Anything for Him: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got her chance in a couple of minutes, when Jason went to buy her another drink, leaving her on the dance floor. He hadn't been gone more than about 3 seconds when another guy moved in on her, a young black man in jeans and a tight t-shirt, with a killer smile and a killer physique. Even more important, he had incredible confidence and was an amazing dancer, moving sexily to the music even as he walked towards her. And then when he really started dancing . . .

Jane didn't quite understand how it happened, but in another few seconds the two of them were dancing together like she'd never danced before, their bodies communicating directly somehow, gyrating in time, moving in and out of touch with each other, fitting each other perfectly. Somehow, it felt like they were fucking already, right there on the dance floor, not because they were really doing anything outrageous—not yet anyway!—but just because they felt so incredibly connected.

At the same time, Jane felt completely connected to Dave and his wife as they first watched her from the bar and then moved towards her to begin dancing—also very sexily as Jane couldn't help noticing—just a few feet away from her on the dance floor. It had all happened so fast, and it was so, so exciting.

When Jason came back with the drink, Jane had already forgotten about him—she was a little embarrassed, but somehow she knew just what to do. As he approached her she made a kind of apologetic face at him, nodded to her new partner that she'd be right back, stepped over to Jason, melted into his arms for an instant pressing her tits into his chest and kissing him squarely on the lips, then quickly whispering in his ear, "Thank you, lover; but I have to do this now," before kissing him one more time, downing the drink that he gave her in a gulp, and returning to the dance.

For the next hour or so, she kind of lost track of time—and of everything else, except how sexy her dance partner was and how excited she was. The music never stopped, and neither did Jane, throbbing to the beat, moving in and out with him, grinding against him, and then, soon enough, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, flowing into his arms every minute or two to kiss him slowly and hungrily.

She was so covered with sweat that her dress was molded to her like a second skin, outlining her hard nipples closely, her soft, tight ass, even the slightly raised shape of her swollen pussy lips. She wasn't coming out there on the dance floor, but she was on the edge of it the whole time, her pussy juice mingling with the sweat on her inner thighs and glistening on her bare legs in the flashing lights.

Her partner was just right somehow, also loving the dancing, pressing back into her so sexily when they kissed, letting her feel his lovely, thick, semi-hard cock with each clinch, but then backing off each time to give her a little grin and continue the dance that was like the longest session of foreplay she'd ever experienced.

And there They were, too, the whole time, making it all so much more exciting as they moved sexily themselves, in and out of view, but always close. They weren't quite as outrageous as Jane and her partner, but close. Her dress was also tight and short and low-cut, though just a little less of each of those things than Jane's. They were laughing and talking as they danced, stopping to give each other long, grinding honeymoon kisses. And best of all, She kept looking at Jane every few seconds it seemed, and her looks were driving Jane crazy, making her dance even more wildly, making her grind her hips against her partner even more outrageously when he pulled her close to him and kneaded her ass in his strong, soft hands.

Just when Jane didn't know if she could stand it any more, sure that in one of the next couple of close clinches she was just going to start screaming and cumming there on the dance floor—just then, after more than an hour of hot dancing with a partner whose name she didn't even know, though she knew the feel of his cock against her pussy and the feel of his hands on her ass—just then He caught Jane's eye, looked straight at her, and then turned his gaze meaningfully to the back exit of the club and nodded his head.

Though they hadn't discussed it in any detail, Jane felt like she knew just what to do. She took her partner's hand, nodded towards the exit, and began to walk him out there. "I need a little air," she said, but then just smiled because they both knew that she needed more than that.

There was a small clearing behind the club, a lighted area with garbage cans, and a few parked cars and then a darker grassy area leading off into heavier vegetation. As they emerged into the relative quiet of the tropical evening, Jane felt the cooler air against her skin and it felt wonderful. She led her dance partner 30 or 40 feet away from the door and then turned to look back at the door, watching carefully to see if they were followed.

