Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he had done with his hands earlier, he didn't pause, but began to fuck her hard, focusing on her pussy, his body jerking in a fast, hard rhythm that he continued for a long time. Her cum was coating him, her pussy was wrapped tightly around his thickness, glorying in the blissful feeling of having him inside, but at the same time, when his cockhead overwhelmed the end of her pussy, pushing up further into her abdomen from inside, Anya felt her body clench, her eyes watered, and she couldn't breathe from the intense pressure of the deep impalement. Then, what had seemed to be a fast, hard, rocking rhythm changed to a brutal, rapid pace that gave Anya no time to respond, to adjust to the way he filled her, the forceful slaps of his scales against her ass, and she squeezed her hands into fists as she was taken forcefully, unable to do more than just feel the exquisite fuck he was giving her pussy.

When he came, it was so hot, and he had thrust so hard inside, holding so far up she was sure he had filled even her uterus, if that was possible, that Anya screamed and shivered and collapsed, his cum searing through her pussy and womb in thick, angry waves. He stayed where he was for a great deal of time before he slowly pulled his shaft out of her pussy, causing another pained cry from her as he had to tug past her pussy neck with his thicker cockhead.

Anya panted as the dragon let out another roar, and she felt his tongue come out and lick over the moisture on her back, then lower to lick between her ass cheeks, and then finally, she felt the large, muscled wet appendage push into her ass, making her buck as he impaled the hole deeply. She knew he had had to open his triangular jaw in order to fuck her with his tongue and she knew if she could see it, it would look like he was biting her entire pelvis. She could feel the edges of his teeth as he pushed his tongue farther inside, flicking it within her, making her whimper and want to push back into him, she was hot, so very hot, and her pussy was dripping with cum.

"Please," Anya panted, unable to take much more, she wanted to feel his cock again, ached for it to slide in, "Please, my ass, I want your cock...in my ass. Wei, please."

He shuddered against her mouth and she felt the tongue shift shape and the sensation made her scream out a heavy orgasm which he swallowed, his lips closing over her entire groin area as he sucked her cum into his throat. The hot, burning feeling was intense and she quaked in it, her body hot and tight and twisting desperately against his hold until he finally pulled his tongue from her ass to shove it forcefully up in her pussy, licking the hole he'd already beaten into, her body shaking against him until he moved his face from her completely and she felt him move into position, his heavy cock moving easily to press against her gaping asshole.

Anya shook with anticipation, she knew that her pussy hadn't been able to take the length of him, but she knew he would give her all he had in her ass, and it would be her undoing. His cockhead was already pushing past the outer muscle, which spasmed against the stretch and made her cry out. The thickest part of his head pushed in and he paused, making a scream push through her lips as he forced the muscle to remain open, for countless moments before he roared and thrust forward with his body and his cock rammed inside of her ass, past her rectum, into her sigmoid, straightening her colon to handle his assault. She had no idea how high he went, but he pulled halfway out and consumed her ass again, and again, deeper each time until she felt his heavy ball sack slam against her weeping pussy.

"Oh, FUCK!" Anya groaned, she could feel him, could feel his thick, hard muscle far up inside her body, and he refused to hold still, he punched in and out rapidly, her body forced to accept each thrust, and she felt her pussy clench and had she been able to gyrate her hips against him to intensify the feeling, she probably would have.

When he came, it spurted deep into her upper colon and his cock shook and swelled with the flow before he finally pulled fully out of her. Anya knew the majority of his wad would take some time to work its way out of her body, as deep as he had sent it, and she felt the hot air of the room hit her exposed ass and pussy as he moved away from her again. She sensed him moving to her right side and turned her head to see the incredible view of him turning back into a man, a very naked, attractive man.

"I am not done fucking you, Anya. The dragon inside of me has plans for your wet fuck holes." Wei said softly as he went over to the side of the room and brought back a black box which he sat on the ground to one side of the slab that she was strapped to.

"I-I like you fucking me." Anya felt her cheeks redden, if that was even possible anymore, and she bit her lip as he smiled at her, his hand running over her ass cheek, and she realized that he was rubbing over the healed bite mark of the werewolves.

"You were claimed by a wolf?" He raised an eyebrow.

