Anything to Please Her

Story Info
You play the slut for your wife and her friend.
1.2k words
3.42
35.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems that you and Elaine have become a couple after all. You smile at each other, pat each other on the butt, and so on, but how close I'm not told. I'll find out soon enough.

One day during my hotel stay, you ask me if I remembered the preparations I took in my first story. I said yes and you say, "Then what are you waiting for. We'll have a guest later." During my hour in the bathroom my mind is racing. Who can it be? She did get Tom is all I can think about. When you call me out the only person there, other than you, is Elaine.

You ask her, "So what do you think?"

She said, "Nice, but do you think she can hang with us girls?"

"You'll see what a slut she can be," is your response. You speak, "Here are the rules plain and simple. I do not believe you are ready for a real cock. So before Tom will fuck you, we have to see if you are worth it. You will do exactly as you are told. If you refuse we will keep Tom for ourselves. Put on these close and we will go out." There are only my jeans, my sandals, and a loose t-shirt. When I lift up my jeans I find our double-ended dildo. "Oh I forgot," you say. "I can't let you go without wearing that. I want to remind you every minute what your reward will be if you are a good girl. Don't look at me like that you know which side to put in." I do.

When all is done, you can definitely see the other side of the cock in between my ass crack. I think that was what you intended. We drive to the mall and go into a lingerie shop and start looking for a pair of panties. A sales lady comes to assist us and you tell not for us but for her and point at me. She is a woman in her fifties and smiles just a little. She is probably used to such requests by now, only for a guy my size she has never looked for a pair of panties. She selects three very small pieces and hands them to you. We are off to the changing room where I try them on while you play with my cock and the dildo in my ass. You tell me to keep the best one on and send me to pay for my panties with only the tag in my hand. When we get to the mall exit, both of you stop and you tell me to go and get the car.

"When you get to the car, you will take all of your clothes off, all but the panties that is, and then come and pick us up." When I pull up with the window open, I wait for you to get in.

Elaine asks, "Don't you have any manners? Get out and open the door for us." I look around and see a few people in the area, but I know you girls do not care. So I comply and get around to open your door, not looking at anybody. I can't help overhearing some laughter and noticing the sweet time the two of you are taking.

The next stop is the grocery store. You tell me to get dressed and then come find you in the store. When I get to you, you have already selected all the items, all but a cucumber that you are holding up. Elaine and you are discussing what kind to get. The choice is a rather large one shaped at the end like it has a head to it. You can't help but see a resemblance to a cock. You give me all the items and tell me to go pay, and make sure that I do not use the self-checkout. I contemplate, which checkout to use. The length of the line is not an issue at this time. I select a younger girl thinking that she will most likely not say a thing because she is embarrassed. She starts to ring up the items. The fleet enema, condoms, KY lubricant and she turns red before she even gets to the cucumber and looks briefly up at me. After that she finishes the transaction without a word and hands me the change. On my way out she waves the bagger over and starts talking a whisper and laugh. I wonder why. It's gotten late and the rest of the drive is uneventful. In the hotel room you tell me that the two of you are going out and that I better get this place cleaned up before you come back. "Also," you say, "Do not play with yourself, and clean the cucumber.

About four hours later you call me and tell me that there has been a change of plans. The only other thing you tell me is to hide in the closet and don't make a sound. Fifteen minutes later I hear the door opening. Voices that I can't make out yet, but there are at least three. I hear you and Elaine and..... 2 more voices. I know that Tom is white and neither of the two voices appear to be white. These are the voices of two black men. What does she have in mind? Will I get fucked by two black guys or…? The possibilities seem endless. As it turns out you and Elaine are not sharing the wealth. All I can do is listen intently and try to figure out who is doing what. I know you are having fun while I sit here with a big hard on. Visions of cock sucking, pussy fucking, and of course, anal sex go through my mind. It's over after maybe one hour or maybe two. Both of you say good-bye to the guys at the door and then quiet.

You open the closet, still naked. You tell me to lie on the bed on my back and Elaine and you start to tie my hands and feet to the four-poster bed. When done you announce, "You're not done yet." You tell me you have a gift for me and if I am the whore that you think I am, you will let me get off too. "Close your eyes," you say. "Do not open them till I tell you to." You tell me to open my mouth and I feel the bed shifting on both sides of me. Suddenly I feel something dripping in my mouth. Multiple times till my mouth is almost full. Before I realized what it was you tell me to open my eyes and I see in front of my face the three now empty condoms that have been places I can only imagine.

I start gagging. "Don't you dare. Swallow it, you bitch," Elaine responds. She is naked as well and now placing a hand over my mouth to make sure that I will indeed swallow the come of the two black guys.

You say, "One day I'll let you have it fresh from the source." I swallow it all and barely keep from throwing up. After that both of you take turns sitting on my face for a thorough cleaning and several more orgasms. It is at that time I realize that both of you took it in the ass. This only gets me harder. With a good cleaning gob done, I've finally earned a hand job. I last only about 20 seconds, and the results you give me to eat. That's the fourth load for the night. Both of you agree I am ready for the real thing.