Anything for Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You call yourself an amateur?"

"I do right now," he said. "All this stuff doesn't mean I take good photos."

But some of the portraits and nature scenes hung on the wall indicated Jeff Adams took VERY good photos. I took a minute to walk around and glance at the ones that interested me. There were several pictures of young women—I assumed they were classmates of his—in various indoor and outdoor scenes. They were all gorgeous, in my opinion. Most of the photos reminded me of high school yearbook shots, only a little less formal.

"These are good," I said as I roamed the room. "Very good."

"Thanks," Jeff said. "Did you have anything in mind…as far as poses or anything?"

"Nope. This is your opportunity to experiment. I didn't come here with any preconceived ideas," I said. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me."

The only lie in there was the fact that I did, in fact, come with lots of preconceived ideas. But as far as experimenting and doing whatever he wanted to do…no problem.

"Well, since you're dressed casually we should keep the shots casual. But I do like your outfit. You look very nice," Jeff said.

I couldn't figure out if Jeff's business-like manner was genuine or not. I was going to be extremely disappointed if he had no desire to be a little 'playful' during my visit. But I got a little clue that maybe it was just nervousness on his part when I saw his hands slightly shaking as he mounted his camera onto a tripod.

When he was done, he looked at me but didn't immediately say anything. He was nervous, I decided.

"You're the boss. Tell me what to do," I said.

"Sometimes it's helpful to the person posing if I just take a couple shots of you standing, so you can get used to the lights going off and stuff like that," he explained.

"Makes sense to me."

Jeff was already moving to reposition the lights and reflectors. It wouldn't take him long to figure out I wasn't a professional model. I felt a little insecure. He acted like he knew what he was doing and I was totally clueless.

He was back behind his camera, apparently checking the lights and shadows. If we were in a bar I would have accused him of openly checking me out.

"Good. Move just a little to your right."

I shuffled two steps in that direction.

"Right there," Jeff said, his eyes glued on the back of his camera. "OK. Just relax. Smile."

Easy for him to say. But I tried my best and blinked after the first flash of light. Then another.

"Turn so your side is facing me."

"Which one?" I asked.

He laughed. "Either one is fine, unless you have a preference."

"Well, I don't have a good side." I turned to the right.

Great. So now my inadequate boobs and suspect ass will be highlighted.

I put my hands on my hips to try to hide them.

"Perfect!" Jeff said between shots. "Bend one leg just a little."

I wasn't sure what he wanted, but I tried to comply. That was the moment I felt the tension go away and I began to get into the whole posing thing. I imagined all the magazine pictures I'd seen and tried to duplicate them. I concentrated on giving him good angles to capture whatever curves I had. It was almost fun.

"Do you want to sit on the couch now?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah. That works," I said, anxious to try something new. "Should I just sit?"

"Yes, but casually. You're at home, relaxing," he said.

This kid was good. I could do that. I pulled my legs up onto the couch and leaned against the pillow on one arm of the couch. My shirt rose to expose a good portion of my stomach, causing a little concern at first. But I chose to ignore it.

Jeff took several shots without comment as I shifted position, remaining on my side the entire time.

"Lay on your back," he finally suggested. At the same time, he removed the camera from the tripod and moved closer to the couch.

I rolled over and pulled at the bottom of my shirt.

"No, no. Leave it. You have great skin," Jeff said.

I didn't know what to say, but my pulse went up more than a few notches. I just smiled and allowed the skin from above my navel to the top of my jeans lay in full view of Jeff and his camera.

It wasn't the most comfortable pose for me because I didn't know what to do with my arms and legs. Once again, Jeff came to the rescue.

"Put your arms above your head. Maybe behind your head."

That solved one problem and created a new one. With my hands behind my head, my shirt was raised to the bottom of my breasts. It was bad enough that ample cleavage was showing. Now I was certain another inch would reveal even more of the underside.

To make things worse, Jeff was at the end of the couch, at my feet, shooting up to my head. Then he began to walk around me, shooting from every angle. Eventually, he was behind my head. I arched my back and looked back at him. I knew what effect that would have on my chest. My boobs felt like they were going to push right out of my top.

"How are you doing?" Jeff asked after he moved in front of me.

"Fine," I said. "Why?"

"Do you want to do more?"

"Sure."

"I have a request," Jeff said shyly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your skin is incredible. I think…would you mind if…if you showed more? I'll lower the lights."

Hell. I thought I'd have to seduce this guy and now he was asking me to undress. All I had to do was play hard to get and he'd be putty in my hands.

I smiled. "What do you suggest?"

"It's up to you, but if you had your top off we could have you lie on your stomach…or whatever you want," he said.

What I wanted was both of us naked and fucking. I guess we had to start somewhere.

I looked at the portraits on his wall. "Do you do this all the time?"

"Most of those girls were too young. I thought with you being older…I mean…"

I laughed. "Older, huh? Well, we better do this before I'm too old for you to ask again."

I laid on my stomach and awkwardly pulled off my shirt, making sure Jeff never got a glance at my breasts. I threw the shirt aside and looked up at Jeff. "I'm ready."

"Uh, lay natural. Like your taking a nap," he said.

He was using only the flash on the camera now. At first I was facing away from him with my arms in various positions. Then I turned my head to face him, rolling slightly as I did. I used an arm to hide what little of my breast may have been exposed.

"Really good. Good!" he assured me.

I don't know what made me do it, but I glanced at his crotch and saw, for the first time, the tell-tale bulge I hadn't seen before. What had been a serious look on my face became more of a grin.

It was time for the show to begin.

I raised my arm and ran the fingers in that hand through my hair. At the same time I rolled back. My left breast, and half of the right, were in full view.

Jeff stopped—seemed to begin to say something—then continued shooting without commenting. When he was standing behind the couch shooting straight down at me, I rolled onto my back. It was an incredibly liberating feeling, not to mention erotic. I was flirting with Jeff and his camera with my body, not hiding a thing.

"Do you want to get up now?" he asked.

I hesitated at first, afraid to leave the security of my little couch. But then I swung my legs over the edge and stood a few feet away from Jeff.

"I have a scenery backdrop over here you might like," he said.

We walked to another corner of the studio where a large screen with a forest scene hung from the wall. Jeff moved a couple more lights and I took my place in front of the screen, more than a little self-conscious of my semi-nudity.

Jeff found a spot for himself and his camera. Then he said, "Turn a little sideways. Not too much…that's it. Now put your right hand over your left breast. Spread your fingers. Like you're trying to hide it…but we want a lot to show."

We do?! Well, whatever he wants. I soon got into it, finding different ways to hold my hand to play hide and seek with my nipple and breast. It was a very cool game to play.

Ten minutes in front of the screen and Jeff had what he wanted in the way of pictures.

"Do you want to take a break?"

I thought for a second. "I'd rather keep going, if it's OK with you. I might chicken out if I stop now."

Jeff smiled. "You're doing great."

I decided it was my turn to take charge…or attempt to. "Can I make a request this time?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Would you do nude shots of me?" I asked as casually as I could.

I could only hope that it was something he wanted, because it put him in a difficult spot. Would he be afraid to say 'no' and let me do it just to make me happy? Or would he say 'yes' because he wanted me to? And if I did would he take the bait?

"If that's what you want."

"Is that a yes?" I asked. I needed to hear him say it.

He waited, then said, "Yes."

My hands were at the button to my jeans as soon as he said it. The zipper was down a second later. I'd never done a striptease before but I wanted this one to be good. I wiggled out of the jeans as sensually as I could, pulling them off one leg at a time. I leaned towards him each time to let my boobs hang down. His eyes never left my body.

Once I was in panties only I stood back up, lingered for a moment with my hands in the waistband and then began to remove them. This time I was turned a little so he could also see my ass as I revealed it. Finally, I was naked before him.

I watched him scan me from my breasts to my hips, to my pussy, and down my legs.

"Still want to do nudes of me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Wow. You're really…you have a great body."

Obviously, he hadn't seen many naked female bodies before. But I was OK with that.

"Thanks. Now what?"

"Over here. By this table." He led me back to the couch, close to a table and chair. The table was a simple wood table with nothing on top. The chair was straight from somebody's living room—formal and overstuffed, but not flamboyant.

"Just sit on the table. On the edge of it," Jeff said.

I put my bare ass on the table and cautiously let my weight transfer onto what seemed like awfully fragile wooden legs. I heard a couple creaks, but it didn't come crashing down. So, I relaxed a bit and concentrate on posing.

My legs were held tightly together and my hands gripped the edges of the table.

"Put your hands in your lap," Jeff said, peering at his camera. I felt shivers go up and down my spine at the thought of sitting there completely naked for Jeff and anyone who would see the photos. And we'd just started.

The lights were very dim, for which I was happy. Hopefully all my imperfections would be hidden. I couldn't count on clothes doing that for me.

"Now put one leg on this side of the table and the other over the front," Jeff said, pointing as he spoke. I almost acted immediately, but then I comprehended what his command required. My legs would be spread rather widely apart, revealing considerably more than when my hands were in my tightly closed lap.

I eventually moved as he suggested. The awareness that I was spreading myself wide open for Jeff's eyes made my palms sweaty. My pussy began to dampen and my heart raced.

He took pictures from all angles without saying a word. That was probably good. It allowed me to compose myself for a minute, and soon I was moving on the table in an effort to present as much of my body to Jeff and the camera as I could…in the most erotic ways I could.

"Stand up for a second," Jeff finally said.

It felt good to get my ass off that hard table. I rubbed it for a second and noticed Jeff watching, at least until he saw me looking at him. Then he looked away. He was so cute.

This also gave me an opportunity to notice, once again, the substantial bulge in his pants. It was becoming increasingly difficult to not reach out and touch him.

"You have such great legs. Is it OK if I have you face the chair, then put one leg up on the seat? That will really highlight them," Jeff said.

Only if you take out that cock and shove it into my cunt from behind. In a perfect world I would have had the nerve to actually say that. This time, I just did as he said.

I leaned on the raised leg; stood straight up; tilted to one side; leaned way back. I really enjoyed this and Jeff seemed to concentrate the camera on my ass as much as my 'great legs.'

At one point I even put my hand on my pussy while he shot from the side. Then I played with my nipple for a few seconds and felt the electricity flow all the way to my cunt. By the time that session was over I thought Jeff's cock was going to break through the front of his pants.

I ended up standing in front of him again, an arm's length away. Our eyes met and it's like I could feel the connection made at that instant.

I reached out and put my hand on his crotch. He was huge.

"I think it's time for a break," I said, sliding my palm up and down his pants.

"I do, too."

He put the camera on the table. I never took my hand away from his cock. When he was in front of me again, I lifted off his shirt. I ran my hands over his chest, pressing lightly against his nipples. Hopefully, he'd be returning the favor soon.

Then I opened his pants and pulled down the zipper. I teased him for a second by rubbing his cock through his underwear. My own desire to get to it caused me to push his pants down. He leaned against the chair while I pulled off his pants and shoes. Then I got on my knees in front of him and looked straight at the outline of his thick cock.

It strained against the material of his tight underwear. I ran a finger up and down each side of the shaft. I thought for sure the head would appear above the waistband if I kept going.

I grabbed the top of his shorts and pulled down until Jeff's cock and balls were free. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and simply held it for a second, feeling the blood rush through it. It was hard and warm in my palm.

Then I took off his underwear. He was as naked as me now. Finally.

I stood up and lightly touched my body against his. That sensation alone almost made me cum. This gorgeous, young man with a huge erection was touching me…and we were alone…naked…and horny. No other thoughts were going through my mind.

