Anytime Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

Brenda was obviously very nervous about telling her story, but she stuttered her way through it and when she had completed it I asked, "Thank you Brenda that was very well said, just one question, why did you lie and say it was me who attacked you?"

She coloured up immediately and looked at her dad for support or maybe to get her out of here, but he just said, "Go on baby, explain to him why. He deserves to know the truth of it!" Her mother just pursed her lips and said nothing.

Seeing that she was not going to get any help from either of her parents the girl continued almost in a whisper, "I made the accusation in a panic, I also said there were others involved but could not identify them! I didn't want to admit that I went willingly into the toilet. Once I started with the lie, I couldn't retract it without admitting my complicity in my own rape. I was too scared and it seemed easier to continue." She looked at me, pleading with her eyes for me to say some words of sympathy with her plight, but I sat there stony faced and waited for her to continue. "Then the DNA tests results came back and of course yours was not among them and the detectives started to have doubts, but the fact that I had scratched you in my panic and my panties in your jacket convinced them that you must have been involved. Then my attackers were caught trying to rape another girl and it all come into the open. I'm so sorry for getting you into trouble and I hope that you can forgive me for the trouble I've caused you."

I was not in any mood to make concessions at that point and said, "I can't forgive you at this point of time. You will have to live with the knowledge that you have destroyed my marriage, my career and any respect that the people of this town had for me, so no, I cannot forgive you for that."

That finished the conversation with Beth and before they left, her father again apologised for attacking me in the cells that night and I surprised myself when I said, "I think I can understand why you did it and hope that maybe you have learned that sometimes, just sometimes, people in custody are telling you the truth. If you've learnt that them maybe some good has come out of this mess."

They said their goodbyes and left. My daughters were crying and I helped them wipe away their tears. Marti had also been crying, but had disappeared into what used to be our bedroom and shut the door. I stayed with the girls all afternoon and Marti failed to appear. It was teatime and I asked the girls if they wanted to go out for supper or stay with their mother? They opted for the supper at a restaurant. I didn't ask Marti and I just left a note on the kitchen table for her. We had a nice meal and I explained that I would be leaving town to work at the East Midlands Airport, but that I would try and get over to see them as often as possible. Inevitably, that led to questions about their mother and divorce. I parried those told them that their mother and I had some major problems and had yet to sit down and discuss them, but that divorce was very likely. They took that better than I thought and it was getting late so we returned home. Marti was waiting for us and she looked straight at me and said sarcastically, "You could have at least asked me to come with you. I have been waiting here all night for you to return!"

"I'm not ready to talk to you tonight. Call in sick tomorrow morning and I will be ready to talk to you then!" At that I turned my back on her and walked out.

The next day I found myself once more at the door of what used to be my home. Once more I knocked and Marti opened it and inviting me in and again said irritably, "I've told you before, this is still our house and you needn't knock and wait like a bloody tradesman!"

"Our divorce, the one you rapidly demanded once I was on remand will be final in about three weeks! At that point, this will no longer be my home. I have agreed to your demands, you can have it all, the support for the two girls as agreed and this house. I don't want any part of it. You earn more than me for now, so you will have to find the mortgage payments on your own until I can start earning again. At that point, I will comply with the court order to the letter!" What she said next nearly floored me, "I don't want a divorce! I have decided that we should make an attempt to reconcile! After all, you cheated on me and more than just the one time you confessed to. Did you really think that I didn't know all about the others? I knew all about them, almost as soon as you fucked them! I kept my own counsel and decided to forgive you for your indiscretions, sure I finally had to punish you when it was pushed into my face in a manner that I could not ignore at the time, but I still loved you despite your betrayals. Now, I want you to grant me the same bit of licence. I made some mistakes, but on Saturday, I stepped way over the line and I admit it. That was the first time that I let two of them have me together and I have to be honest and say that it wasn't all that good for me. Until then, I only ever went out with one guy at a time for sex. It was sex, not love, which is what you told me your affairs were if you remember? Anyway, to reiterate, I don't want a divorce, I want you back in my life and my bed!"

I knew that she was lying, but I was not ready to confront her about that just yet so I tried desperately to regain the initiative and said, "You only let me back into your life for the sake of the kids, not because of any love for me and you extracted exactly what you wanted from me. I stopped playing rugby, I stopped the nights out with the lads and I tried very hard to be the man you wanted me to be. Our sex life still sucked and I admit, you tried to accommodate my fantasy's, and there was some improvement just before all this happened, but you have never taken me in your mouth or arse, something I'm sure your recent lovers have had the privilege of getting! I'm not like you, call it my ego or just simply my pride, but I can't find it within me to forgive you for becoming the Martini girl! You know, anytime anywhere, anyplace? Sorry, but us reconciling is just not going to happen, our divorce will go ahead as you planned!"

She flew straight back at me and said, "Firstly, Martini girl, yes the anywhere, anytime bit is true enough, but any place isn't. I never let any of them have my arse, as you so delicately put it! Secondly, when I forgave you, it was not just for the sake of the girls, it was also because I love you. I know you were never happy with our love life and I was trying really hard to change, but then this rape thing came along and I admit I jumped to the conclusion that you were guilty and the Martini girl was born! I was hurt and angry, so I allowed myself to be seduced, no that's not true, I went out hunting and scored some pretty good hits. I thought I could stop after getting laid the first night, but the next night I went out and I swear I was only intending to have a few drinks before going home, but the guys kept buying me drinks and dancing with me, which led to some necking and when one of them started nibbling at my ear lobes, I just melted and let him take me into the changing rooms and have me. When he was finished, he left me hanging, I cleaned myself up and went back into the lounge to get my bag, when another fellow took me and we started dancing once more. The word must have gotten round because he went straight for my ears and I found myself steered back into the back room once more. This guy was far better and he brought me to orgasm twice before he exploded inside me again. I felt dirty and used and after cleaning myself up, I grabbed my bag and went home to get showered and cleaned up."

She paused for breath at that point and I just stood there like some idiot child, mouth open and stunned! She said quietly, "After that night, I recognised that I was wrong about sex. Cosy sex, missionary sex, gentle loving sex is good, but also that raw, hard fucking sex could also be good, more than that it could be fucking great! You were in jail and I was tempted to get some more revenge on you and I went back for more. I never went out in the week, only Saturdays and not always to the rugby club. I guess I got a reputation for being a slut and to be honest, I didn't care what anybody thought, I was loving it. Two, sometimes three lovers in a single night became the norm. I never ever brought anyone back here and believe it or not, after that first month, I restricted myself to going out only once a month. Last Saturday was the first time this month! I have counted up and I can tell you, I have had twelve different men since you were incarcerated and I think that makes us just about level pegging on the score cards! Please, Martin, I love you, are you sure you can't find it in your heart to forgive me?"

She was crying now and wanted to go to her and hold her, but couldn't force my feet to move, I knew she was lying in her teeth and so I waited to see what she was going to do next. I was expecting more pleading about her affairs, instead she came to me and threw herself into my arms. I suppose it was inevitable that we would end up in bed and my anger and frustration over the last few months came to the fore. I didn't make love to her, I fucked her hard and with a savagery that I didn't know I had in me. I must have been hurting her but she egged me on and kept telling me not to stop. I don't know how many times she came because she seemed to be coming continuously until I blew my load in her velvety cunt. She had learned a few tricks during my absence and she used her mouth on me to bring me back to life and for the first time in our married life she sucked my dick! This time she went onto her hands and knees and presented her bum to me and said, "I've saved this for you. Now bugger me, and don't stop until you have taken me there!"

Considering that this was supposedly her first time taking it in her anus, she handled it remarkably easily an I pressed myself into her bum hole and bowels. This made me remember that last night we had made love before my arrest. We had run out of batteries for her vibrators and she had begged me to use my fingers on her tight brown hole, but it wasn't all that tight. I think that was when I realised that she had been cheating on me. I was pretty sure that I was getting sloppy seconds that night, because her pussy was so slack. This was confirmed when the batteries I had only replaced the other night, had come up flat. Armed with my suspicions, I decided to say nothing until I had proof, but events the next day had quashed that plan. As I started to fuck her arse, I knew that this couldn't have been her first time! I slipped in way to easily for that and though she made a lot of noise about it hurting her, I didn't prevent her body betraying her as she pushed back against my throbbing member. I rode her arse quite savagely and didn't let up until I had exploded deep inside her bowels.

In the aftermath of their coupling she tried to snuggle into him, but he climbed out of the bed and started to get dressed. She watched him from under her eyelids and deliberately started to caress her clit in an lewd manner and then she started inserting first one, then, and three fingers into her sopping pussy. I could hear the sounds she as making as her fingers slurped as she withdrew and then plunged them back into her sex again and again. She was grinding her hips and she clearly intend in giving me a show as she was staring at me and licking her lips suggestively as she frigged herself towards orgasm. I stood and watched her get herself off and wondered at the changes to my, if not quite frigid wife to this new persona of Martini wife. God, but she had turned into the sex bomb that I had always wanted her to be, but it was too late for us, I knew that when she visited me in Strangeways and now I had to tell her exactly why!

