Anytime Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the stream—the same one Lisa and I had fished in all our lives—it looked different than I'd ever seen it. It seemed wilder, more rushing. Maybe it was that I'd never seen it at night, the moonbeams sliding off of it like black glass. Maybe it was because as soon as I'd gotten there, my beautiful sister had pushed me to the ground, squatted over my face, and ordered me to "start licking."

Lisa had taken her nightshirt off again, and it lay next to my discarded and forgotten boxers. She was pulling her ass open, and as she shifter her weight from foot to foot her cute little butthole puckered and winked. In the pale light, her ass looked like another moon, wan and perfectly round.

"Lick," she said again, "it needs to be slick if you're going to fit that big cock in." She settled back on her haunches and I put my arms up to support her ass. As it came near to my face, the sweet and soft smell that only a girl can have wafted over me. Greedily, I took her full weight onto my face and jammed my tongue into her rosebud.

"Oh, fuck," Lisa groaned, louder now that we were out of earshot from the campsite. "Oh, fuck yes, lick my fucking asshole baby brother." I thought of the coyotes and owls and rattlers, wondered if they could hear this strange mating call. I pulled my tongue out and licked all around her little hole, then rolled it and pushed it in and out a few times. Lisa's legs quivered and I had to support her with my arms.

"Fuck, I want you in my ass, fuck!" She screamed, very loud now. "Come on, brother, don't you wanna fuck that pretty asshole?" She grabbed my dick with one hand and jacked it until it was throbbing hard. "You wanna cum inside your big sister again, cum in her ass, little boy?"

She lifted off of me suddenly and by the time I stood up she was bent over a granite boulder by the stream, her breasts smushed up against it, looking back at me anxiously.

"What are you waiting for, baby b? There's your target. Jam your big dick in me, now." I hurried over to her and took my cock in my hand, brought it to the hot entrance of her asshole. I was worried; I didn't want to hurt her.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Don't tease me babe, I want it hard, now! Ram that sucker in."

"The rock will hurt you," I said.

"A little pain can be good, Matty. Now come on and do as your big sister tells you. Your big sister is a pervert and a slut, and she wants it in her asshole NOW."

She left no room for argument. I pushed the head of my dick up against her waiting asshole and heard her whimper in excitement. I hesitated again, wanting to go in slow, but she pushed her hips back as hard as she could, and my dick slid in in one rough movement. Lisa screamed.

"Oh, that huuuuuurtss so gooood!" she said, gasping for air and frantically wiggling her ass around my aching cock. "Fuck, that hurt! Oh god, baby, hurt me more! Destroy my fucking ass, rip my asshole apart with your giant cock baby b!"

I started humping as hard as I could, my cock meeting extreme resistance from her tight ass.

She pushed back against me and moaned in half-pain, half-pleasure. I could tell the rock she was on was rubbing her tits and belly raw with every thrust.

"I'm a slut for my baby brother, oh fuck, my fucking Matty's gonna hurt me, arentcha baby boy?"

"Uh-huh," I grunted, fucking her more violently and grunting in time.

"Call your big sister a fucking slut, baby b. Tell her she's sick while you rip her asshole."

I felt uneasy. Part of me wanted to hurt her, fuck her for all it was worth and tell her every vile thing I could think of. Another part of me was scared shitless, a thirteen-year-old boy who loved his sister and was in way over his head.

"Come on, Matty. It's ok," Lisa said. "Slap my ass. Tell me what I am. It feels good to have you hurt me, baby b. Only you. I only want it from you."

I still said nothing, my hands clawing at her ass as her butthole opened and closed on my hard dick.

"Do it, baby b. I want to hear you say it. I want you to tell me how sick we are. I love you Matty, please..." That "please" decided it. My sister Lisa was a slut. She was a filthy, dirty whore and I had to tell her so.

I started fucking her harder and faster, reaming her swollen asshole and grinding her against the rocks. She gasped "ah, ah, ah," every time she hit, feeling the pain and pleasure of my rock-hard cock splitting her ass apart.

"You're a fucking slut, Lisa," I said. "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, baby, you like that? I'm gonna fuck your asshole until it bleeds, you fucking whore."

"Oh, do it baby. Hurt me!"

I slapped her ass as hard as I could and kept ramming my hips into her.

"You took your baby brother and fucked him, you sick slut. You need cock so bab, you let your little brother fuck your ass. You sick fucking slut. I'm gonna fucking come in your ass, you whore. Big sister, I'm gonna fuck your asshole and come in your fucking ass. Are you ready to feel your own brother's come filling your sweet ass, Lisa? Are you so sick you want me to cum in my own big sister's asshole?"

Lisa was grunting, her legs quaking. "Uh-huh," she said, "uh-huh, fill my ass up baby brother, I'm a dirty slut and I want my baby brother to cum in me. Make it hurt, Matty, make my asshole bleed."

"I'm coming in you, Lisa," I grunted, "I'm coming in your fucking asshole."

"Oh fuck, do it, fill me up little boy."

"My cum was building inside me rapidly again, ready for my second volley of the night. I held Lisa's hips and jammed her ass all the way down the length of my cock until she was completely surrounding me, deeper than it had been so far.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed, "OH FUCK OH FUCK, MY BROTHER'S FUCKING ME, MY BROTHER'S DESTROYING MY FUCKING ASSHOLE! FUCKING COME IN MY ASSHOLE BABY B! I WANT YOUR CUM!"

"Take it, you whore!" I screamed, "Take your little brother's cum!"

"IT HURTS IT HURTS, OH FUCK DON"T STOP!"

I kept ramming her, feeling the cum build to a breaking point. Lisa kept screaming.

"RAPE MY ASS, BABY B! ASSRAPE YOUR BIG SISTER! FUCK MY ASS! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM! DESTROY MY FUCKING ASSHOLE, LITTLE BROTHER! MAKE IT HURT!"

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," I yelled, "I'M COMING IN YOUR ASS BIG SIS! TAKE IT! FUCK! FUCK!"

Her asshole clenched around me as I rammed her hard into the boulder and clawed at the top of her ass. My cock was being milked by her tight asshole, cum jetting out of it again and again. I pushed her into the rock until I could tell it hurt. She moaned in pain as I came again deep inside her ass. She struggled to push me back, to get off the rock. I pushed her back down hard with both of my hands.

"You fucking take it in the ass, you fucking slut. Take all of your brother's come in your asshole, you sick pervert. You wanted your brother to come in your asshole, you fucking take all of my fucking cum."

Lisa moaned as I continued to cum, expending every last ounce of jism in my body. "It huuurts," she moaned. She lifted her head to look back, and I saw tears streaming from her eyes. "Baby b, it hurts so bad. Oh, God, I've wanted you to hurt me for so long. Fuck, I'm so sick. I'm a sick fucking slut."

I bucked inside her a few times, feeling the last drops of cum get squeezed out inside of her. I slowly pulled out of her ass, my dick coming out with a pop noise. It was still hard, and covered in slick juice from inside of her.

Lisa stood up and wheeled around. She didn't look pleased at all; the look of desperate hunger was still in her eyes, no less diminished by our fuck session. She was raw and scraped down her front, and tears were drying on her cheeks.

Without hesitating, she pushed me down onto the ground again. I fell hard, rocks and hard-packed dirt striking my back. Lisa was already on top of me, facing away so that her pussy and cum-dripping asshole were at my face. I felt her warm mouth envelop my cock.

"Oh fuck, I can taste my ass," she said around me, suckling on my dick like a baby. She took it all the way down her throat again and again, licking the tip and all of the juice up eagerly. "Oh, God, make me cum now baby b, I'm ready."

She pressed her pussy down onto my face, and I started licking her clit fast, jamming one finger in and out of her. She bucked on top of me, still sucking my dick as it slowly went limp and then regrew in her mouth.

"My asshole feels so empty, baby b," she said back to me. "Fill it." I put two fingers into her hungry asshole, and she immediately increased the rhythm of her movement.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck make me cum make me cum."

I moved in and out of her asshole and pussy, pushing my fingers against each other inside of her while I ate her out.

