Anything for Him: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or with whom, she realized when she got to the dock and saw no sign of either Him or Her, just four somewhat older couples in their bathing suits, all with towels and snorkeling equipment and the usual paraphernalia of a beach outing. Jane stood on the dock, feeling so exposed and vulnerable, both the men and the women looking her over as she stood there, not unkindly, but clearly struck by her appearance there, alone and nearly naked. Jane was puzzled and a little scared, but through it all her pussy was throbbing with anticipation as she knew in her belly that somehow He must have something incredible in mind for her.

Then at the last minute, just as they were being asked by the young crew to board the small boat that was to take them out, Dave and his wife were walking towards down the dock towards her, talking and laughing with each other, hardly looking at Jane at all. Before Jane could take in the thrilling fact of his presence, though, he leaned down and kissed his wife briefly but sensuously, patted her softly on the ass, and said "Have a great time" and then turned and walked away.

And then, before Jane could take that in, his wife stepped aboard the boat, just turning back at the last minute to look at Jane—now the last person on the dock—and to smile at her broadly. "Aren't you coming?" she said. And Jane smiled back nervously and stepped on board.

With the other four couples finding their own spots to sit on the boat, Jane found herself naturally following His young wife, who seemed to take it for granted that they would sit together. She led the way to the forward deck of the boat where there was just room for two people to sit side by side, leaning back against the slanting front window of the cabin, their legs spread out in the sun.

Jane followed in a daze and then was relieved and happy, when her new young companion turned to her in a friendly, uncomplicated way to introduce herself. "I'm Laura," she said, smiling. "I'm here on my honeymoon." And then with a different kind of smile. "I've seen you on the beach. And at the club last night."

Stumbling a bit over her words, Jane introduced herself, told where she was from and then caught herself before saying where she worked since it was clear that Laura had no idea that Jane already knew her husband, never mind that she had been his adoring sex slave for the last six months.

As Jane rapidly figured out, the boat was taking them out to some smaller nearby islands with good snorkeling spots and secluded beaches. As they moved through the beautiful waters, they lay back a bit in the sun and Laura began chatting away in a friendly, relaxed way. "My husband—his name is David—he said that he'd overheard you somewhere talking about this outing. It sounded like a lot of fun." David! It was so odd to hear Laura just talking about Him like that, using her special name for him. Jane just nodded shyly and smiled back. She couldn't say that she actually had had no idea what the outing was about until it was underway.

It made Jane feel strangely shy to be sitting next to Her. She couldn't get used to thinking of her as just a young bride named Laura. She also couldn't help herself from stealing occasional glances at Laura's tiny bikini bottom. Laura had slipped her cover-up off to get some sun and Jane found herself thinking hard about the pussy underneath it, the pussy that had probably been fucked just that morning by Dave's cock, the pussy whose taste Jane knew so well from licking it off that cock.

As they talked—or, rather, as Laura talked and Jane nodded and smiled and said as little as possible—the tone gradually began to change a little bit, and there was something odd in Laura's voice, a kind of huskiness, as she confessed to Jane just how much attention she'd been paying to her. "I love it that you wear such small bikinis," she told Jane at one point. "David wanted me to wear ones like that, too, and when I saw you that really gave me the nerve. Besides, I saw how sexy those little bikinis looked on you, and I thought it would be exciting to wear one. And then when you were topless yesterday afternoon . . ." She giggled a little at that point. "I'm trying to decide if I've got the nerve for that or not."

They lay quietly for a while after that, both of them stretched out in their tiny revealing bathing suits, their skins glistening with sweat in the hot sun. Jane was kind of dizzy with the confusion and excitement—she wasn't sure if it was last night's margarita's or Laura's warm body right there next to her, a body that made her feel weirdly like she was closer to Dave than she had ever been before, close in a different way than when she was licking and worshipping every inch of his body.

And then after a few minutes, Laura turned over on her side to face Jane—they were just a few inches apart—and began to speak to her in yet a new tone, still excited but kind of strong, too. "I saw you at the club last night," she said, "the way you were dancing with that guy." She looked at Jane like she was looking inside her. "And what you did for him out behind the club, too." She kept staring at Jane, her voice low and direct: "I loved watching you suck his cock. It was so hot how you just knelt down right there and took him in your mouth. And it looked like you loved it too."

"I think you'll know what to do when the trip is underway." His words came back to Jane now as she turned to face Laura and to smile at her shyly.

"Yes," she said, "yes I did love sucking his cock, being down on my knees there. I don't know what it is, exactly, but the last six months or so, I've been on such a strange exciting journey, and I can't stop. I don't want to stop. I love it so much being a wanton slut, giving myself completely."

Jane was shaking a little as she spoke, telling Laura everything and nothing—saying out loud to Laura what she'd never said to anybody else in all this time she'd been a kind of sex slave, but still not revealing the one huge fact that it was Laura's new husband that she'd given herself to.

"Oh God, that is so hot," Laura said, looking frankly now at Jane's trembling body. "David and I have been talking about you," she giggled a little as she said it, "and he told me that he could tell you were a wild little slut, that you had a secret of some kind. I have to tell you"—she giggled again—"that the stories we've been making up about you have been such turn-ons that we've gone a little wild ourselves on this honeymoon. Some of the stuff that David imagined you doing . . ."

She laughed again, but there was something besides laughter in her voice. "Maybe I'll tell you later today some of the stuff he said about you."

"I'd like that," Jane said softly. And she meant it.

They lay quietly for another 30 or 40 minutes, with Jane's mind alternately racing and dreaming, until the boat pulled up close to a secluded beach on a little cove of an uninhabited neighboring island. "Sunbathers off here," the young captain announced, "the good snorkeling spot will be our next stop." None of the other couples moved—they were all holding their snorkeling gear and looking ready for that adventure.

Laura stood right up, though, and then grinned down at Jane, just long enough to say "Coming?" and headed off. Jane scrambled to follow her, accepting the bottle of water that the boat guy offered and stepping awkwardly into the thigh-high surf as she followed Laura, who walked down the beach a little ways, without looking back.

She picked a little spot in the sun—a spot that you couldn't immediately see from the opening of the cove—and laid her big towel down and only then looked back to take in the sight of Jane hurrying to follow her. "You didn't bring a towel," she said, "but that's all right. Mine's big enough to share."

She patted the spot next to her, and Jane sat down quickly, hardly able to take in how fast things were moving. She both knew and didn't know what was about to happen. Or rather, she knew that something sexy and exciting was going to happen for sure, but couldn't quite figure out what it was going to be. Was Dave going to show up unexpectedly? Or one of the other couples? Was Laura going to reveal to Jane that she knew she had been fucking and sucking her husband? Was she angry?

Even though Laura must have been 10 years younger than Jane, she still seemed to be taking charge somehow, or maybe it was just that Jane herself was so eager to follow Laura's lead, since that's clearly what Dave would want.

All these thoughts were racing through her mind as Laura made little bits of small talk about the beautiful scene and then lay back to relax a bit. Jane settled down, too, to relax as much as she could with her mind and body on fire the way they were. She couldn't help staring at Laura as they lay there side by side, with Laura's eyes closed—or were they just half closed?—as she breathed easily, her lovely young tits rising and falling inside her bikini, her tanned flat belly glistening with the day's heat, her tiny bikini bottom tented up just slightly between her two raised hipbones.

Just when Jane had begun to wonder if anything was going to happen, Laura suddenly opened her eyes, meeting Jane's before she could look away, holding them in her direct gaze, and then smiling again, this time with a definite touch of naughty playfulness.

"I know you like to sunbathe topless," she said to Jane. "I saw you, and it looked so sexy and comfortable. I didn't have the nerve to join you at the hotel, but here . . . What do you think, Jane? Shall we go for it?"

There was no question what the right answer was—the answer that would please Dave and the answer that Jane herself was very eager to give. "That sounds so nice," she said, returning Laura's smile as warmly as she could and then reaching up to untie her bikini top and slip it off. Laura watched Jane as her full tits came into view, and then sat right up, still looking at Jane and unfastened her own top, pausing just a second before she took it off.

Her tits weren't quite as big and full as Jane's but they were perfectly shaped, with lovely pink nipples. Jane thought about how much Dave must love those tits, but then averted her eyes before she got caught staring for too long. And then before lying back down, she realized the obvious thing to do next. "What the hell," she said, smiling, and then she reached down to slide her bottoms off too, exposing her bare, trimmed pussy to the air and to Laura's happily surprised eyes.

Laura laughed. "You're right," she said. "I mean, if we're gonna do it . . ." And then she giggled again and slipped right out of her own bikini bottoms. Her pussy was completely shaved, as Jane noticed almost jealously, feeling another twinge of jealousy when Laura, laughed a little about it and kind of blushed and said that "David" had asked her to shave for the trip.

"Asked" was the word that Jane couldn't get over, since he never asked her to do anything. It just reminded her again how much power this young, beautiful woman had, power of a kind that Jane loved to think about but couldn't imagine having herself. Somehow Laura was Dave's partner, powerful in just the same ways that he was, as Jane was gradually beginning to understand and to feel deeply.

"Do you like it?" she said, her eyes twinkling. "I actually like it a lot myself, and it's weird how much more naked I feel now. Especially out here, of course." And then she giggled again. "I guess I better be careful not to get sunburned."

"Seriously," she said. We really should put on some sunscreen. Did you bring any?" Jane hadn't, of course, so Laura, got some out of her bag and handed it over, then watching as Jane applied it carefully to her front, giving special attention to her breasts and the little triangle of newly exposed flesh around her pussy. At first, she was working hard not to let Jane see how excited she was as she caressed herself with the silky lotion.

But then she just gave in, giving her hardened nipples a little extra squeezing and attention as she put the lotion on, smiling at Laura and saying,"Sorry, I guess I can't help it when I touch them like that." And then doing the same as she applied the lotion to her pussy.

"Oh, it's all right," Laura said. "There's nobody here to see but us. And you already told me what a little slut you are." She laughed again, but Jane could hear the huskiness and excitement in her voice. And then, as Jane finished applying the lotion and started to hand the bottle back to Laura, things suddenly slipped into a whole new gear.

"No," Laura said, very directly this time—not harshly, but just clear and firm. "You put it on me. Start on my back," she said, "and take your time." And then she rolled over on the towel and lay flat, awaiting Jane's touch. Jane began to rub the suntan oil into her back, slowly and carefully, stroking all up and down.

"You need extra coverage here," she said, as she stroked Laura's ass carefully, rubbing the lotion in, spending much longer than she needed to. She worked her hands down Laura's legs, too, then back up to her ass, rubbing more slowly now, working her hands all around. She was rubbing the inside of Laura's thighs, too, lost in a hypnotic trance, sure of nothing except that it was important to touch Laura reverently and to give her pleasure.

This lasted for five or six minutes until Laura suddenly turned over and smiled again at Jane. "Now my front," she said. You're doing a very good job, Jane. Keep it up." And then Jane began to massage her neck and shoulders from the front, working her hands down slowly towards those beautiful tits, then touching them at last, feeling their heft in her hands, rubbing the lotion around and around, letting the heels of her hands play teasingly over Laura's hard nipples, then going back to caressing the undersides of the breast, making sure to cover every inch with the lotion.

Working her way down Laura's belly towards her pussy, Jane began to breathe heavily. She was kneeling on the towel, her own tits swaying as she worked, her own nipples painfully hard, her pussy puffy and wet, oozing its juices down her glistening legs. Looking up at her, Laura said, "You really are a hot little slut, aren't you Jane?"

"Yes," Jane answered breathily, "yes I am."

"And is your pussy hot Jane?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"And what's making your pussy so hot, Jane?" Laura looked up at her with an arch smile.

"Touching you, " Jane answered simply. "Looking at you."

"Good girl," said Laura and then closed her eyes. "Now my legs." Jane moved down a little, rubbing the lotion into Laura's young, tight legs, working her hands up gradually towards the pussy that she instinctively knew she wasn't to touch yet. She was waiting for a signal of some kind, or for permission, or for something. She didn't know what it was, exactly, but she knew that she was completely in Laura's power now and would do whatever she was told. More than that, she knew that she was desperate to be commanded, to be permitted to obey and serve her.

Finally, as Jane's fingers feathered their way closer and closer to Laura's pussy, Laura opened her eyes again and looked at Jane one more time. What she saw was a woman trembling and sweating with excitement, gazing at her body with complete adoration. There was no more pretending now. "Jane," she said firmly. "Tell me what you want to do."

"I want to touch your pussy," Jane said. "Please." Jane spoke yearningly now, playing a new version of the super-sexy game that she had been play with Dave for six months. "I want to rub it and touch it so bad, please. I'll do a good job, I'll make it feel so good for you."

Jane had no idea where all this was coming from—she'd never had a sexual experience with another woman before, she'd never even thought about it before the past few weeks. But there had been that girl at the waxing salon. And Laura who she'd been staring at so hungrily on the beach. And the desire for Dave to see new sides of her sluttiness and her wantonness.

And now Dave wasn't even here, but then again he sort of was because she was sure that this was what he'd had in mind this morning and that he'd be hearing every detail of this encounter tonight. And that was so exciting, but really Laura's body was so exciting all in itself, that she knew that she didn't even need those thoughts of Dave to drive her wild. During all this six months that she had been servicing him and coming so often and so, so hard, during all that time she had never been stroked herself, never had her pussy licked, never even been aware of craving that because Dave's cock was satisfying her so completely.

But now all that pent-up desire was spilling out in a new way, and somehow every sensation that she might have craved feeling in her own body she had a desperate desire to give to Laura, to please her in every way. So when Laura asked her next question, she was ready.

"Is that all you want to do, Jane? Just to touch my pussy?"

"No," Jane answered rapidly. "No, I want to lick it, please, please, I want to bury my face in it and to lick it. And please I want to lick your asshole, too." It made her a little shy and embarrassed to say these things, but she knew now that when she felt that way it was doubly important to own her feelings and to confess them. So she made herself look Laura in the eyes again and speak very slowly and distinctly. "Please, Laura, I want to lick and suck you all over, I want to do everything for you and make you feel so good. I want to do everything you tell me, but I hope so much that you'll let me lick and serve you."

It was like those letters that she'd written for Dave during their office affair, the ones he had her write and sign her name to, telling him everything that she dreamed of doing for him, that she hoped he would do to her each day. Those were the letters in which she'd told him first how badly she wanted to be fucked in the ass and then how she dreamed of licking him clean after he pissed, and then, every day, of all the things she craved.

She couldn't say it all to Laura right now, but those were the feelings, that was the urge. Somehow everything that she felt for Dave's cock was being transferred to his young wife's body—the need to please it, to make it happy. She still wanted the cock, too—a shudder went through her body as she thought of it—but the great immediate urge right now was to worship this beautiful young body in front of her.

"All right then, Jane," show me how bad you want to lick me. Make me believe it." Hearing that command, Jane dropped her head to the lovely, pink, moist shaved pussy in front of her and buried her face in it, kissing it all around, sliding her tongue in and out of the soft folds of the pussy lips, swirling the lips around in her mouth, darting her tongue in and out of the delicious pussy itself, and then pulling back every minute or so to shower little flickering kisses on the clit and tease it rapidly with her tongue.

She was whimpering and making little noises as she worked, desperate for Laura to understand how happy she was, how much she loved what she was doing. After just a few minutes, she could tell that Laura was getting close to coming, and she began to intensify her efforts, moving the tongue all around again but coming to rest with the clit, working it steadily, at just the rhythm she loved herself, teasing it along, coaxing the feeling out of it. Then after another two or three minutes of that, with her own moans and whimpers growing more urgent as she worked, begging Laura with her tongue please to come for her, please to fill her mouth with juices, then Laura began to come, thrashing her head back and forth, pinning Jane's head firmly between her legs and lifting up to meet Jane's hungry mouth on her pussy.