Anya's Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I've seen this one before. This guy makes the best compilations," She said while watching a petite blonde getting her mouth filled with multiple loads.

"Really? Do you watch a lot of porn?"

"Yeah, duh. Where do you think I learned how to do this?" She clasped her hands behind her back before making my cock disappear into her face. She sputtered and gagged but still kept pushing, taking me deeper and deeper into her throat. I had been content to let her do the work, but now I started thrusting - slowly at first, then faster. Spit began pouring out of her mouth as I fucked her throat. She showed no signs of letting up, so I wrapped her hair around my hand for a firm grip and took control of her head. I pushed down saying, "Yeah, bitch. I'm balls deep in you right now. Swallow my fucking cock!" She tried to push up for a break, but I held her down. "Uh-uh, not yet. Be a good whore and learn to breath through your nose." She made a concerted effort, taking rapid, shallow breaths, and gained control of her gagging. "Good girl, now stick your tongue out and lick my balls while I fuck your face." She obeyed and started tonguing my sack like she was told.

After a moment I pulled her off me and pushed her up off her knees onto her back so she was reclining against the arm of the couch. Her legs were spread and bent at the knees, her cute feet dangling in the air making the toy in her asshole easily accessible. I retrieved my camera and stood at the opposite end of the couch. She looked ravishing: Her frazzled locks fell in disarray around her face and neck, her cheeks and chest rosey from exertion. Her big eyes peered into the lens, seemingly unable to focus as she gathered herself. Her mouth hung open slightly. Feeling the pressure of the camera she began rubbing her clit, making her the vision of a perfect teenage fuck-doll.

"You having fun?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm." She answered.

"You ever make a movie like this before?"

"I've sent stuff to boys before, but no, I've never done anything like this."

"Then perhaps we ought to make things a bit more official. What's your name young lady?"

"Anya."

"And how old are you, Anya?"

"Eighteen."

"You realize we're going to need some proof, considering everything we have been and will be filming tonight, right?"

"I suppose," She giggled, "Hold on." She found her shorts on the floor and pulled her ID out, holding it up for inspection. I zoomed in to document her legality.

"Thank you, Anya the eighteen-year-old slut."

"You're welcome, Levi the old pervert."

"What should we do next?" I wondered.

"Hmmm," She mused. "You could film me playing with myself while I watch this porno, then come fuck this pretty face so you get some nice POV content."

"And I thought I was the pervert!"

She shifted her attention to the tv and took hold of the plug in her ass from underneath with her left hand, then jammed three fingers into her cunt from above with the other. I could see the spit and tears that had been smeared around when she gobbled me down glint in the glow of the screen, and I was loving the way her eye makeup had started to run. Wanting to showcase it, I framed the shot as a closeup, capturing the involuntary twitches and spasms that flashed across her face as she pleasured both of her holes simultaneously. After a moment I zoomed out a bit and panned slowly across her naked teenage body. Her fat, jiggling tits, her flat stomach, and her long legs that spread further and further apart as the intensity of her solo-show increased became too much for me, so I began stroking myself slowly to relieve some of the tension. That's when Anya looked back at the camera, pulled her fingers from her blooming pussy, brought them to her lips, and began gagging herself.

"I suppose if I got those POV shots you mentioned you could have all of your holes occupied. Is that what you want? You want me to make your pretty face my fuck-toy?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Came her muffled reply.

"I'm sorry, I can't quite make that out. What'd you say?"

"Come use my throat so I can be air-tight."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Please!" She begged.

"Hmm. I'm not so sure I'm ready to do that yet. Can you convince me?"

"Yes! Anything! I need cock now! Just fucking tell me what you want!"

"Pull your knees up to your chest and open those slutty holes for the camera. I think our viewers deserve a closer look, don't you?" She complied and I moved in closer. "Tell me! Do you?" I wanted an answer.

"Yes," she agreed.

"Yes what?"

"Zoom in so everyone can see what my slutty teenage holes look like up close!"

I pulled in tight on her finger-stretched gaps and asked her, "I'm curious, who do you think might see this video?"

"I don't know. Your friends? Perverts on the internet? I don't really care, I just get so wet when I think about people watching you turn me into a cum-dump."

"Really?"

"Mmm hmm. In high-school I liked to convince my girlfriends to get on chat roulette with me so we could tease and flash random guys. I even got one girl to eat my pussy for this old man. Watching him jerk off to us turned me on so fucking much. I still think about it all the time when I'm masturbating."

She was describing this to me while still lying on her back with her ass in the air. I was using the butt plug to train her to gape by shoving it in slowly to it's widest point, pulling it out quick, and then putting it back as soon as it started to close. Anya was a willing student, spreading her cheeks apart and making sure to give the camera the performance she knew I wanted.

"Ooh. Fuck yeah. Look at that! Keep it open for me baby. Prove how bad you want this cock." I egged her on, completely engrossed in conditioning her elastic little cock-pocket for the fucking to come.

"Is that the freakiest thing you've ever done, giving that old man a show?" I asked after planting the toy firmly back into her asshole. I widened the shot to capture her figure and face, and waited for her answer. She continued touching herself, using the tips of her fingers to work her clit in a circular motion as she thought.

"Other than this? Not quite. A few months ago, right after I graduated, I was sleeping over at my friend Leslie's house, and we got into her parents liquor cabinet while they were out for the night. She drank too much, too fast; got sick and passed out early. I got bored and went downstairs to watch TV, and while I was scrolling through the guide I realized they had the adult channels..."

"Oh shit, you couldn't help yourself could you?" I interrupted.

"I mean, I was drunk, bored, and horny. Before I knew it I had one hand between my legs and the other up my shirt. I was so engrossed I didn't realize her parents came back until they walked in on me."

"Did they make you leave?"

"Hardly. What I didn't know is that they were swingers. Hot ones too. They'd gotten pregnant in high school, so they were only in their thirties and still looked damn good. Especially the mom. Anyway, I was completely mortified. When I realized what was happening I started looking for the remote, but it had gotten buried in the couch cushions while I was squirming around."

"Of course," I sympathized. "Go on."

"So I'm sitting there in front of my friends parents with hardcore porn plastered all over their big-screen. I look down at myself and realize my tits are out and my shorts are pulled aside, exposing my pussy. I reach for a blanket to cover myself, but before I can grab it Leslie's mom snatches it out of my reach. Then things get weird. She looks around and asks me where Leslie is, and I tell her she got sick and fell asleep. She leans over, grabs my face and kisses me really hard, and with lots of tongue. 'She's been drinking,' she tells her husband, then asks, 'Where'd you get the booze?' I tell her, and she says, 'You stole from us?' I try to defend myself and say that it was Leslie's idea; that Leslie said it was cool, but she's not having it. 'You stole from us!' She repeats, practically hissing at me. Her husband puts his hand on her shoulder, pulling her back. 'Calm down honey, she's going to make it right. Aren't you sweetie?' I tell them of course I will. I'll pay them back right now, I say, I just need to get my purse. 'No, we don't want you to pay us. We want you to make it right.' I stared up at them for a second, then realizing what they were suggesting, leaned back and asked (as innocently as possible,) 'How can I do that?' They look at each other, grinning like idiots, then say, 'Well, we've got some new friends coming over, and we'd like you to help us entertain them.' 'Just tell me what to do.' I replied. When Leslie's mom brought the other couple in (who was younger and even hotter) I was in the middle of the room, naked and on my knees, blowing Leslie's dad, porn still blaring in the background."

"Those lucky fucks," I exclaimed. "You're a fucking wet dream come true."

"Please come fuck me now," She pleaded, "I'm so wet just thinking about it."

"Alright, but first, tell me how that night played out. Did you have any new experiences?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'd never gotten fucked and eaten pussy at the same time; And I'd never had two cocks at once, or swapped cum before."

"Did you swallow?"

"Yeah, it was actually really nasty... but, you know... in a good way. I was kneeling on the floor with both the women in front of me. I had a ball gag in my mouth which made me drool all over myself while I played with their pussies. Each of the men jerked off into the other one's wife's mouth while I waited, then they pulled the gag aside and spit the loads into my mouth. We swapped it around a few times, but I ended up with the mouthful of course. I held it there for a minute so they could snap some pictures, then swallowed it on command."

"Wow! They really turned you out," I commented.

