APA Birthday

Story Info
Wife willingly submits herself to anything he wants.
8.1k words
4.4
77.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning, the weekend before my birthday. My wife Shawn was unfortunately going to be out of town for the week due to some family issues, and I wasn't able to take time off of work to join her. Also, I had to take care of the kids. I had arranged babysitters while I was going to be at work. They would get the kids from school and watch them until I got home.

I was out back in the gazebo enjoying the nice fall weather when Shawn brought out a tray of fruits, scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast. Also on the tray was a card for my birthday. I smiled at her and said thanks for breakfast and the card. She said "Open it" and I did.

"Dear Jack,

I am so sorry that I am going to be out of town for your birthday. I know you understand and wouldn't think of not letting me go. This means so much to me and to show my appreciation, I want to offer you something to make up for this. I return early Friday morning. From then until Monday morning when you leave for work, I will do anything you desire. Absolutely Positively Anything (APA) for the weekend.

Love Shawn"

I smiled as I read the card but figured that it was a double edged sword. If I kept things tame and didn't cross those boundaries of hers, it wasn't really an APA weekend as she had put it. On the other hand, if I asked her to do things beyond her boundaries, she would probably end up getting mad about something and we would get in a fight. Not much of a birthday present if you ask me. Smiling, I thanked her for the card, but handed it back to her saying, "You're not really willing to go through with an offer like this."

She said, "Yes, APA means exactly that, Absolutely Positively Anything!"

"I'll tell you what, you keep this card for the weekend and if you still feel the same way before you leave, give it to me then."

She agreed and we both enjoyed the breakfast she had prepared. Boy, I dodged a bullet on that one. If she got mad at me over the card, it would have been a long weekend. After breakfast, we worked in the yard and did a few things around the house and went to dinner and a movie that night. Sunday found her getting ready for her trip and trying to finish up things around the house since she would be gone all week. Monday morning, I took her to the airport. I grabbed the bags and handed them to the skycap. While he was entering her information she hugged me, gave me a kiss and then handed me the card back. She winked at me and said, "APA baby." With that she was gone.

I had 4 days to decide what I wanted to do for my APA weekend. I pondered over all the things that we had ever discussed when we talked about our fantasies. I was more than willing to share my thoughts of what I would enjoy. Shawn, on the other hand, was very quiet about her thoughts and fantasies.

One time we were on vacation together, we went on a snorkeling trip aboard a 3-masted sailing ship. I noticed her checking out one of the crew. He was a well built black man with nice muscles. He put on quite a show for the guests on the ship, swinging on a rope and doing all kinds of acrobatics into the water.

He looked around and noticed Shawn checking him out. He asked her to come to the front of the ship with him. She did and he grabbed the rope like he had done earlier to swing and do a back-flip. This time he told her to climb on his back and wrap her legs around him. He told her, "Whatever you do, don't let go." I could tell she was embarrassed by the attention but that she was really turned on by this guy. She climbed on his back and held on for life. With that, he swung out with her and did a perfect back-flip with her on his back. I got the whole thing on film and the whole boat erupted with applause as they came out of the water.

I figured this could play into the weekend. I then started to think about all the things I had always wanted to do or try. I pondered on these ideas for a couple of days and finally settled on a plan by Tuesday night.

It was Wednesday, my birthday and I was getting ready for work. Shawn called to wish me a happy birthday. "Jack, remember APA this weekend" she said.

I said, "OK but you better mean it." That day I left work early telling everyone it was my birthday. As a present to myself, I was going shopping.

With that I left and started getting things lined up for the weekend. I spent a huge amount of time arranging things and getting props designed, built and in place. Everything was set and I was taking Friday off to pick up Shawn at the airport. I also got the kids off to their grandparents for the weekend.

Her flight was right on-time and we headed home. We got home at about 10 in the morning and she asked if I was ready for my APA weekend to start.

I smiled and said, if you're willing, I am more than ready."

She took a deep breath, smiled and said, "Yes Jack, this is what I want. I want to give you a weekend of Absolutely Positively Anything you desire."

