Anything for Lindsay Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O baby, this is the hottest thing I have seen in my life, please don't stop!" Lindsay continued to encourage him.

Jason bobbed up and down, really servicing his cock. He couldn't help think about how much bigger it was then his. Jason was driven but his lust for Lindsay and his swollen dick. He sucked on the large cock like he was in a contest. Up and down, his mouth stretched almost to the max. He was really going fast now.

She kept this up for another 5 minutes before pulling his head away and standing up. His mouth popped off Tom's cock and it bounced in the air, covered in Jason's saliva.

"Lay on the bed. I'm going to take a turn sucking on this beast, while you get me wet with your mouth. I need to be nice and lubed up if I'm going to take this giant in me," she instructed what was to happen next.

Quickly, she was straddling his face. He sucked at her clit. He was an oral service boy so far tonight. Jason could hear Lindsay enthusiastically sucking away at Tom's dick. He was even moaning, as to emphasize that Tom's role was to receive pleasure as Jason's role was to give it. After about 10 minutes, she climbed off his face and laid back on the bed. Tom pretty much pushed Jason out of the way and began to mount Lindsay. He tried to force the head of his cock into her, but even with Jason's oral work, it wouldn't easily go in.

"Jason baby, please go help Tom put his cock in me," she said like it was a normal request.

Jason knew his role and crawled down so his hands and face were right next to their torsos. He then took the huge cock into his hands. It felt so different then his thin penis. It was so thick, and it pulsated. Jason proceeded to rub the head of the penis around her opening before plunging it into her. They both moaned as Tom began to sink as much of his meaty tool into her as possible. Jason moved away, now standing next to the bed watching. Over the next 10 minutes Tom worked his slow thrusts into a heavy fuck. He was now pounding away at the small girl.

"Jerk it for me Jason. Baby, don't take your hand off it, but don't you dare cum," She finally acknowledge Jason, but only for a minute as she turned attention back to Tom slamming his cock into her.

So now Jason sat there, periodically stroking his dick and then stopping before he came. All while never taking his eyes off this huge guy, fucking his perfect girlfriend with a cock that was almost double what he had. Jason was at the peak of frustration, but felt helpless.

"O baby, I feel so filled, you cock is a miracleeee," Lindsay screamed out in pleasure.

She was really starting to moan now. Their bodies were covered in sweat and they seemed to be in a passionate level of sex that made Jason as jealous as possible. He just wanted it to be over.

"Ahhhh, fuccckkkkkkkkkk," Tom screamed out in pleasure as he shot his load into Lindsay's vagina.

He seemed to cum for minutes as he moaned out in pleasure while depositing his cum deep into her. Finally he collapsed onto her body. Only for a few seconds though, as he rolled off of her and headed towards the bathroom.

Lindsay looked exhausted, but seemed to be in ecstasy. The smile on her face was huge. Jason just stood there, his penis in his hand. He had no clue what to do next. What kind of fucked up threesome was this.

"Baby, I only came four times, and I really wanted to cum five times, can you please suck me off," She said to him as she spread her legs and pointed down at her freshly fucked pussy.

Jason had already gone through a lot tonight, so he figured, why not? He crawled down in between her legs and put his face in her pussy. The lips were all raw and spread wide apart. Tom's huge cock had made a serious dent on her beautiful pussy. Jason could also tell that he had blown a huge load because some of his cum was dripping out. Jason began to suck on her clit, hoping to get Lindsay off as quickly as possible. After a few minutes, Lindsay pulled on his hair.

"Suck on my pussy babby, fuck my cunt with your tongue," Lindsay said to him as she pushed his face deep into her freshly fucked snatch.

Jason close his eyes and went to work. He tried to just concentrate on pleasuring her as much as possible, hoping not to notice which juices was hers and which was his. Jason ate her pussy like he was born to do it. After a while, he moved back to her clit. The dominating position she was in turned Lindsay on so much, and she quickly came hard onto his face.

Lindsay then crawled around to where Jason's erect penis was, and licked it up and down. She did this for about 8 seconds before Tom turned the corner.

"Don't forget about me guys," Tom said as he crawled back into bed, his cock back to its full mast.

"O good, Jason just had his turn with my pussy, so now it's your turn again Tom," Lindsay said to him as she crawled around and positioned herself on her hands and knees with her pussy directly over Jason's face, as he layed on the bed.

"It would be so hot if you licked my clit as he fucked me. After Tom cums again, then you'll get to," Lindsay said to him.

Tom then got up behind her and began to slide his thick fuck stick back into her still soaking wet pussy. They both moaned out in pleasure as his entire length disappeared inside her. Jason started at her pussy being fucked only inches away from his face. He could do nothing but stare.

"Jason, suck my clit baby, please!" Lindsay moaned as she grabbed his penis.

Still his penis controlled his brain and her touch reminded him of that as he leaned forward and took her clit into his mouth. He sucked on it as Tom continued to plow his huge cock deep into her pussy. Tom was laughing, but Lindsay just moaned as if she was in the greatest pleasure of her life. Having her boyfriend suck on her clit while a big cocked stud slammed her pussy was not only fulfilling all her pleasure zones, but the idea of it turned her on to new heights.

Tom then took a hold of Lindsay's ass and really started to fuck her hard. For some reason Jason took this as a challenge and began to suck harder on her clit. Lindsay screamed at the top of her lungs and her entire body shook, spasming around Tom's huge tool. The sensation set him off as he shot his second load of the night deep into Lindsay's pussy. The two of them then collapsed down onto the bed, Tom's cock still inside her, and both of them laying on Jason's face.

Finally Tom got up, and began to put his robe back on.

"OK, well that was a fun night. Lindsay, thanks for the pussy, I trust you can take care of pee wee here, yourself. Let me know if you guys ever wanna have another "threesome", Tom said as he laughed on his way out.

He had got to just show up and have his way with Lindsay's fantastic breasts and gorgeous pussy, not to mention Jason. Then he left to go do whatever he wanted. Jason was stuck her to clean up the mess, still having not gotten to even lick her breasts.

"Baby, come here," Lindsay moaned to him softly, still in ecstasy from the fuck and suck she had just received.

Jason cuddled up next to her so that she was behind him. She rubbed her huge tits all over his back and took his small penis in her hand.

She then whispered into his ear, "That was so fucking hot baby. When you sucked his cock for me, I have never been more turned on in my life. You really have shown me how sorry you are, but I am still a little upset," Lindsay said as she rolled him over onto his back so that he dick was pointing straight up in the air.

Lindsay traced his fingertips alongside Jason's penis, and more and more pre-cum leaked out. His dick was literally purple and so hard it looked to be straining itself. This entire ordeal has turned Jason on. He could not believe how much he had enjoyed all this despite not having yet cum. But now that was the only thing on his mind. Getting to cum. It had been over a week since he had cum, despite being teased the edge over and over again throughout the seven days. As Jason rolled over he gawked openly at Lindsay's breasts, completely bare and absolutely spectacular. He almost shot his load just at the sight of her perfect tits.

"So we have another deal to make, Jason," Lindsay started up again, she blew on his cock before starting up again.

"It is your decision, either A, you can fondle and suck my breasts while I jerk you off to the most absolutely intense orgasm of your life, Then well take a shower together, and I will put your cage back on, and it will stay on for 4 days until we make another deal. Or you can choose option B, I go and get some ice, and well get you penis to shrivel back up into turtle form, and I put you back in the cage, and in a week I will be all yours however you want for 24 hours. Sex, blowjobs, my tits, whatever you want, all at your full control," Lindsay finished explaining before sticking her tongue and lightly licking just below the head of his penis.

Jason shook in pleasure. He had to cum now. 24 hours ravishing her was all he wanted, but no way he could go another week without cumming. Plus, if this was part of the current deal, maybe it would be part of the next one too. No way, I have to cum way all he could think. His 5 inch penis was controlling his entire body.

"A. I choose A. Please baby, make me cum. I need to cum. Please!," Jason begged.

Lindsay's famous wicked smile came out and Jason almost immediately began to regret his decision. Lindsay made sure he didn't regret it for long as she took his hand and put it on her breast. They were like pillows, the most amazing pillows ever, so perfect. He reached up with his other hand to fondle and squeeze her huge breasts and tits. He leaned forward to suck them, but she leaned forward first and took his penis in her hand.

"Ooooo myyy," Jason said as her hand began to stroke. Her hands on his penis, combined with his hands on her breasts gave him the most euphoric experience of his life, and within 10 seconds he was shooting the biggest load of his entire life. Lindsay pulled back so his hands fell of her breasts but continued to milk him as he blasted shot after shot of cum onto his own chest and face. Lindsay was aiming it like a toy, giggling as he sprayed himself. Jason didn't even mind, he was in the most pleasure of his life.

Finally it stopped, and Jason collapsed into exhaustion on his back. He rested for what felt like 5 minutes. He then woke to a familiar click as the cage reminded him that his 60 seconds of bliss was only temporary. Lindsay even had a bikini top on for the shower they were about to share.. His next four days of torture had just begun...

12