Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 28

Story Info
Packed into a new city, Anya find what she wants
4.9k words
4.85
12.8k
13

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya was only sore for a few days, thankfully. She continued to use a little of the goo that helped soothe her wounded pussy during that time to ensure that there was no lasting effect, and spent her time with her children or cleaning up the house before the closing. They would be flying from Boston to Chicago, and then Chicago on to Duluth. She was going to leave her mini-van with her cousin, who was wanting a new vehicle. Anya had figured she would splurge and buy something new herself when she got them to Duluth. Until then, she would rent a vehicle for a few weeks.

Mr. Bricker had emailed to assure her that the moving van was well on the way to her new house, and that her furniture and belongings would be arriving within a day or two of her and her children. He had also told her that the house was completely finished, that she would not need to stay in a hotel when she got to town. She had thanked him and told him that she appreciated everything that he had done for her, and she meant it. She wouldn't change a single thing about her last several months. Everything that had happened to her had gotten her to the point where she was now, and she was very excited about where she was headed, and what she would find there.

The day that she flew out of Boston was clear and cool, her plane was thankfully running on time. Her aunt, uncle, and cousin had taken them to the airport with their luggage and had waited around until their flight had finally taken off. Anya was sitting in first class again, Dina was in her lap, with Oscar beside her and Penny and Sam across the aisle. When she had purchased the tickets, they'd been in coach, but she figured it had been Mr. Bricker that had upgraded her seats. She didn't mind though, the flight attendants seemed to enjoy having her children in the front, and they were each pampered and given box snacks during the flight to keep them happy.

When they got off the plan, they'd walked through security and were headed towards baggage claim when she saw a man in a suit with a placard with her name on it. Anya frowned, remembering what had happened to her the last time a man in a suit had picked her up from the airport. She learned upon questioning him that this one was from a local limousine service, and he'd been hired to drive her to the property that she owned north of Twig, Minnesota. He helped her with the luggage, which she was thankful for, because Dina had finally started to fuss.

The drive to their new home was quiet and calm, except for the voices of her children as Penny told Sammy about what the town looked like, and what she saw in the countryside that they drove through. The driver had lived in Minnesota his whole life and he was happy to add to the conversation when the children plied him with questions. Anya held Dina who had finally fallen asleep, and she sat gazing out at what she hoped would quickly come to feel like home.

When the house finally came into view, her throat felt tight and her eyes burned in tears she refused to shed. The house was so much more than what Mr. Bricker had described. It looked like it should belong to a movie star. The house was stone, a light sandstone color, with a wide driveway that led up to the two car garage on the right, and the main entrance of the house on the left. It had already been landscaped, and she wondered just how quickly everyone had had to move to finish this monstrosity of a home. The driver pulled to a stop in front of the house and she waited as he opened the door to let them out. She stood looking up at the beautiful house and eventually noticed that the driver had come to stand beside her, he was holding a key set out for her and she took it with a smile.

"I'll get your luggage into the front hall for you, ma'am." He told her and Anya nodded, only half listening as she unlocked the front door and walked into the front entryway. It was a huge room unto itself with a vaulted ceiling. Through it, she could see the formal dining room straight ahead, a formal living room ahead and to the left, and what she figured was a half bath directly to the left. What she thought would be empty rooms had already received her furniture and belongings, which she saw here and there mixed in with what had obviously been other pieces of furniture and decorations done by a professional decorator. Anya felt her mouth drop open as she looked around.

"Mama, it's so pretty." Penny said, her hand in Sam's as she brought her brother inside.

"It is. Sam, it's so big. I'm afraid it's going to take you a while to know where everything is."

"That's okay, Mama. I have my own bedroom, right?" Sam said as he stepped up to her and wrapped his hand around the corner of the cardigan that she was wearing.

"Yes, Sam. You have your own bedroom. Let's go upstairs and find it." Anya took his hand and they went upstairs as a family. She already knew that there were two bedrooms in the basement, but those would have been set up as spare rooms.

