AOD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In shock, Davariel remembered the long forgotten incident.

"He...he loves me." He's the only one who ever said so.

Nearby, the wind caused a few dead trees to topple over. Part of the cliff face crumbled and crashed into the churning sea below. Like the pieces of his breaking heart.

"He only loves himself, death angel. You're only a convenient fuck for the high priest. A very gullible and obtuse one."

A shadow passed overhead. Davariel watched the gleaming space pod float down from the sky. Gadriel arrived, landing a small transportation cruiser on the high cliff where Davariel sat. Exiting the cruiser, he carried a black cloth bag over his shoulder.

The little devil scrambled away behind a boulder.

When the high priest saw Davariel, he rushed over with a huge grin and embraced him.

"My sweet angel. When are you going to forget this nonsense of renouncement and come back home to me?"

He felt the dark haired reaper's erection straining through his black leather pants as he pressed himself against Davariel's scantily clad body. Black wings wrapped around Davariel, holding him even tighter. Gadriel tangled his fingers and hands in his blond hair, holding him prisoner as he plundered his mouth.

Davariel didn't want the high priest to kiss him. He felt confused, and cursed the day he'd started listening to the little devil's ramblings.

"Stop. Please." He tried to disengage himself from the reaper. "The girl. Did you speak to the girl I told you about?" What was her name? Not that it mattered. She was pretty and would be overjoyed he'd chosen her to be the mother of his chicklings.

Gadriel drew back with an annoyed expression on his countenance, his dark brows drawn over his eyes. "Levinia. Always that slut Levinia."

Shock and then anger filled Davariel. "Don't fucking call her that."

Davariel saw stars. It took him a while to realize that Gadriel had slapped him and he'd fallen to the ground like an idiot.

He blinked, dazed, the taste of blood in his mouth. Gadriel ripped off the black loincloth Davariel wore, exposing his bare ass to Gadriel's groping hands. Then the cool transparent material of the scantivale covered him seconds before Gadriel fell upon Davariel's back.

"She can never love you like I do, you ungrateful, spoiled chickling."

Davariel felt furious.

"Get off me," he demanded, his black wings spreading out underneath the scantivale.

"Do you think that fucking whore can feel love for you? You're nothing but a freak of nature. No one loves you, Davariel. Your unnatural beauty is a thing of evil. If it weren't for me, the other reapers would have killed you the moment we found your writhing, bloody self at the gates of Angelos."

"Y-you lie," Davariel gasped.

"A demon child. That's what you are. Born of a whore no doubt, fathered by an incubus most likely. How could you think some Seraphian girl would really want you. You spelled her with your incubus eyes and power Davariel. She probably doesn't even remember having met you by now." Gadriel laughed, using one finger to probe into Davariel's ass. "Yes, my love. That girl is betrothed by now, her sweet ass full of another Seraph's cock much like I'm going to fill you my boy. Fuck you long and hard and deep, just like you've always liked it, my love." Gadriel licked up Dava's neck, making Dava cringe and tighten his buttocks against the finger that plunged repeatedly into his squirming ass. "I'm sorry I hit you, my sweet. Just a moment of jealousy. You're mine, Davariel. Mine alone to fuck and to have as I please. I'd kill you myself otherwise."

His cold, insensitive words registered in Davariel's mind.

"No," he wailed, his tears streaming down his face as he felt his heart break.

"Don't waste your tears, boy," Gadriel whispered licking his ear, as his cock began to probe him gently. "This is what you were born to be. My own beautiful whore. I love you."

Davariel stiffened, his sobs choking him. He didn't want to be fucked. Not today...not ever.

"You can be dark prince, Davariel," the little devil's voice drifted over to them.

Gadriel jumped off him. He heard the high priest unsheathe his sword, and turned to see him opening his wings. Father Gadriel would have forced himself upon Davariel if the little devil hadn't spoken.

He never loved me. No one ever really has.

"Vile creature," the older reaper hissed, his eyes going black in kill mode.

Davariel remembered the sword the little devil had left for him a few moons ago. Lucifer's sword—the legendary blade he'd used to battle Michael l in Heaven before being cast down into the prison that held him now.

Using the incantation he'd read inscribed on the blade, he summoned the power of the blade to him.

The weight of the sword felt good in Davariel's hand as he held it up to glint in the dim sunlight. The blade emitted its own unholy glow and sent a jolt of power surging through Dava's body.

The little devil scurried past Davariel leaving him standing before the high priest reaper who bore a look of shock on his face.

"What are you doing?" Gadriel frowned. "Where did you get that?"

"You used me, and lied to me." His voice was still tremulous with tears.

"What?" Gadriel's eyes widened. "B-but, you're my special boy, my love." He smiled, making Davariel feel the sickness of revulsion clawing at his gut.

"You've been defiling me since I was barely old enough to get a hard-on."

Color drained from the high priests face. "It was our special game, Dava. I haven't defiled you. You're still a virgin...technically."

"How about spiritually, reaper," the little devil interjected behind them?

"Shut up," Gadriel spat, clutching his sword tighter. "Davariel, kill that unholy thing," he demanded pointing at the little devil with his blade.

"As you wish, father," Davariel hissed.

Spreading his wings, he attacked the Seraph who had lied and used him like a whore since he was a teenager. The demon sword sparked fire with each hacking strike against Gadriel's. They rose higher and higher in the sky over the raging sea.

Ear shattering blasts signaled that the four super volcanoes on the planet of Megdoluc had erupted. Soon, black clouds of ash choked the sky, which took on a reddish tinge as the twin blue suns disappeared from view.

It rained fire, but the warring holy warriors were oblivious to it. Blinded by fury, Davariel's blade sliced through Gadriel's chest and blood poured down into the churning sea below. Massive waves, about a hundred feet and more, seemed to reach up toward the fighting death angels, trying to drag them down into the violent, roiling, black depths. Where Gadriel's blood fell, a funnel began to stir, the sound deafening. Lightning crashed and boomed, and the wind howled like a hellish soul in torment. Then the stench began...the fetid stench of death and decay. The funnel grew larger until devils began flying out of it in hordes of thousands. Despite the exploding volcanoes, it began to grow cold on the planet, the tomb-like chill emanating from the funnel.

Davariel's blade caught the High Priest at his throat, nearly beheading him, and then plunged into his heart. Blood sprayed everywhere. Gadriel fell into the very center of the funnel, dead eyes wide with shock. The minute he disappeared, the sea froze over instantly, the massive waves looking like spiraling canyons.

The devils flew around Davariel chanting "Master" as he glided to land upon the shore. He looked down at himself. Blood covered his hands, arms, and torso. There was so much. He could feel it cooling on his face. His tears flowed.

The little devil approached him with trepidation.

"All your life you've been nothing but a prisoner. Your own mother cast you out like refuse. The only person who professed to love you used you to satisfy his lustful needs...even though you were just a naive boy. He took advantage and robbed you of your innocence, your freedom, and your chance at love."

Davariel allowed those cruel words to fill the gaping, bleeding hole in his heart, to cover the intense pain of finally realizing no one ever loved him, not even his mother. Even the hordes of aliens that came to see him only saw him as a coveted object. The only time he'd allowed them to touch him through the barricade, two of his primary feathers were torn off his wings. Even seeing his tears and bloodied wing they still reached out for more feathers not caring that they had hurt him.

No more.

"They are the ones who are evil, Davariel. They torture and kill each other in the name of God and blame Lucifer for their woes, when they are the only ones to blame. They are beneath us, pretty angel. The other angels only wish to go home... to Heaven again."

The wind dried his tears. His soul seemed to shrivel up and die, leaving him empty, except for the hatred that ran through his veins like bitter poison.

"Cut your wings. Be our master. Be our dark prince. Once you let Lucifer out, you'll see what a grateful father he can be."

Davariel lifted the demon sword and sliced through his black wings. The pain had been excruciating, causing him to lose consciousness. He awakened to find himself transformed into a demon, red wings and sharp fangs, in the midst of a celebratory orgy, in a fiery pit deep within the planet's crust.

Energy filled him, making him feel alive again. They dragged him, eyes wide in surprise, into the writhing melee of demons and devils copulating like frenzied beasts. For the first time in his young, one hundred and ninety sun orbits, he experienced the sensation of being embedded in a female. A she-devil straddled his quivering loins, impaling herself upon his inexperienced cock. He gasped in shock at the wondrous sensation as she rode him.

The demons created these creatures with perfect human anatomies and faces. They had long whip-like tails and small horns on their heads, aside from the bat-like wings. Sweat gleamed on their skin, a sea of writhing colors, as their golden eyes rolled in ecstasy.

He was their master, the dark prince, his new task: to find a powerful virgin Master Guardian.

Davariel had killed without remorse, letting his hatred fuel his bloody rampage until his name became synonymous with death and destruction. All beings feared Davariel more than any other demon that existed before him. Even so, he found humanoids willing to kneel before him and let him fuck them, shivering in lust and terror at his feet.

"The dark prince," he sneered, coming out of his black musings of the past, looking down at himself; bloodied, dirty, full of cum, even in his hair. He was a joke.

Again, Luciel called to him. The absurd woman was crying...for him. It made no sense, yet touched his black heart. Though he had no hope of escaping his demon masters, he'd help her escape, but not before fucking her. That was the only way to ensure her safety, otherwise they'd only find a replacement for him who would hunt her down and use her as the sacrifice.

He tried to convince himself the only reason he wanted to do this was to spite the demons, but....

He crawled to the door. His legs were still shaking. She was leaning against it on the other side, crying. He could still smell her delightful scent. It made his heart race, his skin tingle, and his face feel warm. It made him...happy.

What an absurd emotion.

He smiled in spite of the throbbing ache in his battered body.

Davariel pressed his bruised face and hands against the door, desiring to hold her close and drown in that heavenly scent.

I've never scented that before. I know what hatred and lust and fear smell like, so this must be love.

Closing his eyes, he sighed. Love smells beautiful...but...

How was he ever going to get her to safety?

Rubbing a finger on the battered wood of the bedroom door, as he listened to her cry his name with soft sobs, he thought. A pair of dragon shifters lived in the mountains nearby. They had been quietly evacuating the elves that inhabited the planet to another world, to keep them safe from the devils and demons pouring into this planet now.

He would get them to take Luci to a safer place; perhaps her own planet, Earth, which the devils and demons had failed to destroy due to the protection of the Seraphian Master Guardians and reapers guarding it.

"Yes," he sighed, pressing a kiss to the door. "That is what I will do."

He imagined his lips touching Luci's and closed his eyes. Soon—he would do more than just kiss the virgin.

Standing on trembling legs, he summoned the two wolves that he'd assigned to keep watch over the cottage when he wasn't around, and charged them with guarding Luciel. The beautiful creatures, one black, the other white, cowered in terror at his feet. They would do his bidding or suffer for it.

Davariel took to the night sky, his nose wrinkling at the stench in the air warning that the beautiful planet swarmed with demons. He flew for a while over dense, ancient forests, until he came upon a mountain. Despite the gloom of doom that hung in the air, he heard the merry singing of two inebriated individuals.

Near the mouth of a cavern, in the side of the snow-capped mountain, he found what he was looking for.

Remuel and Zakreel were two were-dragons, humans with the ability to transform into dragons, who were once mortal enemies. Having come from different clans, the blood dragon and the golden dragon had fought against each other for centuries, until they found themselves fighting against a greater common enemy...the Grei hunters that captured their kind to enslave them into sexual service.

When the two men noticed Davariel's presence in the cave, they transformed into their bestial form and blasted him with their fire.

After a long moment they ceased, exhausted.

Davariel stood with his arms folded over his chest tapping his foot in impatience. "That was very stupid. You should be grateful that I've come to request a favor, otherwise I'd kill you both."

"We're not afraid of..." the red dragon began with a roar, then gasped in shock. "What the fuck say you?" The other dragon also stared dumbfound.

"I need your help."

They both gawked at him for so long, for a moment, he thought they were either too drunk, or just plain stupid, to understand him. He opened his mouth to repeat what he said when both dragons began laughing their heads off.

"Holy dragon-pook. We are really pook-faced this time, Zak."

"So you're having the same hallucination as I am right now? Fuck me."

Davariel didn't have time for this nonsense. He raised his hands high and began closing his fists, letting his telekinetic energy grip the dragons' throats in a tight power hold, making them choke until their eyes bulged.

