Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's really not very fair," I said between heavy breaths. She was pressing her rear up against me, and the way she had sat up slid the crack of her ass up my length.

"Oh, this? I'm sorry." Karen reached up to hold my cheek and planted a few kisses on my neck as she continued to grind against me, pressing my cock between my abdomen and her butt. I was slick from her licking and sucking before, and I could feel a large gob of pre-cum ooze out of the head of my cock as she continued. I saw Maggie crawl over to us as Karen was busy, and when she put her hands on Karen's knees I smiled. The toy jutted out from between her legs, sticking out enticingly towards us.

"Hey now, Karen, play nice with him." Karen looked to see Maggie's face so close to hers. Maggie put a little pressure on her grip and Karen spread her legs open. "Naughty girl, teasing him that way." Maggie grinned at me, then kissed me over Karen's shoulder. I felt her hands slide up Karen's thighs, and when they reached her hips, Maggie broke her kiss with me. Karen leaned forward and soon the two of them were passionately exploring each other's mouths. Maggie pulled Karen forward, off of me, and I grunted, only able to look down at them as their hands roamed each other's bodies. Maggie broke their kiss and grabbed Karen's tits, firmly but not roughly, and slicked her tongue across them.

"Harder! Oh!" Karen panted and groaned as Maggie twisted her nipples between thumb and forefinger, and took one into her mouth. Maggie pinched the other nipple firmly and Karen gave a short, shivering cry. Maggie pushed herself up, holding herself over Karen, and smiled at her, then me.

"I think it's time we gave him a little reward, huh? Come on, get up." She moved off of Karen and helped her kneel up, stealing little, affectionate touches along the way. "Let him taste those wonderful tits of yours." She held Karen's hips and turned her towards me. Karen clearly liked being bossed around, and stuck her rear towards Maggie as she pressed her breasts into my face. I caught just a glimpse of Maggie's fingers on the inside of Karen's thigh before she blocked my vision. I kissed her breasts gently, working my way towards the nipples gradually and sucking one into my mouth. I strained against the ropes again, determined to do something, anything for her after what she had done for me. She pulled me closer in and I sucked her nipple between my teeth. She made the cutest little moan in response.

"He's certainly having fun, there. Good boy." Maggie commented. I couldn't see exactly what she was up to with Karen. Karen held the back of my neck with one hand, the other on the headboard. I stole a glance up and saw her head tilted down at me, her eyes mostly shut, taking short, shuddering breaths. Maggie must really have been doing a number on her. "Now, Karen... you ready for me? Sure you want it? "

Karen grunted a bit, took a few deep breaths, and nodded. "Yeah... please, give it to me!" Maggie grabbed Karen's hips and pulled back, and she shimmied down the bed to meet her. I was breathing hard, and I saw Maggie grab her cock and line it up, as Karen bent forward and took my dick in her hands. "Fuck me, Maggie, please!"

"All right, here...we...go." I saw Maggie's hips go forward as Karen inhaled a shaky breath. Her hands squeezed on my shaft and I groaned along with her. Maggie started slow, and Karen got into a rhythm with her quickly. She began to lick and suck on me again, taking one of my balls into her mouth, then the other. She seemed to have trouble getting both at once, but I wasn't complaining.

All three of us were starting to make more noise- light grunts of effort, shuddering moans of pleasure, short panting breaths. Karen let me out of her mouth, bit her lip as she concentrated a bit, and then managed to ask Maggie for more. "That feels... oh man, that feels so good... can you... can you spank me again while you do that?" Maggie gave her ass a sharp slap as she pulled out a bit and Karen went down on my cock farther than she had before. I groaned, a long trembling sound, feeling Karen's tongue move around as she tried to swallow me. I managed to look up at Maggie, who was spanking Karen's ass every few thrusts. She was concentrating hard, but with such a mischievous grin on her face that I had to smile too. She was gripping hard onto Karen's hip with her left hand and slapping her ass with the right. Each time, Karen would groan onto my cock, her eyes watering from the effort.

I began to feel my balls tightening, swelling. With every thrust and slap Karen would move up and down on my cock, like Maggie was pushing her onto me. I started breathing harder, straining to concentrate. "I'm getting close, Karen- oh, holy shit." Karen looked up at me, winked, and pushed as far down on my cock as she could. I threw my head back at the feeling as she pulled back, almost all the way off my cock, and then sucked it back down.

"Ooh, I think she wants your come, baby," said Maggie. Karen nodded, my cockhead still in her mouth. "Give it to her. Come for us" Maggie leaned over Karen, continuing to thrust into her, and reached around to her tits with one hand. With the other, she supported herself, looking in closely as Karen tried to swallow me whole. She started kissing Karen's neck as I got closer and closer. It was all too much- the wet smacking sounds of their fucking, Karen's lips and tongue and mouth all over me, and the sight of Maggie nibbling on her neck. My cock swelled in her mouth, my balls jumped and tightened up to me as she plunged up and down my length.

"Oh- I'm... I'm gonna come!" I grunted. I felt the pressure build up, my head pounding. Maggie took one sharp nibble on Karen' neck and pushed forward with her hips. At the same time, she pushed herself upright and grabbed tight onto Karen's hips, fucking her with short, rapid strokes. Karen continued to bob her head up and down on my cock and I felt the tension release. I groaned and came, pumping thick, sticky come into her mouth. Karen mewled contentedly and moved her mouth down farther onto my cock. I could feel her tongue, and pressure at the back of her mouth as the tip of my cock touched there. I threw back my head, my breathing ragged, as Karen sucked every last drop from me. I couldn't concentrate on anything but how it felt- everything else in the room sounded far away. When I finally finished coming, I looked at them again and saw Karen, close to my face, every muscle tight and shivering as Maggie drew slowly out of her and thrust in quickly, over and over.

"That's right, come for me, Karen. Do it!" Maggie smacked her ass with an open palm and Karen almost fell forward, onto me. She held onto my shoulders, quivering, and let out a long, low cry of pleasure. I could hear how wet she had gotten as Maggie thrust into her and pulled back.

"Oh, oh, oh god! Stop, stop, please! I can't take it..." Karen had already fallen onto me and nearly collapsed. "That was... holy crap... that was amazing. But... but I need a minute" Karen was groaning just from each little movement as she relaxed. Maggie pulled out of her and Karen shook, holding onto me. "I can't remember the last time I came like that." Karen lay on her side, shivering in the afterglow, and I could feel how wet she had gotten against my leg. She panted and held the back of her hand to her forehead. I saw that Maggie's toy cock and her thighs were covered in Karen's slick wetness when she sat back on her ankles, breathing heavily from the effort.

"That was really fun, for me, too..." Maggie said. She leaned in towards me. "Wow, you got every last drop, didn't you?" She supported herself on her hands and examined me incredulously. "And you're still hard. Are you all right?"

Karen giggled and turned to me. "You came so hard- we teased you so badly, didn't we?" She snuggled up against my leg affectionately.

I was still breathing hard, but managed to nod. "Oh yeah. But it was worth it, for that. You did an awesome job with the knots, too- it's only getting uncomfortable now." Maggie sat up against me and cuddled a bit. We looked down to Karen and I asked, "You really got into that, are you OK?" Maggie reached behind me and began to untie me, and Karen helped her out, running the rope through itself until I could move again.

As she was helping to untie me, Karen grinned at Maggie and nodded. "You were awesome! That was really great. Sometimes I like it a little rougher like that, but you were fantastic." I stretched my arms and elbows and wrists gently. She laughed and looked at me. "You were OK, too." We all giggled again. Karen sat up against my shoulder, on my other side, and affectionately laid her head on my shoulder.

Maggie laughed. "Yeah, he's alright." Laying back against me, on the other shoulder, she ran her fingertips over the cock jutting out from between her legs. "Are you guys up for more? I still haven't gotten off." She grabbed the toy in her hand, sliding her fist up and down its length. "This can be really fun, but it's hard for me to get off while I'm fucking you." The motion of her hand was slow and languid, very relaxed, and I found myself fascinated by it.

I took a deep breath and looked to Karen. She was also watching Maggie's hands move over the toy intensely. I decided to test the waters. "I think I could keep going... how do you feel, Karen?" Maggie pulled the toy out of her pussy slowly and set it aside on the nightstand.

Karen looked up at us. "Yeah, I think I could do another round. Maybe no more spanking, though." She absentmindedly rubbed her hip and I had to smile. "What'd you have in mind?"

"Well, I'd like a chance to get off... say, there is something else I'd wanted to try." Maggie smiled as she told us.

It took a little explaining and arranging, but soon we figured out how to get enough space on the bed for the three of us. Karen got to sit back this time against the headboard of the bed, her knees spread wide, showing off her pussy to us. Maggie got on her hands and knees in front of Karen, and helped her place a pillow under her rear end. As she began to trail kisses along the inside of Karen's thighs, I knelt down behind Maggie and began to play with her pussy, getting her ready for my cock.

I slid a finger into Maggie's pussy and found it already wet, still tight from gripping the toy. I concentrated, curling my finger gently forward and extending it deep into her, as Maggie went down on our friend. I could hear Karen's reactions- first her breathing speeding up, then little groans, tiny little instructions- "Right there- oh!" Maggie seemed to be in heaven- her hands roaming over Karen's body as her lips and tongue worked closer to her most sensitive areas. I added a second finger and began to slowly draw them out of Maggie's pussy, and slowly pushed them back in as I curled them.