Sam's room was at the top of the stairs, and there was a bathroom in between his room and the room to the left of his, which was Oscar's room. Mr. Bricker had overdone himself, Oscar's room was decorated in dinosaurs, which the little boy loved, and Sam's room was simpler, with navy blue walls and furniture that didn't have sharp corners. The drawers had been labeled with braille, which she suddenly remembered Mr. Bricker asking off-handedly in an email. Not many blind children could, it was still something that was trying to be pushed through new legislation.

"Sam, all of your things are here, and the room arrangement is very close to your old one. Except here," Anya led him over to a doorway, "is your closet, and here is the door to your bathroom. The sink is on the right, and there is a door to get to the toilet and the bathtub. Everything is labeled." Anya ran his hands over one of the labels in the room and she saw Sam smile.

"This is bigger than my old room." He said.

Anya laughed, "I think so, too. Sam, this house is huge."

She left him in his room, knowing he would like the time to view it through his hands, and she knew Oscar was already pulling out big boxes of dinosaurs that she'd never seen before off of a shelf in his room. Across the hall from them, in a little area between where the ceiling vaulted over the front entry and the formal living room, there was a room with desks and the pc computer that she'd kept in her old dining room.

Walking back downstairs quickly, she picked Dina up from the car seat that she'd left the sleeping girl in and realized that the driver had brought in all of their suitcases and had left quietly. She held her little girl and walked back up the staircase. The first door to the right was an opening to an elevator, which weirded Anya out, but she ignored it for now. The next set of double doors led into the master bedroom, which was enormous. But she passed it by and turned to her right where Penny had run off to earlier when she'd come up with Sam. Down that hall, there were three desks built into the wall along the right side beneath beautiful big windows, and the first door to the left led to a big bathroom. Then there were three bedrooms in a row. The first one was apparently Penny's. The little girl was inside the jade green walled bedroom peering into a dollhouse that looked like a replica of their old home. Penny was moving little furniture pieces around and smiled when she caught sight of her mother in the open doorway.

"Our house is here!" She exclaimed and Anya choked out a wet laugh, the kindness that the men in her life had shown her here was overwhelming.

"I love it. Do you like your room?"

"Yes, my bed is big, Mama. And it has foxes on it. I love foxes!" Penny got up and ran and did a nose dive onto her bed and Anya chuckled.

"I'm going to go take Dina to her room so I can snoop around." She left Penny inside her room and then walked to the room next door that had been painted gray, with a white and yellow accent wall. Dina's white crib was there, but it was outfitted with new sheets and blankets and most of the furniture in the room was new. It was comforting, relaxing, and Anya smiled and breathed in the scent of cotton and sunshine as she laid Dina down on the crib mattress.

Walking into the room next door made Anya's eyes fill with years. The walls were dark red and there was definitely an Asian feel to the golden designs on the walls, and if there was any doubt to that, Anya would have known by the dragon that had been outlined delicately onto the far wall. There were four cribs in the room, and there were two large pictures, expertly taken in black and white, of Mei and Ju-Long over two of them. She put a hand to her mouth as she started to cry, and had to lean against the door jam as she fought to control the emotion that filled her. How could she love babies so much she'd barely carried, that had left her shortly after being made? It was the one thing that made it hard to be here, to start this new life. She didn't know when she would get to see them next.

Eventually, she made her way back to the strange elevator and closing herself in, she pushed the up button, there was no down button, and she felt it start to lift into what she knew was the attic. Once it was up, she opened the door and stepped out into a large room that had a king size bed in the center. There was no headboard or baseboard, just a large, firm looking mattress with pillows under a black satin bedspread. The walls were dark gray, and all of the trim was white. There was an area to the left and walking farther into the bedroom, she could see that it was a desk with some shelves that had not been filled, and a half bath. There was also a doorway to a small storage closet. On the opposite end of the room from the elevator, Anya saw a set of double French doors that opened onto a nice sized balcony that looked over the rear of the property.

She bit her lip, Mr. Bricker had built her a fuck room, the naughty naughty man. She chuckled as she went back to the elevator. Once she was back downstairs, she shut the door to it, and realized that it was a lockable doorknob. Taking out the set of keys, she put one in and realized it worked when she turned the lock into position. Good, she didn't want to worry about her children accidentally going up into that area. Pocketing her keys again, she went into the bedroom that was hers.

In and to the right was a large walk in closet. Even after all the shopping she'd done the last few months, her clothes didn't even fill half of the space. Her scrubs for work were all pressed and on hangers on one of the bars. Her bed was on the wall across from the doorway, and the king size bed didn't make the room feel small at all. To the left was a fireplace, and next to that, the entry to the grand sized master bathroom. The whirlpool tub in there called to her longingly, but Anya passed it by to look out the double French doors to the balcony beyong.

This place felt like some sort of four star spa, not unlike Vorhees in grandiosity, but it was supposed to be her home. It was crazy to think so, to think that this belonged to her and her children, for however long they wanted to live here. Anya sighed, feeling a blissful peace come over her as she sat on an overstuffed armchair that was close to the doors, she wasn't sure how her life had come to this, but she was desperately happy that she'd gotten here. When she'd lost Luke, she'd been pretty sure her life would never be as happy.

Anya started working the week after they moved to Twig. Her job at the hospital was fulfilling, though she missed wearing the colorful scrubs that she had worn in Boston. She felt a little like an impersonal robot wearing the solid ones that were required at her new position. Sam and Penny had started at their new schools, and Sam had immediately gotten close to one of the paras that helped in his small classroom. Penny was loving her new class, and Oscar had already made a good friend in his daycare. Dina was happy anywhere, so it was easy to please the dark haired little girl. She'd gotten a call the day after she'd arrived from Mr. Bricker to make sure everything was fine, and she'd had to yell at him a bit for doing too much. She had just walked into the garage and seen the Acura MDX that she realized had her name on the insurance card when she'd dug through the car's contents to see whose it was. He'd just laughed at her and told her to get over it.

Wei had texted daily, mostly pictures of Mei and Ju-long. But sometimes, he would call her. Apparently, they'd had their first shift, which was apparently a big deal. Mei had been black and red, which Shu had smiled at, seeing as how she was near those colors herself, but Ju-long had surprised them. He had shifted into a solid white. Apparently, and Wei had stressed this on the phone when he had called her once, that it had never happened before. Dragons were dark. They always had a black or gray base. She had just insisted that Ju-long was like his mother, always doing something to piss him off.

"Anya, you know nothing about non-humans." He had said in his typical frustrated tone, he was reminding her of Mr. Hughes in that aspect, always being frustrated with Anya over something that was totally not her fault.

"I know you're all ruled by your reproductive instincts." She had replied saucily and he had hung up the phone on her. He'd texted right after and called her a few very unpleasant names. She'd replied with a smiling emoji.

Anya found the closest place to shop for groceries near her house, and she found several good restaurants and the nearest pizza delivery. She shopped around for a good primary doctor for her and a pediatrician for her kids. She got her license switched over and had satellite television hooked up in her house. She'd decorated for Halloween and after digging out her sewing machine from a corner desk in the basement, she'd made costumes for her kids to wear.

What she had not done, however, was try to find Grigory yet. She knew that when she found him, then she would find the whole pack, and she needed to get her life here in the Duluth area established before she brought the pack into it. So she focused on setting up the routine for her family. She even found several good babysitters by advertising online, and joined a bowling league, just to meet people. Anya also had made a few friends at work, and had went out to dinner with a group of them one weekend. She'd been asked lots of questions about her move to town and a couple had even asked if she'd started dating again. She'd said yes, that her boyfriend would be coming back to town soon, and she was looking forward to it. Granted, she was talking about four men, but they didn't need to know that.

It wasn't until October 27th that Anya woke up in the morning, helped her kids get dressed for school and saw them off that she finally planned on looking for Grigory. She had taken the whole day, and the next, completely off from work, and once Dina was at daycare, she went back to her house and stood in her closet, trying to decide exactly what she wanted to wear when she saw him. Her whole body was warm, aroused at just the thought of seeing the men that she'd thought of every night since she'd moved to town. She'd know that her bed would soon be their bed, her body would again be their body, and theirs would forever belong to her. Her pussy was already doing pushups in preparation for what she knew would be an intense workout when she found them.

