Anything

Story Info
It's all about control.
1.7k words
3.69
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he prepares to leave and pay the bill for their meal. Standing up he walks around to the back of her chair, leaning down, tells her to stay seated, that he needs to visit the restroom. He orders her to finish up the iced tea while he's gone.

Leaving the restaurant it's cold outside. She wants to walk quickly to his car but he slows her down, forcing a more leisurely after dinner walk. But she can only be aware of the discomfort of her situation. Back at the car she waits to get in, knowing to sit will help. But he leans her against the car, standing close to her and slides a hand inside her coat, touching her, caressing her breasts. He finds a nipple, squeezes it, while leaning down and biting her neck.

She swallows hard and can feel her muscles clenching deep inside. Small shock wave coursed through her body, her thighs squeezing together.

"Oh no," he says, sliding his hands down between her legs, touching the inside of her heavy thighs, pushing them apart, "a slut never keeps her legs together."

She bites her lower lip

His hand slides back up between her legs, feeling the dampness...the hardened clit.

He rubs against it, causing her to whimper. His warm hands...the cold air...the urgency growing in her.

She just wants to sit down.

He smiles ever so *sweetly* and asks if there is a problem.

Closing her eyes, she whispers "no".

But he don't let that go. Instead he reaches up and put his hand under her chin raising her head so she must look directly at him.

She visibly shudders.

"Lets try again" he says "is there a problem? Speak the truth to me. Always"

Trying to look away she stammers out "I have to pee...and...and it hurts."

His one word reply. "Good." A smile crosses his lips.

He opens the door and she moves to get in the car, but not before he reaches in, and pushes her legs apart, slapping each thigh to remind her that a slut never keeps her legs together.

He gets into the driver's side and tells her "Don't worry, it's only going to get worse."

She quietly sighs.

He takes the long way back, of course. He makes no effort to avoid any bumps, ruts, and ridges in the road. She tries to keep her mind off the persistent discomfort, wanting to squeeze up her legs together, but each time he merely reaches over and gives her left thigh a smack. A hard smack. She sharply inhales, tightens up every muscle she has to keep control.

Finally arriving at the motel, she moves to get out but he stops her. He gets out and moves to her side of the car and opens the door. Reaching in to her he places his left hand on her right thigh and pulls it to the side, dangling out of the car, while his right hand holds the left thigh where it is, exposing her. "This" He says, "is how a slut gets out". She blushes as someone walks down the sidewalk. Looking up at him, plaintively she speaks "I HAVE to peeā€¦and it hurts!" He grins and gently reminds her that he isn't preventing her from doing so, that she is creating her own discomfort.

She looks down and murmurs, "I just can't."

"Oh well, not my problem then is it?" as he guides her into the room. She wonders if maybe now he will let her use the bathroom, thinking that perhaps it's all been a big tease. Some people are like that she tried to reason to herself. Letting her think there are wicked things they will do regardless of how she feels about it, to let her worry about it, anticipate, only discovering they won't REALLY do it to her.

Those secret hopes were dashed when he tells her to change into the clothes on the bed. It doesn't help that he stands there and stares at her as she first undresses then re-dresses in long pants. "Shoes too." He reminds her. It pains her to bend over to tie her shoes. He tosses her coat to her.

"Come along now", as he opens the door and ushers her back into the cold. It's gotten colder and windier. Outdoors he takes her by the shoulders and explains in that voice one would use to talk to a child that it's been her choice all along. "Its up to you", he reminds her, "to end the discomfort. It's really a very simple thing." He tells her to just stay outside and think about it awhile. Without waiting for an answer he steps back into the room, shutting the door. Her mouth opens in disbelief.

Shivering in the cold she starts to pace up and down the sidewalk, muttering about the fix she got herself in. All because of the word "anything". Over dinner, they sat at the table, the beginning of their first weekend together, and he asked her just what she'd do for him. She smiled, so demurely, seductively, and said, "Anything." He had cocked his head at her and grinned broadly, "REALLY?" She knew right then she was in trouble. What was worse is she knew better then to be so glib. Smiling he said, "Pee your panties." He was going to make her pay big time. And here she was, in her current predicament.

