Anything For You, My Dear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The DP goes five minutes before Sue has her first orgasm. It's a real screamer. Both of us guys last through it easily. Two minutes later, Sue screams again and clamps down on both of us. I'm fine but Mark can't make it, he cuts loose and it causes Sue to scream again as his cock is pulsing. As she stops cumming, I continue to fuck her ass. I'm not paying attention to what Kate is doing when suddenly something wet touches my asshole. I look around and Kate is licking my asshole. Then she moves to my balls and a finger is pushed into my ass. I can't stand it, I scream loudly and start to cum into my wife's ass. The finger begins to rub my prostate and I scream again. I'm cumming and cumming.

Goddamn, I'm going to die. It feels like my heart is exploding. Suddenly, everything goes black. I wake up minutes later on the floor and my head hurts. Sue is holding me. I look up at her and see two of her. I shake my head and close my eyes. "Honey, are you all right?"

"I see two of you, Sue. What happened?"

"You passed out and fell off the bed hitting your head on the floor. I'm getting dressed and you are going to the emergency room."

"No, honey, I'll be fine."

"BULLSHIT! I'm taking you to the ER. Kate, help me get him dressed."

Kate says, "I'm sorry, Danny. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I'm so dazed I can't even concentrate on what she's saying.

Sue yells at Kate to dress me. I look at Sue and she's dressing. Kate is trying to get my pants on without much luck. I'm trying to help but I'm so dizzy I'm not really helping. Mark is trying to help me stand. I grab one of the bed posts and Sue is there helping me pull my pants up. She then grabs a shirt and pulls it over my head. Mark is helping her get my hands in. Mark pushes me down on the bed and puts my shoes on. He then pulls me up and he and Sue are helping me walk out.

We get out to our car and Mark gets me in the passenger side. Sue takes off and the Mathews are following in their car.

At the emergency room, they immediately take me into an exam room and a doctor comes in. He checks my head out. There's a lump on my head. He asks Sue what happened to me and she tells him I fell off the bed and hit my head. She doesn't tell him we were having sex. He examines me. My sight is back to normal. It happened during the drive to the ER. That was scary seeing two images out of the windshield but part way to the ER, my sight came back together.

The doctor says I have a concussion and wants me to stay overnight for observation. Sue asks if she can stay with me and he says sure. She sends the Mathews home and we are soon in a room. I'm not feeling too bad but I'm starting to get a pretty bad headache. Sue kisses me and tells me she was so scared when I hit the floor. I tell her I don't remember what happened. "What was I doing to fall on the floor?"

"You don't remember?

"No."

She whispers in my ear and tells me about the DP and that Kate was doing something to me that made me pass out. She says, "We are not doing anything with them again." I don't really care. I'm still a little dazed and my head is really hurting now. It's hard for me to concentrate on anything but the headache. I ask her to get a nurse.

The nurse brings me a Vicodin and I take it. Sue is holding my hand. I ask Sue if she had enough orgasms tonight and she laughs. She says, "I've had plenty tonight."

I smile and says, "Good. I'm glad."

Sue says, "Injured and still worried about my orgasms. I love you so much, Danny."

After a half hour my head is feeling a little better and I'm not so dazed anymore. The doctor shows up and checks me out again. He asks me how I'm feeling and I tell him I'm feeling better, that the Vicodin is helping my headache. He soon leaves.

I look at Sue and tell her I love her very much. She tells me she doesn't know what she would do without me and she loves me. I grip her hand tight and pull her over to me and kiss her.

Soon I'm feeling sleepy. Must be the Vicodin. I tell Sue and she tells me to go to sleep if I'm tired that she will be here waiting. I smile at her and close my eyes. I wake up sometime later and she's in bed with me. I turn toward her, put my arm over her and kiss her shoulder. In the morning, I wake up and she's sitting in the chair again. I feel okay this morning. The headache is back but not as bad.

The doctor comes in and checks me out again. I tell him the headache is back but it's not bad. He tells me he's going to release me and recommends I spend a least three days in bed when I get home. Bethany shows up and comes in to give us both a kiss. She asks me how I feel and I tell her. I tell her the doctor is sending me home and she's very happy. She's a really good friend.

