Anything for Zoey Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoey's turn for some fun.
3.9k words
4.17
17.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

This is a work of fiction and the author does not condone sexual violence in real life. All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

+++

"Now the real fun can begin!" The tormentor of Bella and Zoey said, looking down at a naked Bella. Bella stared up at him, eyes full of horror.

"What do you mean?' The terrified girl asks.

The man smiles, "Seeing you cum really turned me on. So, you now have one of two options, let me fuck you or your little sister. Doesn't really matter to me, but the girl might be a bit sore after..." The man trails off, looking at Zoey while licking his lips.

Bella thinks for a moment, trying to find a way out of this situation. She keeps looking back and forth between the man's large cock and her younger sister. There is no way Zoey could take that... no I couldn't do that to her... Bella thinks. The man reaches under the bed and pulls out a pair of scissors. Zoey and Bella both watch in horror as he holds them up to Zoey's shirt and cuts it away, leaving the 18-year-old clad in only her black bra and leggings. "You going to let me fuck your little sister then?" The man asks impatiently, holding the scissors up to Zoey's leggings, ready to cut them away.

Bella looks at him, violently shaking her head, "No..." She says weakly, followed by a much louder "No! Fuck me instead."

The man smiles, "See, not that hard to say. Now, want to make things easier on yourself?"

"Of course!" Bella answers, hoping for a break from this horror.

The man smiles coldly, pulling his cock out of his pants. It is already fully erect at 8.5 inches. He stands on the bed above Bella and in front of Zoey, "Get sucking sweetie!" He orders.

Zoey looks at the cock before her in horror, remembering Bella's violent throat fucking. She has had very little experience sexually, only having sex with her one boyfriend a few times and his cock wasn't nearly this large. The man frowns down at the teen, "You waiting for something? Come on, get sucking! If I feel you bite me, Bella here is really going to hate you for it."

Bella stares up from below in horror. How could I have gotten us into this mess? Bella asks herself, watching as Zoey grasps the base of the cock and slowly moves her mouth to it. Please don't hurt her... Bella thinks. Zoey takes the tip of his cock in her mouth and begins to inexpertly work it.

Maybe if I just get it a bit wet before he fucks Bella this will be easier for her. Zoey thinks as she tries to focus on the member before her. Her tongue rubs over the cock in her mouth, trying to make it as wet as possible. Zoey slowly tries to take more of his member into her mouth, rubbing her tongue over the man's shaft.

After about a minute, the man pulls his cock from Zoey's mouth. It glistens with some of her drool, which is also dripping down her chin. "Alright Bella, your sister tried to help you out..." The man says, positioning himself between Bella's thighs. Bella closes her eyes tightly as the man pushes the tip of his cock inside her moist folds. Bella let out a soft whimper and opens her eyes, hoping the man will be gentle with her. Despite her wetness and experience with guys, Bella was worried. She had never been with a guy whose cock was this big. The man begins to gently slip in and out of Bella, letting her get used to the head of his cock being inside her. The man takes hold of Bella's stomach, just above her hips. Zoey watches her sister's chest rise and fall as the man just leaves the tip of his cock inside her older sister.

Just as Bella begins to get used to the head of the man's cock, he suddenly forces himself deep inside the young woman. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Bella cries out in a mixture of surprise and pain. The man then begins to fuck Bella as hard as he can, rapidly thrusting in and out of her pussy. Bella's breasts bounce wildly as the man pounds away at her pussy. Tears begin to well in Zoey's eyes as she watches Bella get violently fucked. She volunteered to let him fuck her instead of making me do it... Zoey thinks, wishing she could help her older sister in some way.

Bella groans loudly as she struggles to take the massive cock plunging in and out of her mound. Fuck... it hurts... but kind of in a good way...Bella thinks. Bella feels herself about to cum, but tries to fight off the feeling. I don't want him to think I'm enjoying this... Bella thinks, biting the inside of her mouth and hoping this will all be over soon. However, Bella's body betrays her and she cries out as she cums. Bella's pussy begins to coat the man's cock with cum as he rapidly slips in and out of her snatch. Her cum coats his length and some of it if fucked out of her pussy and drips of his member or down her pubic region and over her asshole. The man grits his teeth and keeps plowing the young woman before him.

"Please stop..." Bella whimpers as she recovers from her orgasm. The man ignores her and just keeps fucking her. Bella's pussy makes a wet sloppy noise with every thrust of the man's cock. Watching this, Zoey feels her own mound begin to grow wet. This shouldn't be turning me on... She thinks, at the same time really enjoying the sight of her sister being violently fucked.

"I want you to cum again Bella." The man says, sweat beading down his body. Bella gives a little nod. Bella closes her eyes and imagines that the really cute guy who sits next to her in her one class is fucking her instead of this man. To her surprise, these thoughts as well as being fucked makes her feel another orgasm begin. Bella keeps her eyes closed as her mouth hangs open.

After another moment, Bella cries out, "I'm cumming!" The man gives one final thrust into Bella's pussy. Bella cries out as she both enjoys her own orgasm and disgusted at the feeling of rope after rope of her abductors cum filling her vagina. Bella opens her eyes and sees Zoey staring down at her with a strange look in her eyes. Bella then turns her attention to the man buried between her legs. He is dripping with sweat and slips his now soft cock out of her pussy.

Bella, still breathing heavily, looks up at him. The man meets her gaze and gives her a sick smile, "Felt like you really enjoyed that Bella." Bella opens her mouth to reply, but realizes that anything she says could be used as a reason to hurt her further or hurt Zoey. Bella closes her mouth and tries to ignore the feeling of both her cum and the man's cum beginning to drip out of her pussy. The man looks down at the captured girl before him, "Okay Bella, you up for one last thing today or should I just make Zoey take what is coming?"

Bella blinks tears out of her eyes, "I'm ready for it." She says, sounding braver than she feels.

The man gives her a twisted smile, "I was hoping you would say that." He turns to Zoey. "So, since your sister volunteered for the next... activity... you have to be the one to give it to her."

Zoey gives Bella a worried glance, before turning back to the man, "What do I have to do?"

The man simply says, "Fist her."

Bella looks at Zoey in horror. "Please, not that!" Bella begs, already feeling sore from the hard fucking.

The man gives her a cruel smile, "Then I'll do it and my hands are a lot bigger than your little sisters! Unless you want to reconsider?"

The man looks at Bella, waiting for her to say something. Bella closes her eyes, trying to fight back tears, "Alright..."

"Alright what? I want to hear you say what you want done to you!" The man yells.

Bella opens her eyes, "Zoey, I want you to fist me..."

The man smiles, "That wasn't so hard." He stands up off the bed and begins to quickly untie Zoey's hands, excited to see what was going to happen next.

Zoey rubs her wrists and moves into position between her sister's legs. She looks at the man and briefly considers trying to escape, but that thought is quickly discouraged by the thought of what would happen to Bella even if she somehow managed to get away. Zoey looks down at her older sister's mound. Bella's pussy is red and sore looking, her soft inner lips glistening with her natural lube. Bella's normally closed mound is now open from the hard fucking and a small stream of white cum leaks out the bottom of her slit, past her asshole and onto the bed.

"What are you waiting for Zoey?" The man asks impatiently. Zoey sighs, pushes all her fingers except her thumb together and pushes these four fingers inside of her older sister. Bella shudders at her sister's forbidden touch. Bella groans weakly as Zoey sinks these fingers up to the base inside of Bella. Bella's vaginal walls grip Zoey's fingers and as she pulls them out, notices they are covered with her sister's juices. Zoey then balls her hand into a fist, places it at Bella's entrance and begins to slowly push forward.

Bella groans as her little sister's fist begins to slowly sink inside her pussy. Oh fuck... that's so big! Bella thinks. Her legs start to quiver as Zoey gets a little more of her fist inside her older sister. Bella cries out as Zoey manages to get her knuckles inside her older sister. Bella's head is pressed back against the mattress and she is gritting her teeth. Zoey pulls back slightly then goes back to pushing.

"Oh god... Zoey..." Bella groans, trying to relax and make it easier for herself. Finally, Zoey's fist completely disappears inside her sister's vagina. Bella lifts her head and looks down her body. Zoey's hand disappears inside her and Bella can feel the whole thing. Fuck... I feel so full... Bella thinks, hoping the man has had his sadistic fun.

Zoey looks up at her sister's face, hoping that Bella will forgive her for this. Zoey then looks back down at her hand. She has gotten wrist deep inside her sister. Bella's juices, some of her cum and some of the man's cum all are running down her arm. Bella's pussy lips are stretched around her hand.

