Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lihpdam
Lihpdam
6 Followers

With Lucy pushing back against my every thrust I suddenly remove my cock from her pussy and move it up to point directly at her now gaping back entrance. Her hole remains open as I remove my fingers and I place the bulbous end of my cock directly over her opening. I push forward only halting when I encounter resistance at which point I wait for Lucy to relax and accept the new volume that my rigid cock imposes. Only when she pushes back into me do I resist the motion and enter deeper into new territory. Eventually she accepts me up to the crown of my cock head and I halt allowing her to take a deep breath. One more small push and the crown penetrates, I am sucked over the edge and the full length of my cock is pulled deep inside her until my hips come to rest against her firm and reddened cheeks. With my cock circling inside her she reaches back with her right hand and massages my balls before letting her hand move to massage her clit. I continue circling; stretching that recent virgin ass hole with every movement, slowly retreating before plunging back into the newly chartered depths, each entrance easier than the last as Lucy relaxes into the sensation and complements the penetration by flicking her clit. Now that she is accepting of my full length and girth I pump into her, simultaneously she slips two fingers into her soaking pussy. The deeper I go, the deeper she goes until I feel her fingers pressing through the thin membrane and rubbing against my embedded cock.

The extra stimulus from the meeting deep inside her is enough to push Lucy over the edge and she screams into the bed "Yes, yes. Ahhhh."

As she climaxes again I feel her muscles contract around my embedded cock. The extra tightness around me leads me to thrust deeper and my increased tempo until the tension in my cock and balls is released. As I stay buried in her, my cock spasms and forces fluid deep into her, I feel it flowing around her inner cavity and over my cock. I continue pumping to make sure all is released and it is all forced deep into her inner core. Under the release we both collapse and I lie on top with my cock still deep inside.

With the release comes relaxation and slowly my deflating cock is released from the grip that her butt has on it. As I pull myself up my cum seeps from the gaping hole in her butt, white fluid running down the gap towards the equally gaping hole in her pussy. I roll onto the bed and look directly at Lucy's glazed eyes and see a satisfied, smug grin before she says "I love you."

Sliding my arm gently under her head I gather her in my arms, pull her close and wrap by body around hers before gently stroking her exhausted frame.

With the combination of physical exhaustion and total relaxation, sleep inevitably descends on both of us. Our recovery is interrupted by the aroma emanating from the kitchen as our 7pm dinner reservation for two approaches. The need for sustenance drives us both to grab a quick shower before we follow our noses to the delights of this hospitable restaurant. Over dinner we continue to tease and flirt with each other, fueled by more than one glass of wine I look longingly and lustfully at Lucy, admiring every curve, every glance and every nuance. Despite my desire, my cock remains under control, swelling but no longer demanding. Our decision to retire to the bedroom earlier than usual is an easy one and we fall into each other's arms, gracefully interlacing our bodies, gently touching and softly passing lips over all parts of each other's body. Our lovemaking that night is slow and sensual, in direct contrast to the demanding adventures that we experienced throughout the weekend. As we lie in each other's arms Lucy snuggles close, we lie together until sleep takes us on our separate journeys.

As we pull into the kiss and go area at the station the next morning, my heart starts to feel the pain of the impending week long separation. We sit looking into each other's eyes, not a word is said, not a word is needed both of us replaying the events of the weekend, both of us knowing what the other is feeling. We lean towards each other and bridge the gap between us, our lips brush gently over the others before separating to allow our tongues to intertwine and explore the depths of our mouths. As we finish our tonsil tickling kiss we rest our foreheads against one another, each uttering a brief sigh as we start to accept the immediate next step. We gaze into each other's eyes, but out of the corner of mine I see Lucy bring her hand out from beneath her skirt, raise it to my mouth and push her fingers past my lips. The smell and taste of her pussy juices invade my senses, the pressure in my crotch increases as my cock expands and presses against its artificial confines. Lucy puts her lips to my ear and provocatively whispers, "I want to see where we can go from here, be ready for me when I get home next Friday, I expect you to be naked all weekend while I fuck you anytime, anywhere and anyhow I choose."

I stared longingly back at her, unable to utter a word as she opened the door and bids farewell. "And Mike," she adds while shutting the car door, "no playing with yourself this week, I want all your cum and I am not of a mind to share."

I hastily replied, "Right back at you, after all what's good for the gander is good for the goose," and accompanied my statement with a lascivious grin and a sly wink.

Epilogue

Wow, that was quite a weekend; finally Mike gave me the good fucking that I had been wanting for so long. His cock felt so good inside me, stretching me and releasing his cum into me so frequently and so deeply. When he played with my ass it felt incredible but when he took me in the ass for the first time it felt amazing, expanding my butt hole with every thrust I felt like I would never come down from the high. I'm definitely going to have to see about getting my dildo back there for some fun during the week. Maybe I will get a strap on for next weekend and give him a piece of his own medicine.

Lihpdam
Lihpdam
6 Followers
12