She'd been working her clit the whole time she was talking, ratcheting up the intensity so much so that by the end she was practically panting; Her words coming out a breath at a time. As she reached climax again she moaned: "YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEAHHHHH!"

"No, I think I get the picture. Now come here so I can fuck your face." We locked eyes as she sat up and began to slowly crawl down the length of the sofa to where my stiff boner was waiting. Her once alabaster complexion had taken on a rosier shade, and her shapely figure looked exquisite through the lens of my camera. Her hips swayed seductively as she crawled, prompting me to zoom in on that wonderful ass of hers, where of course, the toy she'd grown so fond of was still firmly planted. As I leaned over to reach for it she began to tease and nuzzle the tip of my cock. Taking hold of the base of the butt plug, I pulled it out and brought it to her lips. Looking up at me, she hesitated, unsure of herself.

"Look, it's clean. Are you as nasty a whore as you seem? Ready to taste your ass?" She parted her lips slowly as i ran the tip of the toy around them. Finally, she opened up enough for me to ease it into her mouth. I kept pushing until only the base was visible, then began smacking her with my cock, smearing her face with spit and pre-come.

"That's a good whore! You want me to make you happy?" She nodded her answer while looking up into the camera. "And what makes a good whore happy, hmm?" I pulled the toy out of her mouth so she could answer.

"Slapping, spitting, name-calling, bondage... all that shit. Just use my fucking body however the fuck you want so I can feel like a slutty little fuck-doll!"

"You've got it!" I stuck the plug back into her ass and put the camera on the tripod. "Hold still while I set up the shot. Keep your mouth open." Once I'd finished I moved into position, eager to push her limits. I took hold of her with my right hand on her neck just under her jaw, my left hand behind her head, then slid my cock all the way down her throat and held her there. "Hold it. Hold it! Good girl." Once I felt her drool on my balls I pulled her off, tilted her head back, and dropped a string of spit into her mouth before using my fingers to violate her throat. A web of saliva clung to them as I pulled my hand out of her mouth, so I decided to mess up her makeup even more by wiping it across her face, then I slapped her on the mouth.

"Grh-hrr. Yeah!" She grunted, "Fuck my pretty face up mother fucker! Gimme that dick!"

I pinched her nose between my knuckles and pumped my meat in and out of her face-pussy mercilessly. The clapping of my nuts and the gasping and gagging as she inhaled what little air she could in between thrusts was the soundtrack of her destruction. I let go of her nose and shoved into her for a good bit, using my thumbs to pull up on her eyelids and forcing her to look up at me, then started thrusting again. When I felt myself close to coming I pulled away and dangled my cock out in front of her drooling mouth which hung open, hungry for more.

"Spit on it." I commanded and she obeyed. "Now stick your tongue out." I took ahold of her by the neck and head again, this time with the goal of face-fucking her to her breaking-point. About a minute in I looked down and found her glaring up at me with a look of determination despite the tears streaming down her cheeks. I hiked my leg up onto the arm of the couch and pounded harder, still holding onto her with both hands and using her face like a fleshlight. After another minute there was so much throat-slime built up she was involuntarily blowing bubbles out of her nose.

"Oh my god - you disgusting little fuck-pig! I can't believe you'd let someone do this to you, let alone a dude you just met." The verbal abuse didn't seem to discourage her, so I kept on. "Are you proud of yourself - being filmed by a stranger to whom you're nothing more than a collection of wet holes?" She nodded while I smeared my turgid shaft back and forth across her youthful countenance, glazing her like a donut. She moaned her approval while licking and sucking my ballsack. "You worthless fucking slut," I said while tossing her to the floor, "Get off my couch and get on your knees; as low as you can."

"Like this?" She asked innocently as she got into position.

"Shut the fuck up whore!" I punctuated my reply with another sharp smack across her mouth. "Put your hands behind your back and grab your wrists while I use your throat some more." I directed my cock towards her when she piped up again.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She gestured towards the camera, which was still pointing towards the couch.

"Ah. So I am. Very good, slut. We wouldn't want our viewers to miss any of the action now, would we?" I softened my tone a bit for dynamic effect.

"No Sir."

"You're learning well, but do you think calling me 'Sir' is going to make things any easier for you?"

"I hope not, Sir."

