Anything For The Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

Our bodies came together on the couch. I loved the feeling of our breasts pressing against each other. I could only imagine what this must have looked like to Frank, who sat quietly with his cock still very erect and poking from his pants.

My primary concern was Debra and her mouth on mine. She was a great kisser, making me feel comfortable during these learning stages of how to please another woman. Her long blonde hair was very fine and I found myself running my fingers through it as we embraced.

The more I kissed her mouth the more I felt the urge to use my lips and tongue elsewhere on her body. Nobody needed to teach me what came next. I kissed her neck and shoulders before moving down to her breasts. They rose from her chest beautifully, perfectly shaped and topped with nipples that glowed a bright pink.

What began as light licking on my part soon turned into frantic sucking of Debra's nipples, forcing as much of her breasts into my mouth as possible. Her skin was so soft; her breasts so delicate in the way they fit into my hands. I couldn't get enough of them and her moaning seemed to indicate she couldn't get enough of my licking and sucking. I felt her raise her lower body up to mine the more I focused to her tits.

Instinct must have made me slide down her body, past her stomach and between her legs. I was at the end of the couch, but got on my knees with my feet extending over the arm of the couch and prepared to make Debra cum. She spread her legs and I put my hands under her ass, loving the feel of her supple skin resting in my palms.

I heard rustling across the room and noticed Frank lowering his pants and underwear. That's the last I would observe from him until I was done with Debra.

My first contact with a woman's pussy was better than I could have imagined. Debra was wet from my attention to her breasts and the juices made it easy for my tongue to slide between the folds of her skin. I followed the folds upward until reaching her clit, feeling her body flinch when my tongue touched it.

I licked it and placed it between my lips. I knew this is where I'd be when Debra had her orgasm. My own masturbation taught me the magic of this area. Now I'd do the same for Debra with my mouth.

After I began manipulating the clit with my tongue, I reached up with one hand and felt for Debra's nipple. Once I found one I continued licking her, rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Her body rolled under me, at times trying to escape my touches and other times stretching to get closer to me. She called out my name several times causing me to intensify my assault. And then her body rose from the couch a few inches, indicating to me she was about to cum.

Debra clutched the back of my head with both hands and pulled me to her. I clamped my mouth around her clit and licked furiously. My hands slid under her so I could feel her wonderful ass again.

She started to cum with little cries that increased in volume and frequency the more I licked her clit. Debra bucked her hips up and down, making it difficult to keep in contact with her. But I hung on the best I could and listened to her moan with delight.

I wasn't sure when I would know she was done, but she allowed me to keep licking for what seemed a long time. She must have had more than one orgasm because I thought she was done once, then she raised her ass off the couch again and pulled me closer. I felt her clit on my tongue and the soft skin around it, knowing that each time I touched it she would want to cum again.

Debra finally indicated she was done by pulling her body away from my face, unable to accept any more of my licks and kisses. I laid my head on the inside of her thigh and looked across the room at Frank.

His huge cock was in his hand, but he was softly holding it, not trying to cum. He smiled at me and let me see his erection. I was already excited from doing Debra and the sight of the man's cock energized even more.

"Oh, my God, Traci," Debra sighed. "That was wonderful. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, kissing her leg. "I hope you enjoyed it."

She just murmured her approval with sounds of satisfaction. I was still staring at her father's cock.

Then I watched the man stand and take off his shirt, revealing his entire body to me. This was a man who kept himself in good shape and I became aroused at the thought that he might want to fuck me now.

"Come here, Traci," he said. It was a demand, but not a malicious one.

I rolled across Debra's legs and stood next to the couch. I couldn't take my eyes off of Frank's cock, which stood several inches out from his body, pointing up at the ceiling.

"Get on your knees and face the couch," he ordered.

I did as he said, the anticipation building inside. I looked at Debra, curled up on the couch and seemingly as eager as I was to see what would happen next.

"Put your hands on the couch," Frank said. I obeyed.

I heard him move, then I felt his hands on my ass. They moved to the inside of my thighs and gently forced my legs apart. I desperately wanted to feel his cock next—and I wasn't disappointed.

It hit my ass before finding its way to the entrance to my cunt. I was very wet and only slightly concerned about the size of the man about to fuck me. I was willing to take anything at this point just to have him inside me.

Frank took a second to run his fingers down the outside of my hips and over my ass. Then he took his cock in his hand and guided the head into my cunt. He heard my moan as he slowly inserted his shaft. It stretched me until the head was completely inside, then I just felt a constant pressure as the rest of his cock slid in. I gripped the couch with my hands, ready for the fucking I knew was coming. The fucking I wanted so bad.

The sound of Frank's skin hitting mine filled the room. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the huge cock sliding in and out of me. When I opened my eyes again Debra was moving in front of me. I moved my hands to let her sit directly in front of my breasts. Then I leaned against her shoulders as she began sucking on my tits, licking me just as I had licked her.

Her father started fucking me harder, pushing my body into Debra's waiting mouth. I was about to cum when Frank beat me to it. He clutched my waist and forced his cock into me with deep, hard thrusts. Cum began flowing and continued for the next thirty seconds as he pounded me from behind.

Frank grunted with each violent push forward, cum filling my cunt. I would have reached down to my clit to cum had Debra not been at my tits. Her continued sucking and licking was enough to start my orgasm, which Frank was good enough to wait out while his cock slowly deflated inside me.

I cried out Debra's name and she used her hands to push a breast into her mouth. Frank gripped the other and I asked him to squeeze the nipple. I thought my orgasm would never end with the father and daughter doing me the way they were.

When I was done, I kissed Debra. Then I turned and hugged her father, kissing him while fondling his cock and feeling our combined juices on it.

From that evening on I was a little disappointed when Tony would call me into his office and ask me if I'd meet one of the male executives in his room. Tony would laugh when I asked if he had a daughter. I think I'd settle for a wife, also, but I haven't tried that yet. Maybe next time.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12