Anything for Him: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bucking and thrusting, she came hard and long, finally collapsing back on the towel and reaching down to pat Jane's head lovingly, holding it to her pussy as she patted it. "Mmm," she said, "that was truly lovely. You have a real gift, Jane. Did you know that?"

Lifting her head just slightly, Jane answered her. "No, I didn't know that I could do that, but I wanted to please you and I'm so glad that I did."

"How is your pussy doing, Jane?" Laura asked.

"Please it's so hot, Laura, it's on fire."

"Good," Laura said. "That must be why you licked me so well. Let's keep you nice and hot, shall we, while I give you another little treat." And then she turned over on her belly and spread her legs, offering her young tight ass to Jane's attention.

Panting with frustration—she needed to come so badly—Jane dove down to Laura's ass, separating her butt checks and plunging her tongue into that tight asshole—that asshole that she knew Dave had fucked for the first time in the last few days. Having just come so hard, Laura wasn't ready for another orgasm yet and was just surrendering herself to the delicious sensations of having her ass licked and served by Jane's loving tongue. She moaned with pleasure and wiggled her ass lazily back and forward, loving the feelings that Jane was giving her.

"Oh, Jane," she said. "Would you believe it, I've just begun to discover on this honeymoon how much pleasure my asshole can experience, and now you're giving me a whole new version of it. I would never ask David to do this, but it seems so right for you to do it. I'm really glad that you came with me today." And then she closed her eyes again and lay down to relax and enjoy Jane's services for a while.

Jane was uncertain how much time passed as she licked and probed Laura's asshole with her eager tongue. Gradually she dared to move her tongue around a little bit, exploring the inner creases of Laura's thighs, then dipping her tongue lower and lower to explore back again in the direction of her pussy as she sensed Laura's returning excitement.

And then at some point, Laura lifted herself up and ordered Jane to lie down on her back. Jane quickly obeyed though she was uncertain what was coming next. Then in a flash it was clear to her as Laura straddled her face and lowered her pussy and asshole down on to Jane's waiting, licking mouth, sliding back and forth to get maximum attention on both. This time when Laura came, Jane was frantically French-kissing her pussy, her tongue plunging deep into the steaming honeypot, her mouth open to receive Laura's juices as they oozed and flowed.

Grinding her pussy into Jane's face, Laura came again even harder than the first time, thrashing and writhing as she did. And then she lifted herself off, while Jane reached up to steal a last kiss and lick as the pussy she now craved was taken away from her. Laura laughed yet again, looking at Jane lying there, wrung out with lust, still trembling from her own excitement and need to cum.

But it was a new smile this time, with a new quality to it. "Do you have anything to say to me, Jane?" And without hesitating a beat, Jane knew the right answer, the truthful answer to that question.

"Yes," she said. "Thank you. Thank you so much for letting me lick your pussy and your asshole. I loved every second of it, and I'll do it for you again whenever you want. I'll beg you for it. I'll crawl to you and beg you for it. Anytime. Anywhere."

She was going to go on, but Jane put a finger to her lips and stopped her. "Good girl," she said. "You know, David was right about you. He said that you were more than just a slut. He said that you looked to him like somebody who had a desperate need to please, somebody who liked to follow orders, to kneel, to show your devotion. Is that right?"

In all those months, Dave had taken that fact about Jane for granted, had exploited it to the max, but had never said it out loud or permitted her to say it, to name it. And now she realized how much she craved it, this opportunity to say these words. "Yes," she said, "yes, that's completely right. I want to kneel and obey and serve and please. I need to. I crave it. I want to be . . ." she hesitated then, not sure if it was all right to continue.

"Go ahead," Laura said. "Go ahead and say it."

"I want to be a sex slave," Jane said. Then, looking Laura in the eye for just a moment—"I want to be your slave" and then she looked down.

"Are you sure that's all?" Laura asked teasingly How did she know all this, Jane wondered. Had Dave told her? It didn't matter, she had to reveal at least part of the truth now.

"No, that's not all. I want to be your slave . . . and your husband's."

"Wow," Laura said, laughing again. "I don't know if I'm ready for that or not. I mean, the girls in the sorority played these games some times, and I always was one of the tops, one of the ones who got waited on and serviced by the others. But this is a new thing. I do like you though, and I do like the idea of using you like that. She stroked a finger lazily down Jane's belly stopping just short of her pussy.

"Would you like to come, little slave?" she asked. "I wonder if I should let you." Jane's body was shaking with desire, her pussy throbbing, moving even as she commended it to hold still, towards Laura's teasing fingers. "I don't think that it's right for the mistress to make the slave come, is it?" she asked. Jane couldn't tell her at that point how many times Dave had made her come as he was seeking his own pleasure with her.

"No," she said, taking her hand away. "I don't think that's right. But you can make yourself come, I guess. That is, if you're pretty fast. I think the boat will be back to pick us up in just a couple of minutes. I better get dressed. You stay naked for now."

She stood up and put on her suit, still gazing down on Jane's body. "Well go ahead," she said. "Why aren't you obeying me?" And Jane at that point began to rub her own pussy wildly, looking up at Laura's body, thinking about what had just happened, about the new adventure that was beginning, and hardly able to take it all in.

She was so desperate to cum, but so frightened that the boat would show up around the bend before she did, catching her in the act. Still staring up at Laura with adoration in her eyes, scanning her eyes over the body she had just licked for so long and with such pleasure, she suddenly realized what she needed to push her over the hump. "Thank you," she started saying again, "Thank you, mistress, thank you mistress" over and over again, almost screaming it now as she came and came in waves.

And then she realized that Laura was walking away from her towards the shore and that boat was in sight, and she had to wonder if anybody else had heard her or not. She got to her feet and scrambled back into her suit as Laura was walking out towards the boat. She didn't think anybody could see her that well, but there wouldn't be any question that she had been nude there on the beach and was just now getting dressed.

But none of that really mattered as she hurried to follow Laura. Or was it all right to call her Laura? Was she her mistress now? Had that really just happened, or was it only some kind of sex game for the day? So many questions were swirling around in Jane's head as she followed Laura out in the water and then climbed on the boat.

For the 40 minute ride home, Laura didn't speak to her at all, just exchanging the occasional pleasantry with the other passengers, asking them in her self-possessed way how the snorkeling had been and if they'd enjoyed their day, saying in response to their questions that, yes, she and Jane had had a lovely time.

In the meanwhile, Jane didn't say a word herself, just kept her eyes focused discreetly on Laura in case there was any kind of signal to respond to, any kind of implied order to obey. When they got back to the dock, Laura still hadn't spoken to her for the whole trip as she stepped off, just saying to the others that she was famished and was going to meet her husband for a late lunch.

She started walking away down the dock after they had all disembarked, and Jane didn't know what to think or do. But then after a minute, Laura turned back and said just a couple of words in Jane's ear. "Be on the beach by 3:00 and stay till 6:00. Be topless and close to us. Then come to our room at 10:00 tonight, wearing as little as possible. I'll talk to my husband in the meanwhile and we'll see if we can use you. I have a couple of ideas for starters."

Nobody else could hear what she said, but anybody else could have seen that the one, very young woman was giving orders, and that the ripe, nearly naked older woman was hanging on her every word, nodding and agreeing with her head downcast, and then shivering with suppressed excitement as the young woman walked briskly away.

Day 5

Jane woke very early as the light slanted in the crack of the curtained window. She was disoriented for a moment, surprised to find herself sleeping on a softly carpeted floor, naked, curled up at the foot of a bed that she quickly realized was not her own. And then in the second moment, before she even lifted her head to look around, it all came flooding back.

She had followed Laura's instructions to the letter—there was never any question of not doing that—sunbathing topless on the hotel beach from 3:00 until 6:00 just a few feet from where Dave and Laura spent the afternoon relaxing, sharing private jokes, fondling each other, and occasionally going into the water, where Jane watched as Dave gathered Laura in his arms, holding and bouncing her rhythmically.

She couldn't tell if they were actually fucking in the water, but whatever they were doing, it was driving Jane wild to watch them together. Meanwhile, they almost ignored her, just looking over often enough for her to be sure that they were talking about her. But what they were saying—what Laura had told Dave, and even scarier and more exciting, what he might have told her—Jane could only imagine.

