Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 23

Story Info
Anya leaves the spa.
5.1k words
4.78
11.9k
12

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, if I could have sex with nothing but that goo, I totally would, Deandra. For real." Anya's satisfied whimper made the French woman laugh gently as she continued to work the thick, medicinal goo into Anya's two holes.

"I've used it a time or two myself, Anya, I understand how you feel. Though, I've never fucked a dragon."

"Just go out in the yard and try to fuck a tree stump, it pretty much feels the same way." Anya muttered and felt the woman chuckle again as she set the jar aside.

"I do not think that Mr. Lotus would appreciate being compared to a tree stump. He would hope he was a little more satisfying." A female voice said from the doorway and Anya looked up from where she was being lowered into the bathtub to see Shi standing there, back in her black dress, a smile on her face.

Anya smiled, beckoning Shi to her with her index finger and she watched as the woman came over to her as Deandra continued to wash her. The tattoo had been covered carefully after Deandra had applied more lotion, and then it had been taped so that she could bathe the mix of sweat and cum off of her body. She knew Mr. Hughes was furious about the tattoo, but there was nothing to do about it now. It was larger than she thought it would be, the tip of each wing ended at each corner of the small of her back. She'd have to be careful about her shirts, she wouldn't want her scrub tops at work to rise when she sat down, Anya didn't want the questions she knew she would receive from her co-workers. Not that she would tell them anything about the spa she'd gone to, it's not as if they would have believed her if she did.

"I've come to say goodbye, Anya." Shi said as she sat on the edge of the tub.

"I'm sorry I did what I did to you. I'm sorry that you were punished." Anya told her, putting a hand on top of the woman's clothed thigh.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I was very happy to have you fuck me, Anya. And him, it wasn't my first time in the chest, you know." Shi said in a chuckle.

"I was a little jealous of your time there, you know. To be able to have him take me out and do whatever he wanted, and then putting me back. It was kind of hot." Anya nodded, Shi's hand came down to rest on top of hers as Deandra dumped a cup of water into her hair.

"Are you ready to go home, Anya?" Shi asked.

Anya thought about it for a moment, she wanted to give an honest answer. Eventually, she nodded her head, "Yes. I miss my children so much. I need them. I feel very...different, but I want my family, and I want to get back to my life."

"Good. You'll notice that over the next week or so, your body is going to alternate between being sore, aroused, and uncomfortable. We've put you through so much. You haven't had any time to adjust to it all. We'll send you home with some of our salve that we make. It keeps for a while, and you can't really misuse it, so it's safe. Just keep it to yourself, of course." Shi told her as she stood up again and crossed the room.

Anya looked at Deandra, she had rinsed her long hair and was using a sponge on her breasts and stomach. It was making Anya's pussy clench and she slipped her arms around the woman and pulled her into the water with her, molding her lips over the mouth of the French woman, who squealed and then kissed her bag with passion, their tongues meeting and clinging, their hands pressing and squeezing at each other until Anya finally pulled back and looked at the normally quiet maid with a smile on her face.

"I never thanked you for fucking my ass before, Deandra. It felt really good." Anya whispered in her ear before licking and biting the lobe.

"I received pleasure from it, as well, Anya." Deandra sat up on her knees, wet from the breasts down, her dress sticking to her thin body.

"Deandra, get her dried off and then take off your clothes. We don't have a lot of time." Shi said, her hands on the buttons on the back of her own gown.

Anya's eyes widened and she watched as the two undressed in front of her. They were both very thin and pretty. Their skin smooth and Deandra's pebbled from getting cold after stepping out of the tub and into the cooler air of the room. She helped Anya up and wrapped a towel around her hair and then another was used to dry off her body.

"Lay her there." Shi pointed to the large bathmat, and Anya happily laid down carefully on her back, not wanting too much movement on her tattoo.

"Anya, close your eyes." Shi smiled down at her and Anya complied, feeling feet step over to her and soon, she could feel someone sit over her face, and a pussy was smushed against her mouth. Anya opened it in a gasp and wrapped her hands around smooth thighs as she began to suck hard on the clit of the woman above her.

She was sure it was Shi, and she could feel Deandra move in between her legs, her small mouth immediately attacking Anya's stimulated clit. She moaned and felt her pussy clench with a soft orgasm. Anya concentrated on Shi and the way she gyrated her hips and moaned about Anya. When she finally came, Anya licked and sucked at the nectar and drank it while Shi cried out in abandon.

Deandra didn't penetrate her pussy with anything but her tongue, but she'd moved a thumb to caress her clit as her mouth moved to Anya's hot pussy lips to kiss her carnally. Anya felt her body jerk and her hips bucked into the woman as she was eaten, and while she was eating the woman on her face just as vigorously.

They all came together in waves before finally, Shi stood up, they had to have Anya clean and ready to go very soon. Helping the brunette up, Shi rubbed her hair and then brushed it thoroughly. Deandra cleaned her face, a contended smile on her own lips at the way Anya had tasted. It was as good as she had heard. Anya was wiped clean, dressed in a simple yellow sundress and white flats, and her hair was braided in a side braid that left strands of the wavy, this hair loose around her face to frame it. When they opened the bathroom door, Anya saw Mr. Hughes standing there, a gray suit on today, his intense light blue eyes found and connected to hers as the two servants went into the bedroom and collected the suitcase and purse that she had brought with her.

"Are you ready to go?" Mr. Hughes asked as Anya walked towards him slowly.

"Yes. Are you ready for me to go?" She couldn't want him to say no, she didn't want him to say no, but she did. She wanted him to say no, her pussy wanted him to say no. Fuck, she wasn't ready to leave. She had loved it here, she wanted to stay, damn it. The thoughts hit her like a ton of bricks and her stomach felt filled with lead and her throat ran dry.

"We must leave or else we might miss your flight, Anya." He didn't answer her and Anya frowned, answer me!

"All right." She offered him her hand, and he took it in his palm, wrapping his fingers through hers tightly and walking at her side out the bedroom door for the final time.

"Everything with Samir is okay now?" Anya asked gently as they made their way down the hallway towards the staircase.

"Yes." Mr. Hughes nodded, seeing the man in question suddenly come into view, he was running up the staircase, a look of concern on his face until he saw them, or more specifically, Anya, and a broad smile lit his face.

Anya widened her eyes as the handsome man came up to her, wrapped his arms around her thighs, and lifted her in front of him and walked back down the stairs with her in his arms.

"I didn't think I was in time to say goodbye, Anya." He chuckled as he let her slide down the front of his body.

Anya kept her arms around his neck as she smiled happily at the man. "I'm so glad you found me."

"How would you like that goodbye to go, Anya?" He said, his eyes darkening a little as he spoke more hoarsely now, she could feel his arousal against her stomach.

"She doesn't have time, Samir." Mr. Hughes had moved to the doorway and was standing with his hands behind his back.

"Fine, goodbye you lovely girl." Samir grinned open-mouthed and then reached for her face and pulled it to his to kiss her passionately, his tongue pushing inside, memorizing her taste, breathing in the fantastic, arousing scent of her. Finally, he pulled back and took a step back away from her, dropping his hands to his sides.

"Goodbye, Samir. Don't break any more windows." Anya giggled softly when he looked sideways at Mr. Hughes and winked, and then she turned towards the man who had brought her here.

"Goodbye." Piltrum said in the doorway of the drawing room and Anya turned around and dropped her mouth open at him, she hadn't expected to see him again, and she couldn't remember hearing him talk.

"Goodbye, Piltrum. Thank you." She nodded at him as Mr. Hughes took her by her upper arm and moved her quickly out through the doorway.

"We really must get you out of here, Anya." He muttered as he moved down the front step of the spa with her.

He pulled the keys of his car out of his pocket and was about to open the door of the passenger side when he saw six large forms standing near Deandra and Shi on the driveway. He frowned, this was not usual, and he had to get her out of here. It was time for Anya to return to the normal world.

"Payton!" Anya gasped, moving over to the large red-furred satyr. His body was somewhat healed from his fights earlier in the week, though his horn would take a great deal longer to return.

He scooped her up in his arms and hugged her, kissing her neck and breathing her in before he handed her to the satyr beside him.

"Goodbye Anya." He winked at her as Colby nuzzled her close.

"Don't forget how well we fucked you, Anya." He whispered in her ear and Anya felt herself grow warm.

"Colby." She sighed out his name as she was then passed to Dwight, who hugged her tightly.

