Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow Ch. 06

Story Info
What will he do to keep her satisfied?
4.1k words
3.55
11.4k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday was usually a time for Lucy and I to unwind and after a week apart and the frantic nature of our reunions on Friday evening, this Saturday was no different from any other except that the evening had been more frantic than before as we combined making up for lost time with the opportunity for continued exploration of our mutual boundaries. The prospect of Lucy fucking me anytime, anywhere and anyhow she chose certainly upped the ante and put me in a heightened state of excitement and arousal from the moment my eyes opened to see my dark haired beauty lying next to me. My cock was already alert to any signal that its services were required and was on the verge of demanding attention when my goddess signaled waking from her slumbers by throwing the covers off and stretching her arms above her head while her torso simultaneously squirmed under the presence of the cool air. The resulting view of her firm breasts topped by perky nipples was sufficient to send my cock into full blown attention seeking mode and the newly developed separation of her legs provided an inviting opportunity.

"Good morning lover," I whispered as my mouth moved to the nipple closest to me, my lips touch her and impart a gentle kiss on the very tip. Immediately I feel a response as her skin starts to pucker under my touch, I reach out and let the tip of my tongue lightly graze the responsive skin before beginning a soft rotation that causes Lucy's nipple to further harden and swell. Meanwhile my hand skims over her skin, lightly touching the naked flesh of her taut stomach before following the direction indicated by the arrow shaped pubic hair that sits atop her mound. Gently my fingers slide down each side of her hairless outer pussy lips, following the crevice between lip and thigh before they meet at the base of her pussy. I apply slight sideways pressure to her inner thighs encouraging further separation to give me easier access to her sensitive inner structure. My signal does not go unheeded and the slight movement is sufficient to allow me to run my finger along the crease between her outer lips. Slowly and gently I trace the line from the bottom of her crease to the top and then from top to bottom where, instead of retracing my steps, I continue past the end and graze that sensitive area between the bottom of her pussy and her crinkled rear entrance. Slowly I circle and in reward Lucy parts her legs further to allow me unfettered access.

In response to the gentle massage Lucy begins to roll her hips as a counterpoint to the circling touch of my finger. My middle finger retraces the crease between her outer lips and I feel increased lubrication from the secretion of fluid from her inner core. A slight pressure allows my finger to penetrate beyond the outer boundary allowing my finger to become increasingly coated with her juices. I run my middle finger parallel to her lips and with a gentle sawing motion run my finger down into her slit, coating the full length of my finger with her fluids while the two adjacent fingers focus on lining up along the crease between lips and thigh. A squeeze from my outer fingers pinches on her clit and prompts her to utter a pleasing "Ahhhhhh," as more fluid is forced out from within. Releasing the clamping force of my first and third fingers I slowly press my middle finger past her outer lips and gradually move to find her now pronounced clit whereupon I peel back her hood and circle my finger around her rapidly responding nub. In response her hips tilt up, bringing her clit to the fore, pressing hard against my finger. We start a coordinated dance as my finger circles her clit and she rocks her hips to engage my touch. Her hips continue their rocking and my finger wanders down until it finds the entrance that is now wide open, inviting me to push inside, reach as deep as possible into her, softly brushing against every inner wall, tenderly beckoning her onward with the rubbing of her g-spot, circling and stretching her opening for easier entrance, allowing fluid to flow past her external boundary and down along my finger, urging me to probe deeper. With the increased stimulation her gentle rocking turns to full scale thrusting, each unexpected touch producing a reaction, each sensation reaching her inner core, simultaneously stimulating and teasing.

My mouth moves from suckling her tit and follows the direction indicated by her arrow of pubic hair. At its tip I slowly extend my tongue allowing it to brush lightly against Lucy's now fully visible clit while simultaneously pushing a second finger past her outer form allowing me to continue to explore her inner sanctum with more vigor. Slowly and purposefully my tongue flicks and licks her clit, its touches coordinated with the reaching of my fingers to inner sensitive parts. As Lucy continues to rock her hips and my tongue coordinates its assault on her clit, I push my body up from under her legs forcing her hips and legs into the air until her knees are forced against her shoulders. This movement further opens her pussy allowing my tongue to easily surround her clit and my fingers to plunge deeper. Lucy's head snaps back as she says "Ahhhhhhh, give it to me, make me cum."

With my tongue focused on her clit my fingers slowly withdraw from her pussy, scooping fluid onto them as they exit. Her thighs rest on her chest leaving her pussy open for exploration from my tongue while my fingers begin spreading their delicate lubrication around her puckered rear entrance. Circling and lubricating; circling and teasing; circling before gradually pushing one finger past her outer barrier; circling and stretching; circling and opening her for admittance of a second finger, two fingers stretching, two fingers circling, two fingers plunging in and out.

I eagerly lick her pussy, circling her clit with my tongue and keep two fingers firmly pushed insider her butt as Lucy lets forth a loud "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," signaling the simultaneous uncontrollable contraction of the muscles in her pussy and butt, her body shakes signifying release from the agony of waiting and ecstasy from the arrival of her climax.

As her body wilts under the explosions going on through her body I continue lapping at the juices flowing from her pussy, my fingers still pushed deep inside her; the occasional flick of her sensitive clit causes an involuntary, sharp contraction of her muscles in the aftermath of her climax. Each loving touch wantonly received, each touch reaching those sensitive nerve endings, each touch coaxing a reflexive reaction from her otherwise spent body. With my fingers still deep in her ass our lips come together, her tongue invades my mouth as she seeks the taste of her own juices before draping herself over my body, relaxed and spent, satisfied and released.

After a few minutes of silence and stillness Lucy stirs and says "Come on lazy bones I need some breakfast before we get started with the weekend's activities and I think you will need some energy for what I have planned so let's go and eat."

We scurry around the kitchen and quickly muster orange juice, coffee, fruit, toast and eggs. As we talk I try to get some idea of what Lucy has in mind but she steadfastly refuses to divulge her plan, only saying "I'm sure you will enjoy it at least as much as I will, if not more."

With the door to that conversation slammed firmly shut, talk turned to her research and how things had developed over the last week. Previously she was getting some unwanted pressure from her supervisor about the direction she was pursuing, but over the last week it seemed that she had made a significant breakthrough and was now quietly confident that she was on the right track again. The changes we had identified to her data collection algorithms had allowed collection of more consistent, higher fidelity data and she could now see behavior that had previously been obscured in the noise. As a result she was obviously both happier and hornier than I had seen her for some time, and with the freedom from worry it appeared her mind had gone rampant in its planning for this weekend.

"Come on let's get a shower, then we can see where we go from there," Lucy says as I started to clear things away.

Lucy hopped in the shower before I joined her beneath the flowing water. I put my chest against her back, sweep aside her wet hair and nuzzle her neck, my arms reach around her stomach and pull her close so that the water cascading over our bodies pools in the crevices and crannies between us. My hands slide effortlessly over the soft, silky skin of her body; one hand cups her breast allowing me to role her nipple between finger and thumb, the other cups her ass with a finger straying tantalizingly close to her rear opening. Suddenly a hand grabs my balls, and while simultaneously squeezing and rolling them Lucy turns and looks me in the eye and says "Last night I noticed that you hadn't kept things as neat a tidy down here as I would have liked so before we go any further we need to get you back on track."

Reaching onto the nearby shelf she picks up a pair of scissors and promptly grabs the mound of pubic hair above my cock and snips it off close to the roots. In expert fashion she quickly trimmed the rest of the stragglers leaving an uneven array of hair around my cock and balls, and a cock that was simultaneously lengthening and thickening thanks to all the attention it received. A quick massage suddenly had the whole area coated in soap and as if by magic, the scissors were replaced by a razor hovering dangerously close to my ever attentive member. One careful and steady stroke later and a line of soapy foam was removed, leaving a glimpse of the future as hair stubble was replaced by exposed smooth skin. A few strokes later and the previously unkempt knot of hair above my cock had been shorn and replaced by a wasteland of smooth skin, encouraging my cock to stand proud, actively seeking visibility and enjoying the attention.

