Anywhere

Story Info
Lost space travelers encounter aliens.
2k words
4.07
18.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my digital watch. 20 minutes until the hyperspace transition.

There were only three of us in the space probe. Max Taylor (me), Blaine Collins (the ship's captain), and Randy Sims (the captain's assistant.) My job was basically "gofer", but if I did well on this trip, I was hoping the Captain would put in a good word for my career. (Mr. Sims didn't like me, for reasons I didn't know. But he was almost universally disliked by the mothership's crew, so it's quite possible he was just a fuckhead.)

Five hours and forty minutes ago, the Captain had used his reverse thrusters to bring the mothership to a halt at the preassigned point. The ship's computers had given their instructions to the probe, and the three of us had climbed aboard. Theoretically, the probe should slip across the junction and appear near the base outside of the 72 Herculis system. I was to join the base for a while, while the Captain and Mr. Sims were to return to the mothership.

"Are you sure this will go as planned?" I asked, trying not to sound too nervous.

"I've never had a failed hyperspace transition," the Captain replied. Mr. Sims merely glared at me.

I sat still and tried to calm myself. I closed my eyes and did an extended breathing routine. When I opened them, we were but a minute away.

We silently counted down the seconds. Suddenly the stars we were looking at blinked out, to be replaced by a new set.

Mr. Sims frowned as he looked at the sky. "Where are we?"

That didn't sound like a good thing. I looked over at the Captain. He seemed to have aged 30 years in the last 30 minutes.

The Captain took a long look at the sky. "I... don't know."

I took some food pills out of the probe's supply kit, and distributed them. We swallowed them down with water from the suits we wore, that processed our bodily wastes and our sweat, extracting the water, purifying it and discarding the other substances. I figured we may be stuck in the probe longer than we anticipated.

Having nothing better to do, the three of us went to sleep. When Mr. Sims and I awoke, the Captain did not. A quick check revealed he was no longer living. Natural causes - or just giving up. He was 63 years old and the failed transition had been too much of a shock. I'm sure he felt the responsibility very heavily.

Mr. Sims and I placed his body in the air lock, sealed the inner hatch and released the Captain to wander in space. Then we sealed the outer door again, opened the air lock, and looked at each other.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I don't know," Mr. Sims replied quietly. "We could be anywhere. And I mean anywhere. When a transition goes wrong, you can be transported to any portion of the universe."

The probe had a limited supply of food pills. I looked around and saw a star, that looked like it might be about a G class, off to the left.

"Think we should aim for that star?"

"Of course we should, you dummy. It's our only chance! Otherwise we'll die sitting in this hunk of metal!"

That was more like the Mr. Sims I knew. He was almost never quiet.

I stepped over to the control panel and started to fire the side rockets, to change the probe's attitude.

"Not like that, you moron!" Ah, that's the familiar Mr. Sims. I stepped aside and let him take over.

Three hours later, we were headed directly towards the star, at a decent pace. Once again, there was nothing to do. So Mr. Sims yelled at me some more, and I grunted responses.

Suddenly, a large spaceship zipped in front of us. I stared slack-jawed, as did Mr. Sims. When we recovered our senses, I turned to high five him. "We're saved!"

Even Mr. Sims couldn't argue that point. He high-fived me back. The spaceship, in the meantime, had slowed and then stopped, very close to our probe. What appeared to be a rope emerged from an opening in the side of the ship and lashed around the probe. Three more followed, and the probe was drawn towards the opening.

In less than a minute, we were securely on board the spaceship. The external panel closed. Presumably air was pumped back into the landing lock for a few minutes, because suddenly the door to our probe opened - or was wrenched off, rather - and we stepped out into a perfectly breathable atmosphere.

But who were our rescuers?

I looked around, as did Mr. Sims, but saw no one. We were in what we would call a hangar, perhaps 600 feet by 1,000 feet. Our probe and two equally small (less than 200 feet) ships occupied a good deal of the space.

There was a door on the inside wall. With little choice, we walked over to it. I reached for the handle, but before I could touch it, the door was pulled open.

"Come in," said a soft, feminine voice.

Mr. Sims and I stepped through the doorway. Eight vaguely humanoid shapes greeted us. They seemed to be made of near-transparent jelly. As if a Gelatinous Cube from Dungeons & Dragons had split its body into eight parts, then shaped them to each have two arms, two legs, a torso and a head. The shapes wobbled and flowed continuously.

The door closed behind us. Four of the humanoid shapes extended pseudopods to wrap around my wrists and ankles, and the other four did the same to Mr. Sims. We were taken in opposite directions.

When the shapes holding me reached a small room to the left, another door was opened, and I was carried inside. Here, actual fabric - something soft that felt like silk - was attached to the four posts of a bed. My space suit was removed, and I was placed naked and face-up on the bed, with my wrists and ankles bound.

Three of the four figures departed. The one that was left shaped its body into the form of a sexy, large-chested naked woman and actually stopped quivering and flowing.

"I am Ni'likin," she purred. Her voice was that of a very sexy woman indeed. "We recovered one of your species two hours ago. But it was no longer alive."

"I'm Max," I replied. "You refer to the Captain. Mr. Sims and I etherized his corpse after he died."

"Mr. Sims is your living companion?"

"Yes."

"My scientists are analyzing him right now. By the way, there is a universal translation device on board this ship, so we can communicate with any species we encounter."

"So what will you do with me?"

"We cannot return you to your home planet. So you will be my personal guest. This is my cabin."

At that moment, one of the other humanoids entered. Its face went through a series of rapid shifts. Ni'likin observed carefully. Then the other humanoid withdrew.

"Your companion is evil."

"I know. I don't like him either."

"Then you will enjoy observing this."

Before she released me from my bindings, Ni'likin inserted a tentacle into my penis and one up my backside. I felt as if my internal plumbing was being reconstructed for a moment, then the tentacles withdrew.

"You are now like us. You will no longer excrete solid or liquid waste from your body. It will be processed by the new organs I have given you and released, after processing, as a vapor through your skin."

I merely nodded. Ni'likin wrapped a pseudopod around my waist and walked me into a large room with a circular platform, seemingly made of rubber judging by how it wobbled and rippled at the slightest motion.

Mr. Sims was led to this platform by a second humanoid. "Ly'nesta will now give this evil creature what he deserves," Ni'likin whispered.

Mr. Sims, like myself, had been stripped naked. Ly'nesta was also for the moment in the stable form of a woman. She placed him on the platform and her body seemed to flow. Three loops of her flesh trapped Mr. Sims' arms against his sides, and two more wrapped around his ankles, immobilizing him. A pseodopod entered his mouth, preventing him from making any noise.

"First, the connection has to be made."

Ly'nesta formed an area between her legs into the shape of a vaginal opening, and Mr. Sims' penis slippped inside.

"Next, the transfer of fluids must begin."

I watched, fascinated, as Ly'nesta flexed the interior of her body around Mr. Sims' lengthening cock. Judging by the expression on his face, he was greatly enjoying himself.

Small orange rings seemed to form within Ly'nesta's groin. One by one, they slid down around the pole trapped within her form. The rings seemed to tighten and release.

Mr. Sims' body seemed to tense. A white fluid spurted into the alien's tissues.

"Now we extract the contaminated life essence," Ni'likin murmured.

"Contaminated?"

"With evil."

A black liquid began being sucked through Mr. Sims' pecker, still surrounded by Ly'nesta's flesh. Mr. Sims seemed to be shriveling up.

"Regrettably, there is no way to purify a body without depriving it of life."

"No great loss."

Ly'nesta finished sucking the black liquid out of what was now the withered corpse of Mr. Sims. She then took a vial and deposited the black liquid inside it. Both the vial and the body were placed inside a box, which was then sealed and dropped into an air lock. The interior hatch was sealed and the box was released.

About 2 minutes later, the box exploded. It was a directed explosion, all the pieces flying away from the ship.

"The evil has now been destroyed," Ni'likin smiled.

I had never felt happier that I was not an evil person.

"And what do you do with non-evil beings?" I inquired, slightly tremulously.

Ly'nesta had vacated the room. Ni'likin seemed to laugh. "It would be easier to show you than tell you."

She took me to the same platform. But unlike with my companion, she did not forcibly bind me with her body. Instead, she merely lay next to me.

Her head moved forward, and her lips gently touched mine. The kiss was soft and sweet. She then kissed over to my neck. No human woman had ever kissed me that well. My pecker grew fully hard at once.

"Mmmmm," I murmured. "That's... very nice."

Ni'likin began very lightly running her equivalent of a fingertip along my shaft, making me shudder. She flexed her body and her breasts were suddenly against my face. I kissed the flesh, finding it soft but with a hint of firmness. A nipple seemed to form, and I took it in my mouth.

A bit of liquid emerged from the nipple, and I swallowed it. "Now your sexual organ will remain at attention until I release you from the effects."

"I don't mind."

Ni'likin formed a pussy between her legs. When she enveloped my rod with it, the feeling was incredible.

"Contact made."

"Subject wants more than just contact."

Her entire body seemed to flex. Certainly the part around my cock tightened and released. The pleasure was intense.

"Is subject willingly going to provide their sperm?"

"Yes!"

Ni'likin sent orange rings down to flex around my organ. I thought I would black out from the sensation. When she reached down to brush my balls with the tip of a pseudopod, it was too much. I released every drop of sperm I had. Her body seemed to simply absorb it.

"Your species' sperm is, of course, incapable of impregnating me."

"I kinda figured that."

"And now to test your essence."

She seemed to draw some of my vital energy out of my core. I could see a glowing whiteness pass through my dick into her.

"Very pure. You will be mine and mine alone. Too pure to share with anyone else."

I was weakened by her "testing" my essence, and gratefully let her wrap around me and carry me back to her cabin.

"It'll take about a day to recover. That is how much essence I will take from you at a time."

I smiled. I could live with that...