AOB - How To Conclude A Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

The regular sliding motion was very enjoyable. He brought his penis out until it almost fell from Lynda, the purple head showing, before he pushed slowly back in. He could feel the swing of his balls as he moved, the heat of the room and his normally generous scrotum allowing considerable movement. On one of his strokes he misjudged and the purple head came right out. The rigidity of the staff pulling it upwards so it stroked right across Lynda's clitoris causing her to jump. He glanced around. The others were all looking at him with his wet cock standing with the purple head almost touching his stomach.

"My turn," said Tom.

"I... I haven't come yet," said James.

"Don't be so impatient Tom, you can wait," said Colin.

Tom had been misled by the creamy whiteness across the purple head. Unmistakably it was semen but it was not James'. James pushed in again and resumed his regular movement. It did not last long and it was not many moments before it was Merv's turn as James came, his penis pumping a considerable load into Lynda.

James watched as he slowly withdrew his cock inch by inch. Softening, it fell out at the last, swinging down to hang below him. Its departure was closely followed by the appearance of a hint of whiteness at the entrance to Lynda's vagina. She was beginning to fill - but there was more to come.

Merv stepped forward to line himself up. He was excited at the prospect of penetrating Lynda but a little appalled at the idea of touching another man's semen. He paused and watched as a creamy white trickle left Lynda and ran downwards. Merv was not too sure about this.

"Hurry up," said Tom, "we want to come too, you know."

Merv pushed and his cockhead touched Lynda and easily slipped in having the effect of pushing his colleagues' semen back up the canal. He reached forward, smiling at Lynda, to take hold of the points of her breasts, "OK?" he said to her.

"Oh yes, very OK!"

He began to move sliding his penis along the warm wet tunnel, luxuriating in the feeling. He took longer to come than the others due to having already enjoyed an encounter with his girlfriend that morning. He had not meant to because, like the others, he had been expecting something very interesting to occur at the meeting but it had been difficult to avoid ejaculation in bed that morning with his girlfriend waking him from a very comfortable dream by sucking on his already rigid cock.

It was a double pleasure. Not just actually being inside Lynda but also to have her breasts in his hands. They were so round. He did not think he had ever seen a girl with breasts that were so completely like halves of a sphere. The delicious pale pink of the areolae and the hard points of her nipples at their centres were a delight to him. He lightly brushed them with his fingertips causing Lynda to squirm in pleasure. It was clear that it was not just Merv who was enjoying the sexual activity. His hips continued to pump backwards and forwards driving his penis like a slow moving piston in its casing. Merv could have slowed and maintained the action for many, many more minutes. His early morning experience meant he had great control but he was conscious, as a good team member is, of the needs, the pressing needs of his colleagues. He allowed himself to come, pistoning harder and squeezing Lynda's nipples as the first spurt shot from his penis to join the contribution already made by the others.

It was Tom who found himself last in the queue. What he would like to have done was suggest to Lynda that perhaps she would like to change position, that she might be more comfortable on her hands and knees with her bottom raised in the air allowing him rear access. But he thought it best to leave things as they were. She might find the request odd and not in keeping with her concept of how the meeting should be run. It would not do to confuse Lynda.

By now a pool of semen had collected between Lynda's thighs, it was running, or appearing to run, as a steady stream from her vagina down between her bottom cheeks and onto the table top. Tom stepped forward, his the last remaining useful and erect cock in the room and pushed into Lynda. She was not just wet, she was positively slopping with liquid. Tom slipped easily straight in and up to the hilt. He could feel his balls suddenly become wet and realised they were dragging in the pool of semen that had formed between her thighs. "Male bonding!" he thought to himself with a smile. Like his colleagues before him he was soon holding Lynda's round breasts and looking right at her pretty face. Her hair was damp with perspiration, her face flushed, her mouth was open and she was panting. Her tongue licked her lips. Tom had an urge to kiss her as she lay there looking so erotic but that would not have been appropriate. One does not passionately kiss one's colleague at a business meeting.

Lynda was sexually very excited, she could not remember ever having felt so wanton, so excited, so desperately in need of an orgasm. She was helping her colleagues to come after their meeting standing, but she could not seem to come herself and she was desperate for that climax.

"I think everyone has done very well. Tom - I expect you are close to coming? I am sure Lynda is, would you like to Lynda?" Colin spoke in an authoritative manner.

"Yes, Oh I am so desperate to."

"Well you can come now Lynda, excuse me Tom."

Colin lent forward and put his thumb right on Lynda's clitoris just above where Tom's penis was pumping. The effect was dramatic. Lynda's back arched and she went rigid, a deep animal moan escaped from her as wave upon wave of orgasm spread through her body. Tom promptly joined her, releasing his own pent up excitement into her, pulse after pulse of semen spurting from his cock.

Colin waited a few moments before saying, "A most successful meeting. Thank you very much for organising it Lynda. A most interesting experiment in how to run a meeting. One we must try again don't you think? Were you happy with it Lynda? Did it achieve the objectives you set?"

Tom pulled out of Lynda, his half erect cock rather like the stopper in a bottle. No sooner out and the bottle began to pour. Lynda sat up to answer Colin, the force of gravity releasing yet more semen to run out of her. She sat on the table, thighs slightly apart analysing in a logical and intelligent manner the success of the meeting. No one was listening: the men were all comparing the current Lynda to the one they usually saw. Her pretty round breasts had a sheen of perspiration, indeed her whole body was damp from the excitement, her hair was dishevelled and quite wet in places and between her thighs all the men could see the steady pearly white stream of their own come seeping steadily from Lynda's swollen and rather red sex adding to the spreading puddle on the table top.

Colin foresaw great things for his firm now he had sorted out a little personality clash within his top team. He was due to see Adrian Brightly that evening and would compliment him again. He was also looking forward to hearing what he would need to do on the 'one to one' exercise, manager to staff member Adrian was proposing as part of Lynda's special course.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers