Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside her had sat a businessman who ended up being friendly, and sociable, and they found themselves in conversation as they made the nonstop flight to Boston. He'd been interested in the fact that she was a pediatrics nurse. He apparently had a twelve year old niece who'd had leukemia, and they'd spent time in Children's years ago. Anya found him easy to talk to, and it was nice speaking to someone, a human, that didn't have any outward intentions with her. He was who he said he was, a businessman, from Medford, and when she'd told him the town she lived in somewhere near the end of their flight, he'd actually smiled and suggested they get together for a drink sometime.

When they'd de-boarded, he'd said a genuine goodbye to her and had handed her his card. She'd thanked him and pocketed it before collecting her luggage and made her way out of the airport and to her own car. Throwing her suitcase in her trunk, she got behind the wheel and grinned crookedly when she had to pull the seat up a little to reach everything better. Finally pulling out of the airport, she got onto 93 and was quickly on her way to Somerville, to the house that she'd bought with her husband, and focused her thoughts on getting to see her four children soon.

"Mommy!" Five year-old Penelope screamed when she opened the front door, arms up and already running towards her when she stopped suddenly and cocked her head up at Anya standing in the front door. "Where's the rest of you?"

Anya chuckled and walked to her daughter, sinking to her knees and wrapped the little brunette with the pixie cut up into her arms and hugging her close for several minutes, smothering her face with kisses as she did so.

"Well, Penny, I went to a spa where I got to exercise and eat really well, and then I got pretty sick, and so I lost a lot of weight. But Mommy's all better now." Anya said as she heard footsteps approach and saw her aunt come into view with Dina, her one-year old in one hand and the other one was wrapped around the little hand of Oscar, her four year-old.

"Anya, you look...amazing." Greta said, her voice mirroring how stunned she was to see the difference in her niece who had risen to stand with Penny wrapped around her waist.

"Thank you." Anya smiled tightly, she knew her weight loss was going to be really hard to explain, but there was nothing she could do about it, "Where is Sam?"

"He's out back playing on the porch with Lindie." Greta motioned behind her and Anya smiled, putting Penny down so she could push the door closed and set her suitcase to the side for now. She would go into the back yard and see her oldest, and then spend time with all four of her children.

She knew there would be more questions from her aunt, and ones she couldn't answer, but that would all have to wait until later. She wanted to see all of her children. Taking Dina away from her aunt, Anya kissed the squealing baby's face and walked with her through the hall to the kitchen and then out onto the back porch. Anya saw Lindie sitting on the porch, Sam in her lap as she ran the petals of a clover over his upturned palm. He laughed and then stopped, turning slightly and raising his green eyes slowly up towards where Anya was standing quietly and watching the little boy.

"Mama?" He asked, and Anya felt tears fill her eyes as she walked over to him and sank onto her knees, putting Dina down as she pulled her oldest, child into her arms and hugging him tightly.

"It's me, love. I'm home." She choked out as she kissed him close, feeling his hands move over her body, settling on either side of her face as he took her in with the pads of his fingers.

"You feel thinner, Mama. But it's you, right?" He asked, his sightless eyes gazing more at the tip of her nose than her eyes.

Anya grinned and kissed his forehead, "It's me, Sammy."

"You smell good, mommy." He smiled as he moved his hands down to her hands and held them as the got up.

Anya chuckled, she'd heard that repeatedly for the last week.

Later that night, Anya took her suitcase up to her bedroom. After she'd set her kids down at the dinner table and let them eat, Greta had taken her back into the kitchen and asked her how she'd lost weight so quickly. Anya had told her that she'd had liposuction, that the spa she'd went to was a recovery center, and she'd had a bit of an issue and had lost a lot of weight due to it. The staff there, however, had been top notch, and they had saved her life. She'd promised Greta that was all it was and that there would be no lasting affects. All her organs were intact and she was being monitored now by her regular doctor. Her aunt had been furious about what she'd done, but had eventually let the matter drop and had taken Lindie and gone home.

Now, it was dark and the children were bathed and in bed. Anya had bathed, too, and had stood in her shower thinking about her week, thinking about the men that she'd fucked, and it had made her rub her breasts a little harder as she'd washed them. Her fingers had slipped down to her pussy and she pushed two fingers inside, sliding against the moisture building there. She moaned as she brought herself slowly to orgasm, her mind picturing wings....horns...giant, monstrous cocks that forced themselves into her pussy or ass...it made her hot, and she'd had to turn the water a little cooler before getting out. She needed sleep and going to bed so worked up wouldn't help.

Putting the suitcase on the bed, she unzipped it and started pulling out the clothes that she had brought with her and never used. She put her bathroom stuff under the sink and then put the two jars of the goo that she'd been given on the top shelf of her closet. Anya gasped when she looked at the bottom of her suitcase and found a purple velvet bag. Opening it, she pulled out the cock that Mr. Hughes had used on her that first time when he had fucked her. It was out of it's holster and she gazed at it, instantly wet.

Shoving the suitcase off of her bed, she turned off her bedroom lights and moved quickly under the covers, cock still in hand. Closing her eyes, she pictured his face, the large white wings, the tattoos, the strong jaw and his firm lips. His crystal blue eyes on her as he forced her to do what he wanted her to. Anya felt her pussy twitch and grow wet and she moved the large cock to the fold between her legs and pushed the thick tip inside. She was so tight, that it took a moment, the moisture spilling from her helping in the upward slide until she had over half of the long rod inside of her body. It was larger than the dildo that she had used for years, much larger than that one, in fact, but Anya enjoyed the overwhelming fullness of it and she closed her eyes, whimpering as she forced more of it inside of her, only stopping when her cervix threatened to cramp under the pressure. She felt tears fill her eyes and she held the rod tightly within her pussy, turning on her side as she began to sob. How in the world was she supposed to fall asleep without Mr. Hughes fucking her into exhaustion?

12