The man smiles at the sight of Zoey's fist inside her older sister. "Make her cum by fisting her and you two will be done... for now!" The man says. Zoey hesitates for a second and the man looks at her, "What's wrong Zoey? Want to lose your bra?"

Zoey shakes her head, "No... I'll start."

Bella takes a deep breath and tries to give her sister an encouraging smile, however, it ends up coming out as a grimace. Zoey pulls her hand out of Bella slightly before sinking it back inside her older sister. Zoey repeats this process, feeling her older sister slowly become wetter and wetter. Bella begins to grunt and groan, trying to make herself cum as fast as possible to just get this over with. Finally, Bella's groans reach a fever pitch as she cums. After what feels like ages for her, Bella finally cums, her pussy clamping down on the now familiar feeling of her little sister's fist.

As Bella's orgasm subsides, Zoey slowly pulls her fist from Bella with a wet sucking sound. Bella's cum and juices drip off of her hand. Zoey quickly wipes them off on the mattress. "Good job Zoey! Let's bring you back to the room first!" He grabs Zoey's wrist and drags her off to the room the women woke up in earlier that day. A minute later, he comes back for Bella, rapidly untying her. Bella stands and allows herself to be dragged in a similar fashion as her sister back to the room. The man closes the door behind them, leaving Bella and Zoey alone for the first time since they woke up.

Seeing Bella come into the room, Zoey looks up from her feet and up at her older sister. Bella just collapses on the bed at the far end of the room. Zoey crosses the room and sits on the edge of Bella's bed. She looks down at her older sister who is clearly fighting back tears. Zoey grabs Bella's hand and says, "I'm sorry for... fisting you..."

Bella smiles weakly up at Zoey, "It's not your fault, it was either you or him and your hands are a lot smaller. I'm just worried about not being able to take everything in the future."

Zoey sighs, "I know... you've already taken so much in the name of protecting me. You can't begin to understand how grateful I am for it. I now you're doing all you can and no matter what ends up happening, I love you."

Bella smiles up at her little sister, "I love you too Zoey."

+++

The man brings the two girls food later that day along with water. He says nothing to either of them. Bella and Zoey fall asleep that night in the same bed, Bella's arms wrapped protectively around her younger sister. Almost a day passes before the man does anything besides bring the two girls food and drinks.

In what seems like the morning of the third day, Bella wakes up before Zoey. After resting, she feels as good as normal, except for the fact that they are prisoners in this place. Zoey's soft breathing comforts Bella slightly. At least we are together. Bella thinks, pulling herself as close to Zoey as she can. The two girls had quickly gotten over being almost naked together. Zoey wakes up and smiles over her shoulder at Bella, who returns the smile.

The two girls keep laying in the bed, hoping in vain that maybe the torment is all over. No such luck as the man comes back into the room with a cruel look on his face. "Good morning ladies. I know I kept you waiting yesterday, but I had other matters to attend to. Today though... I'm going to have lots of fun!" He gives Bella a wolfish grin.

Bella just looks at him. The man grabs both women and leads them out of their small room and into the main area. He brings them over to the wall, tying Zoey with her back to it and her hands tied above her head. He then leads Bella a few feet in front of her sister, to where a strange object is placed. It is shaped like a small, black hump and has a small, 5-inch-long flesh colored dildo sticking up, with a bristled pad in front of it. "Kneel down bitch!" He orders Bella.

Bella wordlessly obeys and kneels in front of the man, her pussy just behind the small dildo. He ties her arms above her head as well. Bella winces as the ropes dig painfully into her wrists. "You know what this is?" The man asks.

"No." Bella says.

"I thought a slut like you would know. It is a sybian, supposed to make a woman cum like it's nothing. We're going to see if that's the case with you. Now, get on." Bella stands slightly and shifts her body forward a short distance. She slowly sinks back down, letting out a soft gasp as the dildo slips inside her. She looks up at the man, waiting for him to start.

He holds up a small black controller and twists a knob. Suddenly, the bristled bad begins to brush over her clit, immediately sending waves of pleasure through Bella. She lets out a small gasp as her pussy begins to grow wet. After letting her get used to the clit stimulation, the man turns a second knob that causes Bella to groan.

The small dildo inside her starts humping away, pressing up against her g-spot with each thrust. Bella lets out a groan and closes her eyes, enjoying the stimulation. The man smiles cruelly down at the young woman before him. "Bella... when you cum, Zoey here loses her bra."

Zoey's eyes go wide at this and looks at the man in a panic. The man gives her a cruel smile then turns back to watching Bella with a renewed interest. Bella is now biting her bottom lip, clearly trying to fight off her orgasm. "Oh fuck..." Bella groans, her legs starting to quiver.

Please Bella... fight it..." Zoey thinks, watching her sister tremble and bite her lip harder. Finally, Bella cries out, "Fuck!" She leans forward as she cums. The man looks at Zoey with a crues smile and holds up a pair of scissors. He places them at the front of her bra and Zoey shudders as the cold metal presses into her skin. With a snip, her bra falls to the floor unceremoniously.

Bella looks up just as this happens and her sister's bare tits are now in full view of everyone in the room. Each breast is topped with a small, pink nipple. The man smiles down at Bella cruelly. "Only one thing left of poor Zoey here. How long will it last?" Bella looks up at Zoey, a look of shame in her eyes. The man looks down at his remote and turns both nobs up a little.

Bella moans loudly as she is stimulated even further. The dildo slides in and out of her pussy faster than a man could and the bad rubs her clit so fast, quickly bringing her to another orgasm. Bella's breathing becomes labored and the sounds of machinery humming and Bella's moans fill the air. I'm so sorry Zoey... Bella thinks, knowing she will not be able to hold off another orgasm much longer.

Another minute passes before Bella screams out loud. She arches her back as another orgasm over takes her. Bella's eyes are closed and her chest heaves up and down. The man holds up his scissors and watches Bella cum. When her orgasm subsides, her turns off the machine and lets Bella catch her breath.

Bella looks at the man, eyes burning with hate. The man makes sure Bella is watching before he nestles the scissors against Zoey's thigh and quickly cuts through her panties. Bella watches them fall to the floor, revealing Zoey's mound, with her soft folds protruding slightly. "So, now that your naked Zoey, I think it's time for you to join in on the fun!"

"No, please! I'll do anything, just don't do anything to her!" Bella begs, in an effort to protect her younger sister.

The man smiles back at her, "I'm sorry, but that time has passed." He turns back to Zoey and starts feeling her body. He unties her and leads her over to the same bed he fucked Bella in, ties Zoey face up, each arm and leg tied to a different bed post. He then returns for Bella, unties her from her bed and brings her over to the bed her sister is tied to. Looking at Bella, the man says, "You have one minute to make her as wet as you can. Go!"

Bella immediately buries her face in Zoey's crotch, her fingers desperately rubbing her sister's clit and mouth lapping at her soft folds. Zoey's pussy slowly grows wet under Bella's assault. Zoey begins to moan softly, her pussy growing wet despite Bella being her sister. "Time's up!" The man calls cheerfully, pulling Bella away from her sister's pussy. He ties Bella up near the top of the bed, where Zoey was restrained the other day.

"Now you're going to see exactly how you failed your little sister here." The man says, aiming his large cock at Zoey.

"Please, do whatever you want to me... just don't hurt her..." Bella says, starting to sob. The man ignores her and sinks the head of his cock into Zoey. The man begins to slide in and out of Zoey's tight mound. With each thrust, his cock sinks deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. Zoey groans with each thrust, feeling her pussy stretching around the cock inside her. Despite her situation, she feels herself beginning to grow wetter.

With one final heave the man sinks his cock completely into the young girl. Zoey cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Bella watches in horror as the man begins to pound poor Zoey. Zoey cries out and begs for the man to stop, but her pleading falls on deaf ears.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Zoey groans, feeling herself starting to cum. The man imbeds his cock inside of Zoey, enjoying the feeling of her tight snatch to spasm around his cock, squeezing the cum out of him. He shoots rope after rope of cum into the young woman with her older sister watching with horror and concern.

Finally, the man pulls himself from Zoey and immediately, his cum begins to pour out of the teen. He moves to untie Bella and says, "Clean her up."

Bella blinks the tears from her eyes and lowers herself to her sister's delicate pussy. She begins to lap at the cum running out of her sister's pussy and over her asshole. Zoey shudders at the unfamiliar feeling of a tongue on her asshole. After another minute, Bella finishes cleaning out Zoey and sits up, looking at the man, her chin dripping with her sisters and his cum.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers
12