes had made a painful sounding noise, and then she let her head drop, she could hear his heavy wings flapping and realized that he'd brought them out. Which meant that he had taken off his clothes. She gargled out a moan when she felt two fingers slide over her wet pussy before they pushed inside. He didn't hold them inside, opting rather to thrust them in a way that mimicked how he would like to fuck her; hard, deep, and fast. When he knew she was close to orgasm, he shifted his fingers so that he was pushing up inside of her wet pussy with his full fist. He went slow, not wanting to cause her pain, just an intense amount of pleasure. Her body rocked back when her pussy lips spread hotly over the last knuckle of his thumb and he heard her low sound of ecstasy as his fist was pulled up into her clenching hole.

"You love getting fisted, Anya." He murmured as he pushing his fist within her body, her squeal of delight making him move faster, harder inside of her.

Jesus, yes, master! Her pussy cheered, loving the feel of his thick hand ram inside of her, she'd never been happier. Anya grunted as he continued, she could feel the tension in his muscles as he pushed deeper and then pulled back, intent on making her build and build to a furious climax.

"Remember when both Deandra and I had our fists up inside of you?" He whispered and she responded with a slow shudder that rocked her from her shoulders to her feet.

"Her hand is a lot smaller than mine, but I suppose..." His voice drifted off as he pushed a finger up into her asshole.

Anya cried out into the ball gag, her pussy had sizzled and poured out against his fist as the finger had slipped inside. When the second one entered her ass, she could feel him begin a slow rhythm into her and he separated and twisted the two while inside of her to widen her more.

"Relax, Anya." He whispered and pushed a third finger inside as he pounded a little harder into her pussy with his other fist.

The fourth finger made her cry out, her ass was beginning to ache, and she was grinding back on him hard. Anya bit at the gag in her mouth as he began to thrust in and out of her ass with increasing rhythm with the four fingers of his right hand, getting her used to the intrusion, as his other hand pummeled her pussy.

"I'll have to fuck you with a thick cock after I fist your ass, Anya, you're going to be nice and stretched open for me." He told her as he moved his right thumb into the palm of that hand and began to press at the circle of her asshole slowly.

Anya whimpered, she had been tightened after her shower, but he was using the goo, thankfully. It was still a stretch, however, and it took some time before she felt her ass allow the full fist of her master to penetrate her rectum and move inside. Having his fists in both of her holes was intense, and Anya panted now, her body completely tuned in to the movement of each of his arms and fists as he filled and fucked both of her holes.

Her body began to shake as she felt her muscles respond to his movements inside of her, the slide of him, the way he opened his fists to create intense new sensations inside, and Anya pulled uselessly at her bound wrists, the orgasm that slammed into her almost out of control as she came against the angel behind her. Jesus, she loved it when he fucked her like this, mercilessly, completely, punching up inside of her body as she was forced to take it, her ties kept her at his disposal.

"Good girl, Anya." He whispered close to her ear a moment later when he slowly pulled his hand out of her pussy.

She whimpered when he more quickly pulled from her ass and the two holes gaped, begging to be filled again by her master. She could hear him moving, and nearly choked on the gag when a thick, long, rubber cock was shoved in her pussy. He pulled the ropes around the circle end of it to force her to keep it deep inside, and then she felt him move further into the alcove and he opened a door. When it closed again, she knew he was gone, leaving her alone, suspended, in the empty bedroom.

Some time passed and her body had begun to ache almost painfully when she heard footsteps and a door opened again. She felt hands work on the ropes at her legs and she was slowly lowered until her feet could touch the ground. With the pressure off of her wrists and arms, she felt them go fuzzy as they began to regain circulation. Her hands were unclasped next, and she fell into the arms of a man, she assumed it was Mr. Hughes. He was naked and she could feel where his wings met his body when she wrapped her arms around the solidly built back of him. He picked her up and carried her over to the small bed in the room, laying her down on her stomach, her legs hanging over the sides as he stood behind her.

A hard, thick pressure began to push against her asshole and Anya whimpered against her gag. She felt the hole widen slowly, bringing the tip of the cock in that Mr. Hughes had strapped around his waist. He didn't stop, however, until he had bucked his hips forward and sent the whole rod up inside of her, making Anya cry out as she felt him remold the inside of her body. His hands surrounded her hips and she felt him pump his hips against her again, and again, as he reminded her just how good of a fuck he could be, even without the proper appendage between his legs. She cried out, she shuddered against him, she came against the cock in her pussy as the one in her ass took her over the edge time after time.

Finally, when she felt unable to take one moment more, Anya felt the angel pull from her ass, and he removed the cock from her pussy, as well. Mindless of the pressure of the ropes against her body, he began to tug to free her from the ties that he'd placed around her torso earlier, and soon, Anya was completely free from any bindings. The gag and blindfold were on top of the pile of items that he'd removed and tossed into a basket at the foot of the bed. Anya sat on the side of the bed, her head bowed and her skin slick with their sweat, She knew he was breathing hard, as well.

"Come fuck me, Anya." He ordered and she moaned, turning on the bed to assume the proper position when he pulled her by her long hair to the floor.

When she was bent with her knees and upper chest on the ground, her ass tilted tantalizingly in the air for his view, Anya shivered as Mr. Hughes took several black canvas straps and velcroed them to her legs to aide in keeping her positioned this way. One set, he put over each wrist that was holding onto the top of each of her feet. She was very solidly in place when he moved to his knees behind her and lowered the cock strapped to him to her wet pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Anya?" He asked, rubbing her pussy lips lightly with the tip of the rod.

"Yes, master." Anya panted, she very much wanted him to fuck her.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard, Anya?" He pushed just the very tip inside and she felt a groan roll out of her throat as her pussy happily stretched to accept him.

"Yes, master, please."

She felt him slam his hips forward and cried out as her pussy was filled with the full length of the cock, her thighs shivered as he pulled partially out and bucked back against her once more.

"Do you want me to make you scream, Anya?" His question was guttural and Anya nodded, her hands pressing tightly against the wood beneath her as she was jarred by another pump of his hips.

"Do you want me to fuck you until you beg for me to stop?" His pumping thrusts inside didn't stop, and only increased in intensity as he waited for her answer.

Anya sucked in a breath after she had screamed and whimpered out the only reply that she could possibly give this man, this angel, that she was more than happy to have fuck her past the point of everything, "Yes, master, please."

From the strange, triumphant sounding noise that he made over her body and the way his wings stretched out wide to either side of his body, Anya knew that she'd given him the answer that he had hoped for, and what had been intense before became rapidly more, so much more, and she could do nothing more than cry out her pleasure and go along with the way he brought himself so heavily inside, wanting more, begging for it, needing him to take as much as he could, knowing she had so much that she was ready to give today, their last day together.