"Oh God, I'm going to come, baby brother," she moaned around my cock. She was sucking harder, as hard as she could on the dick that had just come in her ass.

"Fuck I'm comiiiIIIINNNG! She screamed, quaking violently and rocking her hips against my face.

She let out a high-pitched cry, like a puppy whining to get in, and rocked back to let my dick come out of her mouth and my fingers meet deep inside of her pussy and ass.

Surprisingly, I felt my own cock jump again—for the third time in a night—as the act of my sister's orgasm brought me to yet another thunderous climax. Where I had thought there could be no more cum, cum there was. I grunted as it arced up and splattered Lisa's face, trickling down onto her lips, throat, and tits. She licked my cum off of her lips as she continued to orgasm.

"Oh-my-God-baby-b-you're-making-me-come" she gasped as she rode the crest of her orgasm, shaking and convulsing before slowly relaxing her asshole and letting my fingers slide out. Sweet juice dripped out of her pussy and onto my tongue; I licked the whole length from her clit to her asshole to get it all.

Lisa got up, turned around, lied down next to me, and kissed me. It was my first kiss, and it was divine. Her warm tongue slid into my mouth and filled it like it had been made for me. I could taste my own cock, my cum, my sister's ass and pussy, all in one deep rich kiss that encapsulated the events of the whole evening.

She broke it sweetly and draped an arm over my chest. One beautiful tit lay on top of me, the other pressed up against my side. Lisa draped a leg over mine and I put my arm around her. Her warm, soft breath and thick pink lips met my ear.

"You fucked my ass so good, baby brother," she whispered. Then her hot tongue went into my ear. Then she nibbled on my earlobe contentedly. Finally, her breathing became regular and deep, and her heartbeat I could feel was slowed. My big sister Lisa had fallen asleep in my arms. The arms of her brother. Her lover. I smiled and listened to her breath for a long time until—

I had to pee. Fuck. Every time.

I was urinating into the stream when Lisa came up behind me. She pressed her nude body against my back and wrapped her left arm around my shoulder, letting her hand rest on my chest while she played with my nipple. My pee was still coming, arcing into the stream.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"It's good," she whispered, reaching down to my finally limp dick with her other hand. She started to rub me slowly but intently.

"Lisa," I protested, already feeling myself harden in response to her expert touch.

"Shh," she whispered. She kept jacking me, and my dick got hard again, my urine starting to wane and slow it's stream. She moved her hand to the tip of my dick and jacked it hard and fast with short movements. Her fingertips trailed into my disappearing stream, and the golden stuff trickled down her hand. Even ass I finished and the pee was dripping off of her hand into the water, she kept jacking me.

"I don't think I can come again," I said.

"That's okay, baby b," she said into my ear, and pulled her hand away from me. I turned to see her smiling, a devilish grin on her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked her fingers, sucking each one like she was taking a dick in her mouth. She kept going until her hand was clean again. My cock ached it was so hard.

"Do you—"

"Only when the mood strikes," she said in response to my unasked question. "It tastes like lemonade," she said, answering the question I was going to ask next.

"Really?" I said.

"Well," Lisa mused, "anything that comes out of my baby brother's cock has got to taste good. Come on."

She grabbed me by the dick and led me back to camp that way, trailing behind her like I was on a leash. We stopped by the stream to get our clothes and then she took me to my tent and tucked me in.

"Love you, baby brother" she whispered, after giving me another long, divine kiss.

"Love you too, big sister." I watched her make her way to the tent flap and unzip it. She stepped out of my tent and turned to zip the flap back up, looking at me again full in the face, her freckles and green eyes and red hair enough to stop my heart. I knew it: I was in love.

"If you ever want anymore practice..." she whispered.

"Are you available tomorrow?" I asked.

My big sister Lisa, the slut who loved to fuck and who let her baby brother cum inside her three times in one night, laughed like champagne bubbles and crinkled her nose.

"I'll see what I can do, lover," she said. Then the sound of a zipper, and then nothing but the rushing wind of a warm desert sunrise.

To trade pics or stories, comment on or request a story, find out about future plans, discuss writing, or just chat, please email me.

12