Anything for Him: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue reached out desperately for his cock, but then, when he pushed her head to one side she understood and started licking just as eagerly at his balls and the sweaty creases between his balls and his strong legs. She worked her head and tongue all around, licking him lovingly clean all around the base of his cock and his balls and working her way to his asshole. But just she started to work on his ass, he took hold of her again and thrust her head towards the floor.

She went immediately down on all fours, lifting her ass up high for him, pulling her knees apart to spread the ass cheeks open. As usual, he slid his cock into her dripping pussy for just a few strokes to lube it up—and to start her cumming—and then pulled it out and pushed it firmly and deeply into her waiting asshole. At that point, he didn't last long and neither did she, and within about two minutes, he had shot a huge load of cum into her asshole and was collapsed back on the floor, leaning against the couch while Jane—still trembling from her own orgasm—nestled her face into his crotch and gave his cock a thorough grateful cleaning with her tongue. After just a minute of that, he stood and spoke his first words to her.

"Very good, Jane. You're doing a wonderful job." She knew that he was talking about more than just that morning's sex, and she trembled with pleasure at his praise. "She's watching you, and it's having an excellent effect on her. Keep it up. And see you on the beach. Be there by 10:00." And then she heard him walk to the door and close it. It was 7:48.

At 9:45, she was on the beach, back in the same semi-secluded spot as the day before. Today's bikini was a colorful print—or at least had as much color and print as you could get on a few square inches of material. It wasn't quite as flimsy as yesterday's suit, and Jane didn't think that her pussy lips would be as visible in this one. But even more of her tits were on display. It was kind of an underwire number on top that was low-cut all across, not just in the middle, and that lifted her tits up and just barely covered her nipples. She was going to need to apply some extra suntan oil to the newly exposed skin but she decided to wait until He and She arrived to do that. They showed up about 10:30 and once again, Jane lay back and spread her legs a little as they walked by, trying to make herself as open to their gaze as possible.

And gaze they did, both of them, staring at her for several seconds and then turning quickly to say something private to each other and laugh a little bit. Jane couldn't believe how it turned her on to know that they were looking at her and talking about her, so as soon as they got settled a few feet away from her—a little closer today than yesterday—she sat herself up and began to work the suntan lotion into the creamy newly exposed skin of her tits. She spent a long time rubbing it in, her finger tips just grazing her nipples as they covered the soft naked flesh.

And then for good measure she decided that her lower belly needed a little extra lotion too and she stroked and rubbed herself until she suddenly realized that she was almost masturbating in public and that several other heads had turned to look at her. Suddenly embarrassed—and so, so excited—she quickly turned herself over on her belly. But in just a few minutes she turned back again and lay down flat on her back, open to the sun and to everybody, her hands resting lightly on her upper thighs.

At about 12:30, they got up to leave for lunch, still talking quietly to each other and laughing over private jokes. She looked hard again at Jane as she walked by, and he whispered something in her ear that made her laugh again and say excitedly to him "All right, I will." And then they walked away.

Jane didn't have any special instructions for lunch so she went back to her room to think about the two of them and fuck herself again with the dildo, coming hard for the third time that day. Then she grabbed a very fast sandwich to make sure that she was back on the beach before they arrived.

They didn't show up until 2:30, but when they did Jane could immediately guess what they had been talking about earlier, and she was thrilled by it. His wife was wearing a new and different bikini, so tiny and clingy and form-fitting that it rivaled Jane's in sexiness. She was clearly a little bit embarrassed, but also clearly having a good time, and as she walked past Jane she caught her eye and smiled, almost as if she was sending her a message, a kind of a sisterly greeting from one daringly sexy girl to another. And then she turned back to her husband as they headed on to their regular spot on the beach, just 20 feet or so from Jane.

Jane was doubly excited by this turn of events, excited first because his wife looked so fucking sexy in that suit that it was a turn-on to look at her; and even more excited because she knew that she somehow got part of the credit for the suit, for giving his wife the nerve and the idea to wear it. Closing her eyes for a minute to lose herself in sexy thoughts she almost missed it when he stood, said something to his wife and then strode away down the beach, giving her as he went by just one short, sharp nod in the direction of her room.