I said, "OK then, go and take a quick shower. You and T have an appointment at 11:30 at the spa." Her friend's name is Theresa but I call her T. They think it is short for Theresa but in my mind it stands for Tease. She looked at me with a mischievous look and then headed into the bathroom as instructed. I called T and told her that Shawn would be ready in about 30 minutes.

About twenty minutes later, T knocked on the door and then walked right in. This was nothing unusual as she usually comes over and walks right in. Shawn came out of the bedroom dressed in a light flowered blouse and light beige skirt that came just below her knees. That was about as risqué as she ever dressed. T said, "Come on girl, we have an appointment to get to." With that, they were gone and I had three hours to get everything in place and in motion.

They got to the spa and were greeted by a fiery redhead named Natasha. She told them that they were there for the full treatment. This included nails, hair, pedicure, waxing and massage. T told her to get the waxing first to get that out of the way. That way she could enjoy the rest of the things afterward. Shawn had never had a waxing before and didn't know exactly what it was. T grinned and said, "Let's go back and get undressed and get our robes on." With that, they went back and got ready. The lady that Shawn was introduced to was Mindy. She was instructed that this was Shawn's first time and to be gentle.

Mindy explained what would be happening and Shawn looked a little embarrassed with the whole thing. She had never been so exposed to anyone but Jack. She had certainly never been exposed to another woman like this. As Mindy applied the warm liquid she thought this feels good. Then the moment of truth when Mindy pulled the cloth back. Shawn let out a scream and Mindy apologized but said that it was nearly over now. Mindy then took some warm cream and rubbed it in. The cream felt very soothing and Shawn started to relax. She was embarrassed having another woman touch her in that area but she actually was enjoying it.

Soon she joined T and they were getting their hair done. Shawn has dark brown hair that is full and curly. I had given instructions to the stylist of exactly what I wanted. She was to get very light, almost blonde highlights. I love this look and have tried to get Shawn to have it done. She always said that it was too expensive to get her hair done like I wanted. Next on the agenda was the nails and pedicure. Shawn was really enjoying herself. Finally they headed off for the massage.

Now they were done at the spa and T told her, "We're supposed to go shopping for some clothes." T took her to a lingerie shop and picked out a few things. Then they went and got some more provocative clothes. Sexier blouses and shorter skirts were in order. They came home and brought in all the bags from shopping.

T instructed Shawn to go into the bedroom and put them on, showing Jack what they had bought. Shawn came out looking gorgeous in her new outfits. I took particular notice of a black denim skirt and white blouse that she modeled. T could tell my satisfaction and said "Shawn really looks hot in that outfit. I wouldn't mind a go with her myself". The girls always teased each other but that was it, only teasing.

I grinned at T and said "This is my APA weekend after all."

She blushed and said "No way, I'm not part of the bargain the two of you made."

I said "You can't blame a man for trying can you?" With that, I instructed Shawn to remove the blouse and skirt.

She said "Jack!"

I just smiled and said "APA baby remember?" With that, she dropped the skirt to the floor and unbuttoned her blouse gently removing it. She looked amazing standing there wearing nothing but her white lace panties and matching bra. The white against her perfectly tanned body was quite a contrast. I smiled to T and said "You have done a fine job, thank you for all your help."

With that T got up and headed for the door. She winked at Shawn and said, "APA baby remember," and she was gone.

Shawn smiled at me and asked, "Now what?" I told her to bring that skirt over here for me to look at. She picked it up and brought it to me. I held it up to her and eyed how it fit her. I grinned and then got up and went into the study. I took a pair of scissors and cut about three inches off of the skirt which brought it to about four inches below her pussy. I then went to the garage and grabbed a wire brush to fray the bottom of the skirt. The skirt looked just like it previously did only about three inches shorter. I knew this was pushing Shawn's comfort level but I wanted to take her to that edge. I knew she was a little uncomfortable with the length but she just smiled.

I told her to put the skirt and blouse back on. "On second thought, remove the panties and bra first," I told her. She got that frightened look on her face but did as she was instructed. I told her we need to do a little shopping first and then we would be off. She was wearing her black heels that added about two inches to her height. As we walked out the door, Mr. Tankerly, and elderly gentleman from down the street was walking on the sidewalk. As Shawn walked out she immediately noticed the BMW Z4 convertible that I rented for the weekend. She smiled as I know she loves riding in a convertible.

I opened the door for her and she got in. I said "That's the way a proper lady would get in the car," but that she was to get in on leg at a time opening herself up to me. She hesitated but did as she was instructed. I told her it was better but she needed to try again. We did this a few more times and Mr. Tankerly asked if something was wrong. I replied "No, Shawn is just reminding me that I often forget to open the door for her and she wants me to remember."

"Looks like something I would remember if you know what I mean" was his response. He grinned and continued down the sidewalk. Shawn was a bright red now and glaring at me.

I smiled and told her "Ok, get in and we can leave." She got back in making sure I got a wonderful view of that bare pussy.

We then drove to the shoe store where I told her she needed some taller heals. We went in and the two attendants who were busy looked up at us. It was busy for a Friday but I could tell the guy was checking out Shawn. Shortly, he eagerly came over and asked if he could help. Shawn immediately told him no that we were just fine.

He said "My name is Steve and if you need anything just call." With that he headed back behind the counter. Shawn followed me, as it was obvious I knew where I was headed. I found a few pair of high heals for her to look at. She pointed to two pair and I looked for her size. Not finding them I called Steve and asked, "Do you have more of these in the back in Shawn's size?"

He said, "Yes we do," and disappeared into the back to find them.

Just then I got an email on my blackberry so I was busy reading it when Steve returned. Shawn now realized the predicament she was in, if she bent over to put on the shoes, her ass would show from under the skirt. If she sat down to put them on she would have to raise her leg to buckle them up and show off her bare pussy to everyone in the store.

Sensing her dilemma, I told her "Sit down and have Steve help you with them." She glared at me but sat as instructed.

Steve had been checking out her tits the whole time and was more than eager to assist. I could tell he was doing his best to not look up her skirt but obviously he couldn't help himself. I looked down at Shawn and smiled. I motioned to her to spread her legs, giving Steve a greater view of that shaved pussy. He was obviously enjoying himself and Shawn asked him, "Do you like what you see?"

He replied, "Yes Ma'am! The best I've ever seen."

I looked down at them and said "Smile." They looked up at me as I used my blackberry to take one of those priceless photos. We purchased two pair of shoes from Steve and headed out to the car.

Getting back into the car, Shawn was careful to get in as previously instructed not wanting to do it more than once. As we drove off, Shawn waved at Steve in the window who was just standing there in disbelief of what just happened.

We were finished shopping and now headed out across the desert to the nearby town of Wendover, NV. The drive is an easy two hour straight shot from Salt Lake City on I-80. As we drove, I reached over and rested my hand on Shawn's leg. As I reached up under Shawn's skirt, she was soaking wet. She gasped as I stuck a finger inside of her dripping pussy. I asked her "What has got you so wet down there?"

She responded that her bare pussy was really a turn on especially without any panties on. Also the thought of Steve looking up her skirt at her bare pussy was embarrassing but also quite a turn on.

I said, "You need to do something about that wet pussy but since I'm driving, I can't help you." Shawn was never one to play with herself as she felt it was my job to please her. I instructed her to recline the seat and reach down and play with herself.

She looked at me strangely but did as she was instructed. She was getting really into it when we pulled along a semi. Shawn sat the seat up and straightened out her skirt.

I looked over at her and said, "That's not what I told you to do."

She said, "I'm sorry but I couldn't continue when I looked up and saw that trucker looking at me."

I told her she was going to have to make it up to me. I told her there was a pair of big sunglasses in the console. She could put them on so that the next truck couldn't see her eyes. Next I told her to open the glove box. Inside was a big pink rabbit vibrator.

She gasped when she saw it but knew exactly what I expected from her. She grabbed the rabbit and reclined the seat as far back as it would go. The wind flipped her skirt up and she got right down to it. She inserted the rabbit into her dripping pussy and proceeded to work it in and out. As she was just about to come I sped up to catch up to the semi just ahead of us.

Shawn didn't care at this point as she was too wrapped up in her own orgasm to care who was watching. I grinned at the trucker as he looked down on my wife pumping her pussy with all she had, twisting and turning as her body finally reached climax. She let out a loud scream, panting and squirming in her seat.

As we drove a little farther, she finally caught her breath and said, "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

I grinned and told her that it was the best one I had ever witnessed either. We pulled into Wendover and headed to the show palace. Headlining tonight was none other than the Chippendales from Las Vegas. Shawn grinned when she saw where I was headed.

I had reserved a VIP package that included a private seating area, dinner and an up close view of the show. We were escorted to our table where the waiter came out and handed us our menus. After he left, I told Shawn to unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse. Reluctantly she did as she was told.

When the waiter returned with our drinks, he couldn't help but stare down Shawn's blouse. Her naked breasts were poking right through the white material and the opening was big enough that he got a beautiful view of her tits. He took our order and then disappeared into the back. He must have told the other waiters of what he saw because every other waiter that came out looked in her direction.

The show began and the dancers took the stage. They were really up close and those guys were built. I noticed Shawn checking them all out but there was one who she kept looking back at. He was the only black dancer on the floor and she was definitely checking him out. This was working right into my plan. After the routine was over the dancers would go around and give private dances to the tables willing to pay them.

I could tell that Shawn wanted a dance and who she wanted a dance from, but knew that she was too afraid to ask for one. I motioned over the black dancer and he introduced himself as Ron.

"Ron Sebastian at your service, what may I do for you" he asked.

Shawn was squirming in her seat as I told him, "My wife would like a private lap dance." I paid him and he began dancing real close and as he knelt down low during his routine, I looked over and noticed Shawn spread her legs for him. He looked down and smiled and continued dancing for a while. Then he was called back up to the stage by the announcer and went for the next routine. He obviously told the other dancers what he saw because when their routine was over, four other dancers joined him at our table.

The five dancers were putting on quite a show for her and she was giving them quite a show in return. She was reaching down and fingering her pussy as they made all kinds of provocative moves. She came in front of them screaming and twisting as they just watched and enjoyed. They sat with us and chatted for a while. Then they said they had to get on the bus now. Their road show was in another town tomorrow night. They thanked us for the evening and headed out to the waiting bus.

We headed out to the car and Shawn said, "This evening was incredible. Never have I been so excited or come so hard." It was Friday night and she had already come twice and I had yet to. As we headed back across the interstate, she mentioned that it was supposed to be my weekend of APA.

I said, "I get a huge thrill out of watching you and don't worry, I have plenty in store for you."

The sun was completely down now as we headed across the desert. I said, "I see you really enjoyed Ron tonight. He is pretty good looking and has quite a package there doesn't he?"

Grinning she responded "That Ron was one heck of a well hung guy, and those muscles. Oh my gosh! I thought I would come right there. Oh yea, I did."

I grinned at her and said I wanted her to use the rabbit and play with herself again only this time, give me a blow job while she did. She obviously enjoyed the last time as she didn't even argue at the suggestion. She pulled out the rabbit and went to town on her bare little pussy. Then she reached over, undid my pants and pulled out my cock. She started sucking it while playing with herself. I was really enjoying all this attention when she started cumming.

She pulled up off of me and said, "Pull over! I need a cock inside my dripping pussy right now." Who was I to argue? We pulled off the interstate at the next exit and she quickly got out of the car and laid her chest on the trunk lid. She lifted up her skirt and said, "Put that big dick of yours deep into my dripping pussy."

"I'm not built at all like Ron but I will do what I can." Little did she know I had bought a black penis extension that added about three inches in length and quite a bit in girth to my manhood. I had previously reamed out a hole in the extension as I wanted to have my cum explode from the thing. I came up behind her grabbing her hips guiding my new giant black dick into her.