Anything to Help a Friend

Story Info
Sarah and her husband reach an agreement.
6.2k words
3.94
42.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't know, Mark. You're my best friend, and I respect our friendship. I'm not sure, even if it is you asking."

Mark looked at me with a corny smile, he knew I was nervous he knew me better than anyone else.

"Ohh! C'mon Peter, I've noticed how you looked at Sarah's ass. Like the other day during movie night, the looks you gave at her. She told me other things too, you know?! That day you've come to fix our bed, the day you went picking me up by the airport. She is happy, I'm happy it was you she chooses. Imagine if it were some guy, who could treat her bad" Mark hugged me and hold me by my shoulders.

"I'm ok with it, we're friends, relax and enjoy this gift of life. Sarah is having a good time, our sex life improved like a million percent, we are closer than ever. You are realizing one of my fantasies." He looked at me again with that cheesy smile. Mark was a really funny guy with a great heart. One of the best people I know and so was Sarah.

"Ohh dude, you're gross! Don't say that, be in one of your fantasies, that's so gaaaay." I joked with him.

"You are not complaining, are you?!"

"No way, Mark, but I hope this doesn't mess up with our friendship."

"Impossible, Peter. We are friends for life...Just enjoy, and I'll pretend I don't know anything, although somedays I want to know, this way will be more exciting for you two."

Indeed, this day was such a turn on. Sarah was wearing a cute black and blue pajama, a small loose blouse, and tiny shorts. The shorts were so loose when she sat with her legs on the couch, they revealed her panties and the pubes on the sides, kind of a turn on for me. Sarah likes to use a brown sugar and cinnamon moisturizer every night before bed, a scent so appealing to my senses. I must say, my sense of smell is so accurate, I can even sense the smell of sex from her body.

----------------------------------------------------------

I have always found Sarah an amazing woman, funny, intelligent, talkative and with a perfect body. She has a slim build, but with thick legs and ass, small tits (the size of a cupped hand) and pointy nipples, golden tan and bikini marks. Her hair is short with a reddish-brown color and natural highlights. In sum, she is stunning. Mark in the other hand, is an average guy, medium build, short blonde hair, and deep blue eyes, despite the description he is considered a 7ish guy. However, Mark has this amazing sense of humor, was quite popular in high school and college. The kind of guy everyone likes to talk about. As for me, I'm a tall and lean guy, short hair and perfectly trimmed beard, light-brown hair and a big smile. I'm Latin, from Brazil, came to New York very young, by the age of six. Mark was my first friend, neighbors since day one, and we are still today. During high-school and college, we were quite the catch. Not the prettiest ones, but the popular ones. We had a band, we traveled together, until one day, ten years agora, when we helped this amazing girl found her way to our party. Sarah was standing there with her beautiful hippie dress and ankle boots, her usual messy hair, smelling Miss Dior.

"Hey guys, do you know where is Mark's and Peter's party?"

"Do you mean, OUR party?!" Said Mark, approaching that beautiful girl. "I'm Mark, remember this name, you will say it many times during the years to come," Mark said this phrase with so much confidence, he didn't sound pretentious at all.

"Ohh my!" Said Sarah, giving her hand for him to kiss.

"Sooo, you are the infamous Mark and Peter, nice to meet you both. I'm Sarah, my friend Karla is texting me, but I can't find the house by that bitch instructions."

That party they hooked up for life. I dated Karla for a while, but she had plans to move to Amsterdam and we parted ways. Sarah proved to be a loyal friend and soon we were the three musketeers. Sarah has this adventurous spirit, and by her side, we traveled a lot, drank and meet new people. After college, Sarah and Mark got married and moved to Mark's parents' house. I founded an engineering company, specialized in repairing roads and pavement, and bought and remodeled my parent's house. Since we were neighbors, we always meet for game nights, dinner, and watching our favorite show. Mark used to work a lot and travel a lot in business meetings and conferences. In his absence, I helped Sarah with daily chores and whatever she needs, I was their second spouse .

Despite the amazing woman Sarah is, Mark always wanted to propose her to engage in swing and to have sex with other people, but every approach to the subject made Sarah's uncomfortable and insecure. He proposed an MMF threesome, couples exchange and everything in the middle, but she refused, saying that she wouldn't feel comfortable. She wasn't able to trust another person to be part of their marriage. According to Mark, Sarah is a passionate and creative lover. She loves roleplaying and to actively participate in their scenarios. Sarah is the kind of woman who loves sex and is up to do everything in it is exciting but including a third person, a strange, on their bed or even a fourth, was too much for her. Sarah loves intimacy.

Despite all her objections, Mark had this crazy intense fetish. He wanted to have sex with multiple women, couples, he even wanted someone to fuck Sarah while he fucked this someone's wife. He couldn't control his urges, it was something he needs to do. One day Sarah said:

"Mark, if it is that what you want, I can't provide, maybe you should try for yourself, maybe not...it is up to you, and so are the consequences."

Thus, once and while Mark came up with those work trips and conferences as an excuse to engage in a swing group. The guys in his office were all swingers and he was always invited, and despite not bringing his wife, one of the wives had a sister and a friend to come over. They spent the whole weekend drinking and fucking.

One hot summer day during one of Mark's work trips, Sarah was feeling alone at home and horny. Sarah searched for swing videos, maybe as a way to gain the courage to try one day. One of the many swing videos called up her attention. Two guys were double penetrating a petite blonde girl with a big ass. She was moaning a lot, intoxicated by the pleasure of the situation. The guy fucking her ass was undoubtedly Mark. Sarah got very upset and felt betrayed. Her mind raced with contradicting thoughts about what happened. She was angry, but at the same time, she was oddly excited and about to cum to the torrid scene.

Mark was a good spouse, lover, and friend. They had a long-life partnership. She tried to face the whole story as a roleplaying plot as a way to cushion the disappointment. Sarah masturbated very intensely with a mix of pleasure and anger. Went to bed and cried a lot. During the night she was feeling aroused and her pussy throbbed. Wet dreams about Mark swing group, horny thoughts and the pillow in the middle of her legs were torturing her. Sarah was laying on her stomach, a sudden change of position with her legs made a wet creamy noise.

"Ahhhh, I can't handle this...fuuuck! I'm going to fuck his face when he comes back...I'll shove my pussy in his mouth and stupid face." Sarah yelled.

Her fingers passed her neck massaging the back of her ears, her shoulders and went down, fondling her small pointy tits. By that time, they were hard and sensitive. She was slowing down the movements, trying to deny she was excited about the movie and the whole situation. Sarah wasn't a squirter, but she could wet easily the bed with her juices. Her pussy was messy. She buried herself bellow the blanket to fill herself with the sex smell of her body. When she was about to cum, she fingered her ass and moved her hips up and down, fucking herself the way she likes more.

"Fuck my ass and my hairy cunt! I'm such a bitch, such a bitch, a little bitch." Sarah sighed these words with moans and guttural sounds you only listen in very exciting situations.

With her body sweaty of pleasure, she tried to recover her senses and understood how much this situation excited her.

"I'll forgive you Mark, but you owe me!" Sarah said pointing her index finger to a picture of them on their wedding day.

The next day, around 6 a.m. I wake up, as usual, as soon as I went downstairs for my breakfast I was disturbed by heavy knocks on the door and Sarah calling my name.

"Peter, c'mon open the door, I know you are awake."

"I'm going..."

I rushed to the door, imagining she was hurt or had been robbed... maybe an animal in her house.

"Sarah, oh my god, what happen...?!"

I got slapped in the face so fast I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Ouch!! What have I done...?!

Another slap

"Calm down, bitch!! Come inside and explain yourself. I'll make coffee for us."

Sarah was wearing a silky deep green robe over her black pajamas. Bellow this amazing piece of garment, the was wearing a loose blouse, displaying her pointy tits and her belly button, the shorts were so small, her ass was barely covered.

Sarah rushed inside my house, sat on my couch and turned on the TV. As soon as I finished the coffee, I went to the TV room and there she was with her face buried in her hands and a porn movie on the screen.

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I'm horny and feeling betrayed...Here, I've just come to porn featuring Mark." She said calling me to sit by her side.

Sarah played the movie and despite the masks, they have worn, it was Mark. He had a distinguished birthmark on his shoulder blade, hence the name Mark.

"Did you know that?"

"No, of course not. This may be a recent thing...but hey the slaps were solid 10's, my face is still aching." I said playfully rubbing my left cheek.

"Get bent and don't be a wussy."

Sarah explained to me the whole situation. She told in detail how she was angry and feeling betrayed, but also how she got so excited she had to masturbate. I stared at her trying to understand how she found that exciting.

"You don't believe me...here." She said giving me her fingers to smell... a strong smell of pussy and her ass.

"Wow!! You were aroused indeed." I held her fingers a little while.

"Oww your pig, I'm serious..." Sarah pulled her hands back.

"Me too...your smell is amazing."

I got another slap on my back.

"Now, pay attention to the movie. See for yourself, I'm right to be furious, am I?!"

We sat on the couch and watched the video together, it was a bukkake scene, two women giving blowjobs, facesitting the other two and one filming.

"You have the right to be furious, and also excited...this is shocking! Nice ass, Miss I don't know your name."

"Ohhh shut up...but yeah, it's exciting indeed."

Six guys were being sucked, one of which was Mark. Even I could recognize him. She was angrily commenting about how hot were the women. I'm not lying, I was aroused watching the scene, and so was Sarah. She took a big pillow on my couch and put it on her lap. While we watched the movie, it was clear her hands were moving bellow it. I couldn't believe she was masturbating by my side to a movie featuring her husband I couldn't believe she was watching the whole movie with me. The discrete wet sounds and the inevitable smell of pussy filled the air. I won't deny, I was getting very, very hard...so early in the morning, my erections are hard rock solid. I usually sleep with a pair of loose shorts without boxers and an old college T-Shirt. It was very evident, I tried to conceal by using the same tactic as Sarah. I put a big pillow on my lap, but as Sarah did, so I have. It was hard to watch the movie without touching myself. I put one leg on top of the couch, freeing my hard and thick cock. I was moving very gently, enough to be pleasurable and discreet enough to not call Sarah's attention.

"Hmmmf...hm...hmmm." I sighed, trying to contain myself.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohh my I can't believe they are doing this..." Sarah moaned a bit louder than me and tried to fix it by saying something else.

One of the girls being licked couldn't control herself, she wasn't being able to suck anymore...she was about to cum. Two of the guys came on her face. One couple started an anal sex scene, a few seconds after another man joined in and engaged in a DP. Things got very steamy in the movie and my living room. It was a very exciting masturbating with Sarah, pretending we know perfectly well what each of us is doing bellow these big pillows.

Sarah closed her eyes, she fastened her breath and reclined on the couch. Her head fell behind letting out a big exhalation. The pillow moved with this movement showing her hand inside the cuff of her shorts rubbing her hairy pussy. The sudden look at this scene made me cum on my shorts. The problem was that I've made a mess.

We both knew what happened, Sarah wakes up from her trance. We looked at each other awkwardly. Sarah stood up and said.

"I believe it's time for me to go, I've bothered you enough with my problems."

I stood up without thinking things through, the cum ran through my leg. Sarah hugged me, our bodies were very close, the warmth of her body on mine gave me a thrilling sensation. Her legs touched mine and my hot cum stuck on her thigh. I thought she would be mad or at least complain, but she stayed there for a while. Sarah held my face with her hands smelling like a woman in heat and kissed me on the cheek, almost touching my lips and looked me in the eyes.

"I think this is all for today, I'm sorry. Our marriage needs help, Peter."

"You will figure out everything if this is what you want. You both can count on me to fix this. I'm sorry too, you know." I said nodding my head to the couch.

"Ohh no, Peter, don't blame yourself. It is my fault. I barged into your house, with this sexy robe and my beautiful legs. The problem is me, I'm too sexy, you couldn't resist if you wanted to." She said playfully to ease the mood.

"Oohhh, yeah, right! In your dreams...we know each other for too long, your enchant is worthless on me. I'm immune. You are like my sister."

Sarah held her body against mine and said.

"Hmm, that's nice, big brother." Giving me a mischievous look. Her fingers ran through my sticky leg and collected a bit of cum. "Do you want me clean you up?! I need a shower to remove this sticky cum off my legs and mouth." When she said mouth, her creamed fingers touched her lips and she ate my cum. Her words and her act excited me enough to make my dick flinch her crotch.

"See, big bro'... you lose, I win...admit it, I'm the sexiest woman you ever see in your life." She mocked me.

"Get out of my house, your deviant! I banish you, oh harlot of the town!!"

"Hahaha! You make me laugh, Peter. You are a good friend."

"Go fix your marriage, Sarah... I'll be here if needed, I'll talk to Mark if he needs too."

"No picking sides, ok...we are both equally friends."

"Yeah, right..."You both are"." I air quoted.

After a few weeks later of angry fights and makeup sex, talks, group talks (including me, in a few sessions) and couples therapy, they both agreed. Sarah couldn't be in the same room with many people, she likes to give pleasure and be touched by someone she feels a connection, a romance, although not necessarily serious. She was reluctant but accepted Mark's side adventures, as long as he protected himself and keep making her sexually satisfied and tell her the truth always. She would support him as long as he could handle the spouse's obligation and gave her the affection she needed. Mark didn't disappoint her; in fact, he became more caring and affectionate. Their marriage was going very well. However, Mark felt sad for not giving her a counterpart. It wasn't fair for her. Mark then proposed her to find someone, a fixed partner to enjoy during his work trips. Sarah said she didn't want anybody, she couldn't trust anyone...specially to be in their house, their bed and to spend a whole weekend.

"It should be someone I can be around without being weird, Mark. I don't want to involve some stranger so you can do your adventures." Sarah protested.

"I don't need someone, I can handle myself. Just keep posting more videos." She winked at him.

"Ok, but if you need, just keep me informed, I love you."

"love you too, Mark...now go there fuck someone else's wife."

After a few weekends of swing parties, Sarah felt alone again, she felt hornier than ever. Sometimes she had to deal with the pleasure right here and now, she couldn't wait for her tired husband to recover from a party with other women to fuck her the next day.

"Mark, I need someone...but I don't know who. I don't like your co-workers enough to joins in, especially their wives. That Thanya gives me the nerves with her holistic shakes and diets. Diana and Carol are cool, but they aren't reason enough for me to join in."

"I don't have anyone in mind for you...who could match your expectations?"

"It should be someone we trust, and someone likable, that wouldn't turn this into a romantic thing. It is just sex."

"What about Peter?! He knows about us, he is our friend, you like him..."

"Peter is nice, but would he be interested?"

"Of course he would, he complimented you thousands of times. How you are perfumed, how you elegant, well dressed, how your hair looks... and he is very mature to deal with the situation."

"Maybe, I'll test him first. I'll see if he can handle the situation without being awkward."

"I'm rooting for him...Peter is a nice choice, Sarah. Besides, he is clean and healthy enough, I trust him. Just don't forget to take the pill." Mark teased Sarah.

"Ohh Mark, you both are pigs...how can you make fun of this?!"

"You know me, babe, I don't miss the opportunity of a good joke."

Sarah took a few days to think about it, she and Mark also engaged in an abstention period to clear their thoughts. Sarah said she wanted to choose someone that made her pussy wet, not someone to live a romantic affair, per se. I'm their best friend, since college, I introduced Sarah to Mark, I was there to be the shoulder to cry on, the one who arranged our road trips, the best man, and man of the house in Mark's absence. I knew their situation, and they both trusted me. Even after the incident on my couch, things didn't turn out strange. We were cool about it. I was the name on top of their list. They knew I wouldn't accept this, even though Sarah is one of the hottest women I know.

"Well, Mark. I believe Peter will handle this situation...but I want to tease him, to provoke him and put him to misery."

"Hey hey Sarah...don't break his spirit, he may not recover well." They both laughed.

"I want to take things slow; I'm fantasizing about some mutual masturbation scenes since the day I discovered your little adventure."

"For what you have told me, it was a very exciting day...Peter didn't tell me a word, can you believe him?!"

"He is discrete and cares about us, that's why he kept a secret."

"I know, but hey, tell about your fantasies..."

"I want to masturbate with him, also, I want to try a thing or two."

"Like...?" Mark said moving his hand in curiosity.

"Assjobs, pussyjobs, facesitting, I want to tease and blow him first before jumping to other things."

"Ohhh what a lucky, lucky bastard...your ass is amazing Sarah, he will love it."

"Sure he will, I'll spread that brown sugar cream he likes on my ass to lube and fed him with my grool...ohh so many ideas."

"I want to join you two someday..."

"Humm, not a bad idea, I don't see myself in your workgroup, but it would work charms with you both."

Everything was settled down, I was their prey and Sarah, a voracious lioness. One day, during one of Marks's work trips, Sarah asked my help to fix their bed. She said the bolts were loose, and since Mark went on a "conference", she needed help. Sarah was in of those days your pussy begs for a hard cock and a rough fuck. I went there by noon and found Sarah wearing a small green sundress with a pair of short leather boots without a bra, displaying her pointy nipples. I must confess, I have a thing with woman asses and legs, especially when wearing a pair of high heels, or in this case, a short-heeled pair of boots. Her hair was messy, as always and smelling like a grove and wildflowers. Her skin was glistening due to warm of this summer day. She offered me a cold beer and asked me to go upstairs, to fix their bed and do other chores. After the job was done, she said she didn't trust my work (as a joke) and she needed to inspect the job. Sarah kneeled on the ground and bent down pretending to evaluate my screwdriver abilities. We were laughing until she looked down the bed. Her sundress rose and revealed her peachy ass wearing small pair black panties. My voice has gone at this moment. I noticed how much her pussy was puffy, by the pronounced marks of the lips on her panties. It was swollen like a peach.

12