Anything for You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evanslily
evanslily
2,884 Followers

"You were snoring!"

"You gave me champagne!"

Drew groaned. "Two glasses?"

"I'm a cheap date, what can I say?"

"Not that bloody cheap," he reminded me, nodding towards our discarded plates. I giggled again, seeing the remnants of our evening meal. "If I'd known you were going to order chicken nuggets and chips, I really would've taken you to KFC."

I gave him a beatific smile. "Hey, that's your fault—you put the idea in my head. And anyway, that wasn't chicken nuggets and chips. That was—" I drew quotation marks in the air "—'chicken goujons with thickly-sliced, hand cut potato wedges'. Not the same thing at all."

"From the children's menu."

"There was nothing on the grown-up menu I wanted!"

"At three times the price of a KFC."

"I told you, I'll pay half the bill."

He smiled again, shaking his head. "That's so not gonna happen."

I smiled back, happier than I could remember being in a very long time. "So what's next?" I asked before yawning hugely, stretching my arms above my head.

"Well... We've had dinner. Drunk a bottle of champagne. Watched Demzel Washington save the world." Drew ticked the items off on his fingers. "Watched Anne Hathaway nearly get the guy—"

"She really didn't get him?"

"No, I told you, he shot everyone." He grinned, knowing I didn't believe him for a second. "So let's see..." he murmured, pretending to consider for a moment.

Guessing what was coming—there was only one pay-per-view option left, after all—I groaned under my breath.

"We could check out the trouser press. I've always wanted to play with one of those."

I gave a snort at the unlikely suggestion.

"Or I could run you a nice warm Jacuzzi."

"Really?" Touched, I tilted my head back again. "You'd do that for me?"

"Sure." He sent me a teasing smile. "And while you're in there, I'll watch the porn."

I grimaced at him, fairly confident he didn't mean it. Because that would be just too weird, wouldn't it? Drew watching writhing bodies on screen, with me right next door in a bath full of bubbles? "The Jacuzzi sounds rather nice," I confessed.

"Okay." He reached behind us to turn up the lights then gently seized my upper arms. "Up you go," he coaxed, easing me forwards. "Give me five minutes and I'll—" He broke off abruptly, his fingers tightening on my shoulders.

"What?" I demanded, twisting around to look at him—only to realise exactly why he'd stopped the moment I caught the direction of his gaze.

Bugger.

"What's this?" Looking grimly amused, he reached around me and picked at the lace-edging of my camisole, now just visible above the top of my loosened bathrobe.

"Nothing," I lied, grasping the sides of the robe with both hands and hastily pulling it closed. "A trick of the light, maybe?"

"Sam?"

Oh no, he was giving me his best 'scary lawyer' look. "You didn't see anything," I babbled, already weighing up my options for escape.

"Is that right?" he said disbelievingly. "So you haven't reneged on the terms of my dare, then? You're not wearing any clothes under that bathrobe?"

"No," I squeaked, edging away from him. "I'm not wearing any clothes."

"You're not?" Drew matched my movements, wiggle for wiggle. "Because if I find out you're lying—"

"I swear!" I cut in, already starting to giggle. "I'mnot wearing any clothes!"

"Really?" Laughing now, he shifted nearer. "Then you won't mind if I check that out for myself...?"

"No!" I shrieked as he wrestled me down to the bed, knowing full well my strength was no match for his. And sure enough, within seconds, he'd rendered me helpless, his thighs holding my lower body in place, one hand capturing both of my wrists in a single swift movement, pinning my arms above my head.

"Hmm." That 'scary lawyer' look was back. "Let's see... What have we here?"

I squirmed beneath him, putting up as good a fight as I could manage. "I'm not wearing clothes!" I gasped between giggles. "See?" I added as he parted the top of my gown with his free hand, nudging the two sides open. "No clothes."

He smiled, gazing down at my camisole, now fully revealed. "I beg to differ," he said calmly. "You lose. This bed is mine."

"Ah—no," I retorted triumphantly, shaking my head. "I'm not wearing clothes. This is underwear!"

"Underwear?" He gave a snort of laughter. "Since when is underwear not clothes?"

"Oh no, no, no... Technically, underwear isn't clothes."

Drew grinned. "You're callingme on a technicality?"

I gazed up at him, lying quite still beneath him, and gave him my most innocent smile.

"Nope." He shook his head, laughing now. "Nice try, gorgeous. But if you want the bed, this—" he reached for the bottom of the camisole. "This has to come off."

"No!" I stared at him in horror, no longer smiling. "Drew—please..."

Already curling his fingers into the hem, he didn't seem to realise my mood had changed. "Sam, ithas to come off."

"No..." I struggled anew, watching his eyes widen as I bucked against him. "No, you don't understand—"

"Ooh, up for a proper fight, are we?" He was still grinning, his hand tightening around my flailing wrists, pressing them down into the pillow, his other hand still tugging playfully at the camisole. And I realised in that moment he had no intention of taking it off—he simply thought I was afraid he'd reveal my breasts...

"Drew, stop," I pleaded as he edged it higher, pushing the silky material towards my belly button now. In another few seconds, he'd see. "For God's sake, I don't want the bed, okay?" I wailed. "I'll sleep in the other room!"

He stopped at once, his shocked gaze landing on mine. "You'll sleep in the other room?"

I swallowed hard, completely at a loss for words.

"Sam..." He shook his head, the look of anguish in his expression almost too much to bear. "Youknow I'd never hurt you, don't you? Never in a million—"

"I know," I whispered, finding my voice at last. "It's not that."

"It isn't?" Drew didn't seem relieved. If anything, he appeared more worried than ever. "Then what the hell—?"

I witnessed the moment he figured it out, saw the flash of startled comprehension cross his face. And biting my lip so hard I thought it might bleed, I watched as his attention flicked back to my camisole, his fingers once again tangling in the hem. This time, he didn't pause until he'd eased it up to just below my breasts, his gaze settling on my newly-exposed flesh.

"Oh Sam, no..." he murmured.

My vision promptly blurred at the tenderness in his tone. "Drew—"

"Isthis why you're still a virgin?"

*

Pretty please, don't vote me down for leaving y'all on a cliff-hanger. I might just get too upset to write the next bit!

Thank you all so much for the prodding and poking. You'll be pleased to know I'm black and blue all over... ;-) But seriously, all those votes and comments made my week. You guys are the best.

And please accept my gratitude for reading this chapter too. As usual, all votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

Lily

-x-

evanslily
evanslily
2,884 Followers