She looked across the parking lot, noticing an all night diner. A restroom. They'd have a restroom. She walked over to the curb and stepped down. Muttering she turned around and made her way to a bench on the sidewalk. She knew if she went over there, she might as well then just go back home. There was that sense of pride that wouldn't let her cheat, or disappoint him. She was stubborn too. She sat and contemplated why it was such a big deal that she couldn't do this. Her gut pained her and she got up to move around again, hoping for some relief from the fullness.

The door of the motel room opened and he joined her outside. Being very glib, he asked how she was doing. Her glare only make him chuckle. He was enjoying himself, that was obvious. She moved away from him and leaned against his car. He followed her and began teasing her again. Looking around she noticed an increase of pedestrian traffic, realizing a local movie just let out. Thinking to herself, could it get any worse?? She felt cold air as he opened her coat and slid his cold hands against her skin. His hands slide to her back as he leaned in hard against her and kissed her deeply. She was a sucker for his kisses and kissing him back realized that her body was beginning to relax. She tried to push away from him but it was too late. There was no stopping it now. He stood back and watched, and said not quietly, "My dear, you're pissing your pants!" causing some stares from the passerby's. She didn't dare look up, but she could hear someone snickering. It just kept coming and coming, she'd held it for so long, her bladder hurt from being stretched. In moments her pants were heavy, soaked and very cold, as it also ran into her shoes. Her face flamed red in embarrassment and she thought she was going to cry. She finally realized he was staring at her, just waiting for her to look at him. When she did, he moved close to her again, taking her hand and holding it over his crotch, "See what you did to me? Let's go take care of this."

Finally it was over, or so she thought.

He leads her into the room and over to the bathroom, discarding their coats and shoes along the way. "Get in the shower."

She started to take off her shirt but he stopped her. Sounding exasperated he said "Can't you follow ONE simple direction?" A mumbled apology and she stepped into the shower, looking at him expectantly, seeing him get undressed. Confused, uncomfortable, embarrassed, and reeking of urine she followed his order to kneel.

He steps into the shower and stands over her. On top of her already pee soaked clothes he showers her with his own urine, adding to her humiliation. He grabs her by the hair, pushes his cock into her mouth, feeding her the last droplets. He pulls back from her, though maintaining the grip on her hair, pulling her upward at the same time. She tries to scramble up quickly to relieve the pressure on her head. He stands back under the showerhead, reading behind her turning the cold water on full force. She yelps, much to his delight, as he then turns on the warmer water. Reaching out he begins to unbutton her shirt, quickly stripping it from her, then her pants.

She stands there and lets him. Pushing her pants down with one hand, taking her hair with the other and pulling her head back he begins to bite her neck, her breasts, hard, leaving teeth marks, torturing her nipples that are so hard from the cold water.

Instinctively she pulls back.

He is instantly in her face tells her "Never...ever pull back from me again."

He can feel her shrinking back from ever so slightly, feeling the muscles beneath her skin tense up.

The body prepares...fight or flight... she does neither, of course.

Continuing her torture with his mouth, down her stomach, hands roughly between her legs he bites her mound while working several fingers at once into her cunt.

He can feel the hot steaminess of her cunt surrounding his fingers, he can hear her grunt over the sound of the water, feel her muscles gripping him deep inside. Smiling he looked up at her, asking, "Do you want this?"

"Yes, please" She begged.

He pulled his fingers from her warm dripping cavity and said, "Good, I like a slut wanting. Now finish showering and come into the bedroom."

She gasped, and then growled in frustration.

Laughing as he left the room he reminded her, "And to think it's only Friday and we've two more days of ANYTHING left to go!"

Suddenly he peeks back into the bathroom. "By the way," he pauses, "Did it ever occur to you that maybe if you'd have begged very nicely, maybe even just ASKED to go to the bathroom that little incident out in the parking lot wouldn't have had to happen?" She threw the wet washcloth at the closing door, leaving only his laughter ringing after him. She didn't dare utter the word that popped into her head "Bastard"