Gently Lucy pushes my cock to one side and the razor passes along its underside, slowly following the shape of the skin at the root, inexorably removing the stumps of hair and leaving fresh, smooth skin. Her attention then turned to my balls which she expertly massaged and carefully stretched the skin to create a taut surface over which she drags the razor. Before each slick motion of the blade she repositioned her grip on my balls and stretches the skin; after each glide of the blade smooth skin emerged from under the soapy foam. Finally, she pushes my cock and scrotum hard against my stomach and deftly slid the blade over the region between my balls and my butt hole, completely removing the hairy barrier that had been in place moments before.

"Now let's take a closer look and make sure we got everything." Immediately Lucy drops to her knees and starts to lick the newly bare region under my balls.

"Woops, there is a bit I missed," as she pulls out the razor and gives it a quick wipe over a seemingly bare patch of skin.

"Now let's see what else we have," at which point she takes each one of balls into her mouth, slowly massaging each of them in turn with her tongue.

"And now for the final inspection," she brings her lips to the end of my erect cock and places them on the end before pushing past the tip, taking me slowly into her mouth. With each passing moment more of me disappeared into her mouth until her lips rest on the now bare root of my cock and the tip of my cock rests comfortably in her throat. Slowly she pulls back, sucks hard with each movement away, pulling blood into my cock, causing me to harden and lengthen as she retracts the sensuous attention of her mouth and tongue.

I see the razor approach the base of my cock and Lucy says "Let's just get these last few spots and then we should be good to go." Whereupon she deftly passes the razor over the external junction between my cock and its inner root; gradually scraping away all resistance, leaving a smooth field on which to play.

"Ok, let's get some oil on that freshly shaved skin, we wouldn't want it to get all hard and wrinkly. Well maybe one out of two wouldn't be so bad now would it?"

While I lie on my back Lucy pulls out a bottle of baby oil and straddles me, a leg on either side of my waist, her pussy close enough to my cock that I start to get fanciful notions about the immediate future. She pours oil over my chest and begins to massage it into my skin; slowly circling my chest before pinching my nipples between her thumb and forefinger, the oil prevents her getting a firm grip as they slowly slip from her grasp. New pools of oil are poured and new areas of skin massaged, each patch getting closer to the freshly bared skin around my increasingly hard cock.

As she continues the massage, her inner thighs become coated with oil and she easily slips down my body, with each passing inch her pussy comes closer to my male counterpart until she deftly grazes her pussy along my engorged tip leaving our mating surfaces coated in a mixture of our precum. Now resting on my thighs she pours oil on the tip of my cock and watches it run down its length and spread over the smooth playing field she had created. Once the flow has stopped she begins a more sensuous massage by taking my balls in both hands, rubbing and squeezing, stretching my sack to its limits by trapping my balls between thumb and forefinger and pulling directly down away from my body. Reaching under my sack she rubs the area between my sack and butt hole, gently pressing on my inner thighs, coaxing me to open them and give her easier access.

When satisfied with the results of her immediate attention, she turns her focus to massaging oil into my erect cock. With both hands circling the base, she grasps it firmly, places her thumbs on the underside and slowly pushes them to the tip forcing blood into the end and causing my cock to further elongate, thicken and stiffen. With my cock now at full attention Lucy grabs the base but this time with her thumbs on top, slowly leans back and with her arms extended pulls my cock flat, down and away from my body. Again her hands slip along my length, stopping blood leaving, encouraging blood to flow to the tip, increasing my stiffness and enhancing the sensitivity. I try to buck my hips against her grip, wanting friction, seeking release but finding neither leaving me frustrated and needy.

"Not yet Mike, we have other things to explore first. Roll over and get on your hands and knees so that I can get the oil on the other parts that I have just trimmed."

With that statement she rolled off me and lay by my side while I rearranged myself and proffered that sensitive area between balls and butt for her immediate attention. I feel the warmth as the oil hits the bottom of my back and feel it run down the crack between the cheeks of my butt, its journey accompanied by a hand that gently rubs the oil into all the possible cavities and spends considerable time rimming my butt hole with her finger before pressing the center. My response is immediate: I relax and push back but am frustrated to find no opposing movement as Lucy's fingers continue their journey to massage my balls, leaving her arm trailing behind between my cheeks, pressing against my rear entrance, rubbing against my sensitive spot while her hand massages my balls before stroking down the length of my erect cock.