And as she imagined she lay there, exposed in the sun, wearing only a tiny bikini bottom, trying her best to conceal from other watchers on the beach—and it seemed like everybody was looking at her—the fact that she was shuddering with suppressed sexual excitement. But since her nipples were shamelessly hard and her lower belly was quivering, she couldn't really conceal much. And when she turned over, it was just as bad since, in spite of her efforts to hold still, she kept finding herself moving her hips slowly back and forth in an effort to rub her pussy against the rough surface of her towel.

And after all, she really didn't want to conceal her excitement because she was sure that Dave and Laura wanted her on display, wanted her to make a slutty spectacle of herself for their own voyeuristic pleasure. So that's what she did through the whole afternoon, lying there exposed, on the edge of cumming, so drunk with lust that she was hardly rational. The only thing that kept her from touching her own nipples and pussy and cumming right there was her awareness that she'd probably be asked to leave the beach if she did and then she wouldn't be able to obey Laura's orders.

When Laura and Dave finally left the beach at about 5:30, Jane was finally able to relax just a bit and to come down from the high plateau of excitement that she had been on all afternoon. Even though they were gone, she stayed obediently on the beach until 6:00, only then sitting up, putting on her top and almost staggering back to her room.

When she got there, she wanted badly to make herself come with her dildos. It's what she would have done just a few days before, what she had always done whenever she was away from Dave and didn't have his cock to give her shattering orgasms. But somehow things were different. Now that Laura had talked that way on the beach, had talked about whether or not she was going to let Jane come, Jane suddenly felt that she couldn't use the dildos without permission.

In the past, she had always felt like the way to take Dave home with her was to fantasize constantly about his cock while she fucked herself silly with her toys. But now, it suddenly felt like the way to have Laura—and Dave, too—with her in her room, was to obey the orders that she was pretty sure they would give her. And it seemed like Laura wouldn't want her to come.

At least that's the way that Jane's own fantasies now worked things out, and as a result she had been a hot, trembling mess of sexual need when she knocked timidly on Dave and Laura's door at the stroke of 10:00. She was barefoot, wearing a short, gauzy beach cover-up and nothing more. It was the closest to naked that she thought she could manage on the trip to their room. But it was dark enough in front of their door that she impulsively decided to take one more step in submission and slipped the cover-up over her head the instant after she knocked. And then, still following these new powerful impulses, she dropped to her knees on the mat outside their door and waited for the door to open.

It was probably only about 20 seconds later that the door opened, but it felt much longer to Jane as she knelt there naked and exposed. Even with her eyes down, Jane could see that it was Laura who answered the door, Laura's sexy, pedicured little bare feet that she was staring at as she waited, silent, for something to happen. After a few more long seconds, she heard Laura's low laugh and then her voice, "Hey honey, come and look at this. I think you'll like it."

Kneeling, naked, half afraid that somebody would see her, half hoping that they would, Jane waited there another few seconds until Dave came, her pussy oozing even more as she heard his familiar step and then raised her eyes just high enough to see his crotch, the faint outline there of the cock that she had now been without for almost 24 hours. And then the familiar, relaxed commanding voice.

"Come in Jane. But do stay on your knees, you look so lovely that way." It was hard to walk on her knees, so she crawled on all fours, slowly into the room, just imagining what she must look like to any passersby. And then the door closed behind her and an incredible new adventure began.

Thinking back on it that next morning, curled up at the foot of their bed, Jane had some difficulty remembering exactly what order things had happened in or how many times she had cum or helped Dave and Laura to cum. It had started out with the two of them inspecting and talking about her excitedly together, commenting on the lovely fullness of her tits, talking about whether she'd look better with a fully shaved pussy, then after a while asking her to stand and bend over a chair while Dave fingered her pussy and asshole, asking Laura to notice her asshole especially, how it opened so readily for his finger and then squeezed it so tight. Also how excited it obviously made her to have her asshole fingered and filled.

"I had a feeling she'd be a hot little asshole slut," Dave had said to Laura, and Jane understood then that he hadn't told her anything yet about their shared history. Which was fine, of course, it was entirely up to him whether or not to do that, and then it would be up to Laura to decide how angry to be at Jane. Somehow, Jane suspected, it wouldn't be Dave who Laura felt like punishing if the full story ever got told.

Just thinking about that possible punishment had made Jane thrill with an entirely new feeling, one that she wasn't ready for but that hit her hard even so. She couldn't keep thinking about that, though, because there was too much else to keep up with and to take in.

Exactly what had happened next, Jane couldn't get straight in her head. She knew that she had sucked Dave's cock, thrilling to the familiar feel of it as it came in her mouth. She knew that Dave had then watched her licking Laura's pussy and asshole to get them ready to be fucked and that he had fucked Laura's pussy from behind, with Laura on all fours on the floor while Jane lay underneath them, stroking and touching Dave's balls and Laura's tits, straining to get her mouth on Jane's clit or Dave's cock whenever they paused in their fucking. It lasted a long time—that's why they'd had him cum first in Jane's mouth—and then when they finally came together explosively they stayed in place while Jane licked them both clean, probing into Laura's pussy with her tongue to get every drop of his cum, and then laving his cock to get every drop of her pussy juice.

At some point they had Jane kneel on the floor, her legs spread, her back straight, her dripping pussy wide open, and told her to look them both in the eye and tell them what she hoped they would do to her. Jane blushed now to think back on what she said then—wild, extreme things, everything she could think of—she wanted to be spanked, tied, shared with others, whored out, owned. She didn't know where it all came from, she couldn't believe that she really meant it exactly. But they hadn't let her cum yet, and she was so wild with her need that it seemed like she just needed to keep saying more and more crazy and depraved things and it would somehow lift her over the edge.

But it didn't; it just made the two of them so hot that Dave began to fuck Laura again, this time moving to her asshole and starting to pump in and out there—but cautiously and considerately, not the way he fucked Jane's ass. After a while, he stopped, and he and Laura agreed that he wasn't going to be able to come that way without fucking her asshole much harder than she could stand.

Watching them from where she was kneeling a few feet away, listening to Dave talk about his need to fuck somebody's ass hard and deep, Jane was quaking with pleasure and anticipation, knowing that she was going to be used hard and to cum at last. She inched closer, sure that she knew what they wanted.

And then as Dave withdrew his throbbing hard cock from his wife's tight, almost virginal asshole, Jane dared without being asked to crawl to them, first licking his cock clean, then probing Jane's asshole with her tongue, feeling it close tightly again as Jane knelt and licked it, and then going down on all fours herself with her ass lifted high, her cheeks spread.

And then he slid his cock straight into her asshole, no stopping at her pussy, no preliminaries, just pushing it deep and hard into her while she almost screamed in pleasure. And like a few of the most intense times before, she began to cum as soon as he entered her and kept cumming for what seemed like forever as she crested and crested again, crying out, thanking them both, delirious, finally feeling Dave shoot a huge hot load into her waiting asshole. And then she licked him clean as always—but this time with the special thrill of knowing that Laura was watching, commenting to Dave, saying "I knew she was a slut, but wow, look at her licking her ass off your cock. She loves it! Oh, David, we're going to have so much fun with her."

Did they take a shower after that? Did she lick Laura's pussy again? Or just dream of it? It was all a blur, but there was no question that the night had really happened, because here she was, the morning after, still naked and sleeping at the feet of the beautiful, commanding young man and woman that she now felt she belonged to.

But did they really want her? How long was this going to last? Was it just a wild honeymoon night and then would be done with her? Would they keep her with them for the few days that remained of the honeymoon? Would Laura find out that she lived close to them and want to have her serve them back home? Would she find out even more?

Rocking back and forth, Jane wondered about all of these things, thought about what might happen, about how badly she wanted this adventure to go on and on, and then about how hot and horny it was making her yet again. She couldn't imagine where all this capacity for lustful pleasure was coming from, but if anything it seemed more intense and constant now that she wasn't being permitted to come her usual four or five times a day.