Soon we're on our way home. Sue makes me go to bed and then cooks me something to eat. Kate calls an hour after we get home and Sue tells her that we are probably done swinging. I can hear Kate saying something on the other end. It's pretty loud. Sue tells her if we do start up again it will never be with them again then she hangs up. Later that day, I remember what Kate was doing to me when I passed out and I tell Sue. She is steaming now. "That bitch is never ever getting near you again!"

I tell Sue that I don't really care if we swing anymore. I tell her I'll leave it up to her. She says "Maybe just with Bethany, okay honey?"

I say, "Sure, Bethany can join us but I don't want to have sex with anyone but you."

"Why, honey?"

"It just doesn't feel right any more to me. I want you to get together with Bethany though. I know how you feel about each other." Sue is not happy.

Bethany comes over to visit and I can hear them talking in the living room. Bethany comes in and says, "So you don't want to fuck me anymore? That makes me very sad."

"Yeah, it just doesn't feel right now."

"Well, sleep on it a while and I'll come back and talk to you. I need you, Danny, I need you to fuck me at least once a month. Don't deny me, please. I love you and Sue. You are a package deal to me. I truly love you both very much. Just think about it, please." She actually crying and now I feel rotten. She leaves and Sue looks in on me and then hurries out. I hear talking again but can't make it out what they are talking about.

I hear the door close and Sue comes back into the bedroom. "Honey, why won't you be with Bethany?"

"I don't know, baby. I'll think about it. Maybe it's the concussion. Like I said, it just doesn't feel right now." She starts to cry. "Please don't do that, honey. I'll swing with Bethany, okay."

Sue says, "Do you mean that or are you just saying that because I'm crying?"

"I love you, Sue. I've said many times I will do anything for you and I will. Whatever you want me to do."

"Even if it doesn't feel right to you."

"Yes, baby." She give me a long hug and then a kiss. She leaves me alone and I know she's calling Bethany. I guess I'm okay with fucking Bethany. For some reason, it just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe when this concussion gets better I'll feel different.

The next day, Bethany comes over and Sue leaves us alone.

Bethany tells me she loves me and needs me. She hugs me and before I know it, she's got my cock out and is deep-throating me. Damn, she's good at that. I finally cum in her mouth and she swallows my cum. She then gives me a long French kiss and tells me she would do anything for me and she loves me. I tell her I love her too but only as a very good friend. She smiles and lays her head on my chest for a while.

Bethany soon walks out and Sue comes in. I ask her if she knew what Bethany did to me. She smiles and says it was her suggestion. She tells me she wants me from now on to treat Bethany as my second wife. She says it's her suggestion that Bethany join us at least twice a month and maybe even more. I'm surprised. I tell her I don't think pretending she's my second wife will make me fall in love with Bethany. I'm not sure I can love two women like that. Sue looks a little sad after that statement.

She goes out for three hours that afternoon.

The next day I'm feeling a little better. The headache is still there but I don't need any more pills. I can deal with what little pain there is. I've still got some dizziness when I bend over but it's getting better.

Sue comes in with my supper and she sits down to talk to me. "Danny, do you think you can have sex tonight?"

Since I've been feeling really horny today, I say, "Yes, honey. Tonight's fine."

She says, "I'm inviting Bethany."

"Okay, if you want."

"I'm also going to have a special ceremony and then you are going to fuck her. I want you to cum in her and I'm going to eat your cum out of her."

My mouth is hanging open. "Ah...okay."

"You're good with that?"

"I will do anything for you, sweet Sue." She smiles and kisses me. I finish eating and she helps me to the shower making sure I don't fall. She joins me and we wash each other.

At 8 pm, Bethany arrives. I'm back in bed. I can hear them talking but not what they are saying. They both come into the bedroom and start shedding clothes. I take my PJs off and my underwear. Bethany comes and sits on the bed with me. I kiss her. Sue comes over to the bed and says, "Ceremony time. This is a non-legal marriage ceremony between my dear husband and my dear friend."

I look at her like she's crazy. She says, "Anything I want, honey." Okay, I get it. Bethany grabs my hand.