Anya nodded, "Yes."

"And you don't desire just his pack." He looked down at the mark, then slid his hand down to the gape of her ass, he would be able to slide his arm far up inside of her, but he would wait until later to start toying with her again, there was plenty of time to fuck as his seed took root.

"Mr. Hughes made them break their bond with me." She told him.

"But before, did you fuck anyone else before he broke it?"

Anya nodded as he moved up her body and ran his hand over her ear.

"Yes, I fucked Bellator before they came to Vorhees and he forced Sergei to break it."

"That's not normal, Anya. It's why the wolves aren't allowed to mark their lovers at Vorhees. She bonds to them and then desires only them. When you were bonded, you shouldn't have been able to enjoy fucking the centaur." He ran the pad of one finger over the metal jewel on her ear, "Did you enjoy getting fucked by him?"

Anya nodded, "Yes."

"You are not normal, Anya. You must realize that." Wei bent down and opened the box. Anya looked at it, but it was hard to really see what it was, the room was still very shadowed and dark. But there was a silver thing that looked somewhat like a gun, and he took it out and plugged it into an extension cord that she hadn't even seen him drag across the floor. Then he set it down on the box and picked up something else and then smoothed his hands over her back.

"What-what are you going to do to me?" Anya whimpered, he was looking at her like she was a canvas.

"Anya, you've been branded by two different non-humans. I am going to leave a brand of my own. Not a burn. More like this." He put a hand over the tattoo on his chest.

"Wei, no, I can't explain a huge tattoo on my body to my family, please, I'm a mother, I can't." She shook her head as he moved the hand that wasn't holding the black pen down to her ass gape and shoved the whole hand easily up inside of her.

Anya cried out, desperate for him to continue when he stopped.

"It will be smaller than mine, Anya, and on the small of your back instead of your chest. If you behave, I'll fuck you slower this time, but if you don't, well, you'll be sore no matter how much they work to repair you." He leaned over her, his mouth moving over her ear as he spoke, and she shivered.

She felt his hand leave her body and she let her head drop down, she'd never gotten a tattoo, and had no idea if she would be able to take the sensation. He took a while to set himself up for the task before moving to stand behind her, between her stretched legs, her pussy and ass rubbed against his belly as he moved his hands to the area that he would be working on.

"Do you usually tattoo your clients?" Anya asked, knowing that he'd paused right before he was about to start the tattoo.

"No, Anya. I have never tattooed a client. I keep this here for my sister, she is somewhat of a tattoo addict." His low chuckle made her pussy twitch, "But you are not a client, Anya. Not tonight. You are much much more than that."

Anya winced when she felt the needle of the tattoo gun hit her back and was thankful that she couldn't move her body, it was sharp, burning, intense, and he worked diligently to make the dragon design that he was putting on her perfect. Wings spread on either side, the coloring close to his own, and the tail stretching down towards her ass, stopping just above where he tattooed a small lotus flower, just above the line of her ass crack. Anya panted, thankful when he walked away for several minutes before coming back over to her with a large glass of water with a straw in it that he let her sip from.

It was easily three hours before he was finished with the tattoo, and Anya whimpered when he rubbed lotion over the whole area, which still seemed somewhat large on her body, before he put a clear bandage of some sort over the whole thing to protect it. Anya felt him move back, and then felt his face close to her pussy and his tongue licked at the wet lips.

"I think I'll fuck your pussy again. I won't be able to soon." He said as he moved away with the supplies and Anya shivered.

"Why?" She asked as she felt the air shift again as he began to change again, this time, she was able to see the process and it was amazing.

She got no answer, he couldn't speak in dragon form and instead, she watched as he pounded his feet down to come back behind her legs. His cock found and pushed into her pussy more quickly this time, sliding deep inside as her cunt happily welcomed him back inside, her moisture coating him, aiding his progress upwards. His thrusts into her were, indeed, slower, this time as he had promised if she behaved while he branded her, and Anya was half out of her mind with the need for him to fuck and fill her with his cum by the time he quickened his pace and his hot load shot up into her pussy and gushed out around the tight connection of her pussy and his throbbing, large cock.

The dragon roared, as he was prone to do the more and more he fucked her, and she felt him yank his cock out hard and then he was suddenly in her ass, fucking her deep, fierce, with so much force she was afraid he would crack her pelvic bone each time she was pushed forcefully against the cushion in front of her. She could feel him drive deep into her and the feeling only intensified with each buck of his hips. When he came, it was high, and she spasmed hard, her orgasm almost painful and she felt her body go limp as her eyes closed and she was pulled into unconsciousness.

The sun hadn't quite risen when Anya finally woke up. She was no longer in the cavern, she could tell, but she was still with Wei, the man, not the dragon. He was sitting on one of the many cushions that surrounded the fireplace and she was sitting, her back to him, in his lap. As she slowly opened her eyes, she could feel his arms tighten around her as he continued the way he was bucking his hips against her, sending his human cock high into her ass. Anya put her shaky hands over his as he held her tightly, and her eyes went to the two other Asian men, like him somewhat in appearance, and the dainty, curious looking Asian woman that were sitting on opposite sides of the fire place.

"Good morning, Anya." A very heavily accented voice said from one of the men across from her.

Anya whimpered in reply, Wei had chosen that moment to move his mouth over the skin of her throat and bite her enough to make her shiver, but not hard enough to draw blood, and his hands moved to her hips to yank her hard against his needy, throbbing thick cock. Her legs were stretched wide and over his, her knees flexed and her feet resting on the wide cushion near each of his hips. Her pussy was completely exposed to the newcomers.

"Wei, will you please finish. You've been fucking her for hours and it is getting tedious." The woman said in a soft, only slightly censuring tone.

"Can you not smell her?" The man behind her groaned, sucking hard at her throat, knowing that he would have left many marks on her skin from his mouth over the course of his night with her. She had gone in and out of sleep, but he had slept very little. Once he'd accomplished what he'd set out to the night before in his dragon form, he'd changed back and had fucked the woman hard, repeatedly, for hours as she responded to him.

"I can, but she's exhausted, and she is going to need her energy very very soon." The woman motioned towards Anya and Anya frowned.

"It's been so long, are you sure that she is-?" His brother, Zheng, asked again, there would be severe repercussions if Wei was wrong about the woman.

"I will never forget their smell, and she has it." Wei said, moving his hands around to her rounded stomach as he clenched and came in her ass.

Anya gasped, looking down as she moved her own hands to her stomach, it was huge. What the hell had he done to her?

"Am I-?" She couldn't even finish the question as she twisted to look at the man behind her, the door was opened and they all turned to watch as Mr. Hughes walked into the room, a worried look on his face as he looked around until spotting them all around the fireplace.

"Zheng, Shu, Yu, I did not realize that you would be coming to see your brother." Mr. Hughes said, stopping to stand near the fireplace as he bowed to each member of the Lotus family that had apparently come to Vorhees since he'd left Anya in the room.

"We didn't come to see Wei, we came to see her." Shu said, bowing back to the angel as he turned to see the woman she spoke of and his body stiffened.

Anya saw a look of sheer anger light on Mr. Hughes' face and she frowned, worried as Wei slowly lifted her off of him and moved them both into a standing position. The weight on her abdomen making standing a little more difficult than she expected. It was really heavy, and hot.

"She was not the one to end the gargoyles lives, how dare you do this to her." His words made her shake as she widened her eyes and put a hand on the heaviness of her abdomen, it was really, very, very hot, and the pressure was growing.

"What she will give me, I would have paid for with the lives of a thousand of those sex-crazed gothic creatures."

"She cannot survive this." Mr. Hughes saw Anya look at him in confusion and fear.

"She can. She will." Wei put a hand around the woman as she began to fall against him.

"What is happening to me?" Anya whispered, the pressure against her pussy was consuming her, she felt like she was being ripped apart from the inside out.

"Anya, you're pregnant. But a dragon's egg is not compatible with a human. There is no way for you to birth it."

"A dragon's egg?" Anya gasped, looking at the man who was obviously responsible for her condition, and the angel that looked ready to commit murder.

"She's not human." Wei shook his head.

"Arc doesn't know what she is?" Yu stood up, the woman looked incredibly uncomfortable and he moved to them and shifted her so that she was in a squatting position, her large stomach between her bent legs.