"Goodbye, Anya." Dwight said softly as he kissed her throat and ran his hands over her body. Anya was tender because of the tattoo, but she didn't react to it, she didn't want them to know.

"Goodbye, Dwight, and Ailen." Anya found herself in the brown furred satyr's arms and hugged him close, "I won't forget you."

"How could you, Anya. You've become a part of us all." Ailen kissed her on the lips and felt her tongue slide softly against his for a moment before he moved her into the awaiting arms of Birch.

"Birch," Anya hugged him, her hands wrapping around the base of his horns as he wrapped her legs around his waist, "goodbye."

"Dream about us at night." He whispered in her ear and she let him kiss her tenderly. Big hands soon wrapped around her sides and she was removed from his hold and turned into Cynric's powerful arms. She found her body brought hard against the big satyr's chest and he walked with her over to the side of the car.

"Cynric, goodbye." she smiled, putting her hands on his face and moving in his grasp to kiss him.

He quickly took control of it as Mr. Hughes opened the door and waited impatiently for her to be placed inside. She took her time kissing the older satyr and loved the feeling of his large tongue plundering her mouth, leaving behind his woodsy scent. It surrounded her as she was lowered to the seat in the sports car.

"It's really time for me to take her to the airport." Mr. Hughes said in slight frustration as the six satyrs and two women all stood looking at the woman in his car.

"Then let's go, by all means Mr. Hughes." Anya frowned at him before looking out at the bodies of the men and women she knew intimately now, and felt a warm, full feeling as her eyes met and held the gaze of each as Mr. Hughes shut her door and walked around the car.

When he was seated beside her and started the engine, Anya saw Samir come out onto the porch and he grinned and waved at her. She waved back and then the car was moving. Mr. Hughes wasn't wasting any time now, he needed to get her to the airport for her flight, and get her to the States and to her home before any more crazy situations could occur between her and the non-humans that worked for him.

"Mr. Hughes." Anya said his name softly several minutes later as they drove quickly through the woods to get to one of the main roads.

"Anya?"

"The dragon. There hasn't been any new dragons for a long time?"

"No, not for a very very long time. Dragons can impregnate a great many beings, but only another dragon can birth the egg without it ripping their body apart. Some of their kind tried rather desperately to find a way to reproduce."

"But I was able to have the eggs."

He nodded, his eyes not leaving the road.

"Why was he willing to let me leave then? Do you think he's going to try to find me and fuck me again?" She shivered, she really didn't think she could handle another dragon fuck session.

Mr. Hughes shook his head, "He has promised to leave you alone. They are being given two more of their kind with your eggs. He is satisfied."

"I know they're brothers and sister, but if it was extinction, why wouldn't they get Shu pregnant?" Anya asked, watching out the window as they drove through the woods.

"Shu has been unable to produce an egg. They have tried everything, Anya, everything. Those two eggs, they mean everything to the dragons." His words made her shiver, the thought of Shu having sex with her own brothers, it was hard to consider, but if faced with extinction, what wouldn't you try?

"You're mad about the tattoo?" Anya said quietly as she pulled up the sleeve of his jacket and shirt nearest her, baring the tiniest bit of his massive amounts of black tattoos.

"Yes, Anya. You were not supposed to return home so very different."

"I weigh a hundred pounds less than I did a week ago, I think that's going to be harder to take in than the fact that I have a back tattoo of a really sexy looking dragon." She chuckled, smiling at the way he frowned at her.

"Anya, eventually, you will need to forget about all of this and move on. It's not likely that you'll meet another non-human, well, besides Ned. I assume he is still your lawyer?" He turned them onto the main road that would take them into Toronto and Anya knew that they were getting closer to the moment when she would never see him again.

"Yes. Archimendes, pull over. Please, pull over now." She shook suddenly, clutching his arm tightly, her green eyes desperate as he pulled the car onto the shoulder along the wooded, empty road.

When he put it in park, she took her seat belt off and climbed into his lap facing him, her legs open on either side, her dress pulled up so that he could see her lace, white panties.

"Anya, we have no time." He muttered, though his face was much more guttural, his hands were on her arms as she moved her mouth to his.

"Please, kiss me." She whimpered as she felt his hands move to the back of her head.