"Do you, Bethany, take my husband, Danny, to be your non-legal husband. To love, honor and fuck him for better or for worse?"

Bethany looks at me and says, "I do."

Sue looks at me and says, "Do you, Danny, take Bethany to be your non-legal second wife. To love, honor and fuck her hard for better or for worse?"

I hesitate but look at Bethany and say, "I do."

She hands me a ring. What the hell? "Repeat what I say. 'With this ring, I thee wed as my second non-legal wife.'" I repeat the line. "Put the ring on her right ring finger, honey." I do.

She hands Bethany a ring. "Repeat what I say, Bethany. 'With this ring, I thee wed as my non-legal husband.'" Bethany repeats the line. "Put the ring on his right ring finger." She does.

"I now pronounce you husband and second wife. You may kiss the bride and then consummate the marriage." This is nuts but I'll do anything for Sue.

I take Bethany in my arms and give her a long French kiss. She looks in my eyes and says, "I do love you, Danny."

I say, "I love you too, Bethany. I'm glad you are in our lives."

Bethany bends down and takes my cock in her mouth and begins to suck me. I scoot down and start to pull her body around so I can eat her. She's definitely one of the best cock suckers I have ever met. We pleasure each other for five minutes and then Bethany gets up and grabs a condom. Sue says "No, Bethany, no condom. You're on the pill, right? Fuck our husband bareback."

Bethany shrugs her shoulders and sits on my cock. She starts to move on me and I reach down and start to rub her clit. With my other hand, I start to play with her right nipple. I'm pinching it lightly and she's starting to moan. About three minutes later, she screams and arches her back as her first orgasm hits her. After she finishes, Sue moves behind her and suddenly Bethany squeals and looks behind her. She's smiling when she turns back. Another minute and she screams really loud again and clamps down on me. I make it through that orgasm.

Bethany has three more very hard orgasms as I'm rubbing her clit and whatever Sue is doing behind her. I feel a finger enter my ass and I groan. Sue is rubbing my prostate now so I last maybe fifteen seconds and start to shoot streams of cum into Bethany. Bethany screams again as her last orgasm hits her. I don't know how many streams I shot into her but it was a lot. That probably was the best orgasm of my life. Bethany is collapsed on my chest. She looks at me, kisses me and says, "You are the best, my not quite husband. I love you and your wife." I just smile at her and kiss her again.

Bethany gets off of me and lays down beside me. Sue immediately takes my deflating cock in her mouth and cleans it, surprising me. When she's done, she moves over to Bethany and starts to eat my cum out of her. I'm laying there watching them. After a few minutes, I'm getting hard again. Yeah, I love to watch lesbian sex live. I start to stroke myself and when I'm hard enough I get up, a little unsteady, and pull my real wife's hips up. I slip into her because she's really juicy from the lesbian sex. She squeals and I start to pound into her. It's going to take me awhile to cum.

As I'm pounding Sue, Bethany starts to cum. I love to watch a female orgasm face and Bethany has a great one. Two minutes later, Sue screams and grabs hold of Bethany's thighs. When that happens, Bethany cums again. The ladies have four more orgasms together before I lose it again. I shoot three streams of cum into Sue and pull out. Bethany grabs Sue and starts to pull her around to get into a '69'.

The ladies continue to eat each other and soon both start another orgasm. I'm sure there's no cum in either of them now but they keep going. I'm amazed. Another orgasm later and they stop. I'm half asleep because I'm just exhausted.

Sue says, "Are you okay, honey?"

"Yeah, baby, just tired now." They both cuddle into me and begin to kiss me. Then they both say, "Good night, husband." I laugh and tell them, "Good night, wives."

I say, "I love you both." I fall asleep but I learned later that they both got up and did some drinking, some kissing and some dancing too.

Bethany is over basically three times a week. I'm starting to really love threesome sex again. Once a month, they even give me two asses to fuck. It's great. I even told Sue that I'm ready anytime she wants to rejoin the swinging scene again. She says she's happy the way we are now. That's fine with me. I am truly in love with both Bethany and Sue now. It's strange but I love it.

The End.

12