"He's blocked from it somehow. It's not surprising, given his past...but it's still kind of surprising that he cannot smell her." Wei shook his head.

"What is she?"

"Holy FUCK!" Anya cried out, screaming as she felt something give inside of her body and there was a rush of fluid out of her pussy and then the pressure of before intensified and she felt her pussy being pushed wide.

"She can't do this. It will kill her."

"She can."

"Anya is human, no one has been able to birth a dragon egg in thousands of years."

"You needn't remind us of the fact that we've been unable to breed for quite some time, Arc. We are well aware." Zheng said quietly as he watched the girl intently, if Wei was right, today would witness the first birth of a dragon egg in a very very very long time.

"Can we fucking FOCUS right now?" Anya screamed, the pressure had only moved an inch down and she knew she was nowhere close to having whatever was inside of her outside, and them arguing wasn't helping.

"A cesarean section, maybe that would work. The growth hasn't burned her, she might be able to survive..." Mr. Hughes suggested, frowning when Shu shook her head at him.

Anya felt the woman's hand push into her stressed pussy and she panted, Jesus, it was like trying to give birth to a large, thick rubber watermelon. "The egg is already working past the neck, you would rip her open trying a cesarean."

"She will rip anyway, you are killing her."

"Anya," Wei put a hand on her face and made her look up at his simmering dark eyes, "You will not die. You must trust me. You must push, you must push hard."

"You have goooooooooot, oooh, you have got to be kidding me!" Anya cried out, the pressure only intensified if she tried to help it along, and the pain was almost blinding.

"Push, the pain will go away, Anya. Please, push." Shu grabbed her hands and faced her, squatting much like Anya was.

"Oh, God." Anya whimpered, tears falling from her eyes as she looked at the men standing around her and the woman she was eye level with.

Closing her eyes, she gritted her teeth and pushed, harder and harder despite how the pain intensified, until she felt her body stretch wide, and finally, the pain dissipated as the large dragon egg squeezed out of her pussy and fell heavy into the hands of Wei, who had moved into place to catch it. She focused on getting her breathing under control as she looked at the enormous, pearl-colored egg that seemed to be completely covered in scales. The way it shimmered in the light of the fireplace made her eyes widen and she looked at Wei, who had finally looked up from the egg he held.

"Did it make it?" She asked, feeling weak as she leaned against Mr. Hughes, who had somehow came to squat at her side and put an arm around her.

Wei nodded very slowly, "Yes. The child inside grows."

"I didn't die, Mr. Hughes." She whimpered into the chest of the man she was against and felt him start to bring her to her feet when another intense pressure hit her pussy and her legs buckled under her.

"Oh, JESUS." She cried as she went back down.

Wei handed the egg to his brother, Zheng, and then got back down, his eyes on his sister as she moved to inspect the woman's pussy. She had released more fluid and seemed in the throes of a great painful contraction.

"There is another egg." Shu looked at her brother, eyes wide in amazement.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck!" Anya cried, clutching tightly to Mr. Hughes' suit jacket as she felt the egg inside her start to push down and into her pussy from her womb.

"Anya, this has never happened before. Two eggs, it's not normal. This one may not survive." Shu told her gently, watching as the girl frowned and shook her head.

"I am never having sex with a dragon again, oh, oh, holy SHIT. I can't-Oh, my, GOD."

She pushed with all of her force, needing the pressure to stop, needing to get past the pain, and finally, she was rewarded for her efforts by the outward stretch of her pussy walls and the expulsion of the second dragon egg from her overworked pussy. Anya felt herself moved to the floor as she was inspected to ensure there was not another egg inside, which thankfully, there wasn't, and the male dragons were settling the eggs into thick, warm cushions close to the fire. Anya felt her eyes widen momentarily as she saw Shu step away from them and change into her dragon form. She was slightly smaller, and her dragon scales shimmered with a more red tone than her brother, and she moved carefully over to the two eggs to gently settle over them to keep them warm.

"It will take many months for them to hatch, Anya. You have given my family a great gift." Wei told her, taking her up and into his arms as he held her close and Anya could swear that he looked ready to cry.