"Silence," he snapped. "I need for you to find a space transport to get an Edenian Master Guardian back to her home world. Do you understand?" The dragons gurgled their replies. "But before you take her away, I also need for you to shield us as I...take her." He released them and they fell to the ground coughing as they transformed back into human form.

A pair of bright green eyes and shimmering blue ones glared at him.

"You want us to protect you while you force yourself on some poor woman," the blonde haired one rasped, while the one with the blood-red mane struggled to inhale.

"It won't be force. I must divest her of her maidenhood in order for her to remain safe. She won't refuse me. She truly desires me."

"Why should we believe you?" the redhead finally croaked.

"Because you have no choice. Obey or die." Davariel summoned his demon sword.

"We're not afraid of you or death, demon," the red haired one named Remuel spoke again.

Davariel huffed in impatience. He didn't want to kill them. If they were dead, they couldn't help him help Luci.

"Then be afraid for the continued existence of this universe. The woman is the prophesied virginal sacrifice of the abyss. All of creation in this physical realm will be no more once the sacrifice is completed." They didn't look convinced, only suspicious. "Think of your families. They're all going to die. Your children." If he had children, he give his life to protect them.

The dragons looked at each other.

"I've got hundreds of little ones," the gold admitted grudgingly.

The red snorted. "I've got thousands," but then his smug grin faded as he turned back to Davariel. "Hey, wait a moment...why should you care?" Green and blue eyes narrowed once more.

"I've had a change of heart," Davariel said in a quiet voice, his eyes holding theirs as he lifted his chin.

"We'll help you save the girl, but you get yourself out of your own mess. Don't count on us standing by you to fight the demons once they discover your treachery."

"So be it," Davariel answered in a low voice.

Chapter Five

Davariel soared into the sky once more, after having secured safe passage for Luciel to her home planet, Earth. Over the ancient forests of the planet he flew, looking for a reflective surface. All was dark and quiet below. Still, he could feel eyes upon him, staring in stark terror at the angel of destruction.

He spotted a lake nestled between a cluster of hills. The big, golden moon reflected upon its surface. He circled once, whispering an incantation that would allow him to open a gateway back to Megdoluc, then plunged head first into the black waters. Through the chill depths, he breeched the portal, resurfacing in the frozen hell that was Megdoluc. The biting cold stung his naked flesh, as he walked out of the small pool of a thermal spring that bubbled up between two boulders.

Ice and ash covered the surface of the demon planet. The few trees that remained were now devoid of the little greenery they once possessed, their blackened limbs twisting up toward the smoke choked sky as if in agony. The roiling sulfurous clouds the four super-volcanoes spewed into the atmosphere had long ago smothered the life-giving rays of the twin suns.

He found a cave and began his descent into the bowels of Megdoluc. Davariel circled around vents of heat coming from the deadly rivers of magma beneath the planet's crust, a stark contrast to the frozen surface. The deeper he descended, the more lakes of fire and liquid rock he encountered; a descent into the antechamber to Hell.

He finally arrived at one of the main chambers. Glowing rocks illuminated the cathedral-like cavern, creating strange wavering shadows upon everything. Slumbering devils clung upside down, wrapped in their multicolored bat-like wings from the cavern's vaulted ceiling. A few others, that skulked around on the ground, snarled and whipped their long tails at each other, only to wrestle for a brief moment, and then end up fornicating in unrestrained violence. They weren't accustomed to being trapped in physical bodies and their weak natures made them succumb to the body's basic instinct...fight for survival, eat, and fuck.

He had once thought they were beautiful creatures, created by the fallen angels to serve. Now he saw them for what they were—vile, ugly, disgusting things.

He felt an ache in his chest when he wondered if this was how Luciel saw him. With a dejected sigh, he leaned against a large boulder, rubbing at the bothersome ache in his heart.

She thinks I'm ugly.

Tears burned his eyes and nose.

"Why haven't you sacrificed the girl and opened the gates? Lucifer is waiting."

Davariel turned with a start to stare at the burgundy demon that had defiled him in the cottage. The memories of what they did to him came rushing back.

Davariel had to bite his tongue to keep from snarling at the demon. Still, he bared his fangs, wanting nothing more than to rip the creature's throat out. "Her monthly bleeding is upon her. She'll be sacrificed when she finishes and goes into heat," he answered, thinking up a quick lie.