"Heh," I chuckled, "You sure are something. Do me a favor, help me frame the shot. Sit all the way down and open your mouth. Wider. Wider. Now stick out your tongue and use your fingers to stretch your cheeks out and make your mouth open up as big as you can... that's it... now look at the camera." Peering into the viewfinder, I was greeted with the image of a ravaged teenage beauty kneeling in the middle of my living room floor, fish-hooking herself, face dripping with throat slime, waiting patiently for whatever was to come.

"Stay still, understand? No matter what, you hold that position." She nodded. I reached into my toybox and produced a small black whip. Her eyes tracked it as I brought it to her chest and brushed it against her erect nipples. She squirmed a bit in anticipation. I started by dragging it up and down her torso from her tits to her pussy, letting her worry build for a moment before I smacked it gently against one breast, then the other. Her brow furrowed in disapproval.

"You don't like it soft? You wanna be whipped harder?" She nodded. I drew back and snapped my wrist, causing the tips of the tassels to land sharply on her taut pale tit-flesh. She whimpered for a second - then moaned - and began bouncing and rolling her hips in a non-verbal plea for more punishment. I changed direction and whipped her again, then once more. When the color of her chest turned from it's aroused shade of light pink to a darker crimson I turned my attention to her throbbing snatch. Anya yipped and jumped with each stinging jolt I lit her up with.

"Arch your back and stick your ass out...yeah, just like that." I moved around to the side and worked her fat, jiggly ass cheeks with the whip until they too had gained some color. "Now turn around and get on all fours with your ass to the camera...good. Keep your back arched. Very nice." I knelt beside her and spread her open for the camera again, one hole at a time, spitting on and fingering her wet pink cock-sockets, then reached back into the box and produced a long, double-sided rubber dildo. "I wonder how tight these holes are? Let's find out." I stuck one end of the fake schlong in her ass and the other in her pussy as deep as it would go, then stood and grabbed her by the hair. Using it as a leash, I slowly led her a few paces away from the camera, watching to see how much crawling around it would take to dislodge the dildo. We made it down and back with both holes still plugged, so I turned her ass to the camera and face-fucked her aggressively. Eventually the rocking and shaking from my assault on her oral orifice caused the end in her pussy to jiggle out, and a moment later her ass was empty as well.

"Fuck my ass please!" She screamed as soon as I retracted my cock from her throat. While I took the camera from it's stand she put her head and shoulders to the floor and stuck her ass as high in the air as she could manage, wiggling it back and forth to entice me further. Filming from POV now, I straddled her rump and pointed my cock down so it's head was pressing on her slick young balloon-knot. I pushed in, capturing every detail of her elastic anus as it engulfed my girthy member.

"Mmmm. Ughhh. Ahh! Fuck yeah. Ooh, god it feels so big in my ass! I love it! Fuck!" Anya cood and purred the entire time I was slowly plunging balls-deep into her ass. I slid the length of my shaft back out just as deliberately, then back in again. Gradually, I increased the pace of my thrusts until the sound of my nuts slapping against her sopping cunt rivaled her moans in frequency and volume.

"Hold your ass open whore." I barked. I popped the head of my dick out and focused on her tiny gape, which closed up almost immediately. "You can do better than that."

"Pound it then! Train my ass with that thick cock. Teach me how to be a gaping slut!"

I obliged her at once, drilling her ripe, young sphincter with ferocious rapidity for as long as I could. A few minutes in she quit holding her ass open in order to play with her clit. She came quickly and loudly, but I never slowed down. When my stamina did begin to wane and sweat started dripping onto her back, I pushed in as deep as possible and held it for a beat before inching my slick pole out, finally capturing a nice, long, perfectly round gaping teenage asshole.

"Very nice," I commended her, "I think you're finally learning."

"Mm-more please." She moaned, finally surfacing from the depths of her umpteenth orgasm.

"What's that?"

"Train my holes some more please. Fill me up and stretch me out like a good whore." Seeing the double dildo on the floor next to her, she grabbed it and slid it down her throat.

"You want to be stretched huh? Give me that," I said, reaching for the rubber dick. She handed it over obediently and immediately reached back to spread her cheeks again. I once again placed one end of the dildo into her ass, then held the other end against my cock as I pushed the tips of both into her pussy.