Soon Karen was beginning to make more noise- panting, moaning softly, a word of encouragement here and there. I lined up behind Maggie and took my cock in my hand- still hard from before, though not so painfully sensitive as when I had just come. I slid the head of my dick along her opening, feeling the soft lips slide along it as Maggie kept working on Karen. I saw Karen tense up and figured Maggie must have finally stopped teasing her and dove in. Karen surprised both of us as one of her hands lightly touched Maggie's shoulder and she spoke up. "Do it, fuck her already!"

I stifled a laugh - Maggie's appeared to be muffled- and slowly put the head of my dick into Maggie. She rotated her hips a bit, pushing back onto me and taking more of me inside her. I kept just the head inside her, pulling out and pushing in, a little deeper each time. Maggie hummed, making deep, satisfied noises as she continued to go down on Karen. I saw one of her hands come up under her chin and figured she must have been fingering her as well. Karen began to react more strongly: deep, panting breaths and groans. I saw her hands roaming- she couldn't seem to decide whether to cradle Maggie's head, grab down at her shoulders, or tweak her own nipples.

Soon I was sliding my cock into Maggie's pussy all the way, my balls tapping against her thighs with each thrust. I was in no hurry- still very sensitive from before and desperate to make sure Maggie came, nice and hard, before I did again. Maggie was moving her hips just slightly with each thrust, clearly concentrating more on what was in front of her. As I got into a rhythm, she shifted, bringing her knees together and squeezing me tight. I loved this position- fucking her from behind, seeing her wonderful ass and her sexy back and shoulders. We would often finish in this position, I thought, though never before with someone else in front of her. I held on to her hip with one hand and slid my other along her spine. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing to Karen, but her head was bobbing forward and back with each thrust I gave. Karen was squirming with delight in front of us, clearly enjoying herself tremendously.

"Oh, Maggie- damn, you're good at that." She took a few shaky breaths. Karen grabbed the inside of her thighs as I saw Maggie push against Karen harder. Each time I thrust forward, Maggie's head would dip against Karen's pussy. "Oh god, that's your tongue in me, isn't it?" Maggie nodded, and Karen shook in response. Karen groaned a few times, in rhythm with Maggie's licking and our fucking.

Maggie squeezed me tight, and I saw her pull back from Karen. I heard her breathing hard. I saw Karen look down briefly, as if disappointed or upset, before realizing that Maggie was getting close. "Ohh, okay," she said with a grin. I saw her reach down and gently hold Maggie by the chin. "Your turn now, that's it." I held on to her hips and thrust deep inside her, over and over again, not too fast or slow. My balls tapped against her thighs with each thrust, and I felt her squeeze herself tighter on me. I grunted and felt her pussy grip and relax, grip and relax over and over. Maggie began to let out a long, soft moan that rose in volume as it went on. She grabbed Karen's thighs as she did, and I felt her climax as I continued to push inside her.

Maggie panted, heavily, and shook. "Did you feel that one, babe?" She continued to squeeze me and I saw her begin to finger Karen again.

"Yeah, honey." I started thrusting faster now. "I'm starting to get close again. That was really intense." I held her hips as she curled her fingers inside Karen. Karen hummed and threw her head back, biting her lip.

"Ooh, let's get you off again, then." She stole a glance back at me. "Just don't finish inside, all right?" Maggie turned back and lowered her mouth onto Karen again as I fucked her, and soon all three of us were on one rhythm again. Seeing her devour Karen, feeling her squeezing me with her tight pussy, and watching Karen react was soon too much for me.

I felt my balls tensing up against me, my dick rock-hard inside of Maggie. I clenched my teeth with the effort, continuing to fuck her with hard, fast strokes. Maggie let out a muffled moan and Karen shuddered with pleasure. "Oh god, Maggie, just like that-" she could hardly get another word out before she began to shiver all over. The tension built again, like a coiled spring in my abdomen, and I closed my eyes. I felt her wonderful pussy squeezing me, the slick heat sliding up and down my length. I heard the light tapping noise of each thrust as my thighs and her ass touched, and Karen's panting and groaning. I pulled out, quickly, and grabbed my dick in one hand, my other hand on Maggie's back for support. I was coming already, shooting my hot come up her back and over her ass. I almost fell over to the side, panting hard, the room a distant blur around me as the last few tremors went through me and a few more drops ran out of my cock and over my fingers. I heard Karen calling out again, distantly, but couldn't focus on it. I needed a few breaths before things calmed down.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw Maggie resting her head on Karen's thigh as she wiped my come off Maggie's back with a tissue from the nightstand. We were all flushed, hot from the effort, tired but happy.

"That was amazing."

"Crazy."

"Fantastic. But I think we need to clean up." We giggled again. "Think there's room for three in the shower?"

12