Anything But...

Story Info
Angel is forbidden to have penetrative sex.
3.3k words
4.43
30.2k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel is forbidden to have penetrative sex, she must maintain her virginity but she is creative and sensuous in every other way possible. Her slender fingers slid up and down the fingerboard of her cello effortlessly. Pausing to oscillate articulately in exquisite vibrato passages, evoking a smooth glissando as her fingertips slid down the length of the instruments beautifully crafted neck. She was naked except for the tiny silk butterfly lace bikini panties that circled her petite curvaceous hips and framed her sex with an inviting triangle of silk and lace with a pretty gold butterfly on the front and rear panels. Angel pulled the ornate scroll of the instrument to her cheek then turned and kissed it. She had known this instrument through so many transformations now it was her link to the past as its timbre became more sonorous her own skill of manipulating it to produce more beautiful sounds were enhanced. She and the Crimson Cello were inextricably linked. As the cello became more enchanting and beautiful so too had she. Now once more in the first phase of nymphen life she would play a new piece and evoke new passions.

She shifted the cello to one side and put her slender fingers on to the pretty butterfly on her panties, beginning to press the fabric against her sex. She loved the fee of silk or satin against her and the rising wetness that seeped through the almost sheer fabric betrayed her excitement. Before going out, she would often masturbate like this. Touching her folds through the pretty panties until they were damp then rubbing her clit until she squealed in orgasm. Then almost routinely when she had finished applying makeup and lip-gloss, she would reach down into her moist panties and scoop her juices onto her fingertips to apply it to her lips neck and nipples. She knew well the magical qualities of her liquid pleasure.

Sam met Angel at a promotional event launching the new lingerie range of St Sien-Honeyton Enterprises (S.H.E.). Buyers and owners of retail outlets were invited to exclusive catered events like this where models displayed the new range and then talked with customers in a relaxed but extravagant environment. On one hand, S.H.E. forbade any contact between models and customers beyond the events at the risk of the loss of their franchise. On the other hand, secret transactions occurred which promoted the product discreetly.

Angel was a member of the St Sien family and like all the women who were part of this matriarchal line of entrepreneurs, she was further forbidden to have sex even though she was past the age of consent. Nevertheless, somehow she and Sam had begun talking and ended up dancing together. The thought of her made him shiver with desire. At 46, he had already had two failed marriages and these days he preferred the single life. Holding a 19 year old girl close like this was his most favored fantasy come true. He had to admit that her photographs for the 'Butterfly Effect' lingerie series had always excited him. He had, like many men he guessed, used them as stimulus for his fantasies. The catalogue itself sold as well to men as the garments did to women.

Angel was what many described as breathtaking. She was, petite in that enchanting nubile teen way, but she was neither just a pretty face nor just a hot body. There was something else about her. The name Angel described an angelic quality about her clear smooth complexion that seemed to radiate purity and glow with youth and vitality. Her shoulder length honey-blond hair was like shiny silk and glistened as light caught it. Her blue eyes were large and entrancing and her perfectly proportioned face with pouting, red cupids bow lips and tiny ears and nose was the stuff of mythological descriptions of fairies and goddesses rather than an earthly women. Her body was exquisitely proportioned, rounded with enticing curves and seductive tautness. She was petite, but all woman despite her tender age. Full, round, pert B-cup breasts spilling from the pretty butterfly bra, slender waist, long shapely legs and the kind of cock-achingly deliciously, proportioned pert ass that turned heads and had all eyes glued to her whenever she went. Sam was in heaven inhaling her perfumed skin. Conversation with her was easy and relaxed and it was as if they were old friends. When she flirted with him, he rebounded with clever witty comments. She seemed to bring out his charm to match her own wit and humor.

"You know we are not allowed to date clients of the company. It's a strict rule, but I'd really like to sneak off and spend some time with you alone. You're so much fun and it's been so stuffy doing this promotion this last week. Maybe you could give me a lift home or something and we could talk about lunch tomorrow. Perhaps I can get some time off."

Sam's head was spinning. He didn't want to get himself or his company in trouble with SHE. They were big money earners but an invitation from the daughter of a goddess didn't come into many lifetimes let alone his. The two made separate shows of leaving the party ten minutes apart, Angel apparently taking a cab home to rest for a photo shoot in the morning and Sam said his 'thank you' and left at an unsuspicious distance. He paged his Limousine driver and instructed him to pick him up outside. Angel had simply walked a block to a cab rank and waited for him. Sam's whole body shivered as they pulled up to the curb and she entered the car. The hem of her short white dress rose to reveal the tops of her shapely legs and a hint of the lingerie beneath as she sat beside him, smiled sweetly and immediately leaned in to kiss him. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close and felt a distinct tingling as their lips met. The moistness of her lip-gloss sliding against his lips made him quiver with desire. Something seemed to overtake his body and make him lose control of his senses. He could think of nothing else but kissing her more ardently and he had to fight against the desire to caress her.

"You can touch me if you want but just be aware I am forbidden to have penetrative sex. I break some rules but not that one ok?"

His hands flew to her small firm breasts. Caressing them until the sweet nipples hardened and showed in outline through the bra and dress layers of her clothing. She cooed warmly as he touched her and kissed more urgently as he pinched her nipples through the thin fabric. He ventured a hand to her thigh and felt the warm silken smoothness of her leg and caressed it savoring its firm youthful beauty. He ventured beneath the brief hem that hid her panties and touched the enticing triangle he had seen in so many catalogue photos. He had felt the delicious texture of these panties a million times but never had he felt the warm damp feeling that greeted him as he touched her sex. She moaned sweetly.

"Mmmmmm yes make me cum."

He began to massage her folds through the panties feeling them dampen as he succeeded in exciting her. She shivered as he touched her clit and began to massage it gently. Two marriages and countless first dates had taught him how to masturbate a woman. He loved to touch them through the panties until the panties were soaked through. Angel came quickly and violently and he slid her panties aside and attacked her bare moist lips and quickly evoked a series of climaxes as her kisses turned to squeals of pleasure and she shivered beneath his touch. She had cum maybe half a dozen times before they pulled up outside her apartment building.

She led him by the hand into the building via a rear entrance and private elevator. The Art Nouveau building had a decorative old-fashioned wrought iron elevator and she ground against his now obvious hard on as they kissed with the urgency of their need. The apartment was stylishly decorated with period furniture to match the building's heritage status.

"You know we cant... do it? Don't you?"

Sam nodded despondently. He had hoped she would be so hot she would let him be the exception. That had often worked with women before and he prided himself on making his women ripe and ready for the picking. She reached behind and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. He had seen her wearing this bra and panty set so many times it had made a regular appearance in his fantasies.

"You want to se my body don't you? You will enjoy I hope?

She unhitched the bra and let it fall to the floor. Her perfect globes consumed his rising passion. The nipples he had tweaked into life sitting perked up and ready for his lips. She smiled as he scanned her body. She was use to men looking at her. She enjoyed the fact they wanted her. She got off on the power of her body to stimulate men to evoke erection to provoke desire.

"I have to leave my panties on. You understand don't you?"

The outline of her sex was visible through the sheer wet silk. She beckoned him to sit beside him on the chaise lounge and their lips locked in a new embrace inspired by her elegant vision. His hand cupped her naked breast once more repeating his caressing ritual. Enjoying the warmth and smoothness of her skin against his. Angel slid her hand onto the throbbing lump in his pants and ran her fingernails around it exploring the outline of it and appreciating the shivers she knew she was evoking. Her warm hand clasped it and felt the throbs of excitement. She unzipped him expertly. She may have been a virgin but her deft hand effortlessly exposed his aching cock and began sliding up and down the length of his shaft teasing him mercilessly. He gasped as he felt her warm hands on his throbbing cock. Her other hand cupped his balls and he felt her fingernails graze his balls with feather like touch. For a moment, he opened his eyes and glanced beyond her at a wooden object stood carefully in a corner with an antique music stand next to it. The crimson wooden shape came into focus and he recognized it as the cello Angel had spoken about when they had chatted at the party.

The fingers on Angel's left hand were strong and articulate and slid up and down his burgeoning shaft like she was playing her beloved Bach Suites. He felt her cling to his cock and her fingers circle his shaft and execute eloquent glissandos and finger vibratos that teased his cock to extremes. This was the most exquisite hand job he had ever had. She performed his cock like a piece of music squeezing passages of heavy breathing and a chorus of repeated moans and cries of joy. Each phrase bringing him closer to a climax, then, following each cadence, she would begin again until he was shivering in pleasure, kissing her wildly and groping at her succulent tits with ardent fervor. When the perfect cadence came. When he came, he whited out with pleasure his head so full of endorphins that he was oblivious to the volume of his cries and moans and the uncontrollable tremors that gripped his body as torrents of cum shot high into the air and across the room.

When he came to his senses, she was kissing him again. She let go of his cock and broke the kiss and stood up and smiled holding out her hand to him. He got to his feet shakily as she led him to the bedroom. They lay on the bed kissing and caressing for some time until he began to kiss her all over her body. His kisses traced a line from her ears down her neck to each nipple where he suckled her greedily, then kissed his way downward to her now sopping panties. He inhaled the intoxicating scent of her. He embraced the tingling of her taste and attacked her pussy through the diaphanous panties. He prided himself on cunnilingus. His partners always enjoyed his expertise. He kissed her sexy wet pussy lips gently until she began to pant and moan and then moved his lips across hers until she began to writhe and thrust herself against him. He inhaled her scent and sucked her clit through the panties until her moans and shivers erupted. She came as she had in the car wildly and frequently. He slid the panties aside once more and pressed his lips against her naked labia and slurped the plentiful juices like a thirsty man. Each droplet of her orgasmic juices recharging his spent cock and drawing it closer to its thick excitement. She came squirting and writhing covering his face with her delicious juices and filling the air with her breathless cries.

