Aoife

Story Info
When the Fae calling come.
4.7k words
4.76
8.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers

"Mr. Caffee...Mr. Caffee"

I came out of my befuddled state to hear Mr. Walsh, the Bancrofts' solicitor, continue.

"Mr. Caffee, as you know, the Bancrofts had no heirs to their estate, but, always considered you as the son they never had."

My family moved next door to the Bancrofts when I was just a toddler. Aiden and Mary had no children and soon treated my parents as if they were their children. Both became another set of grandparents for me. I spent as much time over at their place as I did my own.

When I was fourteen, my parents were killed in a car crash. Since, I had no other family, I was slated for foster care. The Bancrofts petitioned to be my foster parents, then adopted me. I had a stable and loving place to live.

Grandpa Aiden took the money from my parent's estate, along with the proceeds from the sale of their house, and invested it wisely for me, establishing a trust fund I would receive when I graduated from college. The saw to my everyday needs and paid for my college education.

I took care of them as they got older. I ran errands and drove Nana Mary wherever she needed. I spent long hours reading to Grandpa Aiden when he became bed ridden and lost his sight. He especially loved Irish folklore, especially that of the Fae, or faeries, as he called them. I soon became an expert in all the contradictory stories and myths floating around. I never begrudged the time I spent with them.

Nana Mary told me faeries often visited her when she was a child in Ireland. Grandpa Aiden would only smile knowingly, then roll his eyes.

All the tales they told me about their early lives in Ireland made me want to visit. Both promised to take me, but that wasn't to be. Grandpa Aiden slipped away quietly in his sleep and Nana Mary followed soon after. I was forty-five at the time.

I'd never married: I'd dated, but never found a woman to whom I wanted to commit. None of them seemed to match the Irish girls Nana Mary described. The Bancrofts provided all the social needs I required, though Nana Mary often pushed me to find a nice girl.

"The Bancrofts established a tidy trust fund for you and left you their house: you should never have to work again, should you chose. Plus, you've never drawn against your parent's estate! Have you considered what you will do now?"

I thought a moment, then replied, "Grandpa Aiden and Nana Mary wanted me to visit Ireland. I think I'd like to live there a year, if possible!"

Mr. Walsh smiled. "They hoped you would!"

Mr. Walsh offered to make arrangements and soon I was on my way to Derrybrien, in Galway County. A local leasing agent took me to a small cottage on the outskirts of the village, near a small wooded area, within easy walking distance of the village. He drove me back to the pub and introduced me around.

I walked into the village daily and soon became an accepted fixture. I visited the shops, ate lunch at the pub, and hiked the small woods, ending my day enjoying a pint with my new acquaintances. Nights were spent in front of my fireplace, reading, and drinking hot tea.

I was sitting in the pub one evening when the talk turned to the Fae folk, or the Aes Sidhe, as they are called in Ireland. I heard some of the same contradictory stories I'd been hearing. However, one older man added a twist I'd heard back home, but never before in this village: he claimed the faeries were not as tiny as imagined. He claimed a local Sidhe court lived in the nearby woods and that they were taller than most Fae, being a foot tall! Most of the patrons scoffed, but I wanted to hear more.

I invited the old man back to my cottage and we discussed the different aspects of the Sidhe lore over a bowl of soup and hot tea. He told me I should be providing a food and drink offering, a good will gesture. I hadn't told him: I'd set up a little sheltered place out back where the Sidhe could refresh themselves. I provided a little jug of the local ale, along with some small slivers of bread and a little butter. Sometimes, I would leave berries, if I could find some in the local market. I put out fresh refreshments nightly.

I usually threw out the previous night's untouched gift the next morning.

I'd been living in the cottage nearly three months when I heard a thump against a window pane. It was just after sunrise. I looked out back and that's when I first saw her. She was a foot tall with beautiful curly haired blonde with blueish purple wings. And she was passed out drunk on my back step.

I knew better than to bring her in: I shouldn't even touch her, but, I couldn't leave her where a wild animal could get her! I brought out a small cushion and a dishtowel. I gently laid her on the pillow and covered her with the towel.

I made my morning tea and sat outside, enjoying the crisp morning air.

"Aye! Me aching head!" I heard.

"Good morning!" I called softly.

She saw me for the first time and pulled the towel up to her chin.