She followed him immediately, passing him as he loitered a bit just short of her room, then letting herself in and leaving the door open behind her. He was there in a few seconds, before she even had time to get naked and on her knees. He was smiling—something Jane didn't often see—and there was a new sound in his voice as he spoke to her.

"I'm not sure I can come again right now Jane, but I want you to taste this." She dropped quickly to her knees still wearing her suit and took out his cock and started to lick and suck it. One taste, and she immediately knew what had happened. His cock had been buried in his wife's tight little asshole, and Jane knew that she somehow had been part of that, too, of getting his wife in such a sexy mood that she would give him her ass. She'd never tasted that on him before, and she had a feeling that this was the first time he'd fucked his wife's ass. She slurped hungrily at his cock, smiling up at him as he looked down at her, cleaning every inch of him and soaking up his approving glance.

"Like I said earlier today, Jane, you're doing a wonderful job. I'm not going to come in your mouth now"—Jane couldn't stop herself from making a little whimpering disappointed sound, but she kept looking up at him adoringly—"and we're going to be leaving in an hour or so for an overnight cruise to a small neighboring island"—another little whimper from Jane-"but we'll be back tomorrow afternoon, and I'm going to give you some special instructions for tomorrow afternoon and evening."

Holding his half-hard cock in her mouth, Jane listened carefully to everything he said.

Day 3

After an early night—and after several sessions with her favorite vibrators, one for her mouth, one for her pussy, and one for her ass—Jane spent the morning on the beach sunning herself quietly and getting up her nerve for the tasks ahead. He had given her two sets of instructions, one for the afternoon on the beach and one for the evening. Both of them were going to stretch her limits in exciting ways—especially his instructions for the evening.

For the afternoon her task was simple and straightforward. She was supposed to go out to the beach in her bikini and be there by 3:00 at the latest. And then after about half an hour, she was to sit up and take off her top and begin to sunbathe topless. He said that he had checked with the resort staff and that they had told him there were no rules, exactly, against sunbathing topless but that very few women did it and that those who did became a little bit notorious.

She understood everything. He wanted her to announce herself to the world as a sexually wild woman. He wanted his wife to see it. And he wanted to exercise his power over Jane, to keep pressing the limits of her obedience and her willingness to expose herself for his pleasure. He said that she could lie on both her stomach and her back to get an even tan—but she should definitely be on her back as soon as his wife walked by. "She likes looking at you," he said; "and maybe she'll want to keep up with you, too, and take her own top off. But whether she does or not, I know it will turn her on to see you."

And that was enough to turn Jane on and to cause her lower belly and her wet, hot pussy to thrum with nervousness and pleasure as she sat there in her teeny black string bikini working up her courage to take her top off. It was 3:30, and she didn't know when they would be hitting the beach, but she knew that she had to be ready for them and that the time was now. Looking to either side of her she didn't see anybody taking any particular notice of her, so she took a deep breath and with trembling hands reached behind her back to unclasp the tiny top and shrug it off.

It stuck a bit, holding to her softly rounded tits for half a second before she got her hands to slide the cups gently away and fold the top up and put it to one side of her beach chair. Looking cautiously around, she saw a few people doing double takes as they caught sight of her, trying not to stare but staring a little anyway, turning to their husbands or wives and whispering something. Nobody seemed horrified or anything; but everybody was noticing and Jane was both mortified and so, so turned on, hoping that her hard nipples weren't too obvious to everybody around her—and then again, hoping that they were.

She had a sudden impulse to reach her hands back up and just graze her nipples lightly with them—she was desperate to be touched—but she resisted and lay slowly back on her chair, willing herself to lie still, to close her eyes, to relax and feel the warm breeze on her exposed breasts, and to give herself to her sexy thoughts while he waited for them to return. She knew that she should put suntan oil on all that newly exposed flesh, but she wanted to wait and do that when they were watching.

It didn't take long. At about 3:45, they appeared on the beach together, looking relaxed and very sexy and happy, her in the new tiny bikini that she had worn the day before, and him in just his regular trunks but with what Jane was just sure was a kind of half-hard-on making the outline of his beautiful cock clearly visible through the material. He was staring her way, too, and Jane was thrilled to think that she was an important part of what was exciting him as she lay there on her back in just her tiny bikini bottom, with her hard-nippled tits exposed to the world.

He said something to his wife, and her eyes quickly swiveled to Jane, too, and then stared at her boldly as they both walked by to their usual spot, where they would have a good view of Jane. Just on an impulse, Jane removed her sunglasses and stared back at his wife, looking her straight in the eye and smiling as she walked by. And then Jane put some suntan lotion on her hands and began to massage it slowly into her breasts while his wife continued looking at her unapologetically.

Jane didn't want to get arrested or kicked off the beach, so she stopped herself—just barely—from squeezing and playing with her nipples. Exercising all her will power, she took her hands down from her well-oiled tits and lay back to close her eyes and think sexy thoughts while he and his wife both continued to look at her, whispering and giggling with each other the whole time.

The next couple of hours passed in kind of a daze, with Jane lying on view for the whole beach to see, but especially for Him and her. She lay mostly on her back, but turned over too, partly to protect her tits from sunburn, but also to press her pussy into the sand. She was so turned on that she was driven a little wild, but she couldn't touch herself in public or really give in to a full-scale climax, so she hovered on the edge of cumming for the whole time she was out there, exposing her ripe tits to the world.

When he and his wife left the beach in the late afternoon—doubtless to go inside for a hot, hard fuck—Jane quickly gathered up her things to return to her own room. She was trembling from the excitement of what she had been doing, and from the anticipation of getting back to the room and impaling herself on her vibrators. But also, maybe most of all, from her anticipation of what He had planned for her that evening.

She was supposed to choose one of her sexiest outfits and take a cab to a nearby club that he had scoped out already, and where he and his wife were also going to go dancing tonight. Once she was there, she was supposed to start drinking and flirting as much as she wanted, but to save her most outrageous moves for after they arrived. He wanted to see her dancing with different guys he said—"and dancing like the hot, fuckable slut you are, Jane," he told her.

And then she was supposed to pick one guy and really go to town with him, dancing super-sexily, making out with him, doing everything but having sex with him on the dance floor. And to make sure that He and his wife could see everything. As for actually having sex with this guy—"I'll have to see about that," he said. "I'll find a way to let you know what I want you to do," he said. "And you'll do it. Oh, and by the way, don't bother to bring much money with you. If you're behaving the way I want you to, somebody else will be buying your drinks for you.

Jane had just looked at him and nodded when had said that to her. And as scared as she was to think about sucking or fucking a complete stranger, she knew that she'd not only do it for him if he told her to, but that she'd love it. In fact, she couldn't decide which possibility she was more scared of—that he would order to have sex with a stranger, or that he wouldn't.

Following his orders to the letter, she called the front desk at 6:30 to order her taxi to the club. She had made herself come twice with her vibrators, but now, just a few minutes later she was fully aroused again, and she knew that she'd better choose a dark colored dress to wear to hide the wetness that would be sure to be leaking from her pussy. After hurriedly eating something from her mini-bar, she fixed her hair and put on an extra heavy coat of make-up and then took from her closet a slinky black mini-dress that she had bought just for a night out like this—a night when she wanted to let the whole world know that she was a hot slut going out clubbing. It was low cut, skin tight, and came just far enough below her butt that she thought she could dance pretty wildly without getting arrested. But if she leaned over . . .

And the thought of leaning over—of how she might be doing just that for a man she hadn't even met yet—well, that thought got her so hot that she wanted to run back and fuck herself again with the vibrator, but she didn't dare to because she didn't want to be late. She stepped into a pair of high heel sandals—not super high, but super sexy, with their little straps and spiky heels—and stepped out of her room.