'You want me don't you?' She said as she ran her hands across her breasts and over her curvaceous hips. "Oh God, what man doesn't... it's so hard being around you."

"I can see how hard it is again. Why don't you show me."

She continued to fondle her breasts until her nipples were rock hard again. Sam felt compelled to do whatever this miniscule goddess asked. He took his cock in his own hand and fondled it to full length and moaned and shivered with desire.

"Mmmmmm what a lovely big old cock." She cooed.

His cock throbbed as his eyes scanned the luscious site of the nubile form in sweet silk underwear that stood before him, her magnificently pear-shaped breasts bobbed a little as she drew nearer.

"Do you know what would turn me on?"

He nodded his head in a confused state first to say yes then no.

"I want you to cum all over my tits. Mmmmmm I love to see you shred your cock and cum on my tits. Would you like to do that for me?"

Sam could hardly refuse. His hand slid up and down his cock at light speed as she knelt before him. Her lips were only a hair's breadth away from his cock, the luscious tits in front of him. His body tensed in a seizure of impending pleasure and he looked down as Angel licked her lips and smiled and fondled her own breasts.

"Mmmmmm that turns me on sooooooo bad. Put your cock between my tits. Mmmmmm give my titties your big cock.'"

He slid his cock between her hot titties and fucked the cleavage as she pressed them together tightly. She released his cock as it began to throb and took it in hand and blew all over it with her moist lips. She kissed it gently covering it with tiny wet kisses, sliding her tongue over it from balls to tip and then blew warm air across it before putting it in her mouth once more. All the time she teased his balls and stroked his shaft. Angel looked up at him knowing how close he was to cumming and smiled a sweet sexy smile that melted him. She guided his cock to her breasts and touched each nipple with the head of his cock and teased his cock seductively.

"Mmmmm I would love you to cum all over my tiities. Would you like that baby?"

Angel engulfed his cock with her mouth and began pumping his shaft with one hand as she squeezed and teased his balls with the other. Sam moaned and sank into a shivering mass of moans and shakes, he could feel his orgasm rising fast and hard. One moment he felt as if he would white out he was so excited and the next moment the orgasm took him like a hot summer storm. He erupted and felt a load shoot into Angel's waiting mouth. He looked down through the haze of pleasure that filled every nerve ending and looked at her angelic face, saw her swallow his cum slide her mouth to the tip of his cock and then pinch the tip of his cock cutting off any further ejaculation but maintaining the wonderful pleasure of the orgasm. His cock pulsed in powerful bursts trying to spill beyond the grip of her tight fingers, as she held him tightly and covered the tip with a million tiny wet kisses. She let another burst escape to spray her delicious tits and then renewed her grip. After a while, the throbbing ceased and she let his hopelessly distorted cock drop from her hand and returned to kiss him once more. The pleasure was almost unbearable. Her beautiful body, the best hand and head job on earth...the thought of more drove him berserk with passion. His cock had spat and sprayed her tits and face.

They lay joined by the warmth of their bodies and the afterglow of their orgasms that filled every sense ending with an endorphin haze. His cock was still rock hard. Something about her juices was like a dose of Viagra he seemed to be able to remain super hard even after the mind-blowing orgasms he experienced. He wanted her pussy so much it hurt. She straddled him and sat up on her knees astride him with her moist panties touching his skin. She rose up and pulled his cock tip against her panty front and slid the tip of his cock against the wet outlines of her folds. He cupped her succulent ass in his hands as she rubbed the cock head against her sopping wet panties. She began to shiver as the tip of his cock stimulated her clit and milked more juice from her. She began to stroke him again.

"Do you like this? I want you to make me cum with your cock and shred it until you cum all over my belly and panties. I love seeing you cum. Do you want to cum for me?"

She lay on her back with her legs open and Sam clutched his cock in his hand and drank in the sexy form beneath him. Cum trickled down between her cleavage. She reached down and began to masturbate herself as he circled his own cock and began stroking it. He was only a few strokes away form his climax. He pressed the tip against Angel's panties again as she had and let her guide it up and down her folds until she began to shiver and writhe in pleasure.

"Cum with me baby. Cum all over my belly and my panties make me all sticky."

Sam pressed hard against her feeling the tip of his cock press the slither of silk into the tight opening. She gasped and erupted into orgasm and his cock exploded on contact. She pulled back from him arching her back and screaming.

"Cum with me baby! Cum all over me! Mmmmmm yummy yummy."

Sam's cries joined with Angel's in a duet of pleasure, his aching cock sporting globs of sticky cum all over her pretty flat tummy and spraying her panties. He collapsed on top of her exhausted from the sheer intensity of the orgasms and she held him close as they drifted into an orgasmic slumber. Sam had never felt pleasure like it. He'd never had sex without penetration like this.

It is forbidden for her to have penetrative sex she had said but she was creative and articulate about doing anything but...