Anything For A Promotion Ch. 02

Story Info
Maeve becomes a slave for her husband's career.
1.7k words
4.42
35.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve arched her back and allowed the steamy hot water wash over her body. Her eyes were clinched tight. Her mind spun out of control. All of the memories of what had just happened to her rushed through her mind. There were so many thoughts bouncing around at once that she simply could not put them into order. Maybe she was out of line by flirting with Corey the way that she had. Yeah, tracing his cock in that dimly lit room was a bit bold. But she only wanted to cement Greg's chance at the Vice President position at the office.

But what was that rage that Greg had flown into once they arrived home? She had never seen him as angry or as dominant as he became tonight. Then out of nowhere, she remembered a conversation that she overheard at her wedding reception. Three women were grouped near the cocktail bar, and the brunette told the others, "I just can't imagine Greg settling for vanilla sex. I wonder how long it will take to introduce her to the proper way to submit to the master." Maeve tucked the comment away into her subconscious until now.

As the hot water droplets splashed across her chest, Maeve's nipples stiffened at the thought that Greg may be into domination. How could he hide such desires from her for 6 years? Maeve slid her hand across her taught stomach and allowed her fingers to find her clit. She rubbed it with rhythmic motion while entertaining the thought of a master slave relationship with Greg.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Greg opened the door to the bathroom. "You have two minutes. Your clothes are hanging on the door. Dry your skin and use plenty of baby powder." Greg's voice had an tone of authority that Maeve did not recognize.

Maeve quickly moved out of the shower and began drying off. On the door, she found a black leather two piece harness set. The straps of leather were thin and plentiful. If Greg had not left the pieces on the plastic form, there would have been no way for her to figure out how to get it onto her body. Maeve went to work spreading baby powder onto her skin. And then she began the task of putting the garment on. The collar around her neck was tight, but not enough to cut of her air. The leather straps that cradled her size D breasts were tight. The flesh of her tits bulged through the openings. The leather strap roughly rubbed her already hard nipples. She noticed two small straps on each side of the bra strap just below her arm pit. Not sure what they were for, she began to work on the tiny straps of what was supposed to be the bottoms. She was thankful that there was no flab on her stomach. The leather straps and steel rings were snug and flat against her taught tummy. Maeve turned to check her look in the mirror. The mirror of the bathroom had been removed.

Greg opened the door and stepped in to look at Maeve. He was somewhat pleased with what he saw. "I thought when I found you that I had found a good woman that I could trust. Tonight you proved that you are nothing more than a slut, just like the rest. Since you insist on being a slut, and using my career as an excuse to do it, I will teach you to be a submissive slut. From this point forward, you will refer to me as Master."

Maeve opened her mouth, to which Master held up his hand. "I know that you have much to learn as a new slave. Your first lesson is that you do not speak to the Master unless you are spoken to. I will not tolerate backtalk from you. ALL of your mistakes will be punished. To begin your lessons, you will abandon all apprehensions. I will not tolerate anything less than your total trust and submission. Nod your head if you understand this." Maeve nodded.

Master led Maeve out of the bathroom and down the hallway to the guest bedroom. As they entered the bedroom, Maeve could see a form standing in the far corner. She assumed that it was Corey. The room was dark with only a few candles providing dim light. Master told Maeve to kneel, which she did immediately. Master then began to speak to Corey. "Tonight at the party, Maeve chose to become a slut. She did not think that I saw her fondling you there in the bar. A slut must never tease. I have invited you here so that Maeve may finish what she began. You must keep in mind that she is a slut. She is not allowed pleasure until you deem that she has earned it."

With that, Master stepped behind Maeve, "You trust me completely don't you slut?" Maeve nodded her head. "And I trust that you are going to learn to be a wonderful slave. In case you decide that you will not cooperate, I want you to know that I am standing right here with a paddle in my hand. I will spank your tender ass until you cooperate fully.

"Corey, my slut is on her knees. How would you like to begin this evening with a blow job. She is the best cock sucker I have ever found. That was the reason I married her."

