Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 30: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not fair how sexy you look when I look like the Goodyear Blimp." Anya sighed, her eyes moving over him from head to foot as he slowly seated himself on a chair beside her.

"Seeing you swollen with my pups makes me want to fuck you til you break, myshka. You have no idea how wild it makes me to see you like this." Sergei's voice rumbled low and Anya felt her skin heat up a little. Well, a lot.

"We're supposed to be taking it easy, Sergei, that's what the doctor said. Don't make me want to jump your bones...again." Anya frowned at him as she picked up the envelope with the handwritten address on the outside.

It didn't have a return address on it, and she wondered where it was from. Opening the envelope, she pulled out the crisp, folded paper inside and read the letter twice before putting it down, her breath was unsteady and Sergei was growling and had moved out of his chair to face her, on his knees. It was from Mr. Hughes. He had finally figured out what she was. Apparently, Alexandru had visited and they'd had an argument about it. He had been rather upset about it, he had written, as he had a tragic history with her kind. Although he hadn't elaborated as to what that past was, Anya felt a cold shiver work through her body as she remembered what the lawyer had told her.

He had apologized needlessly, and she could see the massive guilt about what he'd done through his elegantly scrawled words. He also apologized for what he had tried to do with Marc Caffey. Anya frowned again as she thought about the man that she'd dated, she had forgotten about him entirely these past several months with her pack. Sergei's hand moved to her inner thigh as he began rubbing his scruffy cheek against the side of her tender breast. He and the other wolves had taken to licking at the liquid that now seeped from the twin ripening mounds. It made her body go hot and she frowned down at the needy wolf, he was trying to take her mind off of the letter.

"He said congratulations on my impending litter." She said softly, finally letting him spread her legs a little farther apart.

"Angels are the most jealous of non-humans." Sergei chuckled in satisfaction, his finger slipped up to rub against her clit.

"Mr. Hughes isn't bad, Sergei, he's just-he just...ohhhhh." Anya dropped her head back against the chair she was on as he pushed a finger inside of her pussy.

"He just wants what can never belong to him." Sergei rumbled out the words as he pushed a second finger into the wet fold, feeling her walls clench down against him, her juice already slickening the passage.

"Oh, oh, oh FUCK, Sergei!" Anya had felt an orgasm begin to build as he manipulated her pussy with his hand, and then she'd felt a pressure turn painful deep inside and fluid had gushed out against his hand and spilled from her.

Sergei breathed in the smell and a smile spread on his lips as he sent his gray eyes knowingly up to her green ones. Anya panted, her body tightening now, her hands going to rest on her belly.

"Is it time?" She whimpered, sitting more up right as another pressure began to mount within her, his hand had slipped from the passage and he stood up and howled.

Sergei bent down and took her face between his hands and kissed her soundly on the lips.

"It's time, Anya. Today, you give birth to the first of many many litters."

Anya smiled, knowing from the sound near the elevator door that it was coming up, and that there would be several wolves inside. Sergei picked her up from the chair and took her back inside to lay her down on the bed that they had vacated a short time ago. She was ready for this, ready to truly be a part of this pack, and these pups were the final step in her being claimed by the tall, muscled men that soon seeemed to fill the room around her. Her eyes moved to each of them lovingly. She belonged here, with them, and she would never leave, nor would they. Their bond was solid, unbreakable, and filled with love. It was more than she could have asked for, and everything that she had ever wanted.

Her eyes were filled with tears as Yakov bent over her to kiss her forehead, "I love you."

*~*~*

Author's note:

Thank you all so very much for all the wonderful praise, suggestions, and comments about this story. Writing about Anya has been very rewarding for me, and I tried to make these characters come alive on page. Hopefully, some of them did for you, as well.

As much as we are sad (and please count me in that number!!) that Anya's story has 'ended,' please know that I have plenty left to write about, and many MANY of these characters may show up in future stories on this site. Even Anya, or word of her...we shall see.

For those of you who are ready to set fire to your computer because Mr. Hughes and Anya didn't end up together, please forgive me...sometimes things happen and stories progress in ways that we do not expect. I ask that you still those matches or flame throwers and keep in mind that I love Mr. Hughes immensely and that his story is NOT finished. Not at all...

12