Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya whimpered, he was brutal in his kiss, his tongue filled her mouth, his lips were firm, aggressive, and her heart pounded and her body sizzled and her pussy clamped hard against the fingers pushing into her, desperate for her to give in, and when he finally ended the attack on her mouth, she merely clutched at the fabric of his shirt from behind as he moved his fingers out of her pussy and his fingers of each hand went between her thighs to part her legs farther. She could feel him shifting behind her and gasped when she felt his back lay down over her calves and his head moved in between her thighs. His hands moved to her hip bones as she looked down at his intense brown eyes.

"I'm going to eat your pussy, Anya, is that okay?" He asked her, his breath causing the sensitive fold between her thighs to clench and pulse, and she knew the only reason she wasn't dripping onto his face was because he hadn't removed the thong panties yet.

"Yes." She said without hesitation, he grabbed her wrists and held her above him as he moved his mouth to press it against her covered pussy. She felt his tongue prod beneath the fabric and he licked her from her ass to her clit and she shook forcefully above him.

"You smell amazing, Anya." He breathed against her and sunk his teeth into her mound, making her whimper and writhe above him.

"Please." She begged, she wanted him to untie the thong and suck on her pussy, she wanted to feel him drink up the sweet nectar and shove his tongue into her fold.

"Anya, I want you to come on my face, okay?" He told her, and her pussy cheered, his hands released hers and slowly untied her panties. She thought he would toss them off the bed, but instead, he moved her hands behind her back and tied her together tightly at her wrists.

Anya dropped her neck back, groaning at the way he rubbed her clit with his nose before he moved the heat of his mouth over the sensitive button and sucked hard, closing over it and making her buck down onto him. He felt her grind her pussy into his mouth and knew by the way she tightened her muscles that she was inches from orgasm, so he moved his mouth over her hole and sucked hard, hearing her cry out just as she squirted her juice into his waiting mouth. He drank from her, taking everything she gave him before he finally scooted out from under her and rose completely from the bed.

Her eyes moved to him, watching as he rounded the bed slowly, pulling at the belt on his jeans until he had it undone and had pulled the jeans off and thrown them on top of her babydoll. His shirt came next and Anya felt her desire dig tighter into her pussy at the solid muscles of his chest. His pecs pulsed tightly as he moved to stand in front of where she faced him, still on her knees, her pussy dripping freely onto the bedsheets beneath her.

"Next weekend, I am going to take you out to dinner, and we'll go see a play or a show or something, and I'll have rented a hotel room and we'll go there for a drink, and I will seduce you slowly. I'll take your clothes off and kiss every inch of your body and touch you everywhere with my hands. When I make love to you, it will be slow, and it will be very very fucking passionate." He told her as he spread a hand over one side of her face.

Anya nodded, her breathing unsteady as she waited to see what he would do to her. Her lower lip shook as he bent over and reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out his billfold, removing a foil wrapped packet from inside before tossing the billfold back down. She shook uncontrollably as she watched him lower his boxers, his plentiful erection pointing up at her when he stepped out of them, and then he was rolling the condom into place.

"Today, I'm going to toss you on your stomach and fuck your pussy hard, Anya. Is that okay? Will you let me fuck you the way I need to?" His question was sincere, and Anya knew that he was the type of man who would stop if she asked, but her pussy was most certainly not willing to wait, her pussy wanted his cock right now.

"Yes." She whimpered out the approval and felt his large, warm hands grab her by her sides and she was pulled off the bed towards him and turned, her stomach and breasts bouncing down onto the mattress as he pulled her legs wide apart and his cock head positioned quickly at the slick entrance of her sheath.

"Damn it, Anya, I wanted to take this slower, but I can't." He groaned behind her neck as he knelt over her, wrapping his hands around her body, trapping her arms between them, as he bucked forward forcefully, sending his cock deep into her pussy.

She panted, unable to respond verbally, she didn't care, his cock was intoxicating, and she loved the heavy slide of it in and out of her and as he punched forward into her pussy, she felt him pull her body back to meet each heavy thrust. He wasn't Mr. Hughes and his huge fake cock, he wasn't as thick as Cynric, or as long as Yakov, but he was more than enough for her tight, aroused pussy, and as he fucked her with determined skill, she felt her body shake into orgasm and felt for the first time that something permanent could be starting for her, something good, and real, and permanent.

Anya did end up going on that romantic date with Marc that he had mentioned, and they had gone back to his hotel room and he had made love to her with intense, slow strokes and he had touched and kissed her everywhere. She had enjoyed it, and when he'd dropped her off at her house late that night, she'd gone to bed very sated and happy.

Two more weeks went by and she felt that she was getting to know Marc pretty well. She'd gone to watch him play soccer one weekday evening and they'd even talked about him meeting her children soon. She could tell he was anxious to, and not that he was rushing into a relationship with her, but he was definitely all in, and wanting to work towards something lasting. Anya hadn't allowed him to meet them yet, but she figured it would happen soon. When the time was right.

