Anything Goes

Story Info
Sandi had the talent to win the best part for herself.
5.6k words
2.94
29.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mergansa
Mergansa
80 Followers

Jim and Sandi were at a rowdy party given by their new friends from the amateur theatrical group. They'd recently moved to the city and the party was billed as a chance to get to know the members. Someone also suggested that the party was important in deciding who would be auditioned for the key roles in the planned autumn production of Anything Goes, the Cole Porter musical. Jim couldn't sing and wasn't keen, but Sandi had insisted on going.

There was plenty to drink and Jim found the amateur thespians good company. He was happy to sit with a beer and gossip. Sandi was more forthright in getting to know the people who mattered.

"We're here to make an impression. Otherwise we'll never get to play any worthwhile parts," she told Jim before leaving his side to circle the large room and the terrace outside, introducing herself and getting to know everyone.

Jim paid little attention, happy to chat with the people around him about work and sport and the best places to eat. A few times Sandi came back to him and told him to talk to the interesting people she'd met, but he declined.

They'd been at the party about an hour when he was distracted by events on the terrace. Although it was a balmy evening people had stayed inside, apart from a few smokers. Now a dozen people, mostly men, had taken their drinks and formed a semi-circle with the plastic seats at the far end in the shade of some trees. Jim got up to find another drink and took in the terrace on the way. He decided that the commotion was to do with the barbecue, which was smoking in readiness on one side.

Turning back to the house in search of the cask ale he liked, he saw a large, blonde woman dressed in a pink tee shirt and tight black skirt. He'd noticed her earlier because she had an infectious, noisy laugh that carried round the room. Now she began to dance alone in front of the semi-circle of chairs, performing a few vigorous moves which showed off her strong legs and her belly as the shirt and skirt rode up. Jim watched, amused. In spite of her solid build, she was bold and even voluptuous in her movements. She used her arms to push up her fleshy breasts, and high-kicked so that her legs were exposed to her hips. Then she did a rapid turn and without warning whipped off her shirt to reveal a black bra, pale shoulders and belly. There was loud applause from the watchers and calls for more. She managed a few steps and the skirt followed, wriggled sensuously over her hips and down her thighs to show tights and tiny black knickers. The applause redoubled as she kicked away the skirt.

"My god it's a striptease," thought Jim.

"Daphne's good," said Sandi, who had appeared beside him and was watching. "Don't pretend you're not excited."

"It's sexy, yes, but very shocking, in front of all these strangers."

"She's a performer. She loves the attention."

Daphne went round her audience laughing and jiggling her breasts and hips. Jim clapped, thinking this might be the climax of the act. She stopped in front of him, laughing and catching his eye. Then she unclipped her bra and her breasts swung free, showing off more white flesh and deep purple jutting nipples. He choked on his beer and was sure he blushed as she tossed the bra to him.

Quickly she danced away and made a circuit of the watchers, pushing up her breasts and waving her arms above her head. There were shouts for more, but this was the end because someone handed her a glass of wine and she stopped to chat, unabashed by her nudity.

Jim was still holding her bra when she came over to reclaim it. He tried hard to avoid staring at her breasts and to behave as if the encounter was the most natural thing. Sandi laughed at his efforts.

"Well that was embarrassing," he said when Daphne had gone.

"It was something special," replied Sandi surprisingly. "She's so enthusiastic and has everyone's attention. No wonder she gets the parts."

Jim realised that Sandi was jealous of Daphne.

"It was shameless, but crudely entertaining I have to admit. I guess it's good fun if you like that sort of thing. Everybody's having a good time."

"But do you think she's sexy?"

"Of course."

"I could do that."

Jim wondered what made Sandi say such a thing. "Why would you?"

"You know I like being the centre of attention."

"True. But isn't it humiliating being ogled and objectified by those greedy men?"

"Does Daphne look humiliated? You were more put out by having to hold her bra."

"I guess she's proud of how she looks."

Sandi wandered off and Jim went in search of a drink. He was talking to a man about football when they were pushed to one side as more people came onto the terrace. Plenty had been drunk, the party was getting boisterous and there were shouts and cat calls. Then Jim's heart thumped and he steadied himself against the wall.

