AOB - How To Conclude A Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers

"Huh?"

"Pull your foreskin back."

Alex lifted his cock with his right hand, it was even limper now and pulled back the sheath of skin exposing the pale pink acorn head. Lynda smiled, nodded, reached out and held Alex's penis between her right forefinger and thumb just below the head, lent forward opening her lips and took the head between her lips. Alex felt the warmth of her mouth, an immediately licking tongue and a slight sucking. Looking down he could see Lynda's head where he had never dreamt she would be and could see her lips wrapped around his cock. The flow of blood reversed and pumped back into his cock swelling it in Lynda's mouth. She began to encourage it with her fingers tugging the retracted foreskin a little back and forth. She was anxious for her drink - hot, salty and satisfying.

"Coffee, Alex?"

Alex looked up surprised. Colin was offering him a cup of coffee. He took it.

"Mind you don't spill any on Lynda's hair." Colin said in a matter of fact way. "That would scald."

The others were standing around drinking coffee and watching Lynda at work. Colin began a conversation about last night's episode of 'Friends' on the television. The discussion began slowly but it had been a funny episode and, despite the fascination of Lynda's lips around Alex's penis, views flowed. Alex, however, was silent. He was the least interested in the comedy show - his concentration was elsewhere - though he did sip his coffee.

"Did you see it Lynda?" asked Tom.

"Oh yes, never miss an episode if I can help it. I've several on DVD." She spoke with Alex's erect cock held carefully in her hand between her right thumb and forefinger, rather like you might hold a cigarette or rather large cigar. The head was shining wetly from Lynda's mouth and as they watched a drip of semen, pre-cum as it is called, fell to the carpet. The incongruity of the situation added to the enjoyment of the male members of the team.

Hardly had Lynda's lips closed again around Alex's cock than his cup rattled in its saucer. Lynda was getting her drink.

The others watched Alex, Lynda kneeling in front of him, his eyes closed, shaking a bit but trying to hold his cup and saucer straight. After a moment or two his eyes opened and he smiled at the others a bit sheepishly but nodded his head - it had been good!

Lynda sucked to extract the last of Alex's spend and began to get up letting the now wilting cock fall from her mouth.

Colin caught her eye, "Another?"

"Please, you don't get much from one."

"Could someone get Lynda another drink?"

Despite Alex's initial reticence several of the other men stepped forward to help. They were gentlemen after all - keen to oblige a lady. Tom was quicker than the rest and had his penis out hard and in his hand before the rest had summoned courage. "Here you are Lynda."

"Thanks Tom, kind of you."

No sooner had she said this than she was on her knees again with Tom's cock in her mouth and her hand around and stroking it, teasing it into producing a further mouthful. Lynda's tongue caressed the cockhead, particularly licking the extra sensitive underside. To Tom it was a dream come true. Lynda was clearly no novice to the practice: indeed she seemed well practised which was not what Tom had expected. He had imagined her very much as a girl of all work and no play. Clearly this was not the case.

The insistent tugging on his foreskin, the swirling of the warm, slightly rasping tongue on the smooth glans together with the erotic image of Lynda's pretty lips around his cock were having the inevitable effect. Had Tom not already been excited by Lynda's work on Alex it would have taken longer but much too early for him he felt his scrotum tightening as he built to ejaculation. He tried to hold back the spurt but it was not possible. He was coming - pulsing hot jets of semen into Lynda's mouth. As always when he came he closed his eyes but he opened them as the pulsing slowed so that he could fix the image in his mind of Lynda's lips holding his cock as he was actually coming. Later he wished he'd used the camera on his mobile phone but when he mentioned it to Colin his MD had said it was just as well he hadn't as Lynda would have found that very odd. After all you don't usually take a picture of a colleague drinking - taking a sip of coffee for example.

Tom's penis softened and he could feel Lynda squeezing it between her lips as she pulled away from him, trying to extract the last drop that might still be in his urethra. Lynda smiled up at him as she got to her feet, "Mmm thanks, very salty."

"Another drop," asked James hopefully.