The two of them had spent the day in Boston. They'd taken a tour of Fenway, he was a big fan, and then had went to the North End for pizza and cannolis before dropping her at the red line to make her own way home. He had a meeting for work and she was more than happy to head back to Somerville on her own. It was early afternoon, and Anya stepped onto the subway train and sat on an empty seat in the half full car.

At the next stop, a group of people got on and sat around her. Anya felt a nervous tension build around her and looked up from her phone. Two men sat across from her, they were big, dressed in dark pants and dark shirts and she looked to her side and there was a similarly dressed man on one side, and a young woman sitting beside him. The men were trying not to look at her, but the woman was blatantly staring.

Anya felt self conscious suddenly. She'd worn an off the shoulder, mint colored cotton shirt with a white tank underneath and white leggings. She had Marc's contact info on her phone to dial him when she felt the train slow as it started to pull into the next stop.

Several more people piled onto the train and one of the men that had been sitting across from her moved to sit to her opposite side and Anya tensed, he had sat down in a way that allowed him to have his head near her, and she'd heard the way he breathed in deeply. Anya shivered as he settled into the seat, his arm on the seat behind her now as she tried to decide what to do. The next stop was Harvard, and she had parked at Porter. Was it better to get off sooner, or to get off where her car was located. She was biting her lip rather ferociously by the time the conductor called out Harvard and she stood as soon as the doors opened, walking quickly off of the train and turning to walk up the stairs. But she turned the wrong way which led to the tunnel that would empty out to an area farther from the main entrance.

She didn't want to turn around in case the group had exited as well, but in the end, it didn't matter. When she turned into the tunnel, she realized that the group was following her, and they weren't far behind. Looking ahead of her, the tunned was completely empty. Fuck! Anya his dial on her phone and whimpered when it said she had no service. Damn it! She started walking faster, only stopping when hands grabbed her by her shoulders and shoved her up against the side of the tunnel.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of the men, the one who had smelled her on the train, asked, his voice a rumble as he stood close in front of her, his hands still pressed against her shoulders.

"What? Let go of me." Anya began to shake, terrified, more so when her phone was taken from her by another man and he looked at the name on the screen.

"Who's this? Your mate?" His question confused her and she gaped at him.

"What? No, that's my boyfriend. Let go of me." Anya pushed at the man's chest and felt him take a small step back.

"You don't smell normal." The man said as he looked at her, intrigued.

Oh, Jesus, not this 'Anya's not human' bullshit again.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Leave me alone." She tried to turn and he let her, but pushed her stomach up against the side of the tunnel.

Anya tried to fight him when he put his hand in the hem of her leggings and pulled them down to look at her ass.

"You're claimed. But-what the fuck? You have the mark of the Lotus family on you." He spun her back around and Anya rolled her eyes, who the fuck were these idiots?

"Dougy, look. Look at her ear." The woman said, stepping a little close when the woman they'd smelled on the train started to look at them in anger.

"Can I leave, please?" She asked, folding her hands in front of her.

"Your smell doesn't make sense. I can smell a pack on you. But you're not bonded." She knew suddenly that these people were werewolves and her eyes widened and she was glad that some people entered the tunnel and began to walk past them.

"How can you have been branded by a pack, a dragon and an incubus at the same time?" Another one of the men said darkly, growling slightly when she glared at him.

"I got that tattoo when I was in Japan this spring. And I have no idea what the hell you mean by claimed or bonded, but you guys are obviously on some serious shit. Leave me alone." Anya threw at them in a low hiss before pushing completely away from the first man , grabbing her phone away from the other, and rushing down the tunnel.

She knew they were still following her, but she didn't stop moving. Once she was out on the streets, she looked around her and saw a taxi waiting nearby. Walking over quickly, she was in and the door was closed before any of them could get close. Rattling off an address to the taxi driver, she peered carefully out of her window and saw them looking around for her, then ducked back down so they didn't spot her in the cab.

Fifteen minutes later, she was standing in front of the tall building of her lawyer's office and was trying to decide whether or not to ring for the elevator. Biting her lip, still nervous about what had just happened in the subway, she pushed the button to call the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Mr. Bricker would know if there were other non-humans in the area, and maybe he could get this particular crew from bothering her. What if she had been with her children? The whole idea was terrifying.

When the elevator arrived, she took it up to the fourth floor where his office was and walked through the office door before she remembered that it was Saturday and he didn't have office hours on the weekends. But the door had opened? Walking further inside, she didn't see his secretary sitting at her desk and so she moved further into the room and over to the lawyer's closed door.

Anya bit her lip as she put her hand softly on the knob. Was she really going to just burst in on her lawyer, a sex demon? Who knew what he was doing in his office on the weekend. He could be balls deep in his next piece of ass. But there had been werewolves in the subway, and she had been harassed by them. Taking in a deep breath, she turned the knob and shoved the door wide open and she stepped inside, her green eyes seeing Mr. Bricker stand in surprise at his desk, and the man who was sitting across from him stood as well. Anya didn't even bother focusing on the dark eyes of her tall, handsome lawyer, she focused solely on the brown eyes and worried face of the man closer to her.

"Marc, what the FUCK are you doing here?"

12