She had checked, and she could charge her cab ride to her hotel bill, so she didn't need any cash for that. She decided to go him one better and not to take any cash at all. That way she didn't need to carry a purse at all, and it somehow made her feel even more exposed and vulnerable and slutty to go out in just her tiny dress and absolutely nothing else.

The cabby was a young black man, kind of rough looking—tattoos and dreads- but with a nice smile when he checked her out appreciatively as she entered his cab. It was a short ride to the club and as she prepared to get out, she suddenly realized that she had been short-sighted because, although his fare was charged to the hotel, she didn't have anything to give him for a tip. Trying not to sound as nervous and excited as she felt she asked him if she could put a tip for him on the hotel charge, but he shook his head and said no.

He didn't sound mad or anything, but Jane was still embarrassed and hesitated getting out of the cab. Then almost at the same time, He and She drove up in their rental car and stopped right beside her in the cab as they maneuvered into a parking place. With a sudden inspiration, Jane stepped out of the cab and around to the driver's side—just a few feet away from where She was sitting in the passenger seat of her own car, looking out now, noticing Jane in her super-sexy outfit. Almost catching her eye, but not quite, Jane impulsively leaned low into the window where her driver was sitting, giving him a spectacular view of her tits as they rose out of her tight low-cut dress.

Speaking in a clear, forthright voice, Jane said to him, "I'm so sorry I don't have cash for a tip, but I hope this will help—and she leaned further into the car and put her hand high up on his leg and gave him a quick soft kiss with her lips half-parted. Standing up and winking at him—he gave her such a sexy smile then, and she could have sworn that she saw his cock twitching in his tight pants as she took her hand away—she walked back around the front of the car, her ass twitching sexily with each slow, high-heeled step, and went into the club.

It took a minute for her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, but when they did she loved what she saw: a large, low-ceilinged room, nicely decorated, a dance floor already half full this early in the evening, with lots of sexy couples and lots of singles too—but way more guys than girls—everybody dressed for hot weather and hot times, though Jane didn't think she saw any other women whose dresses were quite as tight and short and slinky as hers. It was a mixed crowd—black and white, tourist and local, but everybody looked like they were friendly and there for a good time.

Eager for her first drink, Jane wasn't quite sure what to do—she'd never been a girl to go to clubs or get picked up—but it really wasn't a problem. Walking slowly over to the bar, she was already attracting a lot of attention, and when she turned her back to the bar and leaned up against looking back into the room and the dance floor, it didn't take more than a few seconds before the first guy approached her, asking if he could buy her a drink.

"Sure, I'd love that," she said, giving him a welcoming smile, and before she knew it she had a cold margarita in her hand and was taking big sips of it, already feeling the rush of the alcohol and the sexy adrenaline that was pumping through her body. This first guy looked nice enough—a 30ish white guy, clearly a tourist, medium height and build, pleasant face, and friendly and flirty without being a jerk. She would have been happy to chat pleasantly with him under any circumstances, but when she saw that she was being watched—that He and She had taken up a spot down the bar and that She was sneaking glances at Jane every few seconds—well when she saw that, she took it up a notch and began flirting back outrageously, touching this new guy's arm as she talked to him, rubbing it, stepping in close to him every chance she got.

Before she knew it, she'd started on her second drink and was headed out to the dance floor with him. His name was Jason, apparently, though she didn't think she would remember that for long or that it mattered much. He wasn't much of a dancer, but Jane tried to make up for that, dancing as sexily as she could, shaking her ass back and forth, grinding against him, rubbing her hands up and down her own body as she went through her moves. She'd never been much of a dancer, but she had natural grace and ease, and she was doing a pretty good imitation of a dirty-dancing hot chick.

Still, she felt like something was missing, and Jason, though he was clearly pretty excited about his luck in meeting Jane, wasn't really bringing out the best in her and the beast in her like she wanted him to. It was fun and sexy being out there on the dance floor, and Jane loved the looks she was getting from lots of people—especially from the two people who mattered most to her. But she wanted more.