"Oh yes please," replied Lynda getting down on her knees again in front of James and, before he had a chance to extract his penis, Lynda was pulling down his fly and reaching in to pull out his cock. Naturally it too was hard and being circumcised Lynda did not need to 'open' it. Being circumcised there was no foreskin to move to assist the service of her drink so Lynda slipped her hand into James' fly and massaged his scrotum, feeling the plum shaped balls within the wrinkled skin. Once more she did not have to wait long for her drink and she soon found her mouth filling with gushes of hot viscous cum. It slipped easily down her throat, so much more satisfying than a harsh cup of coffee.

It was a rather longer coffee break than usual. Lynda seemed thirsty and went through all eight men, even Colin who had said to her, "have you had enough Lynda, I'm afraid I've only one left but you can have that."

"Well I could drink another, that is unless anyone else would like..." Unsurprisingly nobody else did. Which was somewhat of a relief to Colin.

All the men were now finding it easier to work with Lynda. Yes she could still irritate but on the whole they did not mind. She might come up with an idea quicker than them, might put something better, might get impatient with them but in their mind's eye they would see her without her trousers and with her fluffy curls exposed and a wooden phallus pumping in and out of her little pink nether lips, or see a different vision of her other lips encircling their own penis as they ejaculated. It gave the men a sense of proportion and definite superiority. But of course they desired more. They wanted to push their hard penises between her legs, feel the heat of her hidden moistness and make it wetter. They all wanted to fuck Lynda very much indeed.

"So," said Adrian Brightly, "you and your colleagues now want Lynda to submit to intercourse? Now that is difficult. What business reason can there be for her to want to let you all insert your penises in her vagina and inseminate her? Spilling water down herself and being anxious not to interrupt the meeting for trivia was almost naturally her; forgetting her trousers was fairly simple to arrange, having trouble sitting down despite the, ah, impediment you could say was also simple; changing her drinking preferences was tricky: but intercourse? And I suppose your colleagues will be anxious to touch, or should I say grope, her breasts at the same time?"

"They did say something about that," replied Colin dryly, "well, can you do it? No doubt if anyone can, you can."

Adrian Brightly was amenable to flattery and, in any case, liked to rise to a challenge.

"Lynda has an idea to improve our meetings - to make them more productive and efficient time wise." Colin was introducing an item for the agenda tabled by Lynda. The men listened and made notes but it had been a most disappointing meeting - they had sat and discussed the items on the agenda and drunk coffee and eaten biscuits just like an ordinary meeting. They had got used to very much better meetings with pleasant and exciting surprises. Now, worse still, they were going to have Lynda lecturing them on one of her pet ideas. An idea, no doubt, she had picked up on her part time MBA course. They listened with sinking hearts. The idea she presented, with enthusiasm, was meetings take too long because people were comfortable sitting. If meetings were held standing then there would be an encouragement to make them short. It would act as a stimulus to creative ideas and action. They should all stand in a circle rather than be around a table. Lynda's explanation was rather more lengthy, but that was the essence.

"So," said Colin, "you want everyone standing next meeting?"

"Yes, I'd like to try it. I'm sure it will result in better ideas, more stimulation and action."

"Can I rely on you to keep us standing and if we seem to be tiring and drooping a bit you will keep the stimulation going?"

Several of the men came out of their despondency and looked at each other with surprised, amused or intrigued faces. Was there more to this than met the eye?

"You can count on me - I'm the ideas girl."

"I'm sure we can. I'm sure we can."

Part 3

The day of the next meeting came around. Colin casually mentioned, in a matter of fact way, to his colleagues before the meeting that Lynda has asked if clothing could not be worn as it would make it much easier to run the meeting. This caused some raised eyebrows and questions that were unanswered. So it was that eight naked men came to be standing self consciously in the board room feeling the carpet under their naked feet and trying not to look at each other's equipment. Apart from Colin, who was completely at ease, they were rather worried quite what Lynda's reaction might be when she walked in.

Lynda bustled in fully clothed in her familiar trouser suit, air of urgency and bustle and with her usual quick smile grabbed her coffee and joined the circle.

Colin began, "Well here we all are again for our fortnightly meeting but under Lynda's auspices we are trying a new approach and..."

"But no one is standing," interrupted Lynda looking meaningfully at the eight soft penises pointing downwards, "I thought you'd have understood the idea. Everyone has to be standing. I thought you'd have got them hard so we could start straightway. Come on everyone get wanking otherwise this meeting is going to take longer than usual. You are completely missing the idea." She sounded quite exasperated.

It was a very strange experience for the men. Not only were they naked in the presence of a clothed woman but she was telling them to masturbate. They looked at each other uncertain what to do. "Come on," said Colin lifting his penis up and beginning to pull his foreskin up and down, "stand up lads!"

Slowly at first the others joined in.

"But how do we know if Lynda is standing?" said Alex who was quick on the uptake.

"Unlike you I had the foresight to work on myself beforehand," said Lynda with some asperity. It's called planning". She looked around at the eight men all busy trying to bring themselves to erection. "Come on hurry up. The meeting needs to get started."

Despite the embarrassment, actually masturbating with Lynda watching was quite a turn on and soon there was a rather strange circle of eight erect men and one clothed woman. The meeting could then begin but as the men's concentration left their penises - well for a few moments anyway - they started to droop. Lynda was quick to notice and chide.

Colin reminded Lynda she had agreed the week before to ensure they remained standing and perhaps it was up to her to ensure sufficient stimulation.

"And are you actually still standing yourself, Lynda?" asked Alex repeating his question. "You seem very quick to criticise the rest of us but we have no proof that you are complying with the terms of your concept."

"I think so," but Lynda didn't sound so sure, "my little man was certainly standing when I came in - and my nipples as well."

"Hmm," said Alex, "this idea of yours doesn't seem to be working - even for you."

Well that did it. Lynda's judgement was being questioned. Her blouse and bra were off in a trice and once more the men saw Lynda's pretty breasts and, yes, the nipples were certainly just about standing. This of course caused a general hardening around the circle. Penises pumping up from the horizontal to a standing position.

Alex did not seem prepared to leave his question alone, "I'm sorry Lynda but can we just clarify whether you are in fact standing. I can see our other colleagues are certainly standing, if I may say so, our MD most impressively." This certainly brought a laugh from the men. "But we cannot check on your own status at present."

Lynda looked rather uncomfortable with this. She did not at all like the idea that she was slipping up: equally it was evident she was having some struggle about proving the point. Colin was concerned that perhaps Adrian Brightly's suggestions, his implanting of what was certainly a very odd and distorted version of normal behaviour - and indeed what holding a meeting standing up usually meant - were not holding and her mind was going to break free of the control Adrian Brightly had placed on it. But Colin need not have worried. Adrian Brightly's subtle suggestions and control over Lynda held. It was too deeply implanted - too carefully constructed to fail.

"I'll show you," said Lynda and to her colleagues mutual delight she pulled off her trousers and panties, lent back against a table, lifted her bottom up so that it rested on the table and spread her legs wide. It was, of course, a sight the men had been wanting to see - they had seen everything else - the irritating Lynda's sex exposed and open to their gaze.

"Well?" demanded Lynda.

Alex was bold, "It's difficult to see, Lynda, may I touch?"

"If you must."

Alex moved close to Lynda and peered at her exposed sex framed by fluffy fair curls. He was intrigued by the comparative smallness of her inner lips so different from his own wife's which were much more substantial, quite long really, and which he rather liked to tease and pull with his own lips. Lynda's sex was much more compact less complex and rather like an open pale pink clam. He was tempted to push the end of his forefinger into her, but wary because that would not be checking whether she was standing. He rather thought she was but, just to make sure, he touched Lynda with his forefinger just above her oval opening and let it slide up across her little pee hole and onto her clitoris. Yes there was a definite hardness there, like a tiny pea. Lynda was, if not standing, getting up off her chair. He rubbed gently and felt a further hardening.

"I think you are standing now Lynda."

Lynda was off the table and back in the circle before Alex finished speaking anxious to resume the meeting. She had no worries about the others standing as they were very visibly doing just that. But as the meeting continued and the men's attention turned to business they started once more to lose their hardness and cocks began to shorten and jerk downwards towards the floor. Lynda was aghast.

"You've got to stay standing for the meeting!"

"I'm sorry Lynda but I think I've got to delegate to you the task of keeping us standing. You did say you would ensure everyone remained standing and it would be up to you to ensure sufficient stimulation."

Lynda could not easily stay in the circle and manually stimulate all the men, she could only reach those on either side of her. She soon found the easiest way was to rotate around the outside of the circle and reach in to pull on the cocks in turn. This way she maintained eye contact with various colleagues in turn, though not the ones she was stimulating, and could join in the discussion. It was a very bizarre but pleasurable experience for the men to stand in a circle facing their erect colleagues and not only feel but, when not being touched, see a female hand come between each in turn and pull on a cock. It meant that each was kept stimulated both by touch and the erotic image of occasionally seeing naked Lynda and her hand working colleagues' penises. This was further enhanced when Alex asked if Lynda was still standing and she expressed concern that this might not still be so.

"May we assist you as necessary?"

And so as Lynda put her hand to work a cock the man put his hand back and between Lynda's legs and played with her, stimulating and encouraging her clitoris. Indeed she received more stimulation than the men as she was continually receiving attention whereas the men received in turn enough to stay pleasurably erect but not enough to come. It was a good meeting, made the more so because Lynda's 'duties' meant her dominance was broken as she was unable to speak or make her views felt as much as usual.

The end was reached. "AOB?" asked Colin.

"Just one thing," said Alex," I've been standing for about an hour and a quarter now. I think the way Lynda has held the meeting, indeed held us all, has been effective but an hour and a quarter is a long time to stand and..."

"You mean the meeting needs to come to a proper conclusion."

"Do I?"

"Yes indeed. I am quite sure that is what you mean. That is right isn't it, Lynda, in accordance with your meeting plan?"

"Of course," said Lynda, "you need to come, that follows as night follows day, as you have been standing for such a long time. She looked at the men as if they had said something particularly obvious and stupid. "It would be quite wrong to leave you uncomfortable. You must come. The question is where? Well, we hardly want to mess the carpet do we?"

"So where do you suggest, Lynda?" asked Colin winking at the others.

"Why in me of course. You come - and that should make me come. We all come and the meeting is properly concluded."

Colin beamed at his colleagues, "Well I think the MD should come first."

Lynda was quickly back on the table, lying down, sex right at the edge of the table, feet resting either side, open and ready for intercourse. It was obvious to colleagues how ready and prepared she was. They could see she was very wet and, after all, they had been feeling and playing with this wetness with their fingers for the last half an hour or so. All Colin had to do, standing both as regards his feet and erection, was push his cock into Lynda.

He glanced at his colleagues, who were gathered in a semi-circle around him, before turning back to look down at Lynda and watch as he sank his penis into her, slowly pushing the moist pinkness aside, enjoying both the sight and the feeling of hot wetness enveloping his penis. Already as he entered he was ready to come but he did not want to hurry the experience however much his colleagues might wish him to get on with it and let them have their turn. He rocked backwards and forwards at no great speed for a few minutes, occasionally glancing at his colleagues. A few of them were unable to resist stroking their own cocks not so much to maintain hardness, because the erotic vision of the exposed Lynda was doing that, but simply for the pleasure of the stimulation.

Colin lent a little forward and took hold of Lynda's breasts, feeling their firmness and the little points of hardness in the palms of his hands as he rocked his penis backwards and forwards inside her. The hour's preparation, the steady manual work by Lynda had charged him well. With a grimace, easily interpreted by his colleagues as indicating one of their turns was imminent, he began to come spurting once, twice... six times into Lynda.

The withdrawn penis still stood stiffly. It glistened with Lynda's wetness but the head was now coated in a creamy whiteness and from the tip dripped more.

"James next I think."

James stepped forward, pausing to admire his now close view of Lynda's swollen pudenda. Taking himself in hand he pointed the smooth purple head of his cock at Lynda's entrance and eased himself inside. He slipped easily into the smooth sheath. It felt very good to be in Lynda after a morning's standing and stimulation. Holding her thighs he pushed back and forth, gliding in Lynda's now enhanced wetness, his shaft shining with moisture as it appeared and disappeared into her. He put his hand on her mons stroking the silky fair curls. The profusion of blond curly hairs, they really did curl more the closer they were to the slit. He ran his finger down the divide watching the hairs move and felt the change from dryness to wetness the further his finger dropped down the little valley.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers