Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 30: Finale

Story Info
Anya's needs are finally met - Finale.
4.7k words
4.84
16.3k
32

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight poked through the heavy closed curtains of her bedroom, and Anya stretched on her bed, feeling warm from not only the thick bedspread, but the large male bodies that were piled around her on the bed. Smiling, she opened her eyes to see the still sleeping form of Sergei, who was holding her tightly against him. She could feel his leg thrown over her body, one hand tucked against her ass as the other held her tightly by the throat. Even in sleep, the man was drawn to her, and she felt warmed and thankful for it. Yakov was on her other side, his left hand was resting between her thighs, his thumb halfway nudged into her pussy. His hairy chest was pressed against her back as it rose and fell in slow, steady breaths. Anya knew that Yegor and Grigory were on either side of the men who were touching her, and she remembered faintly being brought back to the room in the early morning hours, bathed quickly and then they had put her on the bed, each licking and kissing her on various parts of her body until she'd fallen into a deep, exhausted sleep against them.

Anya ran a hand over her stomach slowly, knowing that she was pregnant, knowing a litter from Sergei alone was taking root in her womb. She smiled as she buried her face in Sergei's shoulder, her arms wrapping more tightly around the man as he stirred against her. His eyes were just opening when she pushed her mouth against his and kissed him deeply.

"Myshka, you must sleep some more." He chuckled as he put a hand on the side of her face.

"Nonsense. How can I sleep when I've got such hot men in my bed with me?" Anya smiled as she felt the hand between her thighs, or more specifically, the thumb, push harder up inside her wet pussy.

"Mama!" A young boy's voice called from a doorway that had just been opened.

Anya gasped as she sat up, holding the sheet to her naked chest as she looked to see Sam standing in her doorway. She could feel the men around her moving off the bed, grabbing boxers or jeans and covering themselves quickly as she got off of the bed, as well, sheets wrapped around her, and she walked over to the little boy in the doorway.

"What is it, Sam? What's wrong?" Anya asked as she got down to her knees in front of the boy.

"I can see you, Mama." He said to her as he moved close and touched hear face on each side.

"Sam? What are you talking about?" Anya frowned, looking at Sergei as he came to stand beside her.

"In my head, Mama. I can see you. I can see you, and this room, I see Sergei at your side, and Yakov and Yegor, and even Grigory. But it keeps shifting around." Sam told her, his eyes were still not directly on her face.

"Sam, I don't understand."

"Anya, when the litter inside you is born, they will be bonded to the pack, they'll be able to hear other pack members, and in most cases, see what they project." Sergei looked at the brunette who was looking at her child in shock.

"Are you telling me that Sam, that my kids are bonded somehow? That Sam can hear you, that he can SEE through you?" Anya shook her head, but she could already feel it was true herself. She could feel Sam's excitement, could sense the conversation that he was already having silently with the pack.

Tears filled Anya's eyes as she looked down at her son and kissed him several times on the forehead as he moved into her embrace.

"Mama, you're beautiful." His words made her moan out a sob and she covered her mouth with a hand as she pulled him fully into her embrace..

"Myshka, this shouldn't be happening. If they were human, it wouldn't-." Yakov shook his head.

"But I'm a light siren, and so are my kids." Anya stood up and faced the rest of the pack.

"Anya, so little is known about your kind. They've been extinct, or believed to be extinct for a very long time. We don't know what all your powers actually are. The idea that your children could bond to us when you did is not as unimaginable as we might like to believe." Sergei shrugged his shoulders, pulling her into his arms and he kissed her on the throat.

"I don't know how we explain this all." Anya sighed as she looked down at where Yegor had gotten on his knees in front of her son and was smiling as the boy reached out and touched his nose and chin and ears at the request of the man.

"We have plenty of time, myshka," Sergei said as he looked down at the scene, "and some things will just happen naturally."

