Aoife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I undressed and my cock rapidly grew erect.

"I'm believing ye are happy to see me in my nakedness!"

She lay back on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. She grabbed the sheets and held on tight as I knelt and began licking her pussy. She seemed to taste like fresh berries. I soon had her thrashing in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

She lay there gasping a few minutes, then asked me to put my cock inside her. Again, I was amazed that my eight inch cock disappeared so completely in her. I held her legs and began thrusting into her. I went slowly, watching her for signs of distress. She smiled back at me.

"Oh, Michael, you feel so good inside me! I wish you could fuck me like this every night!"

Soon she was asking me to fuck her harder and faster. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she had another orgasm. I could feel her muscles gripping tightly. I started coming.

"Don't let go, this time!"

I could see my cum leaking out of her. Her pussy muscles continued milking me: I was coming harder. She didn't stop until I was fully drained.

As I pulled out, she turned over onto her stomach and said, "Now it's time ye be trying some faerie ass!"

My cock was still hard. I looked down on her beautiful round bottom. I wondered how I would ever find her asshole, but, somehow, my cock found her opening the first attempt!

She was moaning as I slid into her. I couldn't believe this was happening! The drink must be giving ne this dream!

I held her hips as I began thrusting faster. Once again, I came powerfully.

I pulled out and lay on my back. Aoife lay on my chest, her head near my neck as she traced outlines on my skin. I lightly caressed the space on her back between her wings.

"I give ye till the next full moon to stop that," she purred.

Suddenly, she sat up. It was nearing dawn.

"Oh, Michael! I must be leaving ye!"

She began crying as she kissed me goodbye. Her head hung down as she slowly flitted away. I had the sinking feeling I would never see her again.

"I love you, Aoife," I whispered to the night sky.

The weeks passed and turned into months. Aoife hadn't returned. My year was nearly over, and with a heavy heart I prepared to return to the States. I only had a couple more nights, and then I would catch a bus to Galway for the trip to London, and then home.

"Michael? Are ye here?"

It was my darling Aoife! She flitted outside with a small bundle in her arms. I let her in and she handed over the tiny bundle. A beautiful little Fae peeked out cautiously from the wrap. As I smiled, she smiled back.

"Michael, this is our daughter, Mary."

My daughter! I had a Sidhe daughter!

"She's beautiful! And she looks just like you," I managed to say.

"There were thirty births! Some were twins! Thank ye, so very much Michael!"

Aoife looked sad as she saw my packed bags.

"Be ye leaving?"

"My year is nearly over."

"Must ye? Can ye stay? Would ye stay?...For Mary?...For me?"

"Would I get to see you?"

"Mary has to be raised in the court, but, ye could visit her every month!"

"And, what about you?"

"Ye could see me every month, too."

"And what if I wanted to see you more than once a month?"

"If...if ye invite me in and bind me, I could stay with ye always."

"And how would I bind someone as clever as you?"

"By saying three magical words?"

"Like, 'I love you'?"

"Ye must say the words three times to hold me."

"I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Then, something totally unexpected, totally wonderful occurred: Aoife changed. She slowly grew till she was just barely five foot tall. Her wings disappeared! She smiled brightly at me. My Fae princess was now a human woman!

She laughed and said, "We can become human-like, if we choose. I thought this would make our love-making easier."

I drew her close and kissed her deeply. Aoife returned my kiss with equal fervor.

"Michael, I love ye, I love ye, I love ye!"

We held each other, bound, each other's prisoner, for as long as we lived. A binding into which I readily placed myself. A binding I never planned to escape.

Then the moment vanished. Mary began crying and Aoife reverted to her true form to nurse our hungry daughter. Not long after, Einen came for Mary.

"Michael Caffee! Ye be good to my sister! Always!" Then she smiled. "Iffen ye dinna care for her, we will be a cursin ye for all eternity!"

And then they were gone.

Aoife returned to human form and removed her dress. She spun around to show me she was just a taller version of her real self, minus the wings.

"I can put on the wings, if ye be liking that better," she said.

I just pulled her close and carried her to the bed.

"Mmmm...I like this better than flying," she purred.

I called the rental agent the next morning and made arrangements to buy the cottage. Mr. Walsh would sell the Bancrofts' house and add the money to my trust fund.

Aoife proved to be an insatiable minx. She brought the elixir with her and made me promise to drink a little every night. She could slow down time in our bedroom so I could fuck her for hours on end and still get some sleep each night. Every day she would go with me to the village. If anyone suspected she was Sidhe, they wisely kept their suspicions to themselves.

And on the three nights around the full moon, Aoife would revert to her Fae form. We would visit our daughter and see how she grew into a woman as beautiful as her mother.

And once a year, I gladly allowed the Fae maidens to milk my seed. Under Aoife's watchful, jealous eye, of course!

But every month, on each of those three days of the full moon, my Fae lover would have me pick her up and slide her down my cock and jack off with her body before launching her across the room whenever I came.

12