It was Sandi, black hair tied back in a pony tail, and wearing her cream linen shirt and tight black leggings in place of her jeans. She stepped into the space on the terrace and performed a skip and jump followed by a tidy dance routine. Almost immediately there was applause and shouts as she jerked and gyrated. Jim watched amazed. He'd never seen Sandi like this. More than once she caught his eye and he nodded encouragement, knowing that to show disapproval would make him look ridiculous. In any case, he wanted to show support.

After a minute of energetic dance to the sound of laughter and clapping, she flexed her shoulders and her shirt came off. Waving the shirt like a flag, she paraded round the audience, pony tail bobbing, strutting to push out her red patterned bra. She flung the shirt to one side. Then she unclipped her bra and held it against her breasts. It was an extravagant tease. Delaying an age until she had everyone's attention, she lifted the bra and waved it over her head, making her breasts jiggle. There was a storm of applause.

"Take a look at those star performers!" wheezed the man beside Jim.

"Show us your pussy," called another.

"Good dance," called a woman. "Great body."

Jim looked round angrily, expecting to feel shame and humiliation. But he saw her through the eyes of the audience and was proud of her taut, alabaster skin and smooth curves. He wanted to tell her she'd made her point, but she was on the far side, looking away from him.

He had nothing to say as the leggings were lowered, then lost in a sexy, sultry dance. Now she paraded in her panties, showing her legs and belly to advantage, arching and bending to stretch the white fabric and finally hooking her thumbs into the waistband. The audience sighed, waiting for relief. Surely no. Her hands dropped an inch, two inches, exposing a wisp of pubic hair. But it was just a tease and after a pause she pulled her panties up.

There was riotous applause and she did a circuit of the audience which seemed to take an age. Jim saw how the men stared shamelessly at her breasts and more than once he saw her repeat the trick with her panties, presumably in response to urgent requests. Then it was over and she was beside him looking for approval. She put her shirt back and held it together without doing up the buttons. The tail covered her knickers.

"Maybe you could reclaim my jeans. I've lost them," she said happily.

They were interrupted by her admirers.

"You were good. Very sexy."

"You must give us a proper show."

"Nothing so good for ages. Nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Can I hire you for a private show?"

"You were a triumph," Jim added when they had a moment. "And you certainly made your mark. Are you okay?"

"I'm great, but I'm not dressed right for another show," she said as if one was expected. "I enjoyed performing. It's liberating and makes me feel complete."

A sturdy slow-moving man who Jim knew to be Max, the director and chairman of the amateur troupe, came over. He ignored Jim and talked to Sandi.

"I'll find those jeans," Jim said and left them.

From across the room he could see that Sandi had let her shirt fall open and that the director was staring down at her breasts. He knew she was pleased at having his attention. Give her the least encouragement, he thought, and she'll take off her knickers and present them to him. It was a disturbing idea and one which stayed in his mind until he found the jeans and got her to put them on. He told her that what she'd done was crude and raunchy but mostly harmless fun. She laughed, calling him a fuddy-duddy.

The party calmed down, food was served and Jim was relieved to go back to his drink and chatter. But the mood had changed and he caught people observing him sidelong, presumably curious about this husband of the star stripper. He returned a bland smile and refused to let anything worry him.

Until, that is, the food was finished and the dirty plates and glasses had been cleared. There was a definite air of the scene being changed. Once more the crowd moved to the terrace, everyone looking round and chatting excitedly like an audience taking their seats in the theatre.

He'd not seen Sandi for a while but found her beside him as he stared out at the terrace.

"I'm glad I've found you," she said as if he'd been hiding. "There's going to be another show and I thought I'd better warn you. I'm glad you enjoyed the striptease because I don't want you making a fool of yourself. Anyway there'll be girls for you to look at so be sure to have a good time."

Jim was shot with anxiety and excitement. "Another striptease? Surely once is enough."

"Wait and see."

He had no idea what to expect. Facetiously, he said, "Is it a scene from Shakespeare? Go for it. I'm sure you'll be good."

She left with a scornful shrug of her shoulders. Nervous and drinking too quickly, he sat down in the far corner of the room and did his best to relax. Outside, three stools were placed in a row on the terrace six feet apart.

He sipped his beer to shouts and applause as first one and then the other stool was taken by a young man. He did his best to say calm, but the tension made him sweat. Then his name was called. He stayed where he was until a woman beckoned impatiently. Opposition was hopeless and he left his hiding place to ironic applause and eager, smiling faces. He was shown to the third, middle stool.

"The things we do for love and marriage," said the man on his left. "We must be mad."

"Speak for yourself. This is the most I can look forward to all year," said the other, to his right.

"What's this all about?" asked Jim.

"You really don't know?"

"Audition."

"What are we auditioning for?"

"Not us, unless it's for the plum role of suckers," said the man to his left. "I guess I'm auditioning for the role of First Sucker. Your wife must want a part in Anything Goes. Max doesn't even try out a girl unless she does well in his tasteless little tableaux."

"Your wife's good," said Second Sucker, the man to his right. "I saw her showing off and told my wife she might as well not bother with the audition. But no luck -- of course she insists she must have a go."

"But what do we have to do?"

"Your wife does it all. Just make out your having fun or you'll get the audience against you. It's the only way."

"What is it they say? Never give a sucker an even break. I guess we're toast."

"You said it, Third Sucker."

Jim tried to relax. Unsteady from drinking too quickly, he nearly fell of the stool and had to concentrate. When at last he saw Sandi he was relieved that the show was finally starting.

She now wore a red flared skirt, seamed tights and a tight black bustier with gold edging and embroidery. Her hair was pinned up and she had thick makeup with red lipstick and false eyelashes. There was no sign of the creepy Max and he was proud of how she looked.

With Sandi was Daphne and another girl similarly dressed, presumably the wives of his stool companions. Daphne looked born to her part, but the other girl was nervous and kept glancing towards her husband. Daphne's husband, he guessed, was Second Sucker.

The three women began a sedate dance in a line, making their skirts swirl round their legs, throwing back their heads and pointing their feet. After a while each wife stood so that she was dancing in front of her husband. Holding eye contact with her man, Daphne tugged away her skirt and threw it aside. Sandi did the same, followed after a pause by the third wife. Jim admired her long slender legs, shown off by ankle socks instead of tights.

There was little time to appreciate the other girls because Sandi approached him with a big smile. Turning her back, she rubbed her rump encased in the tights against his knee. He was so startled that his foot jerked off the bar of the stool, almost tipping her over.

"Concentrate!" snapped Sandi.

He worked hard to stay motionless as she stroked herself sinuously up and down his leg, then turned and pushed her belly and crotch against him. A sideways glance showed that Daphne was doing the same to her husband. She was a little taller than Sandi and his knee was between her legs. Second Sucker reached out and ran his hands over Daphne's rump. Not wanting to let her down, Jim did the same for Sandi and felt her push back against his hands and wiggle her buttocks appreciatively.

The girls danced away and this time approached face-on. Sandi stood between Jim's knees and pressed her bosom into his face.

"Excited?" she demanded. "Enjoy it while you can. Now loosen the lacing."

He glanced down and saw that the bustier was held tight at the front with a gold-threaded tape. He fiddled with the tape and could see the other men doing the same for their wives. Sandi was impatient, wiggling her hips at the audience and looking down to see whether he was done.

Suddenly she pulled away and danced round the stage. When she lifted her arms, the bustier slipped and her breasts swung free. Disconcerted, he turned to Daphne in time to be greeted by her large, fleshy breasts. The other girl's were smaller and shapelier and moved in unison when they bounced. All three girls writhed and gyrated, displaying their breasts to their best advantage. Jim finally relaxed. He was in awe of Sandi who looked strong and proud and beautiful. When she came back to him and rubbed her breasts in his face, he took it in good part. Before he'd not been in the mood, but now he was erect.

When he put his arms round her she pushed him away and danced off. Moments later, it was Daphne in front of him. She was heavy against him and smelt musky and fresh, her nipples like hazelnuts.

"Hello gorgeous," she breathed and embarrassed him by pressing a hand against his bulge. "You like me."

Then it was the other girl.

"What's your name?" he asked as she writhed up to him and pushed her breasts in his face.

"Don't try anything," she said. "I'm Hyacinth."

"Well Hyacinth, this is your show and I think you're a good sport," he replied. He stared at her until distracted by the sight of her husband putting his lips to Sandi's nipple. Amazed, he did the same to Hyacinth. She tasted salty.