"How dare ye be gazing at me naked body! And me lying helpless afore ye!"

I laughed softly.

"And what do ye find that amuses you so?"

"You're not naked," I said with a smile.

She lifted the blanket and looked. "Oh," she said rather sheepishly.

Then, "I'm not being pretty enough for ye?"

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I replied.

"Then why dinna ye tear off me clothes and have your beastly way with me?"

"One: I'm a gentleman...and...two... you are tiny!"

"Dinna ye think ye could get your manhood in me? I'm magical, after all! Why, I could fornicate with a horse, if I wanted! And he'd be a happier horse if I did!"

I laughed, then said, "I know a lot about you: I know you don't have to talk this way. Why don't you talk to me like a normal person: we'll both enjoy the conversation better!"

She smiled at that and said, "Okay!"

"Are you hungry? Would you like some tea? And maybe some toast and jam?"

She nodded and I went inside leaving the door open. Soon, she flew in and rested on the table. I prepared some small pieces of toast and served it on a small saucer. I found a thimble she could use for tea. She hurriedly ate and informed me she had to leave before her family worried about her.

"Will I see you again?" I asked.

She blushed slightly, smiled, and said, "Maybe."

Then she was gone faster than my eye could follow.

I went into town that morning and found some doll house dishes and furniture that would fit my guest should she return. I told the clerk the items were for a niece back home, but her knowing look told me I wasn't fooling her.

I didn't see her the next night, or the night after. My food offerings remained untouched.

The third evening, I sat outside and drank a hot buttered rum toddy. The night was getting too chilly and I'd started towards the door.

"That smells wonderful! What is it? Do you have some more? May I have some, please?"

I turned around and saw my Fae. She was a vision of loveliness in her gossamer shift; her long, shapely legs exposed. She was lovelier than I remembered. Tonight, she had her hair piled atop her head and her cobalt blue eyes sparkled.

"I can make some more," I replied. "Would you like to come in?"

She eyed me wickedly, and asked, "Now, ye be inviting me in?"

"On the condition that neither of us deals falsely, mischievously, or deceitfully. That we both behave courteously and honestly as we would have others do us."

"Ye left a lot of loopholes for me, dinna ye know?"

"Your beauty has already entranced me," I said as I beamed at her. "I only beg you not use those loopholes against me."

She hesitated as I went inside, but soon she followed me in. She saw the small table and chair I'd set on my table. She beamed when she saw the dishes.

"You did this for me?" she squealed in delight.

She drank her toddy and held out her cup for more.

"I wouldn't want you to pass out again. Some animal might get ahold of you!"

"Mighten ye have your unseemly way with such a helpless lass?"

"Do you want me to have my way with you?"

"Maybe?"

I shook my head and said, "I promised not to mistreat you in any way. You are my guest, and I would like you to visit as often as you wished and want you to know you will always be safe from me."

She pouted, then frowned slightly, but her smile returned.

"I must leave, now, but I'll be back tomorrow's eve...say, in time for supper?"

"Fresh bread, butter, and marmalade?"

"And maybe some potato soup?"

"Aye, and, some potato soup!"

She beamed as she flew into the night.

The next night, she returned in a long gown that did nothing to detract from her beauty. She was stunned when I held her chair for her and offered her a little watered down wine.

"You may shut your door on your binding promise you will never try to hold me here against my will!"

"I will never keep you, or do anything that would be against your will."

We enjoyed a quiet supper and I fixed another toddy. She was fascinated with my stories of America. She came alert when I told her of the Bancrofts and asked to see a picture of them.

"I used to visit Mary when she was a wee child! We had such wonderful tea parties!"

So Nana Mary's stories were true!

I told her how Nana Mary raised me as her own child.

"My name is Michael," I said.

She hissed at me and growled, "Dinna ye know names are things of power and binding? Ye be foolish to have told me!"

She flew to the door and ordered, "Open this right now!"

I did, then stood aside as she flew away. I felt I had ruined everything and would never see her again.

It was two nights before she returned. She called to me through the window and I went to the porch.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I forgot you couldn't know you were binding yourself to me: I release you from your bond."

"And what if I don't want to be released?"

Her eyes went wide as she put her hands to her mouth. She flew away again only to return moments later.

"May I come in? Same conditions as before?"

"Please, come in."

We drank toddies in silence as she gathered her thoughts. Unfortunately, she couldn't find the right words. This time she slowly flew away, and stopped to look back and wave.

It was a week before she returned.

I was chopping firewood when I heard her soft voice.

"Aoife."

I looked at her, not understanding.

"My name is Aoife. Me da is the king: me ma is queen."

"I kneeled and bowed as I said, "I am very pleased to meet you, lady."

"Dinna be mocking me!" she flashed angrily.

"I do not mock: I am only respectful of you and apologize if my manner before was not respectful enough."

"Please!" she cried out in anguish. "I dinna want to be a princess with you! I only want what we had before I told you me name!"

"Alright...Aoife," I said. "Your name is as beautiful as you are!"

Aoife came nightly and would spend an hour or two visiting. Sometimes she'd partake a meal: mostly, though, she wanted a toddy. We visited every night for nearly three weeks.

"Do ye really think I'm beautiful?" Aoife asked, out of the blue.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met!"

"But ye have never gazed upon me nakedness!"

"I don't need to! You have a beautiful face and a beautiful personality!"

"Wait here!"

She flew away rapidly, then returned with a huge grin.

"The full moon is three nights hence: the night before, I want you to come with me!" she beamed. "Please say you'll come! Please?"

"I'd be honored to come!"

On the appointed night, Aoife came early. She flitted about as I followed her to a hidden glade in the woods. Once in, I was greeted by the site of nearly fifty of the Sidhe. The glade was lit by a pale bluish glow not visible from the outside.

Aoife led me to a spot that had two flower covered wooden thrones. She introduced me to her parents, only saying they were the king and queen. I knelt and bowed, winning a smile from her father. He motioned Aoife away.

"Do ye ken why ye are here, tonight?"

I nodded no and he continued, "All you see here are the last of me court. We dinna bear young like we used to: we want your seed to help us. We will not force you: such a gift must needs be willing in the giving, or it will not take root!"

"I understand, Your Highness. What would you have me do?"

"Undress and lay back on the moss. Me daughters (daughters?) will tell ye what ye must do: they will milk you. I must needs give you their names lest they be unable to accept your seed. Their lives will be in your hands."

"I will not abuse this gift."

He motioned, and three beautiful Fae joined us: one red-haired beauty, one brunette, and one blonde.

"You already know Aoife, the others are Daireann (the one with red hair), and Einen, (a very stunning and world-wise brunette).

The three led me to the center of the glade and watched in amazement as I undressed.

"His manhood is huge!" Einen declared. "It is longer than two human hands side by side!"

"Aye, and it's as thick as a plum!" Aoife commented.

Daireann looked on shyly.

The three Fae undressed. My cock began stiffening at the sight of their beautiful forms. They were slender, with small, pert breasts, and curly hair. Daireann had burgundy wings to compliment her red hair. Einen had green gold wings.

The three tittered nervously. Aoife approached with a goblet of some cloyingly sweet wine.

"Drink this," she said. "You are going to need this tonight!"

I lay back, my erect manhood pointing to the stars.

Daireann and Einen straddled my cock on opposite sides, their bodies pressed tightly against my shaft. I felt their small mouths kissing it as their tiny hands ran along my shaft. My shaft got even harder! This was wonderful! I could feel the dampness from their pussies around the base of my cock. They rubbed their warm bodies on my shaft as they did their hands.

"Your pardon, kind human, could I perhaps feel your tongue on my nethers?" I heard by my head and saw the queen, another gorgeous red head.

I raised my tongue slightly as she settled herself on my mouth. She tasted of wild berries! I heard her moans as she rode my tongue.

Aoife had wrapped her legs around the upper part of my shaft and grabbed the head. She planted kisses all over it. She could take just a little more than my slit into her mouth and was soon running her tongue all over it. She pushed her tongue inside.

The three Fae women on my cock, and the one over my mouth was just too much.

"Aoife, you need to move! Everyone! I'm going to come!"

Daireann, Einen, and their mother flew away quickly. Unfortunately, Aoife didn't move fast enough: my first spurt sent her tumbling.

I came, and I came, and I came some more! I completely covered my chest and stomach with copious amounts of my cum! I'd never produced that much in my entire life! It had to have been the drink!