Nothing at first, so she just turned to face the beautiful young black man she'd been dancing with, ran her hands up his strong chest to his shoulder and then melted into his arms for a deep long kiss. His cock was like iron now, and it felt lovely and big pressed into Jane's belly. She wanted him badly, but she knew that she needed to wait to make her move, so she held the kiss a few seconds longer feeling his hands as they slid down her back and took firm hold of her ass.

Then sure enough, there they were, Dave and his wife, just coming out the door themselves, laughing and talking, staying closer to the lights. Jane knew that she and her partner would be just visible to them, a couple of shapes in the near darkness. But she also know that they had been watching her closely all night and that they would know exactly who she was even if they couldn't make her features out here.

Dave knew everything, of course, but to his wife, Jane must just be that daring woman from the beach, the one with the super-tiny bikinis, the one who sunbathed topless even when nobody else did. And now the one who was grinding her hot pussy into a man she'd just met and kissing him passionately.

Looking back at them framed in the doorway, Jane could see them looking at her. And then she lifted herself up to kiss her partner again and to whisper in his ear, "I want to suck your cock," and then she dropped to her knees right there, fumbling at his tight jeans with both hands, desperate to get that cock out and to put it into her mouth.

Jane wasn't sure what excited her the most—the thought that she was about to have a stranger's hard, beautiful, dripping black cock in her mouth; or the thought the Dave and his sexy new wife were going to watch her while she went wild with it. The two thoughts together made her crazy with lust, and without even knowing it she was making little growling noises of desire as she finally got his belt undone and his pants unzipped and took his big cock into both of her eager hands.

And then her mouth was on it, and she was swirling her tongue around licking up the precum that already coated the head; and then she was almost choking herself taking the whole length of it down her throat and beginning to work her head up and down in long steady slow strokes, caressing his balls with one hand while the other snaked around his back to grab his butt and pull him closer into her.

She didn't know what would excite Dave and his wife the most, but she knew what she needed, which was to give this beautiful cock the best blowjob it had ever received and to be rewarded—soon—with a hot load of cum. So after just a few minutes of licking and swirling, she had found the good steady rhythm that he seemed to crave, and they were beautifully in sync, with him rocking back and forth fucking her mouth while she bobbed her head up and down, licking the tip of his cock with her tongue on each upstroke and then taking him chokingly deep on each downstroke.

He was making soft moaning noises and so was she, and after some time—Jane was too crazed with lust to know how much—he suddenly grabbed her head tightly in his hands and gave half a dozen sharp, grunting strokes, filling her mouth with hot spurts of cum at each stroke. She swallowed hungrily, desperately, coaxing every delicious drop from his cock with her hands and her tongue, humping his leg with her pussy, realizing with a surprised thrill that she loved sucking this young stranger's cock almost as much as she loved sucking Dave's—or maybe even just as much when she added in the extra thrill of knowing that He—and She, too!—were watching.

She wanted badly to keep sucking, to make him hard again so that he could fuck her, but she didn't know for sure what Dave wanted her to do. So she made herself stop and just lifted her head and looked up at the spent, dazed young man towering over to smile adoringly at him and to tell him, "Thank you."

Then she looked over at Dave and his wife, and they had moved several steps closer to her—enough so that she knew they'd seen and heard everything, enough so that she could see his wife's hand kneading Dave's hard cock through his pants, and she could see Him, too, looking straight at her and giving a quick nod that called her back indoors.

Obedient, but whimpering with frustration, she crawled up her new lover's body, pressing herself against him as she pulled up to her full height and then stood on tiptoe to whisper in his ear, thanking him again and telling him how much she loved sucking his cock. Then she asked him his name, and he said, "James" and smiled back at her.

"I hope to see you again, James," Jane said, "it was wonderful." And she left him there to walk back inside. Dave was waiting for her just inside the door by himself—his wife must have gone to the ladies room—and he grabbed her quickly and spoke to her.

"Good girl, Jane, we loved watching that. But your pussy and your ass are mine—for now, at least. I'm going to take my wife home to fuck her—she's incredibly horny—and you should follow along within the next 10 or 15 minutes. I may need you later so leave your door unlocked. If you want to suck your new friend's cock again, that's all right, but don't fuck anybody. And if my wife ever asks you about what you've done tonight, make sure to give her all the details."

Jane's head was spinning and she couldn't quite take in what he was saying—Why would his wife ever ask her about tonight?—but before she knew it he was gone, walking out the club with his wife. They had their hands all over each other, Jane couldn't help noticing enviously. And then just as they got to the front door, She turned around and looked back into the room for a minute, her eyes going this way and that until they suddenly lit on Jane. Even across the dimly lit room, Jane could feel the power of Her look and stared back at her. And then She just shook her head back and forth, but with such a sexy smile, and then she laughed and left the club.

When they were gone, Jane realized that she didn't know how she was going to get home and that she'd need to ask the bartender to call her a cab and hope that she could figure out a way to pay the driver without any money. Thinking about how she'd do that, she began to quiver with excitement, still so horny from the evening's sexy work that she was barely able to stand.

And then her eye suddenly lit on Jason, the nice young tourist guy she'd deserted for James. He was still at the bar, talking to a nice-looking girl, but Jane suddenly knew that she wouldn't have any trouble taking him away. Possessed by a combination of raging horniness and a confidence she'd never felt before, she just walked right up to him, approaching him from the side. Before he could say anything or even quite take in the fact that it was her, she put one hand low down on his belly and the other on his ass and lifted herself up to whisper in his ear.

"Jason, baby, I'm so, so sorry for what happened earlier. Please let me explain what happened and see if I can make it up to you." She was rubbing his stomach sensuously as she spoke, and the effect was hypnotic. While the other girl looked on with her eyes wide, Jason turned to Jane, and she stood on tiptoes to kiss him softly, then took him by the hand and led him to the door.

"I want to take a ride back to my hotel," she said, and then she whispered in his ear, "And while I'm taking a ride I want to suck your cock." Jason stammered that he had a car outside and they left the club holding hands, with Jason trying and failing to cover up the hard on that was suddenly showing very visibly in his pants. Jane was almost disappointed—she had kind of looked forward to sucking Jason off in the backseat of a taxi, with the driver checking her out in the rearview mirror. But that was all right, this would be good, too.

After kissing her hungrily and rubbing his hands up and down her back, Jason opened the door of his rental car for Jane—it was an open air jeep—and she hopped in, quickly lifting up her dress so that her bare ass and pussy were pressed against the seat. The parking lot was dimly lit, but there were lots of cars coming and going, so there must have been a lot of witnesses as Jason sat himself down behind the wheel, and Jane's head dropped straight into his lap.

He interrupted her just once, to ask the name of her hotel, but otherwise neither of them spoke a word for the whole ride home, which took about 20 minutes this time, either because Jason got lost or because he didn't want the ride to end. Whatever the reason, Jane had his cock in her mouth the whole time, bobbing her head up and down, licking and sucking it, doing all of her tricks. It was a lovely, medium-sized cock, and it shot off in her mouth for the first time after about three minutes, but Jane just swallowed down the come and made gentle mouth love to the softening cock until it hardened again in her mouth 10 minutes or so later.

She had unzipped Jason's pants to get at his cock, and she was able to stroke his balls a little too as he drove, even reaching her fingers around far enough to play with his asshole. That drove him over the edge and just as they were pulling into Jane's hotel parking lot, she heard Jason groaning with pleasure and felt him lifting himself up off the seat to drive his erupting cock deeper into her mouth. She swallowed every delicious drop and was wondering if she could get him to pull his pants down the rest of the way now that they were stopped so that she could lick his balls and his asshole and try to get him hard again.

But then she suddenly remembered that she was in a hotel parking lot in an open-air car, and she had no idea who might be looking at her. And more important, she remembered that Dave had told her to be ready for him later. She lifted her head up quickly, looking around to see just one pair of eyes trained on her—a young guy who worked at the hotel smiling and nodding in approval. She winked back at him—though she didn't know if he could really make out her face in the darkness—and she lifted herself up to look Jason in the eye and to say good night to him.