Corey stepped out of the shadows to reveal his muscular body. His cock was already hard in his hand. He stroked it a few more times as he delivered it to Maeve's waiting mouth. Corey shoved his entire cock into her mouth, causing her to gag. Maeve was not prepared for the thickness of his cock and she gagged. The gagging noise brought the black paddle in Master's hand down upon her leather clad ass. "Sluts don't gag on cocks." Master barked. Master delivered the paddle several times until her ass was glowing red and stinging. Maeve fought back the tears.

Maeve gripped Corey's ball sack with her left hand and his shaft with her right hand. Corey gripped the back of her head and slammed his cock into her mouth with wild abandon. Maeve's thoughts drifted off, she had never been with two men before, though she had imagined it many times. She wondered if Master would also use her body for pleasure, or if he was just there to punish her. She could feel her pussy spasm, and its hot moisture begin to gather on the threads of leather that crossed her clit. Corey gripped two hands full of that curly red hair and used it to guide her mouth across his cock. He slowed his pace a bit as he felt himself nearing orgasm.

Master noticed what was happening, and began to encourage Corey to fuck her harder in the mouth. "Go ahead Corey, shoot your cum across her face if you want. She is going to give you pleasure time and time again tonight. Don't hold back." With that encouragement, Corey removed his cock from Maeve's mouth and shot load after load of hot salty cum onto her face. Maeve could swear that she came as the cum splattered in her eyes and cheeks and dripped onto her tongue. She could taste the saltiness as she spread it across her lips. Master ordered her to remain kneeling as he poured a drink for himself and Corey.

Corey and Master sipped their drinks and discussed business. The two men seemed oblivious that there was a half naked woman with cum dripping from her face kneeling in the middle of the room. After about a half an hour, Master sat down in a chair and ordered Maeve to crawl to him. Master's cock was out of his pants and semi-hard. Once she crawled to him, he ordered her to suck his cock as she had sucked Corey's.

Corey sat his drink down on the table and walked up behind Maeve. Corey marveled at her perfect ass clad in leather. Corey reached two fingers between her legs and began to stroke her clit as she sucked Master's cock. Corey's cock began to stir again. Master smiled at Corey. Corey lowered his mouth to Maeve's soaked cunt and stroked his tongue across the outer lips. Maeve shuddered. Master grabbed Maeve's head. He lifted her mouth off of his cock, looked deep into her eyes and told her that she was not allowed to cum. Master said that if she was good as a slave her first night, she might be allowed to cum later. Then he warned that if she came before he gave permission, there would be severe punishment. Maeve bit her quivering lip, and then lowered her mouth back to Master's cock.

Once Corey was satisfied that the slave's cunt was lubed well enough, he slid his eight inch cock into her. He moved in slowly at first. Within moments, he was slamming his hard cock deeply into Maeve's cunt. Mave could hardly concentrate on the cock in her mouth as the cock in her pussy slammed her wildly. She wanted so desperately to cum. Not knowing what her punishment would be, Maeve tried desperately to hold back.

Maeve worked diligently sucking master's cock. She stopped just below the rim of the head, and twirled her tongue around the ridge of the head. She sucked on his cock just as a kitten would suck on its mother's teat. Then she slammed her head down the shaft, taking his entire cock down her throat. Corey fell into a wonderful rhythm with her. As his cock plunged deep into her cunt, her lips would find the base of master's cock.

Corey was determined that he was going to bring Maeve to orgasm. He licked his middle finger and used it to finger her asshole. Corey was astonished to find that Maeve's asshole was incredibly tight. It was as if it had never been entered before. Corey looked to Master for approval. With that, Master spoke "I have never fucked her there Corey. She claims that her ass is virgin. Now that I am learning what a slut she it, I don't know if that was a lie or not."

Maeve tried to raise her head to tell them that her ass had never been fucked, and to protest the possibility of it happening tonight. Master grabbed her hair, forced his cock deeply into her throat and warned her that punishment for protest would be severe.

Corey continued to work his thick finger in and out of Maeve's dry asshole. Master smiled giving Corey approval.