When his lips touched hers, they were light, warm, barely touching her lips for an eternity before his mouth opened and the heat of it made her gasp and open beneath him. He tilted his neck slightly and shoved his tongue deep in her mouth, dueling with hers, his hard lips fitting to hers, bringing an intense, burning passion to her body that sizzled and ached all the way down to her pussy.

"Fuck, Anya." He groaned, her hands unbuttoned his jacket and pulled his white shirt free, her palms splaying over his hot skin beneath as he kissed her again.

"Exactly, fuck Anya." She tilted back so he could look down at her prettily clad pussy, shaking when he moved a hand down to cup her there, the thumb pressing against her clit through the material of her panties, and two fingers pushing the obstruction to the side to sink into her wet cunt.

"Anya, we can't-." He growled, she raised her hips up and pushed down on his fingers, mimicking what she would want to do if he had worn a strap-on.

"I'm too tight for you to fist me, Mr. Hughes, but you can finger fuck me and make me cum. Please." She begged, pushing down hard onto his two fingers again, gasping as he pushed a third one inside of her wetness.

"Anya." He groaned against her breast as he pulled her against his chest with his free hand, the other remaining in her cunt, moving against her as she dropped her hips against him.

"I won't ever forget you, Mr. Hughes." She breathed into his ear as he began to beat into her harder with his fingers.

"It would be better if you did." He muttered back as he felt her pussy clench against his fingers and she came, soaking her fingers and the panties that he'd chosen for her to wear.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She groaned, grabbing his face and pulling his lips to hers.

Her ticket was in the front of her purse and Anya had already texted her aunt that her plane was delayed for only twenty minutes, which had turned out to be a blessing for Anya as she had a little less time than she should have to get through security. Walking out of the bathroom, she moved over to the man who was waiting for her, hands behind his back. He was so handsome, and still looked like he hadn't shaved for several days. She wished she could see his wings once more. She wished she could say a great many things to him, but knew that it wouldn't matter. Even if they could be together, if she felt comfortable about raising her children near Vorhees, which she didn't, he would never be happy with just her, and she was not a good sub for him.

Going up to him, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, her face buried in the curve of his throat as he moved his arms down and around her. Breathing deeply, she committed the smell of the woods and mint to her mind and kissed slowly along his jaw line as she slowly righted herself to look into his warm eyes.

"Did you change your panties, Anya?" He asked quietly and watched her eyes burn with mischief.

"I'm not wearing panties anymore, Mr. Hughes." She chuckled sexily as she moved his hand down and over the curve of her ass.

"You are a bloody troublemaker, Mrs. MacTiernen." He called her by her full name, something that he hadn't done since they arrived at the spa.

"I won't forget you, Mr. Hughes." She raised herself on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek, filling her lungs with him one more time before she stepped back and clutched her purse in front of her waist, "And I'm not the one with a cum soaked pair of panties in my pocket."

He frowned as she grinned wide and turned, walking swifting to the security line, his hand ran over the outside of his jacket pockets and he felt a little cloth lump in one and figured she'd snuck them in when she'd hugged him upon exiting the bathroom. He watched the gentle, elegant sway of her hips as she handed the security officer her passport and ticket. She looked so much more sure of herself, so much more confident now than she had when he'd initially fetched her from here. He'd had no idea at the time that Mrs. Anya MacTiernen would create such an amazing mess of things at Vorhees. He had only known that Ned Bricker had suggested that she come, that she was a great fuck and he had been very aroused by her. He hadn't realized that he would have a sick feeling in his gut as he watched her as she walked through the X-ray machine, her eyes turning back towards him just one more time before she faded into the interior of the airport.

He continued watching, unable to move more than his eyes as he stood where he was. His eyes alternated between the departure board and the security line. Mr. Hughes didn't know how much time had passed, but he knew it had, even after the sign had changed from 'delayed' to 'boarding' to 'departed,' he'd been unable to leave the airport, he'd been unable to leave his spot. He'd been unable to leave her.

Anya had a window seat in first class. She felt sexy in the pale yellow sundress that they'd supplied her with since all of her clothes were too big for her now. The panties had been lacy and sexy, but she would have been uncomfortable wearing them on the airplane as wet as they were. It'd been a last minute decision to take them off and shove them in his jacket. She'd felt so conflicted about leaving. She was glad to go, happy that she wasn't going to be repeatedly causing trouble for the non-humans at Vorhees, but she still felt so very connected to the time that she had spent there.

12