Lucy scoots over and manipulates our relative positions so that her mouth lies directly below my cock and my face looks down on her pussy. In this arrangement I hope to find release in the warm confines of her mouth and simultaneously slake my thirst on her juices. But my preferred outcome did not last past that flickering thought.

"You are allowed to look but not touch," she instructs as she begins to caress my balls in her hand. Simultaneously her other hand glides down her body, hovers over her pubic hair that has been carefully sculpted into the shape of an arrow and ultimately lands on the lips of her pussy where she starts a circular motion, pressing the palm of her hand on the outer lips around her clit, slowly circling around her inner nub. As she squeezes her outer lips together the hood of her clit appears and she slowly runs a finger along the entire length of her slit. On reaching the bottom most point she playfully parts her outer lips revealing the petal shaped folds that guard her inner sanctum. Her fingers open her up and my eyes gaze in awe at the untouchable display unfolding before my eyes.

With my focus solely on the delights of Lucy's pussy, it comes as a shock to unexpectedly feel a touch on my cock as Lucy's hand lightly grazes along the length, her nails dancing over my skin sending sharp reminders to my senses, my cock suddenly stiffens and forces the flow of precum from the tip. With Lucy's continued tantalizing touch I look back I see precum form into a droplet and freely fall from the tip of my cock into Lucy's open mouth.

In front of my eyes Lucy's exploration of her pussy continues by pulling back the hood protecting her clit and openly exposing her swollen and engorged nub. Her fingers glide along her lips thanks to the juices flowing along her slit, one finger gently pushes inside before being slowly removed and offered to my lips for cleaning. The finger is then lowered and the motion repeated before two fingers were pushed deep into her and again offered for cleaning. The smell and taste of lust pervades the air around me as Lucy continues to tempt me to break from my restricted position as voyeur and dive face first into the deep pool beneath me.

Mesmerized by the display I was unaware of the continued dripping of precum into Lucy's mouth until my trance was broken by the feeling of a finger massaging my rear entrance. This causes me to look down at Lucy to see her smiling as she collects drop after drop of precum falling from the end of my rigid cock. She adds more warm oil to her hand and gently massages my cock, balls and that sensitive area between the root of my cock and my rear entrance. As if in an attempt to provide me with a reward for my gift of precum, her finger once again begins to invade my rear cavity, slowly she pushed, slowly I breathe, slowly I relax, slowly she penetrates, slowly she fills me. Her slick, oil coated finger easily passes through the outer limits until it reaches the point at which it is pulled in without further resistance.

The roaming of her finger inside me touches parts previously untouched: simultaneously sensitive and forceful her finger meets my p-spot, the tingling sensation causing a fluttering of desire and need deep in my core that radiates outward. Lucy alternately strokes and presses on my sensitive spot, forcing an involuntary reaction from me. My eyes continue to be transfixed by Lucy's hand massaging her clit and pushing fingers deep inside her, but my sensations are overtaken by the gentle touch deep inside me. My cock responds by becoming rock hard, hardness that extends from the visible exterior, past the junction and along the deep root buried me.

The continued tingling brought about by each touch causes a building pressure inside me that is relieved by a warm rush as I feel fluid involuntarily evacuate from my pelvis and flow through my cock; I look down and see a constant dribble of fluid flow out of the tip of my cock and fall directly into Lucy's open and receptive mouth. The flow is constant, each internal stroke stimulating the release of a stream of fluid, no contractions, no spasms; Lucy had broken the seal causing fluid to flow.

As Lucy's internal massage continues so too does the strength of my reaction. The stimulation initiates a persistent tingling sensation deep inside me and inner warmth radiates from the root of my cock and into my balls before passing to my pelvis. Following this precursor I feel a building pressure before a shock wave erupts that centers on my core and passes through my body sparking uncontrollable tremors in my legs. With each tremor it seems as though my cock gets harder, becoming permanently rigid without pulsating. As the wave crashes through my body thick white fluid flows from the slit of my cock, no contraction or spasm to force the flow, the gates to the dam had been pierced, natural flow came forth from the pressure built up inside me and I utter a deep guttural moan to accompany the involuntary and uncontrollable release.

12