AOD Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His beautiful eyes flashed up at her, holding her gaze, watching what he was doing to her. Everything inside her was tightening up like a coil. Luciel's thighs shook, her fists clutching at the frayed fabric of the patchwork quilt. She was going to cum. Her hips rocked against his beautiful face uncontrollably, until she bowed and a feral groan tore from her throat. She cried out his name, begged for more. He obeyed by moving up her body again and impaling her in one quick thrust. He paused for a second with a strange wide-eyed expression.

"Oh God, Davariel," she cried out beneath him. "Don't stop now."

He took her hand. She blanched when he placed it over his heart and waited, staring deeply into her eyes.

"It's okay now, Luci. You're safe. Do what you must."

Davariel's heart thundered beneath her hand. He waited for his death with his usual angelic smile, as if it were the most cherished blessing. His flesh was resilient, hot, the nipple a hard little point that prodded the palm of her hand like a bead. Her fingers closed on the tight nub and pinched, making him gasp.

She couldn't do it. He was changing. There was hope for him yet. They needed to escape. She was sure the scientists from Edenia could safely remove his wings, and then it would be all over. He'd be free.

God, help me. I love him.

"Davariel, please...don't stop. Show me your love."

He blinked in surprise, and then kissed her. Davariel held her, his lean hips flexing back and forth with a vigor that had her shuddering in bliss. He fucked her without restraint. Using her powers, she stripped the water from his hair, wanting to feel the luxurious mass.

Exquisite.

Her hands continued to explore him, making him sigh in contentment. They smoothed over his bunched shoulders, underneath his fanning wings to feel the powerful muscles twitching there. Her fingers trailed to the sweet dip in his back, beneath his golden tresses, finally spanning out to clasp his lean waist. His body was gorgeous. She pulled him tighter, causing him to thrust with more power. Luciel groaned, wrapping her thighs around his waist, her heels digging into his ass, inviting him deeper.

He whispered he loved her, making her want to cry. She was cumming again, arching against him as he held her and moved a little slower, grinding a little harder, to let her ride it out longer.

"Ah-God," she cried out.

Colors burst behind her closed lids as his clean essence filled her senses, wrapping her in sea breeze, sunshine and love. There was music too, the sound of their souls singing to each other. It filled her with a joy she'd never experienced before.

Again, he started; harder, faster, making her breasts bounce from the impact. The tight feel of her muscles squeezing him had her at that sublime spot again. Luciel heard his guttural cry. Hot throbbing pulses filled her, making her orgasm pitch even higher. Her legs clenched around him as her back arched, trying to drive him further into her. She wanted to feel him deep, become part of her body. The wave of ecstasy rolled her over and over, making her shake from its intensity until she went limp in his trembling arms.

She felt drained.

He's definitely a cambion. He must've fed off my energy. She didn't care.

She kept her eyes closed, letting herself sink deeper into the comforting embrace of sleep. He was gathering her against him, murmuring about needing to tell her something she might not like.

Not now. She was too sated and happy to hear something she wasn't going to like.

Davariel stared at her sleeping form in his arms, feeling his eyes sting with moisture. It was better this way after all.

He pulled out of her, feeling her internal muscles cling to him, as if not wanting to relinquish his presence from her body. He could have kept fucking her...for days, but she wasn't a Seraphian female and there wasn't any point to getting her accustomed to the mating habits of his kind. They had no future together...he had no future.

How he wished she had completed her task...to rip his heart out. How blissful he would have received that ending while embedded in her lush depths. The demons weren't going to give him such a swift nor pleasurable end.

He pushed away the horrid images of his awaiting torture. Luci would be gone from what was left of his life. He didn't want to mar this last moment of happiness with such thoughts. The nightmare would begin soon enough.

Davariel removed the remains of the shredded condom, then caressed her concave belly. How wondrous it would be if his seed took root there...inside the woman he loved. How happy he would have felt to have a normal life with a life-mate and children.

But he was born cursed. He had to remember that. Love and happiness could never be for him.

Well, at least he had this moment of happiness. He wanted to savor it just a moment longer.

He lay by her side smiling with the delight of being near her...of loving her.

"If only this moment would last forever." He sighed, his eyes caressing every feature of her exquisite face in wonder. "I'll make it last forever in my mind. It'll be my happy thought when I die." His smile broadened. He reached over to trace her lips with his fingertip. "I love you, Luci. Thank you for my happy thought." He just wished he could have heard her say the same to him. He would die never having heard someone tell him they loved him and mean it. "That's okay. As long as you're safe, that'll be enough for me, my love."

He kissed her damp cheek and realized she needed another bath. Looking briefly at the tub of water, he decided he'd lick her clean, versus waking her by putting her into the water again. Besides, he just wanted to taste her one last time.

Davariel went about his task diligently, licking every inch of her in adoration.

When done, he rose with a forlorn sigh and summoned the dragons. They had to take her away now. Prolonging the inevitable was dangerous for her.

"Master?"

Davariel bent and took Luciel into his arms. He held her like a sleeping child as he sobbed like one. Tamping down his emotions was never his forte.

"My Luci," he whispered. Kissing her plump lips, he turned to the dragons. "Take her away now, and please keep her safe. I love her," he implored.

They morphed into their human forms and Remuel climbed in through the window. He frowned, looking taken aback at Davariel's emotional breakdown. "Why don't you take her away and just stay with her?" he said softly, his brow furrowed with concern.

"I'm bound to them. The demons. They'll find me and they'll hurt her to punish me." Davariel placed his sleeping beauty into Remuel's arms. "Just take her away. Take her directly to Earth. It's well protected now by more Seraph Master Guardians."

"What about you," they asked in unison?

"I must face my destiny now...the one I made for myself by choosing this." Davariel opened his wings in defeat, and then let them drop limply behind him, his head bowed.

Chapter Seven

Davariel hovered over the rift, his wings a humming blur barely audible over the howling wind. The sky overhead, choked with thick clouds, was reddish, almost black. He knew Megdoluc's twin suns were shining on the other side of these clouds at their midday mark. However, beneath the thick volcanic ash floating in the atmosphere, it looked closer to dawn.

The air, a fetid mixture of excrement, rotting flesh and ammonia, contained enough poison to blind any being without protection, but Davariel's eyes had a transparent nictating membrane, common to his species, which protected the eyes during flight.

Below him, the frozen waves of the black ocean resembled great canyons. They spiraled around in a funnel that measured about a mile across. The heart of the funnel had a thick layer of a strange glass-like substance, which looked solid, yet rippled at its center. Devils were still leaking out, but the larger more powerful fallen archangels still could not get through.

Time was running out. Davariel knew reapers would return to Megdoluc, searching for him, something they did sporadically. They still clung to the hope of killing him before he opened the gateway to hell and set Lucifer free.

What surprised him most was that the demons hadn't questioned him about the sacrifice or Luciel's whereabouts. The two remaining demons simply stayed away, along with two others that appeared a few nights before.

Three months had passed since the dragons whisked Luciel away with the help of a clan of were-tigris. The shape shifting humanoids provided a star cruiser for their journey to Earth.

Davariel felt Luciel reaching out to him telepathically and shunned her each time. She even tried a dream walker spell, but he kept her blocked out of his mind.

Three weeks passed since the last time she attempted to connect with him. She'd finally given up.

He felt heartbroken, even though he knew it was all for the best. He didn't want her suffering for him. He didn't deserve it.

Summoning up his powers, he concentrated on the rift. He felt strong enough to try to reseal it.

"Abba," he begged to the Divine One on a sob, "I know I'm unworthy... but I implore you to give me the strength to mend the evil I've done."

He whispered the incantation that summoned the demon sword, then, with both hands, raised it over his head, pointing to the sky.

Davariel began praying in the ancient language of the Dominatios.

The wind began to pick up, whipping his hair behind his back. Energy filled him until he thought his body would explode into flames. White light surrounded him and he felt that energy extend into a long beam that rose into the stratosphere and down into the heart of the funnel. The entire surface of the planet shook, as if trembling in terror. The volcanoes exploded again, with more violence than before, fire shooting up like solar flares. The black clouds began to part around the beam of light he projected allowing the rays of the suns to break through.

The entire funnel glowed, revealing dark shadows swimming beneath the barrier.

"Davariel, stop." The voice was deep, laden with a power so terrible Davariel almost complied to its demand. Could it be Lucifer speaking to him?

Davariel closed his eyes and prayed more fervently.

Not far from Megdoluc, a star cruiser containing a handful of reapers and two Seraph Master Guardians witnessed the terrifying display of energy. The entire planet glowed as if it were about to burst. Davariel's power harnessed the strength of one of the suns, causing it to flicker as he drained its life. They watched horrified as the star began to swell and turn first white, then yellow to orange. As the color darkened to red, the star tripled in size.

"What the hell is he doing?" one of the reapers exclaimed. "He'll kill us all."

"He must be opening the rift." The high priest that had replaced Gadriel cursed. "We've got to hurry. We may be able to kill the smaller less powerful devils and demons, but not the fallen archangels."

The star cruiser dove toward the surface of Megdoluc. They were greeted with the sight of fire and ice once they broke through the thick covering of black clouds.

Landing at the edge of a frozen whirlpool, the sound of clashing swords drew their attention to the sky. Davariel fought three fallen angels and a horde of devils. The reapers took to the sky, but when they neared the battle the unholy creatures fled, leaving Davariel alone. He turned to the reapers and lowered his sword, panting. Immediately, they seized him and brought him down to the ground. He didn't fight them.

They made him kneel, pushing him down with rough hands, a reaper at each arm holding him. Another four grabbed hold of each wing and spread them out behind him in a very vulnerable position.

And so begins my crucifixion— Davariel thought with a shudder. The rift was almost closed, but the last three fallen angels to come through attacked him, preventing him from closing it completely.

He kept his head bowed and saw when the black boots of the new high priest stopped before him.

Davariel knew Ashriel. By Seraph's standards, he was still a chickling, barely ninety sun orbits. Baby down still covered his black wings, despite his full-grown male body.

"We meet again, Davariel." The high priest bent to tilt Davariel's face up with his fingertips. Wisps of his dark chocolate-brown hair drifted across his boyish face as he gazed into Dava's eyes. "I remember the way your eyes were before... so blue and clear... so beautiful. What have you done to yourself, Davariel? Why did you divest yourself of your magnificent wings? No one's wings were blacker than yours."

"They were a curse to me," Davariel replied in a soft voice.

Ashriel frowned, and then positioned his sword at Davariel's throat. Dava let his head fall back in submission, awaiting his death. The divine sword remained silent surprising Davariel. His soul couldn't be purified, not after all he'd done.

"Have you repented?" Shock was evident in Ashriel's voice.

"Yes." Davariel shuddered with the admission. His soul felt light and liberated, full of joy and love. Luci was safe. If he could close the rift completely, everything would be perfect.

As if unable to believe what he was hearing, Ashriel summoned a Master Guardian to sweep Davariel's mind, wanting to see all of his memories.

The Seraph seemed hesitant at first. To them, reading a person's mind uninvited was akin to rape, but she complied at Ashriel's blistering scowl.

"It's all right." Davariel smiled at her. "I don't mind."

The pretty Seraph placed her hand on Davariel's head and the other on Ashriel's strong forearm.

After a while, Davariel cringed when she began to sob and scream. She must not have liked what she saw. The other Master Guardian rushed to hold her as she began to crumple to the ground. He pulled her back, bewildered, as she reached out, trying to embrace Davariel.

Davariel looked back up at Ashriel who stared at him open mouthed for a moment, before regaining his composure with a scowl. "You're a fool," the high priest spat.

Davariel bowed his head again.

"You wonder why the demons have ceased to punish you...why they no longer inquire about the sacrifice. Oh, Angel of Destruction...how truly naive you are. You impregnated the girl with your demon seed. She carries your successor within her...more powerful than you, because its blood is mixed with the blood of a very powerful Master Guardian and, of course, the act of conception took place on the most magical planet in the entire universe. That will make the child the most powerful entity ever created in this realm." He looked up and nodded.

One of the reapers knelt before him and pulled Davariel's long hair forward, baring his back and wings.

Davariel braced himself, closing his eyes. One blow was all it took to sever his wings.

He screamed in agony. They released his writhing body to the ground. Blood, bright and pure red, spurted upon the ash cover snow creating a crimson pool. That last act broke his bond of slavery to the demons.

"Your child must die, Dava. I'm sorry."

"No," he sobbed. "Please. I pay for my own sins. Don't hurt my baby." Ashriel's words caused more pain to Davariel than the hacking of his wings.

"It carries your blood...your demon blood. It'll be an abomination."

"The child also carries the blood of a Master Guardian...an archangel. Luci has a divine sword. She battled me with it. Her blood is strong. The babe has free will. Don't deny its right to choose," he begged, looking up at Ashriel.

The High Priest shook his head with regret. "It's not that simple. If the child were to fall into the hands of the dark side, we'd all be doomed. The child's pure blood alone is strong enough to break open the rift completely. They wouldn't have need for a virginal sacrifice. The child would become the sacrifice. That's why they've allowed you to live. You're the bait. They're waiting for the woman to return for you."

"Then kill me," he implored. "Take my body back for all to see I am no more."

"You've repented. Killing you would be a pointless murder."

"And killing Luci and an innocent babe isn't? She won't return. Ashriel, please."

"No. She won't return...because we're going to hunt her down. I'm sorry, Davariel, but this needs to be done."

Davariel tried to stand, despite the pain. He began to throw up because of the imbalance of not having any wings. Black soot, blood, and now puke covered him. He was weak, powerless, and broken, but worse, he was useless to defend the woman he loved and his child in her womb.

He begged and wept until he was hoarse as they took to the sky, leaving him abandoned on the demon planet. He crumpled to the frozen ground losing consciousness.

On Earth, Luciel clenched her teeth in agony. She panted, her brow beading in sweat as the contractions ebbed. It felt as if her baby had made a complete somersault within her womb. The labor had started the night before.

Her gestation period had only taken three months. Remuel assured her this was normal for the offspring of a Seraph. What hadn't been normal was her belly blooming to twice its size since labor began, and she distinctly felt the movement of a second baby in her womb when they had been certain it was only one. She'd refused to have her belly scanned. This was Davariel's and her baby. She would love it regardless of what it was... male, female, seraph, or demon...or cambion.

A were-tigri male, Seshmel, mopped Luciel's brow while his sister, Sasha, crouched between her legs. Luciel squatted down, held from behind by Zakreel. Remuel was kneeling close with a blanket, ready to take the newborn once he or she was delivered.

She was grateful to the were-tigri clan for taking her in and providing her with protection during her pregnancy. She sensed she wasn't safe; knew she was being hunted because of what she carried in her womb. Not even the were-tigri's knew the babe in her womb was fathered by the dark prince. Had they known, they would have fled in terror.

Luciel pushed, feeling the emergence of Davariel's baby. He'd kept her blocked out all these months. Gritting her teeth, she almost growled thinking of what she was going to tell him. How dare he get her pregnant then just....

Pain ripped through her making her scream. "Why does it hurt so much. Something's not right."

"It's fine," Sasha soothed. "Keep pushing. The baby is emerging feet first."

She clenched her teeth and bore down, the pain agonizing. Wings. Maybe that's why it hurt so much. The baby probably had wings like his father. She would have to go into hiding to protect the baby. When did chicklings learn to fly?

Luciel's rambling thoughts came to a halt when she saw her baby emerge; a boy with stark black hair. The pain didn't subside, as she took a second agonized breath. The baby's tiny fists were clutching another set of little hands, literally dragging another infant out along with him. Luciel closed her eyes as she bore down again. When the second child was delivered, she felt faint with exhaustion.

Twins, but only one was wailing.

Zakreel scooped her up and placed her in a large sunken tub.

The silence of the first baby made her feel anxious, even though she could feel his life force pulsating all around them.

"Are they both okay? Please...tell me."

"The raven haired one is well. He's just quiet. I can see him breathing and he's moving." Remuel answered over his shoulder.

She didn't get to see the second baby when he emerged, only the hands. This one obviously hadn't inherited her dark hair. Did he look like Davariel? A curl of apprehension skittered through her. Another god-like Seraph?