The next few weeks were strange for Anya, as her family adjusted to their new lives in Duluth. Sergei hadn't been overly pleased that she'd gotten a job. He seemed to want her at home, where he felt she was safe from the many packs of wolves that lived in the area. Apparently, the wolf pack that had encroached on her land the other night had been doing so illegally for years because the former owners hadn't visited the area much. Sergei and Yakov had met with them a few days after and there would be no more incidents like the one of the full moon in the future, they would need to find a new place to hunt. A few of the wolves of the other pack had actually requested to join with Sergei's, but Sergei had been very blunt in his rejection of a larger pack size. His pack would not share Anya. She belonged to them, and no one else.

Anya was already feeling exhausted, her pregnancy wasn't showing yet, but she knew that the seed had indeed filled her with new life. Sergei was very attentive to her, if he was in the house, he was always very close by, and he had a difficult time keeping his hands to himself whenever he caught her scent. Her children had adjusted to the bond a lot more easily than Anya had imagined they would. Sam was able to see through the eyes of Anya now, as well, and he would describe things around them in vivid detail. When he was at school, it was a little more difficult, as he and Penny were not in the same classrooms, but having some sight was better than none at all, and Sam was flourishing from his new ability.

Penny had been shy about it, and had cried the first few times she'd heard the pack speaking to her. But the men and Anya had been very patient with her, and she'd slowly allowed them to enter her mind one at a time until she felt comfortable. A lot was blocked from the children, which Anya realized quickly was easy to do once you adjusted to the bond. Her children were not privy to the sight of her with the wolves, and they didn't know everything that was said between them, as well. It was all very G-rated where her kids were concerned.

The weirdest part of it had happened on Halloween. The four men had gone with Anya and her kids trick or treating. Penny had dressed as Red Riding Hood, and Sam had dressed as a zombie. Oscar was a puppy, and the three were enjoying going from door to door, saying trick or treat, and getting candy from the neighborhoods they had driven to in Duluth. Twig was much more sparse.

"Candy!" A voice had pushed through their minds and the adults had chuckled, knowing the children were excited. But the voice had been insistent, and suddenly, they'd sensed Grigory stiffen and look down at the one and a half year old in his arms, who they'd kept with them as the others went to each door. Her little green eyes were glued to his blue ones and this time, they heard an audible "Canny!"

Anya had gasped, Dina had garbled out sounds before, but she had been slow to start saying much more than 'mama' before now. None of them had expected much of a response to the bond from the little child, but it was obvious that she knew it was there, and Anya had moved her to her and hugged her close, kissing her forehead as she smiled down at her.

"All right, Dina. Grigory will take you to get some candy." Anya had said and watched as Grigory took the little girl up to the next house.

After that day, Dina had said a few more things, and it had been nothing short of amazing to understand her young daughter through this new bond. There was a closeness between them all now that seemed very solid, intense, and it pulled them together quite forcefully. Even when her children were at school, she could sense them talking to her, or the other wolves, and she found herself doing the same while she was working, or when the wolves were at their jobs.

Grigory wasn't the only one that worked. Sergei was a mechanic, and Yegor worked for him in the garage that he owned. Yakov worked on the docks in Duluth. Now that she was fully bonded to them, however, there was barely a time when she was home that they weren't with her, and Sergei met her for lunch every day at work. He'd been introduced to her co-workers as her fiancé, and even when they were in public all together, it was Sergei that she would be closest to, or hold hands with. He was the alpha, and his needs were always met first. It was only when she was with one of the other wolves one on one that she would hold their hand, or cuddle close to them in a restaurant. It wasn't uncomfortable, however, and the other wolves always seemed to be very accepting of their position.

Their sexual relationship continued to be intense. Sergei had told her that it had pained the wolves to not fuck her the way they'd planned the night they bonded, but they'd held back, not wanting to have the other pack return and catch them off guard. Within a week, they took her back out to the abandoned cabin on her land and had changed into their wolf forms without the presence of the large, round sphere whole in the night sky. Anya had watched them shift in shaky anticipation for the first time and had been in awe at the way their bodies had elongated and grown covered with hair before her wide green eyes.

She'd felt her skin crawl with need and her pussy had clenched against the wetness that had begun to leak from her as the four large wolves had stalked around her from all sides. She was bit, first by Sergei, and then almost immediately, Yakov had sunk his teeth in over the mark that the alpha had placed on her. He'd pulled her roughly and she'd fallen down. He was licking the wound closed as a third wolf bit in to the opposite ass cheek and Anya cried out, knowing it would happen even before Yegor moved in to bite her over the mark that Grigory had just left.

Once she'd been claimed by all four of them, Anya had felt them lick the wounds until they were healed, and then she was forced onto her hands and knees, and she had felt the first cock slam home inside her pussy. The coupling had been intense, the heavy thrusts insatiable and Anya was knocked into her stomach, which she protected quickly with her hands as the wolf over her had howled and forced her to take his knot, pulling from her an orgasm that made her shake against him.

He had pulled out of her after he came and Anya had only a moment to breathe before she was pushed up to her knees again, and a second cock came down from behind. She had no idea whose it was, nor had she known who'd fucked her first, as it was dark and she couldn't see their hulking bodies behind her. The second cock pumped into her, coming inside, sliding out and the forceful fuck was repeated with the third, and then the fourth. By the time they'd all fucked her pussy, Anya was whimpering, her breath coming in shallow, rapid pants and she had fallen to the grassy ground she'd been dumped on, thankful for the coolness of the ground beneath her.

She'd rolled weakly onto her back and looked up to see four panting, excited wolves standing over her, their mouths moving down to her body to lick her breasts, her throat, her belly and her pussy that was now leaking out torrents of their cum. Anya had shivered and found herself caught up in another powerful orgasm as they used their tongues on her body. When Sergei had moved in between her legs, she'd gladly pulled them wide for him as he crouched down and pushed his cock back up inside. They'd spent the entire night fucking her, and while she'd cum on their cocks and delighted in the feel, they had not been gentle with her, and had forced her to take them deep in all three of the holes that they could breech. She'd learned that night just how much her body belonged to these four wolves, and Anya felt desperately in love with them. It was hard for her to remember loving anything else so deeply, and she knew she never would again.

Months went by and Anya slowly grew bigger with the litter that had taken root inside of her. She'd went to see an obstetrician that Sergei knew. She'd been surprised to learn that the man was a werewolf, and wasn't surprised at all when he'd used an ultra-sound on her and had seen seven fetuses within her womb. Anya had gasped, however, wondering exactly how she'd be able to birth so many at once. The doctor had told her that she would give birth at home, that when it was time, he would go to her house to ensure a smooth whelping. She would birth pups, he had told her, and they would be able to pass through her vaginal canal relatively smoothly.

Yu's egg had hatched, and the baby was a boy, who he'd named Li, and then about a week later, Zheng's egg had hatched, producing a girl. They were both fully dragon. Zheng was more than a little smitten with his new baby, Zhen. Anya had received a ton of text message pictures of the two. Not long after, there was a delivery at her door of large framed black and white photos of the two babies. Anya often went to the room that had been decorated for them and stood looking at the little ones with a painful tug to her heart. These were her babies, even if they didn't live with her. She ached for them, and knew it frustrated Sergei to see her in pain, standing in the room, her hands rubbing her growing stomach, but there was little he could do.

"You should tell Wei to come and visit." A deep voice said from the doorway and Anya turned around to see Yakov standing there, his muscled shoulder leaning against the frame.

"Is the pack ready for that?" She asked softly, her voice shaking a little.

"Is the pack ready to see our female's other lover and children? Anya, we will never be ready for that, but you need to see them. Before the pups are born. You will be very busy with them after." He stepped into the room and wrapped his big arms around her body.

The visit had involved the entire Lotus family coming to Duluth. Sergei had practically paced holes into the floor of the house as he dealt with the apprehension he felt at the visit. He knew that Anya was fully bonded to the pack, but she had been with the dragons, and had children with them. It was all well and good when they were halfway around the world, but he worried that their arrival would stir up feelings that she swore did not exist anymore. Sergei's worry about the siren within her made the others worry as well, despite Anya's constant insistence that she loved them, and that she just wanted to see her children.

Anya hung back by Grigory's side when they arrived, and Sergei opened the door slowly. His protective stance was not missed by the man standing just outside the door, two toddler-sized children in his arms. When Anya saw them, she gasped, how had they gotten big so fast? They saw her and smiled, running to her immediately despite the nervous shifting of the men around her. Anya knelt down awkwardly, her big belly making it hard to do anything quickly these days, and wrapped her arms around both little children, bringing them up to her in a tight hug.

"They're so big, Wei!" Anya kissed Ju-long's cheek, and then Mei's who was staring at her with a big grin on her face, her hands on either side of Anya's cheeks.

"They will be fully mature in about five human years, Anya." Wei stepped inside only after Sergei motioned for him to enter.

"Goodness." Anya said as she stood back upright, her hands holding the two children's little ones.

"This is Zhen." Zheng said as he stepped through the doorway, Shu entering timidly at his side. He was holding a little baby girl, dressed in a long-sleeved yellow dress and white tights. She was awake, and her brown eyes were taking in the world around her.

"Zhen." Anya smiled softly as she repeated the name, her green eyes smiling as she removed her grip on the two little ones near her legs to take the little girl from her father's arms and cuddle her close.

Anya cooed and kissed the little girl and looked up at Grigory with a smile on her face.

"She is so beautiful." She told him, watching him slowly nod, his eyes had taken in the little girl quickly and then returned to the dragons in the room. Anya bit her lip, all four of the wolves were tensed as if they were expecting a fight.

"Anya." Yu's voice sounded from the doorway and all four wolves growled menacingly at him, making the two little children clutch her around her legs in fear.

"Yu, I'd like to see Li. Please come in." Anya glared at the wolves and walked towards the door, baby still in hand, and she looked down at the little boy that she'd made with Yu, albeit not entirely with her permission.

The baby seemed just a smidgen bigger than the little girl she was holding, and he was asleep. His little mouth opened in an "o" as he slept. Anya kissed his forehead and then motioned for them all to go into the family room in the back of the house. There was a playroom off of it that she had left her other children playing in. When they saw the Lotus family, Penny squealed in happiness and ran over to get scooped up by Shu in a big hug. Oscar shyly approached Wei who was now squatting with his two as he pointed to some of the toys in the room. Sam held back a moment as he took in what he was seeing through the eyes of the pack. Anya still had to remind herself that Sam could see now, if only through the eyes of those bonded to the pack.

The visit had went well, Sergei had eventually calmed when he realized that Anya's attention and love had been focused on the children that were partly hers, and not on the men that had given them to her. Wei, Yu, and Zheng were very respectful to her in the presence of the wolves, and Zheng took time to speak with Sergei and address what the alpha would expect from them. Anya would be a part of the lives of her children, all of them, and Sergei explained in very blunt terms that from that point on, Anya's relationship with the dragons would be platonic, and her human/siren children would never be forced to breed with a dragon, or anyone, for that matter, unless they chose to do so. It was very clear that Sergei had every intention of insuring that her children would never want to consider doing such a thing.

They had stayed for almost a week before leaving, and Anya had been sad to see them go, her tears falling silently down her cheeks as she watched their vehicles pull out of her long driveway. Yegor had eventually scooped her into his arms when they were out of sight, and had taken her upstairs and laid her down on the bed in their bedroom and snuggled close to her, his big arms wrapped tightly around her body as she eventually began to sob and cling to him. She knew that they couldn't stay, but it was hard to see them leave, and it would be every time that it happened.

Not long after, Anya wasn't able to work anymore, she was just too awkward with the weight of her stomach now. After some arguing with Sergei, she had resigned from her position instead of just going on medical leave. He had assured her that she would not have time to go back to work with the pups. Once she started ovulating again, he had told her, she would be bred again. These pups were from the alpha, she would need to have at least one litter from the pack, if not more. Anya wouldn't be surprised if it was many more, the wolves were very randy about her, their hands and mouths always touching and tasting, especially when she wasn't able to be intimate with them as easily.

Anya was sitting on the balcony of the room she referred to as the 'loving room' when Sergei came out from inside and dropped a few pieces of mail on the short side table near the chair she was lounging on. She looked up at him in the dim morning light and smiled, he wore nothing, despite the fact that it was still very cool outside. They'd just been on the bed, he'd been slowly working his cock in and out of her ass for what had seemed like hours and Anya had purred in satisfaction as he'd finally cum inside, his arms yanking her hard back against his chest.

12