"Bastard. There was no need for that," she snapped. Thinking her hostility part of the act, he put his mouth on her other nipple and gave it a squeeze. They wrestled together until finally he let her go.

Jim had to admit that he was a bit out of control. It was the drink and nerves and confusion about what part he way playing. When Sandi returned, she straddled his leg and rubbed her sex against his thigh.

"I like that. I'm glad you're doing that to me."

"You're drunk," she said and got off him, going to Daphne's husband. Jim sobered rapidly as he saw her repeat the moves. Daphne's husband closed his eyes as if overcome and ran his hands over her buttocks and up to her breasts.

Daphne replaced her and told Jim to take his part seriously. She pushed her breasts in his face and a hand returned to stroke his bulge. Copying Sandi, she began to slide her crotch up and down his leg.

"Tell me you like it."

"I like it."

"Now forget about Sandi. Think only of me."

It was true that he'd been distracted by glimpsing her husband's hand sliding between Sandi's legs. He concentrated on what Daphne was doing. She moved against him, straddling his leg and rubbing against his thigh almost as far as his crotch, her ample belly pressed into him, her breasts in his face so that he nuzzled her chocolate-box nipples. Her hand was grasping and pulling his cock through his trousers and he was embarrassed by the idea that she had taken a real fancy to him. He wanted to avoid doing anything with Daphne that would encourage Sandi to greater excess. But neither could he stop her without spoiling the show.

"When I stand up, I want you to roll down my tights and pants to the top of my thighs."

"That's a bit strong."

"Just do it."

She stood and he was obedient. Apart from a quick glance sideways to confirm that Sandi was undergoing the same treatment, he concentrated as she turned this way and that between his knees, ensuring that others had a view as he eased her tights over her big rump to show off the top of her buttocks. Luxuriant gingery pubic hair peeped over her knickers. The tights neatly rolled, he was presented with her naked puffy cleft directly in front of his eyes. She parted her legs a little to be sure he had a full eyeful, then sauntered off. He quickly checked on Sandi. When she caught him looking, she turned her back and bent forward, spreading her naked buttocks. Daphne's husband reached out with his hand.

Jim thought the show was shocking but hugely exciting. He did his best to stay calm and only belatedly realised that they were acting out the moves of a lap dance. Hyacinth had amazing legs and buttocks and Jim tried not to stare. At one point Sandi came to him and put a foot on his knee so that she could twist and expose her sex to every eye.

Now wearing nothing but their shoes, the girls bent and stretched, outdoing one another in their enthusiasm to show their breasts and spread their legs. He wanted to watch Daphne and Hyacinth, but was continually drawn to Sandi. It was as if he'd never looked at her properly before. Curiosity drew his eyes to Hyacinth. Her movements were supple and elegant, her body hugely provocative -- her long legs drawing the eye to her hairless sex.

The girls returned to their own men and straddled their legs, pressing their naked sex into their husbands' groins. Sandy barely acknowledged Jim and ground against him for only half a minute before leaping off his lap and changing places with Hyacinth. Watching her in the arms of First Sucker it seemed to Jim that she put more effort into her thrusts and grinds. The man had his hands on her buttocks and reached forward to lick her nipples. Sandy laughed and threw her head back as if riding a wildly bucking horse.

But Jim had Hyacinth to manage. She sat across his lap, her sex exposed.

"Don't you dare touch," she said, rubbing her naked sex against his leg.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation. She was more or less on top of his erection and bouncing up and down. Ignoring her orders, he put his hands on her buttocks, feeling her muscles flex and tense as she moved.

"I must be a whore to like this," she told him as she ground into his groin.

"A very good one."

For a moment they kissed and she tried to get her tongue down his throat. "If they were parading in front of me now, I'd fuck the whole of the French Foreign Legion."

Jim held her tight, disconcerted by the sight of Hyacinth's husband with a hand feeling between the curves of Sandi's buttocks.

"Forget her, she's nothing," breathed Hyacinth and dug her nails into his back. "I want your hand there. You know where."

Jim copied what he'd seen and pressed a hand between Hyacinth's cheeks. She relaxed and he found her sex from behind, pressing two fingers inside her.

Mergansa
Mergansa
80 Followers
12