Anything You Can Do...

Story Info
Starlet takes on leading man in porn film.
1.7k words
4.12
35.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil didn't have a girlfriend as such. Being a porn actor meant that sexual intercourse was plentiful, and he lived with two people with interesting jobs (a fireman, John and a female gym instructor, Milli). He had been in the porn business since he met a porn actress, Trixie, who suggested he had the right stuff to succeed in her trade. She got him a small part in a movie, playing the doorman who demanded a blowjob as entry fee from the lead played by Trixie. The director was so impressed by the size of his cock and the way he controlled his ejaculation that he asked him to appear later in the same film as part of an orgy. The director was also pleased with the amount of semen he shot when he came, this lead to further roles and ultimately a staring role in his own short series, "Have Cum, Will Travel". He is now a regular in Semen Spray Films, and very popular with his female co-stars.

His latest film saw him play a lawyer representing prostitutes in exchange for sex. The film was introducing a new starlet called Lily Valentine, who was to star in the second scene. The scene consisted of a blowjob followed by her being fucked face down over the desk. Phil had done this many times before and turned up early to check any details and meet Lily. She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Her face was perfect, the full lips and high cheekbones, the pale green eyes and slightly upturned nose, all up to modelling standards. Her smile revealed perfect sparkling teeth. The strawberry blonde hair that framed her head, fell in soft curls to her shoulders. The costume she wore for her scene revealed a slender but well proportioned body that was showing the after effects of a tan. Her legs were well toned and, as with everywhere else, the skin was unblemished. They exchanged pleasantries and talked about the scene until the crew were ready.

The action started with Lily entering the office and thanking the seated Phil for representing her in court, and him telling her it was time she paid him. Lily removed her top to reveal her well formed breasts causing his penis to stir unexpectedly. He watched as she rubbed the nipples all the time marvelling at the firmness and perfection of her tits. It was unusual for him to become aroused at such a common sight, his years in the trade had inured him to such things, but he now had a raging hard on. She continued to strip of her shorts, leaving only a thong covering her pussy. She approached him on her knees and began to loosen his belt, removing his trousers and revealing his massively bulged underpants.

Lily started by kissing his legs and then licked his thighs until she reached his groin. Her tongue traced the outline of his cock as her hands roamed his body. One hand stroked his chest, combing through the thick hair, causing him to tense his muscles in anticipation. The other hand fondled his scrotum, weighing his testicles and feeling the shape of each in turn. The blowjob had not started and yet his penis was leaking precum already. He steeled himself and concentrated on not letting her control his ejaculation. They had agreed a code to let either one know if the other wanted to stop, he had never had to use this before and didn't want to give in this time, to a newcomer. She could smell and feel the precum on her lips as she slid his pants down to his ankles.

Lily continued to scratch his chest as his rock hard cock stood before her. Using the tip of her tongue she licked around his swollen, purple, glans. Again she squeezed and massaged his scrotum, her tongue moving down the underside of his erection. Once his cock was well coated with her saliva she began kissing the shaft. When her kisses reached the top, she took the end in her mouth. Phil was having trouble staying calm, never before had a partner made him so excited so quickly. He was looking away and thinking un-sexy thoughts to stop himself coming too soon. Lily was enjoying herself. She began to take him deeper into her warm, slimy mouth, all the time holding his balls in her hand. Her head bobbed up and down, each time the down stroke made more of his penis enter her mouth. Lily speeded up her pace, now holding the base of his erection, the whole cock sliding in and out of her head.

Phil couldn't take any more and finally muttered the code word. She didn't hear him until he almost shouted it, his hands pulling her out of his groin. He was not quick enough though, as she let go of him the orgasm started, his cock jumped and a sudden groan escaped him. The first blast of cum hit her in the face, the second she opened her mouth to. Using her hands she jerked his cock to force as much as possible out of him and into her mouth. Lily seemed to love the taste of semen, licking as much off her face as she could, and draining his shaft, cleaning the outside as well. He was exhausted from the most intense orgasm of his life, but now he wanted to show her what he could do with his mouth.

Forgetting the cameras he complimented her blowjob and bid her lay on the desk. She smiled as she lay back. Phil carefully slid her thong down and off her beautiful body revealing a small trimmed pubic muff that matched the colour of her hair. Her panties were covered in her own juices and he breathed in the sweet aroma after removing them. He began by kissing her breasts, taking each nipple in his mouth. He use his tongue to lick around each perfect globe and between them up to her neck. He kissed her mouth quickly, then moved down again to her belly. Lily had a small belly button which he explored and kissed before lightly licking down both thighs. His mouth sucked and kissed up and around till it met her groin. He ran his hands up her torso to massage her tits as his tongue began to lick her labia. He tenderly kissed the lips of her vagina in turn, then licked the hooded clitoris at the top. Lily opened her legs wider, to ease his access, and he sucked the clit for a moment. Phil released one breast to touch her pussy.

The fingers stroked her labia as he licked and sucked the clit. Slowly he inserted one finger into her moist, warm cunt. A second finger allowed him to hold the tight pussy lips apart and push his tongue into her. A flow of lubricating juices ran down his chin and hand. He let go of her breast and began to rub the erect clit, still holding her open as he tongue fucked her. Lily began to moan and her hips pushed up to meet him. He rubbed harder and faster at her clit, now pushing four fingers into her, using his tongue to lap up her juices. Her pussy was so wet and relaxed that he managed to push his whole hand into her. She came as his wrist entered her, screaming and bucking. He continued to push into her warm pussy and rub her engorged clit, making her cum continuously. She began to thrash on the bed as ecstasy flooded through her body. When at last her body relaxed, Phil removed his soaked hand and licked the sweet tasting slime from it.

Lily felt great, her cunt had been filled fuller than ever before and she had made a top porn actor loose control of his ejaculation. Her movie debut was going to be a success. What she didn't expect was the sudden entry of a hard cock into her now back to normal size pussy. Phil had regained his erection during the fisting he gave and was now going to show her how good a performer he really was. Having recently cum, hewould be able to fuck for longer before she got another face full of cream. He entered her quickly, burying his whole length in the first thrust. His balls slapped against her ass every time he entered her and only his glans remained inside when he withdrew. The pace he maintained was furious, faster than she had experienced before. Every stroke rubbed her clit, making her gasp as the erect nodule brought intense pleasure to her. She was soon coming in a continuous stream of mini orgasms, her hips vibrating against him. Lily let out a scream of pleasure as a big wave of orgasmic joy swept through her.

At once Phil pulled out of the warm, wet flesh of her pussy and flipped her onto her back. Not ready for such a thing she looked round at him just in time to see his hugely engorged penis disappear into her asshole. The feeling of her tight sphincter nearly pushed him over the edge, but after a pause he regained control and began to fuck her shapely ass. Each thrust, again, ended with him inside her and ended with only the smallest amount of cock inside. The pace was slowed by the tightness of her hole, but he soon got into a rhythm. The thrusting motion was moving her clitoris against the tabletop, her body soon adapted to the new invasion and her orgasm returned. Soon Lily was panting and moaning as her pussy made the table slick and the motion made her come wildly. It rapidly became too much for Phil and he withdrew, moving to her side and stroked his penis till the second load of the day covered her face and hair. Each spurt of semen dripped down onto the floor, her tongue catching as much as it could.

Lily and Phil became a regular pairing on screen, even sharing nights off it. There love making often left them drained for days afterwards, but sold more videos than anybody else.