It was cold now, but she wanted her pussy to be accessible to him, she wanted her scent to drift to him and get him hard. Anya chose a thick, long yellow skirt, a white, long-sleeved shirt and a thick, gray cardigan that didn't have buttons on it. She wore long white socks and her brown leather boots that she'd been so excited to buy, her calves had always made boots hard to find before. She had brushed her long, brunette hair and then braided parts of it and piled it somewhat haphazardly into a knot behind her head. Bits here and there were hanging loose, but she liked the effect that it had on her heart-shaped face.

Finally, after staring at her reflection in the mirror for a long time, she sighed, it was the day, THE day, when she bonded with her pack. When that feeling of loving completeness would finally fill her and she was shivering with the anticipation of it. Walking down the stairs, she bit her lip at the feeling of not wearing any underwear, it had been a last minute decision, but one she'd been quick to make. She was hoping not to need it.

Getting in the black luxury S.U.V. that she couldn't claim not to have fallen in immediate love with, Anya pulled out of her driveway and made her way into Duluth. When she got to town, she pulled over in a parking lot of a gas station and pulled out her phone. Dialing a number, she waited as it rang.

"R. Stenson Builders, can I help you?" A voice asked on the other end.

"Good morning. I was supposed to meet up with Grigory Volkov today and give him some papers, but I can't remember which job he's at. Is he over on West Myrtle?" She'd seen a construction site with their name on it randomly a week ago and had memorized the location.

"Oh, no, Greg's downtown." The woman rattled off some address near Superior and Anya thank her before hanging up the phone.

She didn't know if the other three worked for the same company. She had been surprised that Grigory had a job, surely they didn't need money at this point. Biting her lip, she pulled back onto the road and drove towards downtown, nervous apprehension filling her as she found a parking space a while later near the construction site that she was hoping she would find Grigory. Would she accidentally walk right up to Sergei, or Yakov? She wanted to do this reunion her way, and that involved only finding Grigory for now.

Locking her car, she walked on the sidewalk to the construction site. It was a new building, a commercial one, and more than one man in a hard hat looked in her direction as she stepped through the privacy fence and approached the worksite trailer. A bigger man with a full mustache and beard looked at her curiously as he picked up a hard hat and plopped it onto her head.

"May I help you, young lady?" He asked gruffly, he wore sunglasses and was standing in a group of three men, work plans in hand.

"Good morning, I was wondering, is Grigory Volkov on site? I need to speak with him." She asked, louder than she would usually talk, the noise at the site was somewhat deafening.

The bearded man nodded, "He's on the lower floor. Ronnie can show you to the stairs." He pointed towards a corner of the building, and the man at his side nodded and waved at her to follow him.

"You know Greg?" He asked, a hand on his hard hat as he walked at her side to the stairs.

Anya nodded, "Yes, I do."

"He don't get many visitors." The man commented, obviously curious as to why a woman would show up out of the blue for his co-worker.

She just smiled up at him as they stopped at the top of the stairs.

"There ain't much down there right now, he shouldn't be hard to find." He waved ahead of him to let her know she could go on downstairs.

"Thank you." Anya smiled before descending the stairs and walking into what smelled like a freshly painted basement floor.

There wasn't anyone in the basement from what she could see as she went down to the doors and opened them, but looking farther down the large relatively open space, she could see a man on the far end, near the opposite staircase, wearing a hard hat, his tall form covered in head to toe deer skin jacket, pants and boots and he was messing with a control box. She smiled and walked through the basement, weaving through the metal beams that went from ground to ceiling every so often, and she was finally standing directly behind him. If it wasn't for the damned fresh paint, she knew she would never have been able to get so close to the wolf without him smelling her pussy, a pussy that was salivating with desire at the sight of the man she'd come here to find.

12