Soon, all the female Fae were on me, covering their bodies with my seed. They stuffed some into their mouths, they packed some into their pussies, and they packed some into their friends' pussies. When they were through, the males came and covered their long, slender cocks with the rest.

I watched as the males caught the females and began fucking them frantically. They would force the females to the ground and fuck them from behind. A few quick thrusts and they were off to find another female. Their long slender cocks looked like rods poking out of their bodies. The females were helpless against them, although, I didn't really believe any were really resisting.

The three sisters soon returned to me and began to work on stiffening me again. They spoke with great animation among themselves. They almost came to blows. My cock was once again pointing to the stars.

"My daughters are fighting over who gets to ride your manhood. I should tell them I will have that privilege, "said the queen. "But I'm getting old: I can't bear young anymore. Still... it would be a wonderful ride!"

"HE'S MINE!" I heard Aoife yell. "I FOUND HIM! HE...IS...MINE!"

Aoife then looked at me and said tentatively, "You said I'm beautiful."

I smiled and said, "Of course, you are! And if I have a choice, I would choose you!"

She smiled brightly and her sisters stuck out their tongues before flitting away to find an unattached male.

"Aoife, how are you going to do it? I don't want to hurt you!"

"Leave it to me!"

With her back to me, she began wiggling her bottom. I watched in awe as the head of my cock slowly disappeared inside her. She wiggled and slid down another two inches! She felt warm and tight, but she wasn't through! She kept wiggling and managed to take another inch!

I was already close to coming when she yelled, "Don't you dare! I haven't had MY fun yet!"

She wiggled a couple of minutes longer but slid no lower. I looked down to see her beautiful bottom taking something that, next to her, looked to be the size of a barrel inside her!

"Help me, Michael! I'm stuck!" Aoife cried out.

I didn't want to damage her beautiful wings so I reached around to grab her front. I cupped her torso: her breasts felt nice in my hands. I started to slide her off my cock.

"Wrong way! Pull me down onto to you! I want to feel all of you inside me!"

I'm eight inches long! How in the world can someone only one foot tall take the four inches she already had inside her and still take the rest of me?

"I'm a magical being, my well-endowed idiot! I told you I could fuck a horse and make him happy if I did!"

"Did you fuck a horse?"

"Dinna be so stupid! We can only interbreed with humans!"

I slowly slid her down till her nice round bottom was rubbing the base of my cock.

"Now stroke yourself with me body, just like you were playing with yourself when you think about me!"

I wondered how she knew I stroked myself nightly when I thought of her. She must have been peeking!

I began sliding her up and down my shaft. Watching my cock disappear completely in her tiny body was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen! Her moans of pleasure told me she was enjoying this as much as I was! Her legs dangled down over my palm. I didn't have this much pleasure when I jacked off thinking of her!

"You feel so good inside me!" she cried.

And I thought she felt better than any of the women I'd previously had. How could a woman her size give me so much pleasure? Surely, I must be dreaming! This couldn't possibly be happening!

Her sisters returned to watch. I saw them fingering themselves as Aoife moaned and hung limply in my hand.

"Faster, Michael! Faster! Faster!"

I picked up the pace and began stroking faster and harder. I began feeling the pressure in my balls and began to fill my little Aoife with my seed.

"Let go, Michael! Let go! Now!"

I released my grip as a particularly long, powerful spurt launched her limp form from my cock. She tumbled through the air several feet then managed to right herself. She flew back, grabbed my lips and began kissing me.

"Oh, thank you, Michael! She beamed. "That was so much fun! I want to do it again, sometime!"

During all this, I noticed the moon hadn't moved in the sky. I felt like I'd been fucking for hours, and yet the moon hadn't moved!

"In this glade, time moves much slower during this special time. When you leave here, you will still have much of the night left," Aoife explained. "Now, it's time for you to leave."

She escorted me back to the cottage, then cried as she kissed me.

"Michael, this night has been wonderful! I'm sorry it is ending!"

"Does it have to end?" I asked. "Would you like to come in?"

She brightened at that.

"May I? We could...well, maybe...you could..." she stuttered.

"I still want you inside me!" she cried. "Ye know I can take you!"

I held the door open and she flew to the bed. This time, she acted shy as she slowly undressed. I still couldn't believe how beautiful she was!

AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers
12