"Thank you for the ride, lover; and thanks even more for the chance to suck your wonderful cock." And then she hopped out of the car and walked away sexily, loving the thought that he was doubtless staring at her ass as she walked away and wondering how he'd ever got so lucky as to encounter a hot cock-loving slut like her.

When she got back to the room, she realized that she was completely drained, exhausted from the dancing, dehydrated from the drink and the sweat, but also ragingly horny. She couldn't remember another time when she'd been so close to cumming for so long, and she couldn't even tell any more how much of her light-headedness was from the drinking she'd been doing, how much from the wild dancing, and how much from being drunk with lust.

Her dildos called to her, but she had the idea somehow that she didn't want this feeling of wild need to end quite yet. And when it did end, she wanted it to be with Dave's cock buried deep inside her. She tore off her dress, leapt into the shower for just long enough to rinse off her sweat-soaked body, drank two glasses of water, and then went to arrange herself in what was fast becoming her favorite spot in the room, the softly carpeted area just a few feet inside the door and next to the ottoman that was just the right height for being draped over and fucked from behind.

Making sure that the door was unlocked and ajar, she positioned herself right there, naked, on all fours and with her ass facing the door. After a while—she had no idea how long as she gave herself up to fevered dream/memories of the evening she'd just spent, of the outrageously sexy dance show she'd put on for the whole club, of the two new cocks that she'd just sucked—after a while, her trance was suddenly broken by the sound of the door opening, of footsteps entering the room.

She didn't even turn around to look, partly because she sure it was Him, partly because at this point it almost didn't matter who it was as long as it was a man with a hard cock. But it was Him all right, and just the sound of his voice was almost enough to start her coming as he spoke to her in a tone she'd never heard before, telling her that she looked beautiful there on the floor, that he was so hot and happy, and pushing his cock first into her pussy for a stroke or two and then into her waiting asshole without even pausing to have her lick him clean from whatever he'd been doing to his wife.

Maybe it was two minutes later or maybe it was ten that Jane found herself collapsed, limp, wrung out from an orgasm that seemed to have lasted the entire time that his cock was in her ass. She barely had the strength to turn around and crawl to it then, licking it clean slowly, inch by inch, tasting she didn't know what combination of his wife's pussy and ass and her own.

"Sleep well, Jane," he told her; "Big plans for tomorrow." And then she heard the door close and collapsed on the soft floor. It was after dawn when she picked herself up to stagger to the bed for another several hours sleep.

Day 4

Jane woke up to the sound of a ringing phone. She had slept a deep, satisfying sleep filled with wonderful, lustful dreams of all the different cocks she had sucked in the last 12 hours, imagining them in her mouth, her pussy, her asshole and with Dave's wife there somehow, too, staring lustfully at her as she serviced James's big, dark cock, and Jason's, and, most exciting of all, Dave's. She was about to explode from the excitement of it all, when she suddenly came to consciousness and realized that the impending explosion was the loudly ringing phone by her head on the night-stand.

She groggily answered it, half wondering who could be calling her, and half knowing what the answer had to be. It was Him, all right, speaking in his usual low, commanding voice, the voice she knew so well and responded to so automatically.

"There's a day-trip leaving from the marina today to take a small group of guests to some nearby islands. Register at the front desk and be on the dock in 30 minutes. I think you'll know what to do once the trip is underway. Dress appropriately, and travel very light." She could hear him smiling as he spoke the last phrases, and then, before she had a chance to say or ask anything, he hung up.

She ate a hasty breakfast and put on one of her tiny bikinis and a flimsy, nearly transparent cover up, then went quickly to the front desk, where she registered for the outing, charging it to her room. It was all happening so fast that she felt like she was still dreaming as she headed for the dock, moving quickly to get there in time. It was so strange to be headed out for the day almost naked—neither the bikini nor the cover-up covered much at all—and with no other possessions and no idea at all where she was going.