Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like to see them." She whispered, and felt him move his mouth to speak softly into her ear.

Anya smiled softly, kissing him gently on the mouth, her lips lingering on his for several moments before she moved her lips to his ear and whispered softly. Then, her exhaustion was too much and she fell asleep in his arms. She didn't feel him hand her over to Mr. Hughes, nor did she see the look of irritation on the angel's face as he accepted her, asked the Lotus family to wait for his return, and then he carried her quickly out of the room.

She was supposed to be on her way to the airport in another few hours. He wasn't sure she'd even be conscious or repaired in time. The dragons had taken a great chance in impregnating her, she could very easily have died. He still did not understand what Anya was. Typically, when Wei fucked a customer, he fucked her ass first, either in his human or dragon form, and that would get rid of the semen that he held. His ejaculations after that would be sterile and cause no threat to the woman that he fucked. For some reason, Wei had chosen to get Anya pregnant, something he would have refused to allow if he had known the man's intentions. He had impregnated her with his dragon egg, endangered her life, he'd tattooed her even, which is something Mr. Hughes had seen while she was birthing the eggs but had yet to comment on, he would discuss that, and the whispered conversation with the girl later, when he had the old dragon alone. He had bred her, and the eggs had survived, which would cause a huge ripple of concern and amazement across the non-human population in the months to come. And she had borne him two eggs, not one.

As much as Mr. Hughes wanted to know what had made it possible, what the woman was, if she wasn't human, he wanted to get her home to her family more. It was time for her to go, before any other strange events could occur at Vorhees. It seemed the best thing to do, to get her home, to return things at the spa to normal, for her to return to normal. He would just need to ignore the part of his own soul that ached for her to be around, that part had no place at Vorhees. He had certain needs, and he knew that if he asked her to stay, for him, she would refuse to allow him to continue meeting his needs. He had learned a long time ago that he could not change. Not even for Anya. Whatever she was.