Anya's Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god what the fuck are you doing?" Anya exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up and push back into me. If you want to be a real slut then you better get ready for cocks a lot bigger than mine." I warned. "Shit, a nympho like you is bound to take two cocks in one hole eventually, so you might as well get used to it... Just be glad I started with your pussy."

Being the compliant slut she was, Anya began pushing back as I had instructed. She did so tentatively at first, then, as she realized how accepting of the two phallus' her pussy truly was, she began rocking back into me fervently. Since she was doing all the work of pistoning the cocks in and out of her pussy, I took hold of the ass-half of the dildo and used it to treat myself (and my eventual viewers) to some more lovely anal gapes.

"Oh god! My holes are so full! I can't believe it all fits in my pussy!" She yelled. "Fuck, it feels so good daddy!"

"I'm not your fuckin daddy, bitch!" And with that I grabbed her hair and jerked her head up off the ground. "You like having three cocks in you, don't you? You wish they were all real?" I asked her, indulging a fantasy.

"Yes baby. I wish I had ten cocks here to take turns with my holes," She fantasized.

"Are you gonna tell your friends how you got triple penetrated by a stranger this weekend? How he promised to turn you into a top tier cum-whore for him and all his buddies to use?" I was laying the groundwork for our next encounter now. I wanted to let her know my plans for her while she was in her most vulnerable, agreeable state.

"Is that true?" She asked, "You promise you're gonna share me?"

"Mmm-hmm," I confirmed. "I can't wait to film you taking every cock we throw at you; draining every set of balls you can fit into your pretty little mouth. Would you like that?"

"Fuck! Yes!" She screamed. Her pussy contracted as her body shivered from yet another orgasm. I emptied her holes and pushed her over off her knees, filming her crumple to the floor from utter carnal fulfilment. She lay there panting and moaning, running her hands up and down her beautiful frame from her tits to her snatch, rubbing and pinching, sucking and squeezing, enduring the waves of excruciating pleasure rippling through her body.

The finale of my fuck flick now in mind, I once again placed the camera on its perch before kneeling down and gently stroking Anya's forehead, pushing a wisp of hair out of her eyes.

"If you want to impress my friends, you're going to have to learn to fuck like a pro... like these whores do," I advised, gesturing towards the constant barrage of smut on the bigscreen. She looked over as an asian teenager was spreading her legs in reverse cowgirl, one cock already in her ass, another on approach towards her bald and begging pussy. I grabbed Anya's mouth and squeezed her cheeks hard, forcing her to look back at me. "Think you can do that?" She nodded submissively. I took my position on the couch and watched as Anya backed into me and sat down on my cock. Her well-conditioned asshole felt even better than before, and as soon as she was holding herself up (her feet on my thighs, her hands on my chest) I began pumping my meat in and out of it, eager to empty my aching balls.

"Ughh," She moaned, "Play with my pussy while you fuck my ass!"

"Do it yourself, whore." I responded, not wanting to lose my rhythm. I held her up so she could have a free hand with which to fondle herself. I visualized the footage I was getting, excited at the thought of showing it off to the vast community of perverts on the internet. "Time to show off your holes again. We're going to do three. Open yourself up for as long as you can, then back down, three times. Understand?"

"Mmmhmm." She replied.

"Then I'll give you some cum. Are you ready for some cum?"

"Yes please."

She arched her back as I lifted and spread her ass.

"Look at the camera and keep your mouth open while you show off your gape. Remember, you're going to be the subject of many fantasies; Ones where they use your open holes while you get ass fucked."

She sat back down on my cock.

"Again." This time she squeezed her tits while following my earlier instructions. "You're getting into this, aren't you?"

"I fucking love being put on display like this!"

"One more time. Open wide." This time she throated herself with her whole hand, pulling out strings of saliva and playing with them while gazing into the lens. I scooted out from beneath her then stood up on the couch and gave her an ass-to-mouth face fucking. The stunning young nympho compliantly took me balls deep, even sticking her tongue out to prove what an eager piece of fuck-meat she was. I used her like that for a moment longer, then pulled out and stroked off the rest of the way.

"You ready for this load baby?"

"Yeah, shoot that cum all over this pretty face."

"Open your mouth and stretch your cheeks out like before, with your tongue out. Yeah, that's perfect. Degrade yourself for me you filthy little slut."

I unleashed my load with her just like that, striking the exquisite image of a submissive teenage fuck-doll. Anya flinched slightly as the first rope landed diagonally just above her right eye, crossing the bridge of her nose and onto her cheekbone. Her eyes brightened with the happiness of a properly used slut getting what she's been after. The second rope hit her on the top lip, and her tongue immediately tracked it down. She was giggling as she tasted her salty reward. The next two bursts wound up mostly in her mouth and dripping down her chin, completing my climax.

"Show us what you've got there." She was still fish-hooking herself, wiggling her tongue around inside her wide-open mouth, playing with my jizz. "Go ahead and swallow it. I know you want to." She gulped it down and smiled before opening back up to show it was all gone. "Good girl! Did you have fun tonight?"

"So much fun!" She exclaimed, "Can I come back and play with your friends soon? I want lots of cocks next time!"

"Of course, baby, of course. I'll make sure you get everything you deserve. But it's time to say bye for now, ok?"

"Bye-bye!" As I faded the shot out, she waved sweetly for a moment, then began playing with the thick white sperm that was still dripping from her face, grinning all the while.

Without saying a word I began cleaning up my stuff, indicating to Anya that I was finished with her for now. Without missing a beat she said, "Gimme your phone." I handed it over and she matter-of-factly put in her contact info and snapped a quick selfie of her cum-covered face for the contact image.

"Go clean up. I'll get you an Uber." I told her.

After she left, I got to work editing the scene. Before the sun rose I had it up on my favorite private message boards, and within a few hours my inbox was full of inquiries on participating in the next scene. I also sent the link to Anya so she could see how popular she'd become, and she quickly replied, asking me to collect pictures and information on her would be stunt-cocks so we can "...decide who's going to gangbang me."

"Sure thing," I replied, "I'll see you soon. In the meantime, send nudes. ;)"