We began to kiss as if on cue. This was all coming much too easily. When would he stop me?

Our hands began to explore. We felt each other's ass and back and sides. His hands found my breasts and he massaged them vigorously. Our kiss grew hungrier and more desperate. My hand was around his cock. Jeff was squeezing my nipples as I moaned and felt my pussy twitch.

"Oh, Jeff. I want you in me. Fuck me please."

After I said it I wished I'd been a little more tender. But what I really wanted was a good fuck--a good hard fuck by this incredibly sexy kid.

"Turn around," he said softly. "I want to see that awesome ass again."

I smiled as I turned. At first I felt his cock rubbing against my cheeks. Then he must have backed away.

"Get on the chair," he said. "On your knees."

My pussy was dripping wet as I climbed onto the chair. Once I had my balance and was convinced the chair wasn't tipping over, I spread my legs and put my hands on the arms. It must have presented quite a view for the young man.

My head rested on the back of the chair as I saw him approach me. His cock pointed out at me like a tree limb. This was going to be very, very good.

He fumbled for a few seconds getting the tip of his cock right at the entrance to my cunt. I wanted to beg him to hurry up.

"Where should I cum?" he asked.

I had to give him credit for asking. Most guys wouldn't bother.

"Anywhere, Jeff. Just fuck me! Please!"

He put his hands on my hips and pushed forward. My pussy lips expanded as the head of his cock drove into me. I cried out, "Oh, fuck! Yes!"

Jeff held his cock inside me for an instant, his balls flush against my ass. Then he launched into a steady, rhythmic pattern of deep thrusts that drove me wild.

"Hold my tits, Jeff. Squeeze my nipples…hard."

He quickly obliged. It made his cock drive forward even deeper and at a better angle. I would have to hold back on cumming as long as I could, but it was going to be hard. I concentrated on his cock, squeezing it with my cunt muscles as hard as I could. If genes had anything to do with this, I reminded myself to ask if Jeff had any brothers…or uncles.

He was mainly quiet, occasionally moaning when I applied pressure to his cock. If he stayed in me all night it would be OK with me. But I figured someone his age wouldn't know the benefits of holding out.

Sure enough, it was only a couple minutes later that his pace picked up. He was smacking against my ass so hard I wondered if the chair would stay upright. We were both close.

"Oh, God. God! I'm close, Rachel!"

"That's it, Jeff. Fuck me! I want you to cum inside me. Fuck me harder!"

He was clutching at my breasts, causing a wonderful pain. This was pure, wanton sex like I hadn't had in years. My hair bounced back and forth as I moved in rhythm with his thrusts. It was hot in the room and it felt great. It felt like sex.

"Now! I'm gonna cum!" Jeff cried out.

I gripped the chair and waited. He groaned one last time, drove his cock into me until I thought I'd split open, and he began to cum.

Each of his warm shots of cum was accompanied by a deep grunt. The chair tilted onto two legs just one time, but otherwise I was able to just enjoy the unbelievable feeling of his huge cock spewing cum into me over and over again.

I rubbed my clit. I wanted to cum with him so bad. It worked. A half dozen swipes of my finger put me over the edge and the first of two long orgasms began. I kind of lost a sense of time and place, my body taking over by supplying me with two great rushes of overwhelming pleasure.

When I was done, Jeff was still inside me. He was not as hard as before, clearly, but still impressive. We both caught our breath before he pulled out. I crumpled into the chair like a rag doll.

"Jesus. That was great!" I sighed.

"You're a great model," Jeff said.

I looked at him with mock disgust. "Oh, and the sex was just OK?"

He must have taken me seriously. "No. No. That was great, too."

I laughed. "I'm just kidding. Thank you, Jeff."

Above and to the left I heard a sound—like a door opening. We both spun our heads in that direction.

"Anybody home?"

It was Jeff's father.

12