When she had brought herself to her climax, I said, "I'm sorry but I'm not as forgiving as you and I could probably have forgiven you for cheating on me when I was in prison, but it wasn't just in prison was it? You had started cheating even before then hadn't you?"

She went to speak, but I silenced her with just a waning glance. "Yes I know all about you and that shit of a boss you have! Back then, when I still had friends in this town, I was warned that you two were seen coming out of the Holiday Inn when you should have been at work. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you made a mistake or two that helped convince me. The first thing that cased the alarm bells to ring was the batteries! Remember the night of our wedding anniversary? That night when we discovered that the vibrator batteries were flat and you had me finger your arsehole to get you off? Those batteries in were brand new the day before, because I changed them myself in anticipation of us making love to you. The second warning came only after I had reflected on things the next morning. That night, you were so passionate and I really thought things were finally getting better for us, but you were so loose and sloppy that even dumb nuts here sensed that something wasn't right. You bitch, you even had me go down on you as a preliminary act of love! You had the fucking nerve to come home and fuck my brains out after having sex with him! All of that, if you had been honest with me, may have swung it in your favour, but you lied about being an anal virgin, you lied about never having brought him here to our bed and you used the excuse of my arrest to give you the justification to become the Martini girl!"

I was so angry by this stage that I could have hit her, but I refrained from that, God knows how. She was crying now and mumbling something about always loving me. I stopped her short and said sadly, "You tried again today to tell me that you had never given your arse to any of them, but just now when I ploughed that lovely arse of yours for the first time, it became clear that was a lie. You were just too loose and responsive, believe me I know, I have taken anal cherries before and it hurts! Not just for the woman, but I have severely bruised my dick trying to penetrate a girls bum before now, so you lied about that as well!"

She was really crying hard now, but as I looked down at her naked body, I felt no anger any more, only regret. "I am leaving town and will make arrangements via Emails about seeing the girls every other weekend. I will wait until they get back from school and explain what's happening. You can be here if you wish, but you should know that they are both well aware of your nickname and how came to get it! I hope we can keep this amicable, I hold no grudge against you or any of your fuck buddies, I hope you will be very happy with the rest of your life."

I left her then and waited in my car for the girls to get home. I explained where I was going and that their mother and I would not be getting back together by mutual consent. There were tears of course, but when I told them that they were welcome to live with me once they had both reached sixteen, they cheered up considerably. It would not be too long to wait for that to happen.

My new job turned out to be great, I even had enough money to buy a three bedroomed semi near to Derby and was soon settled into my new life. Six months later I met a nice lady who worked in the office of my new company and we became friends, well more than that, but I have shied away from getting my hopes up. I know myself too well and wonder how long it will be before some other woman comes along and tempts me.

The last I heard about Marti was that she was still working at the same place and I heard separately from my brother that if she was putting it about, she was doing it very discreetly. My daughter, Jane confirmed as much when she said, "Mum never goes out any more and spends a lot of time in her bedroom. Why don't you give her a call and ask her for yourself, because I'm fed up with both of you asking me how the other is faring. If you want my opinion, she is miserable and knows she screwed up big time in not telling you the truth! As for you, I think you are putting a brave face on things, but deep down you can't get over her. It's time that the pair of you at least tried talking to one another!"

Christmas time was looming and I made an effort to try and be there for my daughters. I stopped with Ken and Helen, but it was Marti who made the first move when she invited me to come for Christmas dinner. When I started to refuse she pleaded and I could see from the look on my daughter's faces that they wanted me to be there with them, so I relented. I went out Christmas Eve and bought some flowers and chocolate for Marti. The dinner was surprisingly easy and without any of the awkwardness I was expecting. The girls opened their presents and I could tell that they were happy to receive what I had bought, but that I had the sizes or colours hopelessly wrong. I gave them the gift receipts so they could exchange them and realised that I was hopelessly out of touch with what young women wear. I had always relied on Marti for that!

After dinner, the girls disappeared and left Marti and I to talk. She asked if there was any chance of is getting together again and I could see the disappointment when I said no. Maybe we could be friends, but as a couple was not going to happen. She floored me with her next question, "Well can we friends with benefits? I miss you so much and I miss sex just as much. I swear that I have not been with anyone else since that last time with you!"

I was recalled that last time and was tempted, so I said, "Why don't you come over next weekend with the girls for New Year and we'll see what happens. I don't want you to have any illusions, if I fuck you, that's all it will be! A fuck, not making love but as long as you understand that then OK!"

That's what happened and now she comes over about once a month and we fuck each other's brains out. I don't think either of us wants to make it a formal arrangement but we agreed that until one of us finds someone that they want to settle down with, we're both happy to continue with the relationship on that basis. One thing though, compared to when we were first married, she is definitely a Martini girl!

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers